Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Fortunate Mortal (dando20 and Frogger)

Dane thought to himself, not sure how to answer. He has heard about A-kon, but have never felt the need to explain it, especially to one who probably have not heard about it before.

"Hmm..well, you can say it's an event, for fans of certain cartoons or anime. By the way, anime is a name for animation from Japan. Fans gather there to share interests, play games, attend panels for their favorite actors that might be there. I heard people saying it was very fun, so I'm trying to raise money to get there this year."

“I see…” Sophia didn’t quite understand what the big fuss was about. Instead of asking more questions to satisfy her curiosity, she continued on making dinner. The chicken left out, to absorb more flavor from the spices, it wasn’t long before the young woman came back into the living room. “Well… Everything will be ready soon, just be patient. You are lucky I have chicken, corn and mashed potatoes…or else you would have to eat something else…”

An awkward laugh following her words, Sophia sat down next to the coffee table, where she had her papers to grade. There were two stacks already, the smaller being the papers she graded earlier. “Please, take yourself comfortable… Do whatever it is you need to. I don’t mind.” The smile she gave him was beyond description, but it was beautiful.

Dane smiled back at her divine smile. He didn't know if he could be privileged to be seeing someone so beautiful.
"Sure thank you..I'll just play some Angry Birds while I wait." Dane said as he blushed, not knowing what else to do to wait.

As he started playing, he noticed the papers that needed grading and was curious.
"So..what essays are you grading?"

Sophia lifted her gaze, glasses reflecting the dark, tumultuous grey color. In that one moment, every detail, whether it be big or small, came into sharp focus. Her lashes were dark gold, and as thick as feather dusters. A dimple made itself known in her left cheek, just like another sweet smile danced along the corner of her lips. “Um…Well…” After removing the glasses, she met his eyes. “Last week…I told my students to write a five-paragraph essay on their favorite deity…not to judge or torture them, but to see how much Greek mythology they know… Hence, these papers just waiting for red ink.” Laughing softly, she tilted her head, curls tumbling about almost wildly.

Dane chuckled, imagining what did Sophia's students really know about Greek mythology. He doubt it wouldn't be a wide crowd. But then again, he didn't know too much about the mythology either.

"So..how did you become interested in Greek Mythology?" Dane ask, still playing Angry Birds.

"Mm..." Sophia gazed off into the distance, eyes growing dark with thought. "I don't quite remember when I first became interested...but I do know that I have always enjoyed reading stories about the gods and goddesses. I found them...fascinating." Of course this wasn't true, yet... it was the closest she can come to the truth. A faint smile on her lips, she went ahead and began grading papers.

"Ahh..I see" Dane said, feeling satisfied with the answer. He was still feeling like there was something more to it, but again he didn't push the issue. He felt his stomach grumble, blushing as he didn't eat much yet. "Hehe..looks like my stomach is ready for dinner before I am..hehe" Dane chuckled, blushing red.

Sophia glanced up at him through her bangs. “It looks like,” she agreed, laughing very softly. “Don’t worry. Dinner will be ready shortly, and then you can feed that monster of a stomach.” A blond curl fell free from her ponytail, giving the young woman a rather adorable look…especially with that twinkle in her grey eyes. Her attention back on the paper she was grading, a few more red marks were made before she set the pen down. “Why don’t I check on the chicken? Maybe I’ll allow you to have a sample.”

"Hehe sure I would like that, thanks" Dane replied. He leaned up the couch to see Sophia checking the roasted chicken. He started blushing a bit, still enjoying the beauty of this gorgeous teacher. He still couldn't believe that she would even want his company. She was the most beautiful woman he has. She should be a model, not a teacher but yet she seems so humble of her appearance. She seemed so intelligible but not so snobby about it. And for some reason he keeps feeling a bit nervous about it, more that he was showing.

He turned his attention to the painting again, still in awe how it looks like Sophia. Almost like...maybe...Was Sophia really?...

"Nah..that's ridiculous...There's no way.." Dane mumbled to himself.

“Mm, it looks close to being done…” Sophia mused. When the chicken gave way to her knife, steam unfurled from within, emitting a delicious aroma that could make anyone’s mouth water. The meat was a tender white, yet still moist. Luckily everything else –the mashed potatoes, broccoli, and corn- didn’t require any more time. “It will be just another few minutes,” she spoke out loud, already getting a small sample of chicken for him to try. The young woman gracefully walked back into the living room. Velvety blond curls brushed against his cheek when she bent, offering the plate. “Don’t worry…I won’t let you go hungry.”

