Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Piratas Del Sur (CLOSED)

Re: Piratas Del Sur (Nekrosilisk88 and Atzura)

John sat at the bar a tankard of beer, and a shot of gin sitting on the bar in front of him. His frame was lithe a wiry, knotted with tight cords of muscle that came from the hard life of living at sea. He wore no shirt, only a light vest, and his pants were loose about his legs. Several tattoos adorned his body, most notable were a skull with crossed scimitars on his chest, a sea serpent snaking its way down his left arm. On the inside of his right wrist was a branded P, the mark of one who been caught pirating before.

The other men in the bar were careful to keep their distance from him. They all knew him here, and how he got his brand. Word was that he'd gone straight since being picked up, but being the only survivor of the attack that brought down the ship he was on led men to question what really happened.

He picked up the shot of gin and downed in one gulp before taking a drink of his beer. He hadn't done a thing since he'd been branded, no ship would take him, and the sea was the only life for him. The merchants wouldn't hire a pirate, and the pirates didn't want a traitor. He had no means of a career.

The young girl, poor, but adorable walked closer to him watching him devour his beer. Noticing the brand on his arm, she held the wet, crinkled paper towards him with Jeffrey's address. She waited patiently. If anyone asked any questions, it was her job to answer them. A big gamble for a pirate to make, but it was probably easier to have a child messenger. "Is that what comes out of the water when you curse at the sky?" She asked innocently, looking at the tattoo on his arm, it was morally wrong to have her come to a place like this. No one here would hurt her. And if anyone did, the rest would make sure to beat that person to a pulp.

He recognized the question from the girl. It was an old one for pirates to identify each other safely, and he knew the answer. The serpent on his arm was one that said he would do any work at sea, and allowed a pirate to identify him safely.

He looked at her and smiled. "He won't rise until after you've spit in the depths." He took the note and read it. An eyebrow raised. He hushed his voice to keep it from carrying. "I didn't think anyone would be willing to take me on after what happened last time. What's Jeffery's interest in me?"

He raised his hand with two fingers raised to get a couple more drinks, one for himself, and one for the girl. If she was old enough to sail, she was old enough to drink in his book.

A woman, torn from the numerous sexual encounters previously faced, either willingly or not, walked over with his order and returned to the barkeep's side, making sure he jotted it onto the tab.

"I want to see him. Does he like pirates?" She said in a whisper, getting herself onto a stool across from him. "Jeff's a good Cap'n. He wouldn't care about your P. If you can handle your weapon, fight with courage and survive of scraps of food, he'll embrace you. Everyone on the ship is really great. You'd make friends." She said, taking the liquor and simply downing the serving. She covered her face with both hands, her dirty palms hiding a smirk behind them. "Thank you for the drink. Find me if you so choose to return to where we came from. Maybe meet our serpent friend." She said, taking the small cup and tipping it over, the bottom pointing northwest. She hopped down and petted his knee, snatching her note and stuffing it down her unbelievably flat chest. She then scurried out, like a squirrel, and everyone resumed their drinking.

He stood and pulled on his gauntlets. The people in this bar tolerated him because his money was good and he didn't cause trouble. The rest of the world wasn't so forgiving. Taking note of the direction the glass faced, he righted it, and placed the money for his tab on the table. Stepping outside he blinked for moment as his eyes adjusted to the bright sunlight, versus the dim light of the bar he'd been sitting in.

He could smell the salt in the air, and soon he'd feel the fresh breeze of the sea on his skin once more. Just the thought was invigorating to him. He left by way of the southern exit of the town. The last thing he needed was to have anyone following him, and the best way to do that was to lure them off on a false trail, and deal with them where no one was around. Once he was certain that he was alone, he began circling his way around the island to the northwest.

He__s_a_Pirate_by_majinthing.jpg

Just where a cunning pirate would expect to find camp, there it lied. Perfectly hidden between stones, a place no damned colonist would dare seek out. There was a ship there, a large one, a beauty. There were several people gathered around it, a familiar child running around, whispering into people's ears.

John walked into the camp smiling. He could smell the scent of fresh sea breeze on the air, untainted by the polluting odors of the colony. It helped ease his wary mind, and broadened his friendly smile. He let his hand slip from the saber on his waist, and relaxed his shoulders. He was safe here for now and with any luck, he'd soon be on the sea again.

