Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You 2.0

I love writing about demons (in the sense that they learn more about emotions and how to deal with them. Perfect example is Jeri Smith-Ready's Requiem for the Devil) and ghosts. I love justifying dark things, say for example, a poltergeist. Why is he / she so bad? What could have happened in his / her lifetime? Yeah, stuff like that.

Writing will always be my first love.

Random Info # Something: Never been drunk in my life and not completely for lack of trying. Things like a knife collection or doing some boxing isn't as random for those who converse with me...

I'm terrified to die, even when I'm suicidal I know I'll never go through with it.

I grew up having penpals, some of them I would RP with, through letters. Now I've replaced it with online friends and RP.

I literally grew up with family trees and private archives. I spent thousands of hours going over documents in various languages until I couldn't see straight. I still remember the smell. Later, I compared those documents with public ones in various countries. I'm the person the extended family contacts for info - some don't even bother being polite about it. Sometimes I uncover such great stories, and sometimes I am agonizing about how or whether to tell that yes, I do know how Cousin Whoever passed.

I collect faceless angels and they are extremely sentimental to me. I've fallen in love particularly with "Willow Tree" brand figurines because of their simplicity and beauty.

I fell out of the Anime world for a couple of years due to the community. Like being told I wasn't a true fan because I prefer dub over sub. But last October I decided that I wanted to get back into Anime. I missed it so much :'(

I shoot better than many of the law enforcement officers I know, which is terrifying considering I shoot at most once every few months.

I recently learned my ex is probing my friends for info about me and may be trying to find out where I live.

Anansi said:
I shoot better than many of the law enforcement officers I know, which is terrifying considering I shoot at most once every few months.

Haha! I dated a security guy once, and beat him at shooting. He wasn't happy :D

I sometimes write fanfiction. I will even post it. I'm on various sites, under various handles, and while I love comments and likes I'd never disclose who I am there.

RedRose said:
Anansi said:

Awww Yis

I have an obsession with Neil Hilborn and his poetry. It makes my dark times not so dark.

Anansi said:
RedRose said:
Anansi said:

Awww Yis

LOL yeah. He was certain he would shoot better. But I learned very young, so maybe I have some natural instinct toward it.

I have a steadily growing collection of cat-related items that range from spoons to coffee mugs and even a sticker on the back of my toilet.

Back
Top Bottom