Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hunter (Ms_Muffintops & HeartOfTheDarkness)

Did they look like a married couple? They looked so different. Lily was so out of place, and Johnathon looked hardened and was armed to a T. Though hearing the comment did bring a small smirk across her lips. It caught the pink tint on Johnathon's cheeks--- he hadn't even bothered correcting the woman. Even if they weren't even romantically involved, Lily wouldn't mind it if he were mistaken as her husband--- no man would mess with her when they thought that a man like Johnathon was her husband. Did this mean they looked like a couple to everyone? It put Lily's worries at peace... she'd deflect any attention he may receive from other women. She hardly knew Johnathon, they had only known each other two days, but she already knew she was growing to like him. She was most certainly attracted to the man, and as far as she was concerned, she wanted him all to herself.

Lily kicked and swung her feet happily as she sat next to Johnathon on the bench. The later afternoon sun shined down on them and warmed her skin. She pulled out the slice of cake that Johnathon had bought her, along with the little fork that was found inside the box, and took a bite. Never before had Lily had cake before, but the young woman could have sworn she had just found her new favorite food--- it was so sweet! So fluffy and delicious, unlike anything she had ever eaten before. If she weren't in the company of a handsome man, she'd have dug in and annihilated he sweet confection, but the man whom was with her was sweet enough to compete and defeat her new-found love for sweets.

"It's going swell", Lily spoke, flashing Johnathon a smile, "I'm glad I could share it with you. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have come here. I couldn't think of a better person to come with." They hadn't even done much besides strolling down the streets, and buying a slice of cake, but Lily already had something tugging at her gut--- she didn't want this day to end. It had been so long since she had been in the company of someone else and had so much fun. Being in the presence of someone as lovely as Johnathon suddenly reminded her how lonely she truly was. "Be careful. You may not be able to get rid of me," the petite girl joked before taking another bite.

It was sweet to hear her say those things to him. Johnathan started to blush more. It took a lot to hold him back from giving her a little kiss, let alone pulling her into his arms. "What makes you think I want you gone? I love having you around." Now that she was in her life, he didn't really want her gone. Not only was she the most attractive girl he'd ever seen, but she was fun to be around. He couldn'te explain it, but when she was around, his mood seemed to lighten.

As he watched her eat the cake, he started thinking that he should've gotten himself a sweet. He wanted something sweet, but it didn't feel right to ask her for a bite. Plus, he didn't care much for carrot cake. Johnathan was fine with carrots, he liked it in a lot of his foods. It was just having carrots being apart of his dessert, it didn't seem right to him.

As they sat for a little longer, he noticed that it was starting to get late. "Whoa, the day sure went by pretty fast. I think it's too late for us to try to take you back home. Even if we made it, I wouldn't make it back. How's about we grab some dinner and get a room to stay the night?" It was a little bit of an odd question to ask a girl he had just met, but it was starting to get late. He didn't want to have her walking home alone, knowing she might not make it back in time. And if he accompanied her, he definitely wouldn't be able to make it back to town in time. That, and he was starting to get a little hungry. His stomach let out a loud growl. "Sorry, but I think we should get some dinner soon. I haven't eaten since breakfast." He laughed, embarrassed.

The two of them? Staying the night together? At an inn? This day just kept getting even more interesting. Though Lily couldn't help but worry about whether it would be inappropriate, or how Johnathon honestly felt about the idea of having to stay with her. Not that she had any complaints... she was beginning to like the guy, and part of her had a feeling Johnathon was beginning to feel the same. Perhaps this was her chance to push things along. It was perhaps too soon to initiate something, but that didn't mean she couldn't have fun, right? Of course, this was all concerns for safety aside. Lily lived well over an hour outside the village, and the sun would have set by then. The young woman was most certainly pleased with out things had panned out for her. She got to continue her day with Johnathon. The entire evening would be just the two of them.

"Of course. I'm all yours tonight, and you are my guide, lead the way", Lily spoke kindly with a soft smile. Her time with Johnathon was suddenly beginning to feel almost like a date. Lily had never been on one before... but if she ever did go on one, this was how she'd want it to be.

