Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You 2.0

LOLOL... I put up links in Random. XD But you should try it! Sooooo good!!! *nod nod*

Info: I love getting snuggles from my kids. It's just nice to know that they have that unconditional love for mommy and know I'm there for them. Always.
Info: I love getting the romantic snuggles from my hubs. ;)

Info: Was super excited to see the cat fountain on my doorstep.
Info: Took it out of the box and was like "Easy to assemble!"
Info: ...fifteen minutes later it was finally put together.
Info: Doesn't work at first. Took it apart and put it back together.
Info: Still doesn't look like the photo.
Info: Roommate's cat decides it's for playing and not for drinking.
Info: Take it apart AGAIN to get it running properly and finally get it working.
Info: There is officially more water on my floor than before I got the damn cat fountain because it is now a toy. DX

Fact: I don't understand people who say that cats are a better pet.

Cats. Dogs
------------------------------------
Lazy. Loving
Apathetic. Caring
Ruins your stuff and don't care. Ruins stuff and learns not to do it again
In for itself. Only living thing that cares more for you than for itself.

Its no comparison.

Fact: Tumblr is trying to convince me to get into Teen Wolf.
Fact: That's how this Supernatural thing got started.
Fact: Tumblr is my gateway drug.

Fact: I am new to this site, and feel kinda dumb.
Fact: Although I love to rp, I am a virgin in real life.
Fact: I have always had a very vivid imagination.

Fact: I always found the word 'deflowering' very seductive. Is that weird?

Snake Plissken said:
darkangel76 said:
Snake Plissken said:
Fact: Went to IKEA with my cousin and her girlfriend to look for a bed.
Fact: While we were there we seen a nice bed with a headboard that was made of black bars.
Fact: First thing that comes out of my mouth is "Oh that'd be perfect to tie someone too" o_O
Fact: Everyone within hearing distance looked at me, some with confused expressions and some with....smirks :p

<3 you, Snake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehehe!!!!! Just awesome!!!

:D My cousins eyes widened and she was like "You freak" needless to say she didn't know I was into that stuff lol

Fact: You are my kind of freak. Freaks rule!!!! LOL

Zea said:
Fact: I've never done this before and I only started with 'Fact:' because others were doing it and I thought it was an unwritten rule?

Zea said:
True tidbit- I am not sure I have anything interesting to say?

- I love reptiles of all kinds, snakes are my top favorite though.
- I want to volunteer with a reptile rescue.
- Biggest snake I have held is a Albino Sunfire Super Dwarf x 2 Reticulated Python!

There is no problem with that, Zea, not with any of that.

Fact: I was a fan of Doctor Who back in 1982.. long before it was "hip" and "cool" to drool over anyone in the show.

Fact: I have a love/hate relationship with Roger Ebert. The man is one of the best film critics in the world, but in 1986 he did something that forever damaged the culture and sense and sanity of our great nation.. and the world at large. He encouraged his date at one time, Oprah Winfrey, to take her "talk show" national. I don't think I can ever forgive him for that atrocity against intelligence and common sense.

Oprah spawned Doctor Phil, which gave rise to a whole heaping shitload of other daytime talk trash like Doctor Oz, the Chew, and The View.... Ugh

Fact: I dislike (greatly) Mario Battali.

1. Like Geoff Ramsey of Rooster Teeth, I like the word boner, it's just a funny word.

2. I tend to talk out of my ass A LOT and I sometimes offend people without realizing it. :(

Info: I need to get my ass in gear and start making my cosplays (。-(ェ)-。 )
Fact: I need to lose weight if I want to pull off my riskier cosplays this year (;^◇^;)ゝ イヤァ

I gotta get back to the gym. I intend to try pulling off something like Major Armstrong or Soki from Onimusha:DoD.

Or maybe.... Beltway from Resident Evil:ORC?

I dunno, how many video game characters are built like a tank but aren't fat?

Info: My hands are getting so much more comfortable on my piano... it's like they are just getting to that point of floating once again.
Info: I impressed my hubs last night... he and my son were humming this little tune and he asked me to play it, nothing fancy of course, so I thought for a moment and then noodled around for a note or two and then played it back for them... his expression... O_O I just lol'd. XD

Back
Top Bottom