Sophia laughed, the sound much like chimes dancing in the wind. Her hand withdrew. “If you don’t mind, do you think…you can help set the table? I can tell you where everything is. I have to finish cooking the food…but I would greatly appreciate the help.” Dark stormy grey eyes met his.

Dane blushed as he was offered a sample of the chicken. He had a closer look at the gorgeous Sophia now and blushed. He could barely control his arousal as he took the chicken by the mouth and ate it. "Mmmm..this is..divine...you would make a great cook" Dane chewed on it, tasting the sweet flavor. He couldn't wait to try out the rest of the meal Sophia has prepared.

"Oh sure, I'll be happy to help" Dane replied, almost rushing to the dining table and setting up the plates as best as he can. He couldn't explain it, but he was more than happy to help Sophia in any way he could..as long as he could have more time with her. She was so..beautiful. Her grey eyes...so alluring.

Sophia’s lips curved into a beautiful smile. Hints of pink touching her cheeks, and her eyes sparkling warmly, she went on to join him in the kitchen. “I don’t know about that… I don’t cook very often, since I live by myself…but I do enjoy cooking, whenever guests are over… Perhaps we should have dinner together more often…” Her face turning redder at her spoken thought, she turned around, that way he couldn’t see the blush.

“Don’t feel…obligated to say yes, it was just an idea…mind you.” Sophia opened the fridge, bringing out butter to add to the corn and broccoli. “I mean…I don’t receive many visitors, so at times I do find myself feeling…lonely…but I wouldn’t mind us having dinner…once a week, or something along those lines…” Her nimble hands began adding butter to both vegetables.

"Yes..that would be nice" Dane smiled at the idea. He wanted to be with Sophia as much as possible. The more he stared at her, the more he wanted her..to serve her.."

"Umm..so..how come you don't have much visitors? You must have some friends.." Dane asked as he blushed harder.

“My brothers and sister visit about…once a week, but no friends. I don’t socialize very often…due to my work.” Sophia blushed a lovely pink at her embarrassing admittance, but at least she didn’t divert from his question like most would. The food ready, she went on and began to take both the broccoli and corn to the table. “I don’t…really have any friends to speak of…”

Her grey eyes glanced at him through a thin veil of golden curls. The pink a slightly darker shade, she nibbled on her bottom lip, nerves dancing within her chest. “You may sit up…Everything is on the table and ready to eat.”

Dane smiled, glad to help set up the food for dinner. He was now so obedient to Sophia now, he didn't know why, nor did he care. He could only smile, stare at her glamorous face. her divine beauty. "So..can we eat, Mistr..I mean Sophia?" Dane said nervously. H He..he was about to say Mistress right there. But..he didn't know why. He was so confused and stressed, but he tried not to show it. He couldn't ruin his time with Sophia.

Dane helped her on the chair, pulling it for her.

Sophia sat down in the chair with a grace no princess could match. “Thank you, Dane.” Her smile warm, a hand gestured towards the other chair. “Go ahead…take a seat. We can eat. That’s the purpose of dinner, isn’t it?” she lightly joked. Pink making one rather pretty appearance on her cheeks, those dark grey eyes came to rest on one plate, both hands twisting her skirt nervously. “Why don’t you start… loading your plate? I can wait until you’re done…” Most goddesses couldn’t tolerate being second place, yet she didn’t mind at all. She did in the past, but now…it just didn’t seem to matter.

“Tell me… Why do you have trouble relating to other people?” she asked, curiosity leaking into her tone of voice.

Dane felt even nervous as he sat down, not sure how he could answer the question Mistres..no, Sophia had just asked. As he took his food in a slightly shy manner, he spoke, hoping it was good enough answer for her.

"Well..I'm not so sure. I suppose it is because I don't really have much interest in things other people in school have interest to. Or maybe it's I don't really approach them in fear of being excluded. I..well..honestly don't know. S..Sorry if it isn't the answer you were looking for.."

Dane started eating, but bit by bit, not rushing his food.

“I wasn’t looking for any particular answer, just the truth. That is all I ask.” Sophia flashed him another smile, this one warm…not to mention rather dazzling. “Could you pass the chicken, please? I’d like to try it…before you eat every morsel,” she teased. When he extended the dish towards her, their fingertips brushed, a current of electricity traveling between.