The two of them then got up and continued their stroll down the street; Lily held herself close, her arms hooked around Johnathon's. The late afternoon rush in the market was beginning to die down, and the evening night life was slowly growing as many of the locals finished up the day's work. The two found themselves a small pub tucked between an Inn and a general store. It was a quaint place--- dimly lit and crowded with tables. There was a small group of locals who had already gathered around the bar for some beers. A few men, likely having just got off of work, could be seen sitting alone, chowing down on a hot meal.

The two sat alone in a booth in a far corner of the pub, where it was a bit more quiet and out of the way of the crowd.

Lily's eyes scanned the room with curiosity while sat on her knees to get a better view. Everyone looked like they were having such a great time. Music was playing, the entire place was filled with chatter and laughter. The smell of beer, smoke, and something delicious cooking in the back kitchen filled the air.

Johnathan wasn't too sure about spending the night with Lily, but he didn't really have much of a choice. He couldn't simply send her back to the forest, knowing she could die if she doesn't make it home in time. It wasn't that he didn't want to spend the night with her, it was just that his mind kept thinking of more perverted thoughts. She was a very beautiful woman, and in spite of knowing her for a short time, he wanted her.

He was able to take his mind off of the matter for a moment after they sat down to eat. He was very hungry. After the waiter took their orders, they were left with not much to really pass the time.

"So, I was wondering, would you like to start your training tomorrow? We could get you a weapon to practice with." He still didn't know what she would use. Thinking of her smaller size, and the fact that she was much quicker, they figured a lighter weapon may be good for her. A rapier, daggers, a bow, small sword, it was hard for him to think of one.

While they sat there and enjoyed their time together, a man approached them. He was stumbling a bit, and he reeked of alcohol. He was obviously drunk. The drunk man looked at Lily and had a huge grin on his face. "Hey sweetie, I've never seen you around here before. Are you new here? How's about I show a cute girl like you around? I've got a nice, warm place for you to stay at." He then noticed Johnathan and looked back at Lily. "That is, if you're brother is ok with it."

Johnathan was getting annoyed with the man. "No thanks, I think we're fine. We are just having a meal together." All he wanted to do was punch the idiot, but he didn't want to scare Lily. He hoped that the idiot would take the hint and leave them alone.

A new potential friend? This many most certainly was friendly... though a bit intoxicated he seemed to be. The middle aged man's cheeks were red and there was a wobble in his step. She wasn't sure what drew him over towards them, but at least he was nice enough to come and greet her. Although, she wasn't too keen on his offer to provide her with a place to stay--- she already had a place to stay, with a much better looking man. And a much more charming one at that.

Lily giggled at the man's persistence and reached across and grabbed Johnathon's hand, "He's not my brother", she spoke, giving the man a hint that they were already romantically involved with each other and she was not going to budge from her supposed lover. But it appeared she wasn't blunt enough for the man; He did not take the hint. "This square?" the drunken fellow blurted out with a chuckle, "He looks like he belongs in a cave somewhere. But you... you sweet heart... you are a ray of sunshine."

Lily's gaze turned towards Johnathon, she could see the man growing increasingly annoyed with the man's pestering. He wasn't doing any harm, but she didn't want Johnathon to get angry--- was he jealous? Lily thought it was a little cute... she'd never had a guy get jealous over her. Lily turned her attention back to the drunk man and gave him a kind smile. "Well he's pretty charming if you ask me, and I think he will be the one receiving my company tonight, if you know what I mean...," Lily teased, "We were actually going to go get a room after we ate. You may think he belongs in a cave, but he's packing more punch than you think. He's rather... talented. He's a very strong man."

She had been so worried about a woman coming up and making moves on Johnathon, she never even imagined the possibility of a man making moves on her. She stuck out like a sore thumb compared to some of these women... and to Lily it wasn't in a good way. If it weren't for Johnathon being there, Lily wasn't sure how she'd handle a man like this pestering her. He hadn't yet threatened her or made her feel unsafe, but she knew what his intentions were...

It had been some time since Lily lived in a community and interacted with strangers, she wanted to fit in and to make new friends, but she wasn't sure if this was the type of friend she wanted to make. If this was what was offered to her, she was more than happy sticking with her friend Johnathon. Something told her Johnathon was going to be a special one.

"Really?!" the drunk snarled, "You two?" The two did look quite opposite to each other. The dark hardened hunter and some sweet innocent thing. "Pfft, I'd have never guessed looking at the two of ya."

