Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hunter (Ms_Muffintops & HeartOfTheDarkness)

Johnathan began to dry off and put on his clothes. He then wondered if they were out of the fire yet. "I'll be back, I'm just going to check if we left anything behind." He smiled as she began to dry herself off as he left the room. Upon arriving to the bath, he found the old man has returned.

"What is it this time? I thought I was done with you?" The man grumbled when he saw Johnathan return. "I'm sorry, I'm just double checking to see if we left anything behind." Johnathan began to detest the old man, trying his best to hold back from lashing out at him.

"Oh? You mean like this?" The man opened his palm to reveal Lily's scrunched up panties. Johnathan almost turned white, sure that they would be in trouble. "Y-yes. Something like that."

The man rolled his eyes and threw the panties at Johnathan. "Take it you freak. I don't want to know what you do with your brother. Just take that and get out of my sights." The man went back into the bath, leaving Johnathan with Lily's panties. He sighed in relief, almost certain that they were about to be kicked out.

It was a shame that they had to stop what they were doing, he was so close to claiming Lily for himself. The moment was most likely ruined now, she was probably dressed and ready for bed. When he came back to the room, he handed Lily the panties, blushing. "Uh, you left these behind." He said with a shy smile.

Swiftly, Lily snatched the panties out of Johnathon's hands, her cheeks beet red. Had the old man found them? She was supposed to be Johnathon's little brother. "Thanks...," she spoke softly as she turned her back to the man. The young woman sighed softly as she knelt down and put her panties back on. After a quick peer behind her shoulder back at Johnathon, Lily walked over to the chair where her dress was lying, dropped her towel, and once again draped the light flowing dress over her body. Her heart was still a flutter from their brief encounter in the bathroom. Wasn't he going to say anything about it? Did he not want to try for more? If the man so wished, she could be all his. It was him and her, alone in a room, a warm fire was crackling away heating up the room, there was a bed, he knew she wanted, she knew he wanted it. It was perfect.

Perhaps it was too perfect to be true. She had walked into the bathroom and showed the man her body. Any young man who was alone with a naked young woman would trail to such thoughts. Maybe Johnathon was regretting his choices and under normal circumstances didn't want her in such a way. Lily couldn't say the same about herself. She felt like a smitten teenage girl. She just wanted to pull the man to the bed, kiss him, and indulge in his body, and he hers. "Maybe I should just sleep on it," she thought to herself.

With a sigh, Lily walked over to the bed. "I'm um, I'm tired. I think I'm going to get some sleep now," she spoke, her gaze turned over to Johnathon as a soft smile stretched across her lips, "You don't mind sharing a bed, do you?", she asked. Maybe it was a silly question to ask. The two were mere inches away from having sex. Sharing a bed shouldn't be a big deal, should it? Having the warmth of a man next to her in bed sounded quite lovely. If only she could lie in his arms as well.

Lily crawled into the bed and slithered under the covers.

Johnathan couldn't deny how cute she looked when she got embarrassed about leaving her panties in the bath. At least the old man didn't seem to care, at least he hoped that's what it came out as. It was a shame that the mood was kind of dead. He wanted her so bad, but he was too started from the old man interruption.

John just left his pants on and crawled into bed with her. "Yea, I'll be fine sleeping together." At least they were both aware of each other's feelings, maybe they could try again tomorrow when they didn't have an old man banging on the door, and somewhere more private. What a shame, sex in a bath did sound pretty erotic to him.

It did seem pretty bad though, they were about to make love, and their moment was ruined. He wondered if she felt bad about it. Once they were under the covers, he put his arm around her and held her close to his body. Maybe he could make up by snuggling with her. "I'm sorry if I was too forward earlier, and putting you through that embarrassing situation." He leaned in and kissed her cheek before trying to relax and go to sleep. "Perhaps we could try tomorrow." He mumbled to himself.

Lily laid on her side, her back facing Johnathon. Being so close to him would only be tempting. It wasn't even just sex that she wanted. She wanted to feel the warmth of sleeping in another person's arms, to cuddle up to them and hear their heart beat as she rested her head on his chest. Perhaps this was the start of something. There most certainly wasn't going back after what they almost did in the bathroom. Lily wasn't sure if she'd be able to sleep that night. He was so close. She could smell his intoxicating scent, she could hear him breathing. She was mere inches away from him.

