Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Piratas Del Sur (CLOSED)

Re: Piratas Del Sur (Nekrosilisk88 and Atzura)

John shook his head as he followed Sandra along the ship. "I'll pass, I don't fuck a girl unless she wants it. She ain't gonna enjoy it otherwise, and the less eh likes it, the less I'm gonna." He rolled his shoulders trying to loosen them up. That doubled team had really pulled them back, and now getting them slid back into place was really proving to be a pain.

"Heh. Those girls know why they are here. They make the best of it. You're not ugly, I'm sure they wouldn't mind screwing with you." She said smirking. "Well, if you don't want any pussy at all, I can't force you. There's plenty of things to be done downstairs.

The captain was sitting beside the first mate, they were looking at a group of pirates, apparently sharing information.

"So, it comes with great pleasure for me to announce that we've aquired some new brothers and sisters into our family. Saying so, I also have a great treat for all of you. Himiko, the Himiko, has decided to sail with the Frost."

The men gasped. Some of the sick fucks were gasping because they'd try to have sex with her. Others were just shocked, the keeper of secrets never sailed with anyone, why Hemme all of a sudden?

Sandra led John in, just missing the news.

Hemme stood up and placed his hand on the hilt of his blade. "Let's get going. Colonists will arrive sooner or later. Unless of course... you'd like to sink some Colonists before we leave?"

The crew cheered.

"Fools. Our territory is the sea. If we are near land on any dimension... we are at a disadvantage." He stood up and started walking out, "Everyone, get to your damn posts!" He screamed walking by John and Sandra.

Jennifer followed, "Get him a sword and gun if he doesn't have one of his own." She said to Sandra, who shrugged. "Can I search him?"

Jennifer laughed. "Whore."

John shrugged his shoulders. He didn't understand women, never bothered trying. He looked to Sandra and smiled. "I've got my saber and a knife. Never carried a pistol, don't have much use for one. I need to hit someone at a distance I just plant my knife in 'em."

His shoulders lurched suddenly and the rest of his body shuddered. "Ugh hate when that happens, bloody reflex actions." He began rubbing his arms vigorously like he was trying to warm himself up. Mind if we go topside? I don't mind being below decks if there's work to be done, but i like open spaces better."

Sandra looked at him and shook her head, "I was kidding with her. I don't like boys with long hair." She claimed, shrugging her shoulders. "If you don't want a gun, don't have one... I could care less kid." She started making her way up again. "I will tell you one thing though... we're all about respect here. It can be intense out there at times. Just try keepin' yourself alive." She crossed her arms as the ship started to move, everyone on land starting to disappear. It was a little disturbing to watch.

He followed her up top and leaned across the railing watching the island fade into the distance, and then spit into the ocean. "Good riddance. I was getting damn sick of dry land." He stood there for a brief moment as the wind caught his ponytail and kicked it up into the air. He smiled as the salt breeze stung his skin. He was home again, with a deck under his feet, the wind in his face, and the ocean around him.

After a moment of revelry in his reunion with freedom he turned back to Sandra. "Well time to get to work now. If you change your mind about me let me know, though Jennifer looks like she might be fun too." The latter statement was a calculated risk, depending on how it worked it would either get him in no end of trouble, or be a safe way of finding out if the first mate was actually taken.

Sandra shrugged, "Like I said, there are a handful of girls here who are on the ship to do just that. I'm not fond of the boys with the long hair I told you. I feel like I'm getting it on with a woman. If you want to work, I have something for you to do. There are always down times when we first hit sea again. The ship is clean, we are full of supplies. The men usually take a rest and get themselves pussy or drunk. If you feel like cleaning something... I have no problem with that..."

John nodded his head. "My hair ain't staying like this for long. Soon as we get into a fight, it's getting cut. Only reason I let it grow this long is 'cause i had nothing to do on land, so no reason to take care of it. As for work, whatever you have is good for me, otherwise I'll start tossing my knife around, and somehow I don't think Hemme wants gouges in his ship."

He reached up and scratched his arm idly. "Come to think of it, how did a bombshell like you end up in this life anyway? I mean you must've had landlubbers busting down the door to get to you back home. why the risk when you could've had it easy?"

"As kind as your words are, I don't think myself of as a bombshell. I'm a woman who's trying to follow her own heart and her own way." She said, crossing her arms. "I was an orphan. After I was adopted by of my parents used me to satisfy their sexual cravings, a small, blonde tanned girl was exotic to them, apparently as it is to you, only thing is that now I actually have tits, and are quite developed enough mentally to handle it. I decided to run away, I was tired of being their pleasure slave, and target of hatred and later prostitution. I decided to run, grab the closest noble I could find and marry him. Things didn't quite work out that way when I stumbled into a group of pirates while close to the sea. They were filthy, hungry men, I was but a 14 year old girl. Perfect, growing, while not yet ripe, still quite tasty. I was forced to have sex with them for... two years. But with them I learned to fight, and how to actually be a woman, at least what I thought was a woman at that time. They had long hair. Eventually that ship was overtaken at sea by the frost. I took that opportunity to attack the men who had raped and trained me. And then begged Hemme to help me. He accepted me graciously, and I've been in his service since. History enough for you dear?" She said, going to get him a mop.

John shook his head sympathetically and awaited her return with the mop. His life hadn't been easy either, but by God's grace it wasn't that rough. As she came back, he took the mop and leaned against the handle.

He took a breath before he spoke again. "Sorry if I upset you, wasn't trying to. You've got a harder past than i would've imagined. At least for me your appearance isn't too exotic, I've seen plenty of women in my day. Just thought it was odd that you'd choose a life like this over one of ease as some gentleman's wife. though given your past I can kinda understand why now."

He started swabbing the deck where he was standing. He wasn't sure where to go from here. He was pretty much occupying himself with idle work. He found himself looking into Sandra's eyes again as he mopped. They were captivating like the depths of the ocean tides.

She walked out of his way to allow him to work. He had a right to ask about her past, "It's okay. Sometimes it's good to remind myself of what I've been through. It could have been much worse." She said, walking over to a corner and staring at him.

There were others walking about, it was annoying moping while some were trecking around in their dirty sandy boots.

Sandra was just inspecting for the most part, but as often as he looked over at her, she looked over at him, and it started bothering her.

Back
Top Bottom