Johnathan blushed when Lily grabbed his hand and said that he would be her 'company' for the night. It was sweet to know that she'd stay with him, and he almost wanted to kiss her, just to show the drunk that she was his.

The drunk just got more and more annoying to him though. He clenched his fist, and slammed it on the table, most likely startling Lily. "That's right. I suggest you leave my lady alone. She's staying with me, so leave." He glared at the drunk man.

The man started to feel threatened, and even in his intoxicated state, he could tell that this was a fight he didn't want to get into. "Fine, fine, I'll leave you two alone. I'll go find my fun somewhere else. So long baby, keep your caveman tamed." He waved to Lily before walking off and trying to hit on a group of girls.

"Jackass." Johnathan grumbled to himself. He wanted today to be a special day for Lily, and it was almost ruined by him getting into a fight with some drunken loser. He looked over to Lily, still touched that she decided to stay with him for the night. "Sorry you had to see that. Unfortunately there will be idiots like that everywhere you go, but there's not too many of them."

Why was Johnathon getting so worked up? Did he honestly think she was going to let this man ruin her time with him? As long as she was with him, she was having a good time, even if a drunken pervert was pestering them. That man stood no chance against Johnathon, but it was kind of flattering to see him getting so worked up and concerned about his time with her. Lily was now almost certain the man was developing a thing for her. The thought made her stomach flutter with excitement. Was it too soon to initiate anything? Probably so... but now that she was pretty sure the guy was feeling the same, it'd only be harder to contain herself. What about tonight in the room? Just the two of them, alone, with possibly one bed.

"No need to get upset," Lily reassured him with a smile, "At the end of the night, you're the one leaving with the girl. You think that guy even stood a chance to pulling me away from you?"

Once more, Lily reached across the table, took both of his hands into hers, and squeezed them, "Now let's eat, and find ourselves a place to stay the night, eh? I don't want to see you in a bad mood over nothing." If only Johnathon knew of all of the possibilities of that night. The only thing holding Lily back was timing. Plus, she was beginning to grow curious about the man's assertiveness. He was a gentleman--- he was charming, kind, and giving. But was he bold enough to go after what he wanted?

Johnathan calmed down, embarrassed that he got so worked up over such a small thing. "I'm sorry, it wasn't that I was worried about that. I just didn't want anything to go wrong is all." He didn't quite know how to put it, but he was jealous. It didn't matter whether the guy had a shot or not, he didn't like the idea of someone else hitting on the girl he's had his eye on.

The food came shortly after, and Lily squeezed his hands. "Ok, I'll calm down. Let's just enjoy ourselves for the rest of the night." He smiled as he dug into his food. It was a little embarrassing for him to admit, but he had never been with a woman before. There were woman that hit on him, but none really caught his eye. It was a silly thought, but he wanted to save himself for someone special, someone he really cared about. Now, it seems like Lily is that someone. It made him nervous to think about what will happen when they get their room for the evening.

Once they were finished eating, Johnathan stood up and went to help Lily out of her seat. He left money for their food, and they walked out. "Ok, now let's get us a room." It was easier said than done for him. What was going to happen tonight? Should he make a move on her? He liked her, but it seemed too early. It was all making him nervous.

Thankfully, there was an Inn next door to the pub. Often, nameless drunks were sent there at closing hours, but tonight the place seemed to be calm. It was a quaint building. There was a small entry way with an old man sitting at a desk, half asleep. Behind him was a hall that lead to a kitchen, a common room, and supply room. To their left was a set of stairs that lead up to the rooms. Lily's heart raced as the two stepped into the Inn. She was most certainly aware of what it may look like with the two of them, a man and a woman, walking into an Inn together. Though it wasn't entirely on Lily's mind, she didn't deny the slightest possibility. But judging by Johnathon's hesitance at making a move and being honest about the way he was obvious feeling, something told Lily that anything that involved a bed wouldn't be happening anytime soon.

A bell clung as soon as the door closed behind them. The old man jumped and snorted as his eyes flickered open. He looked at the two with a bit of surprise as he came to and remembered he was on duty. "Oh. Oh, uh, a room for two?" The man didn't quite wait for an answer before he stood up and grabbed a pair of set of keys off of the wall. "You pay when you check out. If you try to skip out, you won't be leaving this place without doing some work around here. Room 8. Up the stairs and down the hall."

