Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Fortunate Mortal (dando20 and Frogger)

Sophia ran another hand through her hair. The golden curls tumbling about her shoulders, it was truly a sight to behold. "Why is that? You should pay more attention in your classes, if you are to succeed." Her dark grey eyes slid over to him, just as her white blouse tightened across her breasts.

"Yeah..I know..I'll try to do better next time." Dane said confidently. He didn't think it was a good idea that she was the reason he was losing focus in class, fearing that Sophia wouldn't want to spend time with him anymore. "Well..looks like we're almost there" Dane said, already seeing the billboard sign.

"It does look like." Sophia unbuckled her seat belt once the car is in park. A smile was flashed his way, and a gentle hand came to rest on his arm. "Alright...let's go." The skirt rode up whenever she began climbing out of the car, but it fell back into place after a minute.

Dane walked out as well, blushing at the attractive Sophia from behind. He opened the door for her as she went in the restaurant. He went in and paid for the two of them. It took most of his money he was saving for his trip to the anime convention, btu for Sophia it was worth it. The couple was then lead to a vacant table.

"Wow..the atmosphere is quite nice here" Dane commented.

Sophia glanced about here and there, a smile forming on her lips. "It is. I have always enjoyed how pleasant this place is, despite it being a restaurant." Her hand came to the back of the chair, about to pull it back. "Would it be alright if I have wine? I always enjoy a glass or two whenever I have dinner out."

Dane gulped, knowing that wine would be a bit more that he wanted to spend but he smiled, nonetheless. "Sure that's fine by me" Dane said. He waited for a waiter to come by so he can make his orders.

"Don't worry...I'll pay for my half of the bill." Sophia's gray eyes lowered to the menu in her hands, just quietly reading the different options. "It wouldn't be fair if I let you pay..." After a minute or so, she glanced up, and gestured towards a passing waiter. "Excuse me...? Can you take our order?"

"Of course, ma'am!" His cheeks licked with a pink blush, eyes wide, the young man rushed over at her beckon.

Dane smiled, glad that Sophia was so considerate. He went ahead and ordered Chicken Parmesan with Spagetti, along with some Mashed Potatoes if they had it.

Sophia went ahead and ordered Chicken Parmesan as well, with a bottle of red wine. Every once in a while she enjoys a glass or two, but not often enough to be considered an alcoholic. "Can I also have this delicious chocolate dessert later?" she asked the waiter, who in turn bit his lip with a dark blush.

"U-Um, sure... That's fine. I'll go ahead and put your order in." Red-faced, he rushed away and tugged on the collar of his shirt.

Dane noticed the waiter was quite nervous around Sophia, though he could relate. "Sorry if I'm not much of a wine drinker..never appealed to me." Dane commented. "So..Umm...Want to talk a bit as we wait?"

"No... It's fine. I'm not much a drinker, myself. And sure. That sounds lovely." Sophia flashed him a smile, learning forward to rest on her elbows. Because of this position, he could clearly see down the front of her shirt, to her pert breasts within a white bra. "What would you like to talk about?"

"Well...You have been talking about your family..mind telling me a bit more?" Dane asked, hoping he wasn't intruding much.

"I was born and raised in Greece, really... I miss that place just as much as my brothers do." Sophia gained a wistful expression. However, the waiter came to give them their drinks, and with a blush gave her the wine she ordered. "We moved when I was young..."

"I see..Wow..you're from Greece?..From looking at you, I would say you were American..But..what made you come to America?" Dane asked again.

Sophia took a sip of her wine first before answering. "New opportunities..." she decided to say, her lips curving into a faint smile. "Why don't you tell me about yourself?"

Dane blushed wondering what to say. "Umm..What would you want to know?" Dane asked. Her story seemed a bit wanting, but he didn't want to push the subject.

"Well...My mother is a home-health nurse while my dad is an accountant. It isn't much but it got us by. And toe brothers who are still in high school. I usually email them time to time, when I'm not busy." Dane answered

Sophia glanced up when the waiter came, offering bread sticks and salad. "That sounds...nice. I wish I had a younger sibling...but alas." With a soft sigh she began serving herself salad.

"Mm...a bit. The expectations were high, as well as the teasing I received from my brothers. Let's just say...that I'd rather not go back to the past anytime soon." Sophia picked up a bread stick after she was done serving herself, and bit into the end.

Dane saw some bit of sadness in the way Sophia said that last line. He didn't like it when Sophia looked upset. "Umm..sorry if I brought any unwanted memories.." Dane said blushing red.

Sophia glanced up through her bangs, only to smile faintly. "No... You're fine. It's not that you brought any unwanted memories, you just remind me of what it was like to be a child..."

Back
Top Bottom