Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You 2.0

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
Since the old 'Random Info About You Thread' has gotten to be QUITE large (ie, well over 10k posts), here is a new thread for us all to use instead. :)

Info: My son is registered for kindergarten.
Info: My daughter is practicing for her first ballet recital.
Fact: My kids are growing up WAY too quickly. >.<

Fact: I will usher in this new thread with my blessing.
Fact: I will forever be on the first page of this brand new, glorious re-incarnation.
Fact: I can now say 'Back in my day, I posted in the ORIGINAL'.
Fact: You never realize how many PM's you have till you go clean it out. Christ I message alot of people.

Info: Banana cream is my favorite flavor of pudding.

Fact: People who let their children mess up grocery store shelves then leave it for the "people who get paid to fix it" should be shot with rubber bullets until they learn how to parent.

Fact: I tore my Achilles' tendon two weeks ago.
Fact: I had surgery last Friday to have it reconstructed.
Fact: Oxycodone is fucking amazing.

Fact: I wonder if I should try looking into an online dom or something of the sort.

Info: I'm a very disorganized person.
Fact: It's very difficult for a disorganized person to organize and clean out his inbox.
Fact: It's kind of fun to reread my RP messages from when I first originally signed up.

Fact: this is actually the third random info thread.

Info: I have only been hooping for a week and can already tell i am loosing weight
Info: it will be nice to get rid of my little pudge that i gained when i was pregnant.
Info: I am going to fly with my baby to Michigan in four days. its going to be a long day

Fact: Remember when it was called Random Facts instead and we used it as a chat thread and there was incessantly stupid drama about it? Good times.

Fact: I think I may be depressed. Not certain though.

Zalvek said:
Fact: Remember when it was called Random Facts instead and we used it as a chat thread and there was incessantly stupid drama about it? Good times.

Fact: I think I may be depressed. Not certain though.

Fact: I remeber that too!

Fact: depression happens to the best of us honey. My depression gets pretty bad sometimes. Things that help me are going out and socializing (at the mall or whatever), dancing (releases endorphins), ar just get out and go for a nice walk.

Info: Warm Bodies was an awesome movie.
Info: The chinese food people NEVER remember to give me a fork.
Info: I hate when I get headaches during movies.

Fact: Maybe it's stress, not depression actually now that I think about.

Fact: I have no idea how to study for a test that I don't have to answer the questions to.

Info: My headache still hasn't gone away completely.
Info: Trying to write this paper and my eyes are just screaming at me to go get some sleep.

Fact: Midterm today :/
Fact: Not looking forward to how many assignments I have to catch up on.
Fact: Ugh reading week, hurry the F*** up.

Cheshire Smirk said:
Info: Banana cream is my favorite flavor of pudding.

Fact: People who let their children mess up grocery store shelves then leave it for the "people who get paid to fix it" should be shot with rubber bullets until they learn how to parent.

Screw rubber.. some of them need to REALLY be shot. I worked in food service for years in college... and those kids are usually the same ones who make horrible messes that waiters and waitresses have to clean up.. kind of why there are places that reward parents for parenting or outright banning children all together....

Info: I got promoted for telling a couple that in a just and fair world they would have been sterilized before having kids if time travel were possible.

Zalvek said:
Fact: I wonder if I should try looking into an online dom or something of the sort.

Be careful, that is from a Real Life Real Time Dom.

Info: Valentine's Day is the bomb... In more ways than one.

*so many hugs for Mitsu* <333

Info: It is snowing.
Info: I want to build a snowman... >.<
Info: But I can't because the snow isn't sticking. *pouty lip*

Fact: To get snow to stick, just throw a little water on it!
Fact: I actually hate the snow but living in Canada, you learn to like it >_>
Fact: MIDTERMS OVER HALLELUJAH.

Fact: An Item I've really been wanting is fucking sold out. I am very sad now.

Back
Top Bottom