And just as Lily had suspected. When the door to their room opened, the two found that their room only had one bed. It was a decent sized bed that could fit two people comfortably. It appeared the man had mistaken them as a couple. The young woman blushed and laughed nervously. "Uh, um. How are we going to do this?" Lily asked as she stepped inside. The room was simple. There was the single bed, a table in the far corner, a lounge chair and side table in the other. It was softly lit with lanterns that hung on the wall. The room was a bit chilly, but the room came with a small fireplace with logs placed inside, ready for lighting.

As they walked into their room, Johnathan's heart continued to pound, and he almost fainted when he saw that there was one bed for them to share. He could tell that Lily seemed nervous too, but his was probably a bit more obvious. "Um, if you'd like, I can sleep on the floor or in the chair if you'd like the bed for yourself." He didn't mind, he had done it before. Sure it wasn't as comfortable as a bed, but it would be a bit too tempting if he was to sleep in the same bed as her. He was already struggling to hold back at the moment. If only he knew her true feelings and what she wanted, he'd be all over her in a heartbeat.

"Why don't we go relax in the bath? It's down the hall, and it'll help us relax a little bit for the night." He began taking the armor he had on, leaving only his regular clothes underneath. He then grabbed Lily's hand and they left the room, locking the door behind them. He led her down the hall, to the bath in the back. "It's a public bath, but there's a boy's side and a girl's side, so we don't have to worry about disturbing each other." He showed her the area where she could undress before heading in himself.

Finally, some alone time. He went into the bath and relaxed in the warm water. It really helped a lot. He was tired, stressed, and just smelly. Luckily nobody else was in the bath with him, so he could relax all by himself. Today was really an eventful day. Taking out a pack of lycans, letting Lily experience the town, spending a lot of time with her. He really liked her, so much that spending the night with her stressed him out. If only he could find the courage to at least try to make a move on her, maybe they could do a little something more in bed. Just thinking about that made him blush.

When Johnathon spoke of taking a bath, the young woman almost worried that the man meant bathing together. While she wouldn't mind seeing was hidden underneath all of that clothing, such a sudden and bold step seemed to be a bit fast. It was obvious that Johnathon was attracted to her, and she him, could they contain themselves as they shared a bathroom? All worried subsided as it was revealed there were separate bathrooms. Part of her was a bit saddened, she wasn't going to get a peek at the man's bare nude body, but the near heart attack she'd surely have had from her nervousness was enough to leave the girl feeling relieved.

"Oh, you wouldn't be disturbing me, Johnathon," Lily teased, "But I suppose it would spare some awkwardness. We're not children, eh? Not proper for a man and woman to bathe together unless they're lovers."

Lily then walked into the bathroom. It was a big open room with a large round tub. She was lucky enough to be walking in just as an older woman was about to walk out. She was already dressed in her night gown and was towel drying her hair. It then occurred to Lily... she didn't have a towel. "Um, excuse me miss," Lily spoke shyly; the older woman peered at her from the corner of her eyes as she continued drying her hair and brushing it. "Where do you get towels?" Lily asked. "The lobby down stairs. They don't come stocked in the rooms and bathrooms."

"Thank you so much!" Lily squeaked as she darted out of the bathroom. Quickly, the young woman made her way down the steps to the lobby. Once again, she greeted the old man at the desk. "I um, I need some towels, two of them," Lily requested. Since she hadn't spotted Johnathon making his way down into the lobby as well, she assumed he'd need one as well.

The man once again violently woke from his slumber and promptly stood up to get some towels. It wasn't long before he came waddling back with two towels in hand. "Do you need any toiletries, miss? Soaps? Shampoos?" the old man asked, also holding out a small basket of bottles. Lily smiled and nodded, taking the basket from him, "Thank you, sir!"

The petite woman once again hastily made her way up the stairs. Without a second thought, briefly forgetting what went on on the other side, only focusing on the task of delivering he towel, the young woman burst through the door of the men's bathroom. "Johnathon, you forgot a towel!" Lily spoke, holding up one of the towels. It wasn't until her eyes focused on Johnathon that it all sunk in. Her eyes widened, her jaw dropped ever so slightly, and her cheeks turned beet red as before her, sitting in a tub of crystal clear water, with not a single thing covering him up, was a bare naked Johnathon. Of course her eyes shot towards the one body part that was always concealed when the two of them were together. He was... gifted to say the least, but this was not a time to gawk at the man's body like some pervert.

