Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Knight And The Sorcerer (the pony of death & HeartOfTheDarkness)

Kieran opened her eyes when he touched her face, it had sent a shiver through her body, it was so familiar to her, yet also different. It had brought back more memories, good memories, she looked over at him as he moved across the room to try to rest against the wall. "rest on this you will be more comfortable" she said softly. She patted on the bed, she was not worried about him trying to do anything with her, she knew he still hated her though she did not blame him for his feelings, but she also knew that it was not entirely her fault it had taken her years to gain the clarity she'd gained. She laid back down on the bed, she didn't know what she was supposed to feel, she just wished she could take some of what she'd done back. She also wished the king would simply just leave it at killing her, but she knew her fate would be much more horrifying than that. She remembered the last time she had been near the king it had been when he first ascended the throne barely even seventeen, but that was almost four decades ago. He had aged but he would live much longer, but she had not aged more than a few years it seemed, though her blonde hair had turned white with age.

When she told him to come to the bed, he hesitated for a moment. It wasn't because she was the witch he hunted, but because she was a woman. Being with the knights for so long, he was never able to truly be with a woman. Surely woman flirted with him in town, and the slave girls were offered to him, but he refused. He never kissed a girl, never went to bed with one, was never intimate with one. Sleeping next to her would make him a little uncomfortable. After another moment, he gathered the courage to move closer and he rested next to her. "Thank you." He muttered, trying not to show his embarrassment to her. In spite of being much older than he was, it didn't show. He knew her magic was keeping her young, but he noticed that her hair was white like an old woman. Even with that hair, she was still beautiful. It started to make him hate the king more, knowing that it was his fault that a beautiful woman was mistreated to the point of hating other humans.

Kieran rolled over looking at him she could feel his discomfort and embarrassment, though she did not understand "have you never been with a woman before?" she asked softly. She looked him in the eyes, she could sense that he had never been even close to a woman not like this, "I'm not going to hurt you, if I had wanted that then I would have done so up in my tower" she said softly. But she sensed it was something else entirely that made him so uneasy, she thought for a moment then she figured it out, he was attracted to her. She moved a bit closer to him, she lightly stroked the side of his face, she had not lain with a man in decades, and she knew that men like him often formed a special kind of attachment to their first. She took a slow deep breath, then slowly leaned in gently pressing her lips against his, she figured if he grew attached to her it might help keep her alive. Perhaps even the gentle touch of a man might help her to heal from all the wounds both outside and inside. She pulled back from the kiss for a brief moment looking him in the eyes before she leaned in kissing him again.

It was a bit of a surprise to have her kiss him so suddenly. Moments ago, she was acting so cold to him. Now she's leaning in and kissing him. "What are you doing?" Lance questioned, but didn't really resist. His arm went around her and pulled her on top of him. He kissed her back with a more passionate kiss, his tongue sliding into her mouth. Was he really going to go through with this? Will he allow his first time to be with this 'so called' witch? She was definitely very beautiful, and maybe their intercourse could form some sort of bond that will allow her to open up to him.

She ignored his question as she was pulled on top of him, she rested her legs one on each side of him as she kissed him more deeply, letting her passion flow freely, she lightly flicked the tip of her tongue against his then let it wrap around his. She lightly caressed his armored chest melting away the armor, it formed a puddle beneath them then rolled over the bed to the corner where it resumed it original form. She lightly clawed at his chest through his shirt but not hard enough to tare the fabric, she wanted to let go of everything for just a moment. She pressed her body firmly down against his, she did find him attractive, but she found feelings such as love to be useless to her anymore all they had ever done was cause her pain. She sat up breaking the kiss, she slowly unclasped her cloak and flung it across the room, she wore a simple black dress that was now hiked up slightly though the slits reach her mid thighs. The straps that held it up were getting loose from the lack of pull from the length, one fell down off her shoulder to rest on arm.

