Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You 2.0

Info: Been sick ALL night and all of today.....worse feeling EVER seeing as I just got over being sick just a few weeks ago with the same thing :(
Info: Watching the first Narnia movie while cuddled under a blanket gonna be watching HP movies after Narnia is over then possibly the Hunger Games.
Fact: I'm a huge baby when I'm sick and I wish I had a cuddle buddy right about now lol

Fact: I just read that 30% of women who consistently dye their hair so chemically saturate it that they have a 70% chance of never getting it back to its full original color ever again.

Fact: I am finally starting to understand the idea of exercising out your frustrations.
Fact: This can only be a good thing.

Info: I constantly dye my hair.
Info: There's a 100% chance I don't want it to be my natural hair color.
Info: Can't wait to dye it some more.
Info: It's cold at work and I'm sleepy. I also have 6 more hours at my job. >:

I skim across Bluemoon like a stone skipping across water. Found two awesome rp partners and one who threatened to "red flag" me to other players because I would not argue with him about whether someone might, while browsing a bookstore, leaf through a book one had already read. Still, I'm here, and I am sure I'll find more of the first two awesome role play partners.

fact: black velvet and supernatural fanfiction are the addictions of the hour.

Info: You know, it doesn't suck to be single until all of your friends talk about how awesome their relationships are. Repeatedly. And then look at you and say, "Well, you won't be single forever!"
Info: In a very "Fuck you" kind of mood.

My computer is like a cancer patient in his last hours, which is why I post almost everything from my tablet. I wish I had the money to fix this problem.

I take my fun where I can get it.

I believe that the occasional ass whooping is good for a person. Like Slayer guitarist and professional badass Kerry King once told my cousin, it doesn't matter who you are or how badass you think you are, a tattoo is a tattoo is a tattoo. There is always someone out there who can kick your ass.

And.... I'm an insomniac, which is why this post is boring. No sleep.

Info: house sitting for my cousin for the next two weeks.
Info: Her dog is freaking AWESOME!
Fact: I am so relaxed right now and it's great, no yelling or fighting, just me, my son, the cat and the dog :D

Fact: My personal trainer is hot as all hell.
Suspicion: After that circuit she had me doing yesterday, I am fairly certain that she is trying to kill me.

Fact: was totally gonna do something productive tonight but then I decided, I simply haven't read enough Supernatural fanfiction this week.

Fact: I've lost ten pounds in the past two weeks.
Info: I am eating so much food that this should not be logically possible! =*(

Fact: I have be pen on a diet, and this Sunday will mark a full 6 weeks where I have eaten nothing but power bars and protein shakes.

Fact: I have, after 5 weeks so far, lost 30 pounds.

Fact: I have never felt better or happier in my life.

Millenium Joker said:
Fact: I have be pen on a diet, and this Sunday will mark a full 6 weeks where I have eaten nothing but power bars and protein shakes.

Fact: I have, after 5 weeks so far, lost 30 pounds.

Fact: I have never felt better or happier in my life.

That is very unhealthy for you. Your body needs a lot more then that to be health, I'm suprised you are not sick.

Actually, quite the contrary. My immune system has gotten stronger as of late. Two months ago, i was sick for a week with the flu, got better for 2 days, then caught a cold. I recreated the same conditions for myself a few days ago, and i havent shown any signs of illness or fatigue that isnt assosociated with insomnia.

The bars and shakes provide all the nutrition I need, and I have one or the other every three hours to keep my metabolism active. Combine it with at least 30 minutes to 1 hour of cardio 3-5 times a week, 2 litres of water daily, supplements of cayenne pepper for stimulating the metabolism, vitamin B-12 for energy, and at least 6 house of sleep a day, and that's the diet I'm on. It helps that for the duration of then diet I have stayed away from alcohol, caffeine, and tobacco.

Normally, yes, this diet is very dangerous. But I did my research, and made sure to keep safe with it. I had blood work done beforehand to make sure my body wasn't decifient in anything, got supplements for low Vitamin D levels (not a big fan of the sun) and so far it's time amazingly well. The hard part comes next week, when I slowly reintroduce foods that have different tastes and nutritional benefits, much in then way you slowly, carefully give measured amounts of food to a malnourished child, rather than letting tthem stuff their faces and going into nutritional shock.

Besides, I not only feel and look a lot better, the health benefits are already showing. 2 months ago I was borderline diabetic, and now it's not even a concern. All I have to look out for is blood pressure levels- I play a lot of video games, and when I lose I get quite the temper.

But to reiterate, the 'food' I am consuming is nutritionally sound, low in calories/carbs/sugars, and high in protein, iron, and other minerals the body needs but can be difficult to come by. All I really need at this point is more Vitamin D- my diminished levels have caused me to get dizzy very easily, and since its too cold to go outside, I need to see a doctor to get a refill on the supplements I was taking.

Fact: most people find it boring, but I like to read medical textbooks and articles in my spare time.

Fact: I love my tattoo soo much and i cant wait for it to heal all the way!
Info: even though it hurt so much i still cant wait until we can afford some more!
Info: the next one i get is going to be my baby's foot print on my side.

Back
Top Bottom