Her mind fogged in a panic. Part of her definitely enjoyed the sight, another part of her felt utterly mortified. Was there anyone else in the bathroom? No, there wasn't, thankfully. It was only him.

"I--I'm so sorry, I wasn't thinking!" Lily squeaked as she dropped the towel and darted out of the door.

Seeing her barge in, and seeing her see him naked, his face turned bright red. He knew where she glanced at, and it made him both flattered and uncomfortable. It didn't look like she was disgusted with his body, but now things would be a little awkward. When she darted out of the bath, she left his towel behind.

Johnathan wondered if she was still on the other side of the doorway, so he stepped out to get a little closer to her. "It's alright. I know you didn't mean it." He wondered if she was even there. He assumed it would happen eventually, he would have had to make a move on her eventually. He couldn't blame her for not being use to what goes on in society, she spent her whole life in the forest. And she was just too cute to stay mad at.

He took a moment and headed back to the tub, but he couldn't stop thinking about how embarrassed she must feel. He'd feel bad if this was the moment that ruined it for them, he had to try and fix it. "Hey, maybe you should come in here so I can see you. Then we'll call it even." He laughed a little, but even he knew it was a crappy joke. He wasn't even sure she was still there or if she ran to the women's side. Either way, he wanted to try and lighten up the mood.

Lily stood at the other side of the door, her heart pounding, her mind in a fog, and her cheeks burning with embarassment. At least Johnathon managed to take it well and even joked about her showing her naked self to him so they could call it even. She was far more mortified than he was, and he was the one who had been spotted naked. The man must have confidence in his body. Lily, however, she had never put much thought into her body before now; Especially her human body. What if she wasn't what Johnathon liked? Woman came in all shapes and sizes and she didn't know him all that well to know what type of women he liked. She wanted him to like her... she very much so did. If only she knew, but there was no way to ask without sounding suspicious or nosy. So, there was only one way to get it over with.

Slowly, and once again, the door to the men's bathroom creaked as the young woman bashfully stepped into the bathroom once more. She fought to keep her eyes on Johnathon who was now back in the tub. "Okay, we'll be even," she spoke. With a deep breath and sucking up all of her fears and worries, Lily knelt down, slowly lowering her panties and letting them drop down onto the floor. She then gripped the hem of the skirt of her dress and pulled the dress up and over her head, allowing it to drop onto the floor. There before Johnathon she stood, not one inch of clothing covering her skin.

Seeing her step back into the bathroom, he was surprised and didn't expect her to actually be there. "No no no. You don't have to do that." He said, trying to stop her, but it was too late. She took her dress and panties off and she stood before him, naked. She had an amazing body, his eyes couldn't stop looking at her. His face bright red, his nose starting to bleed.

"Um, th-thank you, Lily." He did his best to keep his eyes on her face, but they kept trailing down to look at her body. Johnathan hid inside of the tub, hoping she wouldn't see how embarrassed he was.

After watching her stand there, he wanted her to do something, she still seemed uncomfortable. "W-why don' you come in. I can..." He took a deep breath before continuing. "I could help you clean up." He wasn't sure he could believe what she was saying. Of course he wanted to touch her, but what if it made the moment more awkward between them?

Lily looked up at Johnathon with surprise. He... wanted her to... join him? Well, in some ways it didn't surprise her in the least. Most men would not turn down bathing with a woman, but he didn't look like he had lecherous intentions. Her arms were hugged before her bashfully, covering her breasts. She wasn't sure what to do. What message would she give Johnathon if she were to join him? Would he figure out how she was feeling? Would being in the tub with him be too tempting for him? It was obvious he was attracted to her, and any excitement the man may have would not be easily concealed in water. What if other men came in? She would be utterly mortified!

Lily flashed Johnathon a nervous smile and turned around to face the door. "Um, just in case...," Lily spoke softly before locking the door. The young woman then turned around, grabbed her basket of soaps and shampoos and walked over to the tub. Carefully, Lily crept into the warm water and gently sat down next to Johnathon, trying to not make a splash as she sat. The longer she sat in front of him naked, the more comfortable she became. At the very least, he didn't seem to dislike her body... that lifted a huge weight off of her shoulders.