His armor was melted away, and right before he was going to object to her destroying his armor, it reformed on the ground. He pulled his shirt off, exposing his body to her. When she took off her cloak, he noticed that her dress was loose. He pulled the dress down, exposing her breasts. He leaned in and kissed her supple breasts, sucking on her nipples. As she sat on his lap, he was sure that she could feel the growth in his pants. His hips began to move, rubbing his growth against her nether regions. It kind of funny in his mind. How the brave yet foolish knight was about to make love to the cruel yet beautiful witch. All while soldiers of the evil king were trying to dig to them. But nothing seemed to matter anymore, he just wanted to make love to Kieran now.

Kieran rolled her hips against his as she felt him growing, she ran her fingers through his hair as he kissed and sucked on the soft flesh, she raised her hand snapping her fingers removing their remaining clothing. She rolled her hips more against his, she slowly lifted up and playfully ran the tip of his hardened length along her slit letting him feel how wet she was for him. She gently pulled him from her breasts, she looked him in the eyes for a moment before she kissed him deeply, slowly guiding his length inside her. She released a soft moan as she felt him inside her, she had forgotten what it felt like when she did this willingly. She started to roll her hips slowly once he was buried deep inside her, she slipped her arms to wrap around his neck keeping him close to her.

Once he was inside of her, it felt amazing. His arms wrapped around her waist as his hips began to move along with her's. This was what sex felt like? It was the best experience ever. It was still odd that she was willing to do something like this with him. He thought she hated him for the things he said and did to her. "Why are you doing this with me?" He said in between breaths. His hips began to move a little faster, digging deeper into her womanhood. After getting up a little bit, he flipped her over and pinned her down, laying on top of her as he thrusted into her.

Kieran silenced him with a kiss, she didn't want to talk right now, she wanted to be in fog right now, she moaned as she moved with him, she just wanted to think about the pleasure of things. She was a bit shocked when he flipped them over, she moaned as he thrust inside of her, he felt so good. She gripped at his back with her nails, she moved her hips with his wanting to bring them more pleasure. She decided she might answer his question "Why not....are you not enjoying this?" she whispered. She wanted to just get him to relax and to let go of everything going on around him. Rolling her body up against his as she arched her back in pleasure, she buried her face in his neck as she continued to moan.

Lance was beginning to get turned on even more as she began to moan. "You have a point there. This is amazing." He went in and gave her a passionate kiss, then his head soon moved back down to sucking her breasts. He couldn't describe how good he was feeling, being inside this woman, all he could say that the feeling was incredible. Hopefully this would bring them a little closer, and hopefully have them work together to stop the king. Maybe afterwards, he could try to settle down with her, seeing that she wasn't so bad after all.

Kieran moaned, she was getting so close to release, it had been so long since she'd been touched in any way, much less like this. She clawed at his back as she arched her back in pleasure. She rolled them over pulling him into a sitting position as she moved her hips against his hard and fast, she was so close, she could feel her inner thighs starting to quiver. She gripped his shoulders tightly as her arms crossed over his shoulder blades holding him close, she threw her head back in pleasure as she released a loud crying moan, her body tightened and quivered as she released around him.

Lance was beginning for reach his end as well. When she rolled him into a sitting postion, his hands grabbed her rear and helped her hips move at the same pace as his. When she clawed at his back, it hurt, but the pain felt amazing this way. When she threw her head back and moaned, he felt her tighten around him for a moment and it helped him release his seed. He let out a slight moan as he shot his seed into Kieran, filling her up. After he finished, he held on to her tight. He couldn't believe he did that with a woman he somewhat hated, but it felt so good. All of his hate for her vanished as he went in for a final passionate kiss.

Kieran joined him in the kiss, for a brief moment until she started to feel something, she pulled away and got dressed rather quickly. She finished getting dressed pulling her cloak back on, she walked away to the opposite side of the room trying to clear her head again. Curling up against the wall, she needed some distance right now, yes the man was truly handsome and he was good to her once she let him in a little bit. But things were not so simple, they had work to do, they had a mission that needed completing. She looked over at him finally after a long moment, the way he had kissed her reminded her of something that she had once allowed herself to feel. But she had sworn she would never allow that feeling to happen again, she couldn't if it went poorly again she would not be able to handle it.

