Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Fortunate Mortal (dando20 and Frogger)

“I…I don’t understand, Dane… You need release? From what, exactly, do you need release?” Sophia’s eyes clearly portrayed the confusion she felt, not to mention the sweet innocence behind her questions. Those gray orbs intent on his face, the hand still lingering against his cheek retreated. A soft frown began to tug at her lips. Just what was he talking about…? Did something happen…which made him angry, or upset? That could be it…yet, it seemed highly unlikely. Not long ago, he was smiling and enjoying himself…wasn’t he?

Sophia bit her lip. “Um…If you need…help…in anything at all, please tell me…I don’t mind listening, or perhaps doing something to assist you in any way…”

Dane blushed, not sure how to put what he wanted, so he decided to just be blunt about it. He needed so much release. "Ooohh..Mmm..I'm sorry..I..I'm about to c..cuumm..I..I need to..OOhh..Please....my...my penis...OOhhh...s..suck it...pleeassee"

Soon his pants were now starting to wet, his seed leaking out of his member. He wanted so much to be released, to be sucked hard.

Sophia's eyes went wide. All confusion cleared out of those beautiful gray depths, instead embarrassment set in. Her fingers began twisting the hem of her shirt. "I...I don't think I can do that, Dane... We are not...intimate. We are neighbors, practically strangers... You should only do those sort of things...with the person you truly care for...."

No longer comfortable with just standing there, the young goddess went ahead and started heading back into the kitchen. Of course, this was a bit awkward, because he was masturbating at her dining table...but what else could she do?

Dane felt shame for what he asked of the gorgeous lady. He frowned and rushed to the restroom and locked the door behind him. He then started rubbing her erect penis, only able to think of Sophia and her divine beauty. He couldn't face her now after what he said to her. He couldn't help but cry a bit as he masturbated.

"Maybe...this was a bad idea, after all..." Sophia felt another rush of heat go to her cheeks when she thought of what he said. Embarrassed, she began washing dishes, the soap feeling nice on her hands and forearms. It was a simple task, yet it was a bit comforting. "I am a goddess...and Dane is but a mortal man... I shouldn't interfere with humanity more than I have already..." Her grey eyes portraying the deepest loneliness a person could feel, she tucked a stray curl behind her ear.

15 minutes have passed and Dane was finally relieved. He panted, calming down from the high that he felt from his orgasm. He was at least glad he cummed in the toilet, so he wouldn't mess with the restroom. Now he had to face Sophia. He sighed and got up from the toilet an flushed it. He looked in the mirror and put on his pants, wondering if Sophia would still even want to be with him now. After a sad sigh, he went back to the kitchen, facing the music. He saw Sophia and started talking.

"I'm..sorry about that..when you touched me..I just...I felt so...aroused and..I..(sigh) I'm so sorry for how I acted..I understand if you don't want to see me anymore..Thanks for the meal, Miss Sophia." Dane said sadly. He got his things he brought with him and was heading to the door.

Sophia wiped her hands on a nearby dishtowel. “Dane, I never said that I didn’t want to see you anymore. You are jumping to conclusions…” Her stormy grey eyes rose up to meet his, uncertainty and a dozen other emotions lurking within those depths. Blonde curls golden underneath the light, shadows playing along delicate features, it was hard not to notice such inexplicable beauty. “Please…Why don’t you take a seat, so we can sort this all out? I would prefer keeping your company and friendship than not…Besides, there is tiramisu…”

A faint smile began tugging on her lips, only to grow bigger. “I promise I don’t bite,” she teased when he didn’t come like she asked. “I bite into tiramisu, but not into others such as myself… Come, sit down on the couch, while I prepare us a plate.”

Dane smiled and nodded, glad that Sophia was still wanting his company. While he has calm down a bit, he still was so attracted of Sophia, and he still doesn't know why. All he wanted though was to be with her a much as possible. "Thanks..umm...hehe..sorry for asking, but what is tiramisu?" Dane asked as he sat on the couch. He tried his best to keep his arousal in check this time while he was around Sophia.

“Tiramisu is an Italian dessert, consisting of sponge cake layers soaked in coffee and brandy with powdered chocolate and mascarpone cheese.” Sophia realized what she just did, red rising to crawl along her features. “I’m sorry…I didn’t mean to do that… I’ll just go…retrieve it, alright?” Her smile fragile, almost to the point of breaking, the young woman hastily turned back into the kitchen. The refrigerator opened with a massive yawn, its cool breath washing over her right arm. After a minute, she came back out bearing two plates, and gave one to him. “Here you are…Enjoy…”

Dane took the dessert and looked at it. It seemed nice enough to eat. "Tiramisu, huh?...I think I've heard a playing card with that name" Dane thought in his mind, but brushed the thought off. He took the fork and ate a bit of it. "Mmmm...not bad...It's a bit bitter but, I can feel the sweetness still...This is good. It must have cost a lot for you.." Dane said as he kept eating the exotic dessert.