As he looked about the camp, he saw the young girl who had recruited him. He walked over to her, his boots crunched on the loose stones scattered about as he approached her. "Hello again little missy. I see we've been busy relaying messages then? Where about can I find the captain?"

"Oh. It's you!" She said with a smile, quickly nabbing his right pointer and walking along. There was dozens of "pirates" there. Unsure of wether they were established pillagers, wannabes, or rookie crew men, their numbers were impressive, and a colony vessel showing itself here would mean one hellacious encounter. You can bet every pirate there would immediately start taking orders from this, Captain Hemme.

The young girl lead him closer to the fabulous ship. Just outside of it, where most people were gathered, was a woman, the only one around besides this young girl. "There. That's Sandra. She is an important woman so far as the Frost is concerned. You can speak to her about anything you need. She is a bit of a trouble-maker though sir. Good luck!" She said, turning and running elsewhere. It was strange to see one child amidst all the dangerous people around her.

John sighed and humored the little girl by letting her lead him around. As they approached the ship, he studied it. It appeared to be a seaworthy vessel, though he couldn't see if it was formerly a military vessel, or a trade ship that had been over hauled for pirating.

When the girl introduced Sandra, He was dumbstruck, though fortunately not slack-jawed. She was certainly a looker. He barely noticed as the girl took off back into the mass of people. He was still trying to figure out how the captain kept a woman like that on the ship without causing trouble with the crew.

After staring for a moment he shook his head regained his composure. "Hello miss. Name's John. Word is the captain's looking for men."

Sandra smirked, "Oh, hello there. Yeah, the captain is indeed looking for people to fill his crew. The Frost has just come off a difficult battle with colonists and we lost some real manpower. So..." She gave him the famous elevator eyes. "You don't look like much. I am the recruiting leader, Sandra. The captain and first mate are inside, you don't have to speak to them just now. Come on... follow me pretty boy." She said, motioning to another three pirates as well. "Hey, you guys come with me as well."

She started to board the Frost, several crew members waiting for them once they arrived.

John narrowed his eyes at her. Pretty boy? Where in the hell did she get off calling him that. He wasn't the one walking around flaunting his looks. He followed her onto the deck of the ship. "So who's the girl you've got running around here? Kind of odd to see one so young in this kind of crowd."

"She's not a member of the Frost. She's part of the Pirate's Council. Her name is Himiko. If she was every captured, she'd surely be tortured until she revealed our secrets to the Colony." She said, looking at the three of them. There were legends the surrounded the young girl named Himiko. Then again, no one would have expected her to be a child, although she was always described as young. "Rumors have it that once Himiko grows old, she takes the soul of an angered, lonely child, and fuses it with her own to continue her duties. Others say that Himiko originally trained a child and told her pirate secrets. The child promised to call herself Himiko from that point on, and when that girl became old, she'd train another child, and she'd call herself Himiko." Nothing like a creepy story to describe a pirate legend. Sandra turned towards them and smiled. "Welcome aboard the Frost. My Captain's name is Jeffrey Hemme. You have been sought out by Himiko as possible contenders to becoming a part of our family. Hemme needs your help, but only if you're strong enough to help him, will we accept you." She smirked at John. "Now, gentlemen, begin the cannonization of our new blokes."

Immediately the male to John's left was punched directly in the face by another crew memeber, and the one to his right as pulled to the floor by two others as another reached for John's shirt. While this wasn't extremely uncommon, it was really "Old School" to cannonize; or break in new members.

John was quick to react. He'd been through this once before, and been thoroughly clobbered then since he wasn't expecting it. This time however he'd been ready for it, even if he wasn't prepared. Even as the men on either side of him went down, he was moving into a brawler's stance, and knocked the hand grabbing for him to the side, and followed it up with a heavy right cross. Even as the swing was happening, he was already cocking his left hand for an upper cut.

Sandra remained and watched as the men struggled to not survive the sixty seconds of cannonization. It was one of her favorite part, especially when the men fought back. Still, one of the gentlemen seemed to be holding himself up quite nicely. It annoyed her a little bit, but there was plenty of crewmates, itching to kick their asses.

John watched as the crewman he clobbered fell to the deck dazed, when another stepped into fight him, he met him with the uppercut, bringing the poor soul to the deck as well. At that point they began taking him on two at a time. He fended them of well at first, but once one of them got hold of his arms, he was in trouble. He took a few hits to the stomach, and a cross to his face before he had it.