It was great to feel the kiss, but it ended too quickly when Kieran got off of him and got dressed. He watched her huddle in the corner, and began to wonder what came over her. "Hey, you don't have to stay over there." He said to her as he put his clothes back on. He left his armor on the floor for now, just so he could stay comfortable. "You could come back to bed and I'll just rest by the fire. It's your bed after all." Actually she just made it, but she was the first one using it. He wondered if she was afraid to get too close to him, thinking that the king did something to someone close to her.

Kieran looked over at him then got up moving over to the bed next to him, she gently rested her hand on his shoulder, she was trying to tell him in a way that she was not angry at him. She didn't feel it was fair to hold her own fears against him, he deserved better "Well now when you meet that lucky woman you will know what to do" she said softly. She was trying in a way to tell him that he was good in bed but, she had never been all that good at expressing her thoughts. She needed to refocus "we should sleep we have much to do" she said softly. She looked him in the eyes, did she enjoy the feel of his touch yes but it scared her, it made her feel things that were not safe right now.

When she mentioned that he would please a lucky woman, it was nice to hear her say something positive. Although he figured it was best not to mention that he was already had a special woman in mind already. Lance knew that she was trying to say something, but was having trouble speaking her mind. They were at least making progress in opening up to each other, little by little. "Thank you for that. If you'd like, we could do that again. Not now, but in the future, when we have time." He was having a little bit of difficulty trying to speak his mind as well. When she mentioned sleep, he figured it was for the best. Laying down next to her, he found it much more comfortable being with her than before.

Kieran sighed heavily, she could tell he wasn't grasping what she was trying to say to him, but perhaps now wasn't the time to discuss such things. "Yes we could, but it will have to wait until we have at least gotten farther away from danger. That way we can actually relax" she said softly. She fell into a light sleep, she felt so tired, her body had been so drained from the attack, though at least her emotions were more level now. Her sleep did not last long as she woke from a dream, one that she'd had many times, she sat up and walked around, she was trying to think of how they were going to get out of this. They would need to surface and find a place where they could hide out and make a plan, they would certainly need a plan with such an enemy.

Lance couldn't sleep, as hard as he tried, he remained awake. His mind was busy wondering about what to do. They definitely had to find a place to hide for a little while. Somewhere to get supplies and to plan out their attack. They also could use a little piece and quiet for a little while before they went and attacked. He wondered if they should seek haven in the next kingdom. It would take a few days, but the king had less power in another kingdom. The only problem was if Kieran was feared in that kingdom as well. She was infamous all throughout this kingdom, but did some of that leak into the next one? No matter the case, he could hide her face for now.

He then felt her get up from the bed, so his eyes remained shut, pretending to sleep. He wondered what she was thinking, if she was also worried about what they should do.

Kieran did not know much outside of what had happened in the world outside of her tower the last few decades, she looked over at Lance, she wasn't sure if he had any ideas on where to run. "We need to find a place to think and plan. Do you have any ideas?" she asked softly. Though even before the tower she'd not done much exploring of the kingdom, she had grown up in the compound, then been taken to the castle, then her next place was in that tower. Despite being alive for so long she had not done much with it, she felt like she had some how failed herself. "What is the world like now outside off all this madness?" she asked hoping that despite his youth he might be able to answer her.

Lance got up and looked at her. "Well, we could try to go to the next kingdom. The king would have a little more trouble catching us if we do that. He'll risk going at war with another kingdom. The only thing I wonder is how far your name reaches. Does it just span across this kingdom, or do other kingdoms know about you?" Maybe she'll know. Many knights and warriors have gone after her, some of them might've been from other kingdoms. When she asked him how the world was outside, he began to think. He hasn't been outside the kingdom many times, but there were a few. "It's not that bad. Of course, you'll find bad people wherever you go, but I have yet to find anyone as bad as our king. Most people are pretty polite to you on the streets." Although most people they talked to weren't wanted by the king.