But much to her surprise, it didn't take long for the young woman to drift off to sleep. A sleep that would produce quite lovely dreams; a dream that would leave Lily tossing and turning. Perhaps it was her body sensing the closeness as Lily instinctively turned over and cuddled up against Johnathon. Her arm and leg rested on top of the man, her body pressed firmly against his own. Her dress failed to provide coverage for her round and plump breasts as her body twisted tugged on the hem of the dress, and pulled the neck down further.

Alone in the bathroom in a fogged world, they appeared; it was just Lily and Johnathon. The man looked at her with lust filled eyes and didn't hold back. Once again, in the tub, Johnathon has her pinned. His hands touched her in all of the right ways. His hands worked skillfully on her most sensitive spots, and his lips covered her neck in soft kisses. Then the moment came, the moment where they had been interrupted before, only this time, and in this world, there was no one to disturb them. She could hear the water splashing as Johnathon rhythmically thrust into her with amazing vigor. It felt so real.

As Lily's mind was stuck in a fantasy world, her body clearly began to confuse the two. "Oh, Johnathon...," Lily muttered in her sleep, "Harder..." Her body glistened with sweat and her breathing grew heavier.

As Lily tossed and turned in bed, Johnathan got smacked in the face and jumped up. He quickly realized that it was just Lily dreaming and laid back down. He tried to go to sleep, but Lily kept him up for a while. Her tossing and turning, body coated in sweat, her dress falling down and exposing her breasts. Then hearing her mumble in her sleep, telling him to go harder and faster at her. It didn't take long to realize what she was dreaming about.

Johnathan was a little bit surprised, and very aroused. The only problem was that he didn't have much of a way to satisfy himself. He could try to use Lily, but knowing that she was asleep just seemed so dirty to him. What if she wasn't ready physically, even though her mind wanted him badly. Trying to think of something to do, Johnathan wrapped his arms around Lily and pulled her closer to him. He tried to hold her down from flailing in her sleep, but he still had her moans to worry about. Hopefully it'll end soon.

Morning finally came, and Johnathan was unable to get back to sleep. Her moans lasted throughout the night, and continued until morning. It was incredible to see how much she wanted him. "How horny is this girl?" He mumbled to himself, his eyes a little red from being up for so long. Today was going to be a pretty rough day.

Lily woke feeling well rested and refreshed, it turned out to be the best night of sleep she had gotten in such a long time. The dream she had left her feeling a little flustered. It all felt so real. If only it could have been. But being blessed with such a lovely dream would do for the time being.

It didn't her long for Lily to then realize--- The warmth, the closeness, she had woken up in Johnathon's arms. When did this happen? Oh gosh, she hoped she hadn't clung to him all night. What if Johnathon wasn't much for cuddling? Immediately Lily sat up. That was when the young woman noticed her shirt. She let out an alarmed squeak before adjusting her dress and covering her breasts. "Good morning...," Lily spoke with a nervous laugh.

Her gaze laid on Johnathon and took notice of the man's state. His eyes were blood shot and he had dark circles under his eyes. What had been a smile on her face quickly faded. Lily reached over and stroked his cheek, "Oh Johnathon, are you okay? You look worse than you did last night. Did you not get any sleep?" Lily asked. She then gasped and placed her hand over her mouth, "Was it because I clung to you in my sleep? I... I didn't mean to! I'm terribly sorry, I didn't expect to do that... I've never stayed the night with someone before." Little did she know, that wasn't the issue at all, it was much worse. Not only had she clung to the man in her sleep, she had revealed what she was dreaming about in the process.

When Lily jumped up, Johnathan slowly sat up and looked at her. It was true that she kept him up all night. "No, I just had a hard time falling asleep. I kind of enjoyed the clinging." He blushed a little. It was too hard to blame her for keeping him awake, plus she'd probably die of embarrassment if he told her what really kept him awake. Instead, he got up and started to get dressed.

"Don't worry about it. There have been times where I don't sleep, it's no big deal." It'll be a little hard to concentrate, but hopefully he'll be able to get through the day. Although because of her talking in her sleep, he just has sex on his mind. Maybe he could get some alone time with her to finally get what they both really want.

Once he was dressed, he looked over at the beautiful young woman. "So, would you like for me to start helping you train today? We can at least get your stuff, like weapons, armor, that sort of thing." Training might have to wait for another day, a day when he's not struggling to keep his eyes open.

After crawling out of bed, Lily stood on her toes and gave a big stretch. "Okay!" she apoke with a soft smile, "And before we know it, hopefully we will be winning back the forest." Lily wasn't too confident in her ability to fight, especially as a human. As a dragonkin, she had a few abilities native to her race but she hardly used them in combat. She had never been one for violence. But once the darkneaa started taking over, she finally had something to fight for.

