Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Fortunate Mortal (dando20 and Frogger)

Dane saved the number in his phone. He couldn't help but smile at the feeling of having her phone number. "Thanks to u too..Umm..well..I guess I'll see ya" Dane felt a bit down for having to leave now. Though he knew he will see her tomorrow, it felt sad to leave her side now. He truly wanted to be with Mistr- no, Sophia soo much.

Dane went to the door and waved at her with a smile. "See ya..and Thank you again." Dane said before closing the door behind him. He sighed solemnly as he went back to his quiet apartment.

Sophia watched him go with a sad expression. Having been a goddess for more years than she can count, it has been too long since she has enjoyed being with another person. Family is welcome company...but there is a certain pleasure in spending time with someone you are not related to. A soft sigh escaping her lips, she ran a hand through her hair yet again, and got ready for bed. Tomorrow will come, whether she lingers on the here and now or not.

The next day proved to be beautiful, though it did threaten rain. Sky a cornflower blue, with only wisps of clouds, there was nothing that could ruin such a day. Sophia checked the time on her phone, already heading to her car in order to go home. After taking a well-needed shower, she was planning on calling Dane.

Dane had just gotten back home from classes. HE was a bit ashamed that he couldn't focus much on the lectures all because he couldn't stop thinking of..her. Since the previous day, Sophia was all that was in Dane's mind. Her godlike beauty was something that he couldn't get over with, no matter what he did. He sighed, not sure if she thinks the same way as he did to her, though who could really fall for a guy like him.

He picked his phone from his pocket, wondering if he should call Sophia. "I wouldn't want to intrude..still..I so want to talk to her..."

"Mm, now I feel better..." Sophia came out of the shower, dripping wet...but with a satisfied smile on her lips. Wet tendrils of dark gold laying against her cheeks, she went on drying herself, and getting changed into some more comfortable clothes. Once that was done, the call was made. The dial tone rang in her ear while she looked for her shoes. For a reason she didn't know...her shoes were almost always missing, no matter what she did.

A thought suddenly occurred to her. Maybe Dane is busy today...or maybe he's avoiding me...? I don't want to be pushy if he is...

The phone suddenly rang, surprising Dane. He then saw that it was Sophia calling and answered as fast as he could. "Hello?..Sophia?" Dane said, hoping it really was the angelic voice on the other end of the line.

Sophia smiled on the other end. "Hi there, Dane. I just finished my shower, so I will be heading over to Olive Garden around 6:30. Is that alright with you?"

Dane looked at the clock and saw it was a bit over 5:30pm "Sure, I just got back so I'll get ready right now. I'll meet you there." Dane said with an excited smile.

"Great, I'll see you there." Sophia hung up after saying goodbye a few minutes later. "I better start drying my hair..." she mused out loud, just as she found one shoe under her bed.

As soon as Dane dropped the phone, he rushed to the bathroom and took a quick shower. As he did, he thought of what to wear, not wanting to make a bad impression to the glamorous Sophia.

Sophia slipped her feet into both shoes...once she located the other partner. Her eyes trailed off towards her jewelry box, two ideas conflicting each other. "I wonder if I should wear any jewelry..." she asked no one. "I don't want to seem like I'm trying too hard, but...I want to look nice too..." After a minute, the young woman went ahead and put on just a necklace and earrings.

Dane finished showering and dried up before heading to his bedroom. He look through his fancy outing clothes, never thinking that he would wear them. He wondered if he should wear them "I wouldn't want to overdress" Dane thought. He decided to put it on anyways, knowing at least he will be wearing his best. He also sprayed some small cologne. He looked around for his dress shoes, wondering where he put them.

"Time to go..." Sophia found her keys with relative ease, yet when she went out to her car...things did not go as planned. The car rumbled with protest, engine churning as it fought to come to life. However, the car soon sputtered, obviously worn out and not going to do so. "Great..." she grumbled, already digging into her pocket for her phone. "At least Dane may be able to pick me up..." With that thought in mind, she began to dial his number.

Dane finally found his shoes and started putting them on as his cell phone rang. He looked at the caller ID and saw it was Sophia again. He smiled in excitement and answered it.

"Hello? Sophia?" Dane said.

Sophia ran a hand through her hair. "Hi, Dane, listen. My car is on the fritz again... Do you think you can pick me up? I know that won't be a very big issue for you, but...I didn't want to be a bother..."

Her words trailed off, uncertainty leaking into the silence.

Dane got even more excited "Oh yes sure. I'll be happy to. I'll meet you downstairs." Dane said, getting his key. He hope Sophia didn't mind riding in the old car.

"Thanks so much, Dane. I'll see you in a few." Sophia hung up the phone, and climbed out of her car. I can't believe it didn't start... The young woman narrowed her gaze on the car in question, a little dissatisfied. Her blonde curls were pulled up in a simple but elegant ponytail, a few strands of gold falling to frame her cheeks. The white blouse and dark blue skirt was simple, yet it did nothing to hide her long legs, or her shapely ass.

After taking a quick look in the mirror and seeing everything was in order. He got his wallet and headed out, locking the door behind him. He rushed to his car and spotted Sophia nearby. He gasped, unable to close his mouth as he sees the dressed Sophia in an elegant dress. He was ven more aroused than he was the other day, unable to hide his want of her.

Sophia noticed him within seconds. "Hi there," she greeted, picking up a black purse before walking over towards him. "I am so sorry about this. I just had my car looked at not too long ago, but here it goes, acting up." With a helpless sigh she gestured to the vehicle, a slight, yet cute, scowl on those full lips of hers. "Anyway...you ready to go?"

Dane shock himself from his trance and quickly opening the front passenger door for Sophia. "Oh of course, Ladies first." Dane said with a smile.

"Well, thank you." Sophia flashed him a dazzling smile. Her leg rose, the skirt sliding up along her slender thigh while she climbed into his car. "Don't mind if I do." The skirt remained high even after she settled down in her seat, the belt across her chest and hips in place.

Dane got in the driver seat and gulped, hoping he would concentrate enough on the road and not be distracted by the beauty that is sitting next to him. He blushed a bit as he started driving off, heading to the nearest Olive Garden. "So..how was your day today?" Dane asked

Sophia leaned back in the seat. "My day was relatively uneventful, except for around lunchtime... A student decided to go on and throw a pie at the principal's face. It was humorous." Her soft, musical laughter filled the car. "Mr. Rogers was so angry... He threatened to expel the man, and do everything in his power so that he will never be allowed in a college again."

"Wow..really?..That was something I would like to see...though I wouldn't have figured a teacher like you would find that hilarious. I mean..Usually teachers would frown on students that do that" Dane said.

"Most do, but I find it rather funny when a student plays a prank on one of my fellow teachers." Sophia brushed a strand of gold out of her eyes. "How about your day? How was it?"

"Ehh...same old thing..lectures still the same...though..I admit I couldn't concentrate in them well today.." Dane blushed as he admitted.

Back
Top Bottom