"Fuck this." With that he kicked the man in front of him with a cheap shot, and followed it up with a vicious stomp on the instep of the man holding him. He was released, and quickly sucker punched the man before him, before turning around and throwing the other man over the deck rails.

Sandra looked at her fingernails as the men fought out, keeping track of time. They still had a few seconds to defend themselves, before the cannonization was officially over. She looked over and chuckled when she watched him getting hit, then turned away again when his defenses rose again. Once he threw the man over the rail, she yelled at him, "No throwing people over rails you idiot!" They were her crewmates, this was a joining proceedure, not a street fight.

John looked back at her and barked. "You're also not supposed to double team people!" Another crew thinking him distracted charged, expecting an easy take down. John wasn't as inexperienced as that though. Even as he spoke, he saw the man out of the corner of his eye, and quickly sidestepped, dropping a haymaker on the unfortunate soul for his trouble.

As the man fell, John shifted his gaze back to the rest of the crew, his body ready for them. His breathing was a little heavy, but certainly not labored. His hair had come loose from its tie in the fighting, and was now hanging in front of his eyes, but it didn't seem to be impairing him too much.

Sandra sighed and shook her head. "Double teams are just fine, throwing men overboard is not." She said, raising her hand to stop the men from coming at them. "Enough boys, that's enough."

The other candidates were helped up by the remaining crew members as the one he threw overboard climbed back up. "You're lucky we uphold codes here. I'd blast a hole in your fucking face for that." He said, continuing on inside.

Sandra smiled and patted his back as he walked by, "Relax. He doesn't know any better."

"Well, congratulations boys. You are that much closer to being a part of the Frost's official crew. Now allow me to introduce you to Captain Hemme, and his First Mate, Jennifer."

Two people emerged from the cabins below. One was a man, very well-built, strong looking, probably the captain. The other was a young woman, as delicious in curves as Sandra if not more, but she gave off a serious air. She also looked skilled.

Sandra bowed her head deeply as they got closer to the three candidates.

"Out of all the pirates here... this is all they had to offer?" He asked, closing his eyes, almost lamenting having spent the time there.

Jennifer smiled. "They look like they can do a decent enough job keeping the floors cleaned."

Jeffrey frowned, "We don't need floor cleaners. I need blades, fighters, followers... brothers."

"You've survived the canonization process... I can't take that away from you. You will have to earn our trust aboard this ship. If I have the slightest reason to suspect you, I can and will remove you from my ship, dead or alive. You will do as I and my First Mate say. If I say cut, you cut, if I say run, you run. If at any moment you wish to challenge me to take the role of captain on this ship, you may do so at your own risk. The fights are until one man surrenders, dies, or can no longer move. There are no restrictions and no, assassinations are not considered fair play. If I am assassinated, my First Mate takes control and she is not as forgiving as I am. This crew will grow tired of screwing your asses if that is the case. If I choose to dismiss you, you will get off the next time we stop to gather supplies if we haven't jacked them. You will leave without questions and without complaints. Are we agreed upon that?"

Sandra looked up, "You must verbally agree with Captain Hemme or you are not qualified to serve this vessel."

The two men beside him nodded, "I agree to your terms." They both said, in a creepy syncronization.

John relaxed when she said it was over. He looked at the man he'd chucked overboard as he climbed back onto the ship. He heard his reply and grinned as he walked off. "You'd try my friend, you'd try."

His eyes turned to the captain as he walked out with his first mate, and his eyebrow quirked. Once more he was looking at a gorgeous woman. She wasn't the jaw dropper that Sandra was, but in her own way she was more attractive. He listened to the captain's speech. He heard the men on either side of him answer in unison, then he looked the Captain dead in the eye as he spoke.

"Pretty speech you got there cap'n. Not so sure that its a comfort, or a warning that I've heard one like it before. Last ship I was on, we got a similar speech. Last ship I was on ran into trouble." He pulled the gauntlet off his right arm revealing the brand to Hemme. "Question is cap'n, can I trust you, or you going to get me hung? You keep the salt breeze on my face, and I'll stand by you. You get us caught, you better stay out of my way if you want to stay alive."

Hemme smirked. "That's a pretty brand there boy. I wont assure any of you safe passage. Hell, I can't even provide that for these two ladies here. It's part of our lifestyle to endanger ourselves to better our own lives and seek what we truly desire. Be it gold, women, power..." He nodded towards him, "Don't ever threaten me again. You'll find yourself off this ship no matter where we may be." He said, turning towards his cabin. "Can you trust me? What kind of a stupid question is that... we are Pirates. Answer your own question." He said, leaving alone and returning to whatever it was he was doing.