Sophia couldn’t help but laugh softly. “It didn’t cost very much, really…since I made it myself.” Her fork bit into the dessert, a small bit falling off in reaction. It was but a moment later that she ate the bite, a little dribble of chocolate painting her bottom lip brown. “Mm…It is bitter…but it is good that way. I think it is, anyway.” This time, her smile was in his direction. “Please, don’t pretend you like it if you don’t. If you want something else, I can easily make another dessert…”

"NO this is OK. I like it" Dane said, really liking the bittersweet dessert he was giving. As he kept taking bits of it, he frowned a bit, not sure of what to say.
"Sophia..I'm sorry for how I acted. I don't know what came of me...it's just. I..well...I really like you..I have for a while, ever since I met you..and now that I'm near you..I can't help but see how beautiful you are..and..it makes me so..aroused." Dane admitted. "I..hope I haven't embarrassed you...it's just..the way you are..it's so...divine.."

“No, I can’t be divine… You’re exaggerating.” Athena set her fork down on the edge of her plate, appetite gone. A pink hint could be seen…just spreading along those high cheekbones. There was that possibility of it darkening to a lovely shade of red…but he would have to push her to that limit, to make it happen.

Her dark grey eyes rose up to meet his. “I won’t linger on what just occurred…if you don’t, Dane. We are still strangers, but I would like it if we become…friends. I don’t have anyone to call friend…so perhaps… you are already my first friend.” Lips curving into a smile, it brought more of her natural beauty out, especially that dimple in her right cheek. “Now…You liked the tiramisu? I’m glad… Why don’t you relax, while I wash dishes…?”

(Artemis? I though she was Athena)

"Umm..Ok..I suppose I should relax a bit...and Sophia?..thank you...I would very much like to be your friend.." Dane said with a smile. He got his legs on the couch, ready to relax after the things that after. He still notice that Sophia blushed when he mentioned divine, just like when he said the painting from before looked a lot like her. Why was she so nervous about that? He couldn't help but be curious of what Sophia was hiding.

Athena rose to her feet in one graceful motion. Lips curved into a lovely smile, her eyes much like stormy skies during the winter; again…there was no denying that she was, indeed, a beautiful woman unlike any other. “No…thank you. Now, you just relax, and I’ll take care of these.” Indicating the dirty dishes, the young woman bent down to retrieve the plates. Numerous golden curls fell against her cheeks…just as a splendid view of her breasts presented itself.

Dane blushed even redder. He spied on the cleavage as Sophia leaned forward to get his plates. He gulped, almost fainting at her beautiful golden curls and ample bust. He felt himself getting hard again and tried his best not to show it.

"Umm..T..Thanks...so..what else would you like us to do?" Dane asked, not wanting to leave Sophia just yet.

“Mm, well… There isn’t anything in particular I’d like us to do…” Athena went back into the kitchen, thinking over his words while working on the dishes. It didn’t take very long at all, seeing as how it was only two plates and forks. “Is there anything you can think of? I don’t have many friends…just family… so I’m not sure what is appropriate and whatnot.”

Athena came back into the living room. For a moment, the moment from the kitchen outlined her figure, giving the young woman an ethereal glow. One hand rose to tuck rogue strands of hair behind an ear. “Perhaps…it is time you go on home. It is getting rather late…”

Dane's heart ached a little. He certainly didn't want to leave her. He wanted so much to be near her at all time. He didn't know why he felt like that..he just did..But Dane knew that she was right.

"O..Ok..Umm..Would it be OK..if I came tomorrow?" Dane asked hopefully. "I..really enjoy being with you..umm..and..I wouldn't mind giving you company..."

Sophia offered him a shy...yet beautiful smile. "If that is what you want, that is more than fine. I would love the company... How about we go out for dinner, instead of you waiting on me to cook? That way...we can both eat, and don't have to slave over a hot stove..." A soft hand brushed his shoulder, soon just resting lightly on it.

"You can name the place, and I'll make sure to be there... Is that alright with you?"

Dane couldn't have been any more excited. Though he tried to hid it as much as he can. "Y...Yes..Of course that is alright with me. Umm...We can go to Olive Garden near downtown. Is that OK with you?" Dane recently got a coupon for the place and hope it would be ok for Sophia. It was the only place that he could afford and was classy enough to got out to.

"Olive Garden sounds perfect, Dane." Sophia's smile grew bigger at his suggestion. "It's one of my favorite restaurants, to be honest... and I haven't been there in a very long time. What time will be good for you? I won't be off work until around five...and I would prefer to change into comfortable clothes before I go there..." Her hand slid down off his broad shoulder, resting on his bicep now.

"Umm..Will 7 pm be OK?" Dane asked. Dane froze when Sophia touched his biceps. He couldn't believe she was actually tocuhing him now. He really hoped Sophia didn't notice how aroused he was right now.

"So...OK if I pick you up?" Dane said while blushing.

Sophia thought it over for a long moment. "I don't know when I'll be ready to leave, and I don't want to keep you waiting... Maybe it will be better if we just meet at the restaurant. We should exchange phone numbers, in case I run a bit late or anything..."

Her hand slipped into her skirt pocket, emerging with a small blue cell phone.

Dane cleared his throat and said his cell phone number for her to input in her cell phone, which he noticed was quite fancy-looking, even for an small cell phone. He brought out his cell phone so to be ready to put Sophia's cell phone number in his phone. He felt a bit nervous but excited to finally get the number of his crush.

"Alright, I have it. Thank you." Sophia flashed him a smile, dimple coming out to play. After reciting her number, she slipped the blue phone back into her pocket, and ran a hand through those golden locks. "Well...I will see you tomorrow then... I hope you get a good night's sleep."

Back
Top Bottom