Kieran shook her head as she thought for a moment "To be honest you are the first in at least a decade to make it past the beasts and the traps I set, I honestly wouldn't be able to tell you where some of them came from. It is possible that news of my treachery reached that far. My most infamous attacks occurred on my way to the tower while seeking safety." she said softly, her mind wandered a bit. thinking back to when she was a child growing up on the compound and how care free her life had been then, having no idea how she would some day be an offering of sorts to the king in an attempt to protect the compound from his evil wrath. "I suppose I have been sheltered while my life has had many horrifying things in I was still very sheltered. I have only ever stayed in three places for longer than a night." she said softly.

It was a bit surprising that nobody else has really reached her. As for her most infamous attack, who knows how bad it really was. "Well, I'm sure that was years ago. Most people have probably forgotten by now, or they assumed you died of age." As long as word didn't get out that she knew magic and used it to keep her youth, they would be fine. Hearing that she never really traveled in all her years, he got an idea. "First, we can head to the next kingdom. We'll seek refuge there. In case you're still known throughout other kingdoms, would you mind staying indoors for a couple of days. At least so I can figure out if they would know you." It would be difficult to travel with her if she's wanted, but he'll make it work somehow. Lance suddenly started to blush a little bit, thinking of what he wanted to say next. "Also, if you're safe to walk around outside, maybe I could show you what a normal town is like. I know this isn't the best time to say it, but maybe we could spend the day together and I'll show you around." Like a date.

While she found the last part of what he said to be kind of sweet, it was not the way she did things, she could not afford such attachments. "I have no problem with hiding out I'm used to it, but I think we should stay hidden. I do not belong in the world with every one else. I've seen enough of what people are like, a town would only make me despise them more." she said softly. She was trying to make her point clear to him, but she could tell it wasn't getting through to him. "I want to be fair to you...as far as sex goes that is fine....but that is all we will have between us...I loved once and I don't plan to ever do that again" she said while it was hesitant it was still blunt. She felt she owed him this explanation but she didn't think he would understand things were not simple for her and that likely wouldn't change any time soon. "I can't give you what you are looking for" she said softly, before she started to focus. Moving the small cave through the earth through the ground till they were a few miles from where the soldiers were digging for them.

Kieran sighed heavily as she brought them up to the surface, she was happy to be back on non-magical earth again. "Lets get moving, we have work to do" she said softly. She started walking towards the border, they had much left to do before they would be ready to attack, plus these emotions he seemed to be developing for her were going to complicate things as they always did.

It was sad to see how negative her views on people were because of the hardships she had been through. Not all people are like that, some are willing to help her. He wants to help her. When she turned him down, it was a little painful to hear. But when she said that she loved before, it made a little sense to him. The man she loved before was most likely dead, most likely killed before her. How could she love again after witnessing that, he was surprised she didn't lose her mind because of it. But sex wasn't enough for him, it was nice and everything, but he wanted to hold her. He wanted to comfort her.

When she brought them back to the surface, Lance began following her. He had to find a way to try and win her over, try to show her that her life could be so much better. Of course they would need to stop the king, but she needed a better life that what she had. What she had seemed so sad and lonely, it hurt him to watch.

Kieran picked up her pace, she could sense that she had hurt him, she wished that her life were more simple and that she could give him what he wanted. She had gone mad, she never would have even considered harming another person before that day, but when she was forced to watch him die it clouded her head. It made her want dark things such as blood and revenge, that was the day her heart went cold, nothing mattered to her anymore. "I don't expect you to understand why I am what I am but I assure you I am not this way by my own doing" she said softly. She'd had no choice but to shut down completely or she would have died with all the emotions she felt. She could give him her body, but her heart was no longer there, it didn't even exist to her anymore. "We are not moving fast enough we need horses" she said softly. She raised her hands focusing then grabbed to large handfuls of dirt she let it fall through her fingers, two large horses formed. She climbed up grabbing it by the main "lets get going" she said bluntly, giving the horse a firm kick in the ribs as it trotted away.

Back
Top Bottom