Jennifer stepped up to them and inspected them more closely. The man to John's left was frisked, his lips were lifted for her to see his teeth. She felt his abdoment, punched his chest lightly, and touched a cut under his eye from the welcoming procedure, licking the blood off immediately. She reached into her dress, just where her left breast should have been, and offered him a coin. "Keep that with you at all times. It is your identification and your medal for becoming a part of the frost. Please, join the others below. Enjoy the company of your new brothers and sisters." She said, putting it in is hand, and patting his shoulder. He looked at her and nodded with a half smirk, he made it, and he was going to finally sail.

She walked towards the man on John's right. Inspected him just the same. She noticed he was missing some teeth and had plenty of scars. "Not your first ship either?" He shook his head as she tapped his groin with her hand quickly, he gave a slight response. She looked up at him and he turned away. "They were cut." She nodded and moved behind him. "Colony?" He swallowed, "No. Another crew." "Pity. Handsome lad you are. Seasoned. At least we don't have to worry about you getting one of my girls pregnant." He closed his eyes and nodded. "Welcome. Join the others and enjoy the company of your new brothers and sisters. What was the name of the ship who defiled you?" "They were killed by Colonists." "Bitter-sweet, isn't it..." She flipped him his coin and tilted her head, as if for him to get out of her way.

She finally walked towards John, "You failed to agree with my captain. You can still comply through me... or I can ask you to get off the ship. If you fail to get off the ship, I ask Sandra to remove you. If she can't... I will."

John smiled at the captain's response to him. As he turned his back and left, John relaxed from the stiffened posture he'd been holding. There had never been any question of him joining the crew, regardless of what that took, but he had to know that he wasn't going to end up heading for the gallows again because someone on the crew wasn't who they said they were. A man like Hemme would deal with them before they could do anything serious.

He waited while Jennifer checked the other two men for whatever it was she was looking for, and pulled the gauntlet back onto his hand, covering the brand once more. He looked at her sheepishly when she asked him if if he would comply through her, and scratched the back of his head.

"Sorry 'bout the pretense, kinda nervous after what happened last time. Had to see what kind of man the captain was. I was game either way, can't stand being stuck on land like I have been. I'm a sailor and a fighter. The sea's in my blood, I can't live without her. Hemme looks like a man I can follow to Jone's Locker, so I agree with the terms. "

Jennifer immediately placed her fingers in his mouth, lifting his gums to see his teeth. She patted down his chest, and while some may think this was probably a hot situation, most men truthfully felt violated during this part. Especially when her fingers had already felt up other men. "I'll let Hemme know that you wished to join after he left. You're lucky he didn't have me clip off that pretty tongue of yours." She said, reaching under his shirt and feeling his chest. She was searching for something, or perhaps satisfying a perverted side. It was likely that she and perhaps even Sandra were being hammered by Hemme all the time. He looked really focused however, but still, with babes like Sandra and Jennifer around, even the sternest of men would eventually give in.

Jennifer lifted her eye patch slightly, letting the third coin drop before it snapped back into place. "Here. You are in for now." She said, turning around. "Sandra, good work." Sandra nodded her head.

"We are heading out in a few minutes. Our entertainment ladies should still be locked up. If one of our boys wants a girl, offer what you have." She said, turning back, and smirking before descending down.

John tensed as Jennifer examined him. He wasn't used to physical contact like this. He'd been with women before, but they usually weren't so brusque about things. He relaxed once her hands were free of him, and released the breath he hadn't realized he was holding.

He caught the coin as it fell, and rolled it across his fingers, examining its marks. He was on thing ground now. He could tell that from her tone, and what she said. That was fine for him. He preferred thin and solid to shifty any day. He couldn't help but draw his eyes to follow her as she went below. She came out of the captain's cabin which meant she was more than likely off limits, but there was something alluring about her.

After she was out of sight he turned back to Sandra. "So where do we start?"

Sandra smirked, "Come on, we're going to get going." She said, hopping down a few steps. "You want pussy at all? We have several girls around that would be unwilling to do that... but what the fuck, if they're stuck on a ship with a bunch of hard dicks, may as well fuck two or three of em. Note that they might not be the cleanest babes of the pack... but hey, when you want it, you should get it."

Back
Top Bottom