Lily supposed they actually were going to end up bathing together. It took every ounce in her to resist looking down and looking at his member. She didn't want to come off as a pervert. Johnathon did have an amazing body for a guy.

"I'm sorry if I disturbed you," she spoke, looking at him with a soft smile and pink cheeks.

He didn't think she'd actually do it. Was she just doing this to please him. What if someone came in. Not only would she be embarrassed, they could get kicked out. That fear soon subsided when he saw her lock the door. "Good thinking." He said nervously.

As she moved closer to him, his heart began to beat faster. He was definitely aroused by this, but he was ashamed to admit it. Both of them were uncomfortable about the situation and he was getting aroused.

When she finally sat next to him, he did his best to resist looking at her body. He didn't want her to freak out because he couldn't stop staring at her. She didn't seem disgusted by him, so that at least made him feel good. It was going to be tough, trying not to do anything dirty. She was naked and right next to him, it was almost like the setting of a dirty story he would tell to other men while drunk at the pub.

Slowly starting to relax as they sat together, he reached over to grab a the basket of soaps and shampoos. "It's alright, I'm sorry if I've made you uncomfortable." He took a deep breath and swallowed hard before grabbing a bar of soap. "Would you like me to help you wash up?"

Lily looked down at herself and inspected herself. It wasn't that she didn't bathe, it was just hard to stay clean when living in the forest with all of the dirt, and the girl honestly didn't own one pair of shoes to keep her feet from getting muddy, so she could surely use a bath. It was always hard for one to wash their back. Plus, Lily was curious about any ulterior motives of Johnathon's. She doubted the guy would make any moves, but she wasn't opposed to letting the man indulge in touching her naked body, even if it wasn't in the ways she could tell he may have wanted.

"Sure, you can help me out, and maybe I can help you too," she spoke kindly with a soft smile. Lily then held onto her nose and leaned back under the water, soaking her entire body, and rose back up out of the water. It felt nice having the cool air hit her drenched skin. Her soft skin glistened softly as droplets of water coated the surface. It was a bit refreshing, and she simply soaking her body was already making her feel much cleaner.

She felt like such a slob around Johnathon, especially with the other pristine girls walking around town. The young woman then scooted closer and turned her back to the man, ready to let him do what he wished.

Johnathan got as close to her as possible, without his body touching her. He wanted it so that she would notice his arousal as little as possible. It was going to be difficult to not do anything dirty to her, but he was going to try. He reached for the soap and started lathering up his hands with the soap and water. Once he was done, he reached for her back.

It took a minute for him to actually touch her. Once he did, he found her skin to be amazingly soft. His hand almost glided along her back, rubbing soap onto her body. He wanted to try to make it good, maybe so she would want to do it again. He could only hope though. He thoroughly lathered her back, almost giving her a bit of a massage at the same time. His hand slipped a bit and touched the side of her breasts a couple of times. Each time, he apologized, almost panicking.

Thinking about her washing his back would be nice, but he could only think of her stroking his growth. Quickly coming back to reality, he finished up and backed away a bit. "There. Hope that's fine. Now you can take care of yourself and... do me next." He felt almost excited saying it, but he knew that nothing was going to happen.

It was rather relaxing and enjoyable to feel Johnathon's hands running against her slippery sudsy back, and sometimes, slipping to the side of her breasts. At first, the young woman thought he had been going in for a move, but it only ended up to be an accident. He was so cute... getting embarrassed and apologizing. He was like a nervous school boy. She couldn't deny, even the slightest graze against one of the most sensitive areas on her body did send a rush through her body, a subtle ache wishing for more. But that would not come. She was just going to enjoy her time alone with him. The decently room was silently other than for the two of them speaking and the soft splashing and trickling of water.

Once Johnathon was done, Lily turned and returned the favor. She lathered up and began to run the soap along his hard muscular back. Never before had she gotten to get such an intimate feel of a man's muscles. Her hands run up his back from right above his buttocks up to his shoulders. For a second, the young woman rubbed his shoulders, giving him a gentle massage. She then ran her hands down his arms, get even more of a feel for his muscles, but in doing so, the young woman unknowingly had to lean in, accidentally pressing her soft supple breasts up against Johnathon's back.