Lily ran her hands over the skirt of her dress, straightening it, and then through her hair. She had to do the best with what she could to look as presentable; she was far from home and her belongings.

With a content sigh, Lily approached Johnathan and linked arms with him. The young woman gazed up at him with a smirk, feeling eager about spending another day with him. Perhaps the day would end much bettee this time. "Let's go," she squeaked. Lily was suddenly feeling excited about exploring the town some more with Johnathan.

It was yet another busy day for the market place. The town was already a bustle as people rushed to get the best, the cheapest, andnthe freshest.

It was nice to see her enthusiastic about what they were planning to do, it would be nice to see the forest back to how it use to be. She didn't seem like much of a fighter to him, but there could be something she could use to defend herself at least. He was thinking maybe archery, she could keep a distance and attack the enemy with arrows. Maybe a knife or two for if they get too close to her for comfort.

In spite of being very tired, he was happy to be spending another day with Lily. As she linked her arm with his, he smiled down at the beautiful young woman and walked through the streets with him. As they moved through the market, people began looking at them, wondering if the two were a couple. They did seem it, and honestly, Johnathan wouldn't mind if that was to become of their relationship. He figured that their feelings for each other was already out there, now one of them just needed to make the move.

He led them to the weapons smith and entered his shop. The weapons smith was busy at work when Johnathan approached him. "Excuse me sir. My companion here wishes to have a weapon or two to learn how to defend herself."

The man turned to look down at Lily. In spite of his tough exterior, he smiled when he saw her and leaned down to eye level. "Well then, what does the lovely young lady have in mind for a weapon? I may have a few in mind if you'd like."

"Archery," Lily spoke sternly with little hesitation. The blacksmith then chuckled and stood up straight. "Oh really now? Not going to give it much thought? Have you ever had to use a weapon, miss?" he asked with meaty arms crossed before him. He had to hand it to her, it probably would be best given her build. He could not see her wielding anything for close combat save for a sword and shield. Lilys stance still stood. "I'm not like most sheltered women, I've lived in the woods my entire life. Recently, dark creatures have start taking over and I wish to be able to fight. My friend here knows how to use a bow so he can teach me. My environment is suitable for a bow," the young woman explained.

"Well then, I can't argue much with that..." the weaponsmith spoke with another chuckle. The man then gentle grabbed Lilys arm. He gave a guesstimate to the length to find her a suitable bow. "Unfortunately you are going to need a smaller bow since your arms are shorter than your average man," the man explained as he walked over to the wall of bows, "But a shorter bow does not always mean less powerful, just less distance. There is also the possibility of a crossbow..."

Lily looked over at Johnathan. She was not sure which was best for her, plus she wasn't sure if he was proficient in both. "Perhaps I should start with a traditional bow. I think we could have fun with you teaching me how to use it," she spoke with a flirtatious smile. It would indeed provide opportunities for them to grow closer. Surely Johnathan would have to work up close with her to teach her. It was settled. Lily turned back to the weaponsmith.

"I'll take a bow!" she spoke with confidence.

"Alright then. I trust the gentleman will be paying?" The man asked. Lily nodded.

"Lucky fella. I'd see pigs fly before my missus would take an interest in arms," the man spoke, giving the two a wink. There was no mistaking their connection.

Johnathan blushed a bit when she mentioned that he saw her smile. Something about that smile told him that she had something else in mind. "Sure, we'll find a spot where we're alone and I'll teach you how to use your bow effectively." He teased her back, knowing she wants some quality alone time with him.

He yawned a little when he went up to pay for Lily's bow. "I just want her to be safe. I can't always be by her side, no matter how much I want to." He also picked up a few arrows while he was at it and gave everything to Lily. Now that they had her weapon, they could practice together.

"Let's go, I know a spot to use it." He grabbed Lily's hand and took her from the shop to a little field surrounded by trees. Not many people came by, and there were arrows and cuts embedded into the trees around them. "This is where I tend to practice. We should be alone here."

He got behind Lily and put his arms around her arms, teaching her how to hold the bow. "Ok, so this is the usual stance you can do. Feel free to find it so that you feel comfortable when holding it." His body pressed close against her's.

Lily was finding it hard to concentrate as Johnathans body was pressed up against her own. His grip as his arms guided her own was gentle but firm. But she was determined to learn as much as she wanted to indulge in the man behind her. If it weren't for their moment the night before, it'd have been easier. But somewhere in the back of her mind was that craving that hadn't yet been sated. She'd have to fix that later. Until then, she couldn't let it get to her.