A soft gasp escaped her lips. Cheeks pink, Sophia accepted the dish without commenting on it. “Why don’t you tell me a bit about yourself? I am rather curious, since we haven’t really spoken before today…”

Dane nodded and passed the chicken. As they touched, he felt a jolt flow all over his body. He blushed more and got even more aroused than he was before at Sophia. He kept himself from moaning as he answered.

"Umm..well Mistress...Not really much to tell. I'm a math major at the university you teach at. I live here alone, as you already know, but I visit my parents whenever I can. They live here in town so it's not hard to keep in touch with them. I have a younger brother who is still at high school. I work as a pizza delivery driver, you know that place 2 miles near the campus?..It's not quite glamorous but the tips are quite good. I'm..well...quite single, as you might already know, but I tend to help others in math homework when I'm asked for it. I was thinking of doing a second job as a math tutor..."

Dane ate bit by bit as he talked. He couldn't take his eye off the beauty that was Sophia. He didn't know why he was so mesmerized by her now...and he didn't care at that point.

"You have a gorgeous face, Mistress..." Dane spoke, not noticing what he had said.

Sophia felt heat rise to her cheeks. Unsure what exactly to say in the face of such words, especially since it wasn’t very often she received such compliments, her eyes lowered. “Um…well…Thank you,” she decided to start with. “I don’t pay my hair much mind…or mess about with cosmetics, so…again, thank you.”

This time, her dark grey eyes rose up to meet his, the orbs piercing…yet not unpleasantly so. “As for you calling me…Mistress…you can call me by name. I really don’t mind…and the last time I checked, my name was Sophia.” Nimble fingers set aside the dish he gave her earlier, next picking up the broccoli. “Math is an intriguing subject,” she noted. “I enjoy it myself, though I do find science to be more… interesting. To each his own, I suppose.” A delicate shrug followed her words. “I do happen to know a few students who are having trouble with math… Perhaps I can suggest tutoring sessions at the college, and make arrangements…”

Sophia began eating, every move graceful and neat. “I have ordered pizza from that place down near campus in the past… I love how there is just enough cheese and sauce, without overpowering the taste. If you are a delivery driver, I’m surprised we didn’t run into each other before…” A little bit of butter dribbled from the corner of her lip.

Dane blushed heavily, catching what he called to her. "Oh crud. I'm so sorry. I..I'm so sorry, Sophia. I don't know what has gotten over me. I..I have no excuse on calling you that." Dane asked, eating his food, still having that blush. Though he couldn't stop staring at her sweet grey eyes.

"And If you do have any students that need tutoring, I would be happy to visit them sometime."

“Because you gave a compliment, I will give one in return.” Sophia tilted her head, a smile playing along her lips while several golden locks fell against her cheek, the ends curling underneath her jaw. “You look rather handsome with such a dark blush. Most could not…but you manage it, somehow.” Musical laughter following, her attention returned to the meal.

It wasn’t very long before she finished all that was on her plate. “I’m glad you are willing to tutor, Dane. I will have to recommend you to my students.”

"Umm..t..thanks..and..thank you for the compliment..and the food..and..Umm..t..thanks.." Dane was done with his meal as well. He got up to get some more but something hit the table...his very erect dick. Dane moaned slightly, sitting down and couldn't hold his arousal back.

"Mmm...Ohh..it's..too..hard..I..I mean..I..I think I'm full, Sophia..Mm..I..I should..Ohh..leaave...OOhh..Mmm..soo..need...OOhh..." Dane's words were all mixed up, his hard member about close to being harshly emptied of his cum. He was almost close to tears.

Sophia gave him a rather becoming frown. “Why don’t you stay, just for a little while longer? I certainly wouldn’t mind the company… Besides, you look… How should I put it…” Her fingers tapped against her cheek, all while she bit her lip. “You don’t seem well… Why don’t you lay down on the couch…and I wash the dishes? It won’t take very long.”

Her callused, yet soft hand rose to feel his forehead. “It doesn’t feel as though you have a fever… Maybe you just need to relax…” Those stormy gray eyes met his. “Don’t cry…” she whispered, one hand rising in order to rub underneath his eye, catching a rogue tear. “There is no need…I most certainly will take the best care of you…” Her trademark smile curved her lips.

"R..Really..Please help me..I..I need release..so much...can't hold it much..longer..Ohhh.." Dane moaned with agonizing pleasure. It took all he had to not rub his penis himself, so not to displease Mistress Sop..no..Sophia who was right in front of him.

"Mmm..Please.." Dane said shedding another tear.

Back
Top Bottom