"O-Oh, I'm sorry," Lily squeaked, pulling away and slumping deeper into the water a bit. The feel of bare skin against bare skin was amazing, but she didn't mean to do it. Sure, the guy was probably attracted to her, but she didn't want to push him or put him in an uncomfortable situation, and she probably just had.

When Lily began rubbing his back, it felt great. Johnathan was starting to relax, having her small hands lather up his back. He wanted her to continue rubbing his back forever, it was so relaxing. When her breasts rubbed against his back, he was surprised initially, but he figured it was an accident. Plus, she apologized and backed away. It was so cute seeing her get embarrassed like that.

What was he to do? Should he not acknowledge it? Would that lead to her feeling semiconscious if he acted like it didn't happen? Should he make a move on her? Maybe it would make her feel less awkward if they just laid it out and did something already. It just didn't feel right, since they just met. She was very cute and all, and it looked like she liked him too. He just wasn't sure if she was ready for something like that.

"It's alright." He took a deep breath and turned around to face her. He slowly moved closer to her, reaching underwater to grab her hand. "I-If you'd like, we can do more." He wasn't sure if he should be doing this, but he felt that this would at least make them more comfortable with each other. He leaned in closer, just inches away from kissing her. "It's up to you. I'll stop if you don't want to."

Lily's eyes widened with confusion as Johnathon had turned around and approached her. What was he doing? What exactly was he up to? The look in his eyes, and the words he spoke quickly confirmed it. She didn't know the man could be so blunt. Of course saying 'we can do more' was vague. He could've meant wash more, but his next move said otherwise. Her heart raced, and a flash of cold nervousness overcame her. Why was she so nervous? Johnathon wanted her, he had been feeling the same as she, and he apparently could no longer wait. Just a quick glance down showed the girl what effect she had on the man. She couldn't deny having the same ideas on her mind ever since she had gotten into the bath with him. She honestly didn't expect such a thing to happen though. Johnathon was far more mold than she thought he was, and she liked it.

Lily's eyes locked onto Johnathon's as his hand grabbed hers. Did she want it? Yes. Was it too soon? Probably. Did she care? At the moment, not in particular. All she knew was that she was in front of a gorgeous guy who had shown her so much kindness the past two days, and right now, he wanted her. Her own desires aside, it was the least she could do for him. "No, don't stop, please," she spoke before leaning in closer to Johnathon. Her eyes gently closed as she placed one hand on his hip and the other softly on the back of his head, pulling him in for a kiss. Her lips locked with his, started off sweet but quickly growing lustful and passionate.

Lily maintained the kiss as she scooted back until she was up against the side of the tub; She made sure to pull Johnathon along with her. This morning, never would she have thought she'd be doing what she was at that moment. But some of the best things came as a surprise.

Johnathan almost lost it when she kissed him, something he was dying to do with her. When she pulled him to the end of the tub with her, he remained close to her. His arms wrapped around her and pulled her closer to his body. Her breasts pressing against his chest, his length pressed against her leg. Nothing else mattered anymore, all he wanted to do was to please Lily.

He returned her kiss, filled with passion. His tongue rolled around with her's, faint moans escaping from his mouth as he kissed the girl he had been eyeing these past couple of days. Placing a hand on her breast, he gently squeezed it in his grip. They were so soft, he slowly got more and more into it. Before too long, his other hand began moving down below, gently rubbing against her nether region.

After a moment, he stopped. It was obvious that both of them wanted this, but something else came to Johnathan's mind. "Do you want to do this here? Or should we get back to the room so that we don't have to worry about anyone bothering us?" It didn't matter to him either way, but there was a chance that someone could come by and want to bathe. They'll get irritated if the door is locked and they might try to break down the door. If they are caught doing this, they could get kicked out of the inn.

It was a complete sensory load and Lily only wanted more. The taste of his tongue massaging hers, the sound of his soft moans, the feel of his hands sensually working against her most sensitive places--- it all made her grow warm all over. Her heart raced with excitement, the sensation with each teasing rub of his fingers sent tingles rushing through her legs, making her toes wriggle. But then... he pulled away. Of course, he was still Johnathon. He was a modest gentleman and didn't want their moment to be ruined, but at this point, nothing could ruin it. Something told her that no matter what, it was going to happen. The tension was too thick. But, why ruin this moment? It was in the earlier hours of the evening. Many were still out on the town, having fun, drinking, celebrating, whatever they did to have fun. And this was going to their fun that night.