As soon as Lily found a stance she was comfortable with, she scooted away from Johnathan and decided to go for a shot. First shot... was weak. Second shot, the arrow somehow managed to shoot far off to the side. The third shot was much better, but hit way below the target. It wasn't something she was a natural at but she could sense that it was definitely something she could pick up on.

"Not doing too bad if you ask me," Lily spoke with a nervous laugh. The young woman wasted no time and continued practicing. She was filled with determination. Though, it was quite the work out. She could feel the strain on her arms, ans she even broke out in a sweat.

Johnathan watched as Lily fired arrows at the target. After a couple of shots, she started to get a little better. "Not bad at all. Remember to inhale when you aim, and exhale when you fire. It kind of relaxes you long enough to concentrate." He leaned against a tree as he watched her practice more.

As she worked harder and harder, she began to sweat more in the hot sun. Her dress began to cling to her body, showing off her nice curves again. "Let me know when you need to take a break. We'll stop for lunch when your ready." He started to hope she would finish soon. Ever since last night, he's had nothing but dirty thoughts of her. He wanted to get it over with, but he didn't want to force himself on to her. Plus he was exhausted from the lack of sleep because of her naughty dreams.

Lily continued shooting arrows, one after another. When she'd run out, she'd gather all of her arrows and simply start over again. She began to find her own rhythm, what worked for her, what didn't. She was far from perfect, but she had improved greatly for only a few hours of practice. Part of her feared she had bored Johnathan to death, but after awhile, it had practically turned into a trance for her. Hopefully she'd be able to do some more serious practicing when she got back home in the woods, where her range was limitless, and she had many potential targets. After about two hours of practicing, Lily decided to take a break. The young woman huffed as her arms slumped to her sides. Her arms were cramped and achy from holding the bow and arrows for hours on end.

Lily turned to Johnathan and gave him a smile. "Alright, let's go," she spoke as she walked past him, her bow and arrows in hand. Now it was time to explore the town some more. The more she spent time there, she more she wished she could live there, but the forest was all she had ever known. Leaving it would declaring defeat for the beasts overtaking it. But it wasn't as if that'd be the reason she was leaving... she simply loved being around people, and one in particular. And she loved the hustle and bustle of the quaint town.

Lily was beaming as the two walked the streets searching for something to eat. She was in great company, looking for great food, after a great session of practice for a great cause. Her hair was a bit of a mess from the sweat and wind, and her feet and clothing were dirty, but she did not pay any mind.

"Looks like the hermit left the cave...," a young woman in the distance muttered to her friend with a giggle. The mutter was a bit louder than she expected, and Lily caught ear of it. "Hey darling, nice pet you have there!" the other called out to Johnathan.

Johnathan managed to take a little nap while Lily was practicing, it helped a cure his exhaustion a little bit. Hopefully she didn't notice that he slept a little bit. When she came to him, telling him that she was ready to break, he jumped up, a little bit refreshed.

"So, what do you feel like having?" She was a lot of fun to be around, he wished she would stay in town with him. He knew she had an attachment to the woods though and wouldn't want to leave. Maybe he could give her home a try, maybe he'll like it as much as the town. At least it has less annoying and mean people, although it's replaced with dangerous and deadly monsters. Not a very good trade-off.

When they heard the women start picking on Lily, Johnathan got a bit annoyed. Unlike most people that angered him, in which he'd punch them out, these were women. He couldn't simply punch a woman, unless they really asked for it, and these two were close. "If she's a pet, the what does that make you two? The old, diseased tramps that should've been put down long ago? What's wrong with a little natural beauty? She doesn't need make-up to look good, unlike you two, in which I'm afraid of what I'll see underneath that make-up." He took Lily's hand and walked away, trying to hold back from going any further.

The two women were appalled at what he said, gasping in disbelief. "Well, I guess for a caveman like you, hairy women are your...." In and instant, Johnathan pulled out his crossbow and shot an arrow at each of them, but only hitting their dresses, pinning them to the walls they were leaning against. "You brute! Do you know how much this cost us? Wait until my father hears of this." One of them shouted to the couple as they continued walking away. They managed to get free, but at the cost of ripping their dresses off, revealing their undergarments to the crowd. Men began hooting and hollering as the two women ran away, embarrassed.

"I'm sorry you had to experience that Lily. Do you want to go back to the forest after we eat?" He was a little afraid that she was starting to have second thoughts about being in town, about being with him.

Back
Top Bottom