"No it's fine, I want it here, I want you now," she spoke with a breathy tone as her heart continued to raise. Her eyes locked onto his as she reached under the water and firmly wrapped her fingers around his member. Slowly, Lily began to stroke it, her hand running along the hard throbbing flesh. He was already stiff as a rock, why ruin losing it as they ran to the room? Plus the idea of having sex somewhere she shouldn't be kind of excited Lily. In that moment, she wanted nothing more than to make him feel good and to make him happy. The young woman leaned in close, her hands still stroking him. Soft kisses trailed along his neck, and up to his jawline. Her kisses slowly made their way up to his ear before the girl whispered in his ear, "I want you so bad right now, it hurts. Fuck me, please," she whispered into the man's ear.

It was what he wanted. Hearing her say that, he was willing to do as she said and pleasure her to his heart's content. Finally, he was going to become a man and sleep with a woman, to a beautiful woman to boot. She was so cute and innocent, but she was also extremely sexy with a perfect body. He was ready to fuck her, fill her insides with his shaft. Spreading her legs apart, he lined his cock up and began rubbing it against her slit.

Suddenly, BANG, BANG, BANG! The door to the bathroom was being pounded on, followed by a, "Hello? Open up. I need to wash myself." The voice sounded like an elderly man, an annoyed elderly man. Never before was Johnathan ready to punch out an old man, until now. He was very tempted to step outside and knock the man out for ruining the perfect moment with Lily.

Stepping out of the bath, he turned to Lily and whispered to her. "I'm sorry, I'll take care of this." He couldn't punch out the man, no matter how much he wanted to. Once he reached the door, he peeked outside to see the elderly man, who certainly did look annoyed for the door being locked. "What's the matter with you kid? Why'd you lock the door? Can't you see that I need to bathe too?"

Johnathan held back from yelling at the man, he simply took a deep breath and smiled. "I'm really sorry sir. I came in with my little brother, and he's really shy around people. If you don't mind, could you wait a little bit to let us get out, then we'll be out of your way."

The old man grumbled to himself before turning around and beginning to walk off. "You've got five minutes. I've got to check something in my room anyways. When I get back, that door better be unlocked and you rascals out of my sights." He continued to grumble as he walked off.

Johnathan sighed in relief. He quickly ran back in, almost slipping on the wet floor, and tried to help Lily out of the water. "Sorry Lily. We've got to get out before that guy gets back. Let's head to the room."

It hurt, it hurt so much to see Johnathon having to walk off because just as luck would have it... someone wanted in to take a bath. They had been so close, the sensation she felt as the thick head to cock teased her wet slit was still lingering. It was such a tease, even though she knew Johnathon didn't mean for it to happen. He was the one who had finally made the move and she knew he had wanted it as well.

With a sigh and a defeated smile, Lily looked up at Johnathon, took his hand and lifted her self up and out of the tub. Was this a sign that maybe they shouldn't have gone that far? To be honest, she didn't quite care in that moment. But she didn't particularly know Johnathon that well. There was something she had to know before she'd let the man fully indulge in her body. Was this all he wanted from her? If she slept with him that night, would he still show up for visits, and would he still help her with the troubles in the forest?

Lily wrapped herself up in her towel and grabbed her clothing before quickly walking out of the bathroom. She didn't want anything to catch her exiting the men's bathroom, especially with a man who may still be sporting an erection. It'd most certainly be what it looked like if someone noticed the two.

A icy chill hit her soaked skin as she entered the room. It was rather cold in the room with the lack of a fire. It had been rather warm in the bathroom with the hot water and steam warming the air. The contrast in rooms most certainly did not help out any. A chill shot up Lily's spine and goosebumps formed all over her skin. Immediately, the young woman headed towards the fire place. There were a few logs inside, and on top of the mantle was a box of matches for people to light the fire with. With a quick swipe, Lily lit a match and dropped it into the fire place. A small ember soon grew, but it'd take awhile before there would be a fire large enough to warm the room. The fire would also help brighten up the dimly lit room. Earlier, the sun had hardly set, but now, the world outside their window was dark save for a few lanterns on the street.

Lily readjusted her towel so that it remained wrapped tightly around her body as it slowly dried.

Back
Top Bottom