Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Game Night With The Guys (Callan and Myself)

LoveOrLust

Super-Earth
Dahlia was putting out the beer and Mike's hard lemonade in her den. Her boyfriend and his friends would be over soon to hang out and play some games. She was looking forward to Dead Rising and Saints Row the most. Her beau got her hooked on gaming, and they usually had game nights at least once every week with his friends. She got the snacks out and placed bowls of cheetos, doritos, salt and vinegar chips, and plain potato chips out on the large coffee table. She looked at the clock on the wall. She still had thirty minutes before they were to be there.

Dahlia went upstairs to fix her hair and get dressed. She had lounged around in her pajamas all day, since she didn't have classes on Thursdays. She changed into a lime green thong, with a matching bra, before donning a pale grey tank top and a black skirt. She didn't really have to put on shoes, but she slipped on a pair of black flats anyway, mainly to make it look like she actually did something all day. She stood in front of the full length mirror in her room and brushed out her shoulder length red hair out, her bangs falling in her face. She smiled at her reflection and went downstairs to await the arrival of the boys.

Sam was the first to be ready when the boys were almost ready to leave. He was dressed in a simple pair of board shorts and a white tee shirt which clung to his wiry form nicely. He was just grabbing a pair of thongs as Jaron, a mate of his, came out of the bathroom dress in jeans and a plain grey shirt. Sam raised an eyebrow as Jaron pulled out some games, shoving them into a backpack, along with a six pack of beers. Once Johnny came out, the group of guys walked down towards Dahlia's house.

Half an hour later, they arrived, Sam knocking on the door, a grin plastered on his face. "Babe, were here." He said loudly, Jaron rolling his eyes and Johnny snickering. Ignoring the two, Sam leant against the doorframe and waited for her.

Dahlia heard the know and came upstairs from the den opening the door. "Hey guys. Babe." She kissed her boyfriend and nipped his lip. "Missed you." She said. "Come on in guys, food and drinks are downstairs, xbox is ready to go. Let's play some Saints Row." she loved game night with the guys. There was always laughter and jokes flying around, and the drunker they got, the funner it got. There had been times they'd gotten so sloshed every crashed on the floor in the den.

She led them downstairs and handed each of them a controller. "Have a seat guys." She was the first to grab a drink. A black cherry mike's hard lemonade. "Want a beer you guys?" she offered. She sat in Sam's lap and kissed his cheek. She opened her drink and took a swig.

Sam grinned at her. "We brought an updated version of Saints Row, from Jaron's work." Johnny muttered a joke to Jaron, who promptly laughed back at him. They each grabbed a beer and popped off the caps, Sam taking a large swig and kissing behind Dahlia's ear as she sat on his lap. Johnny poked him in the leg before loading the game. Jaron took the other controller before either Sam or Dahlia could grab it, and shrugged. "Bad luck Sammy-boy." He grinned, taking in another flip of beer.

Sam shook his head at Jaron and nipped behind Dahlia's ear, his hand going up her shirt as the game started, playing across her flat stomach and gradually getting a little higher. He kept his distance from the key areas though, just teasing the edge of her breasts and inching under the edge of her belt line.

"Awesome." Dahlia said she waited for the game to start up and scowled whe Jaron took the other controller. "Dickwad." she said and laughed, taking another sip of her drink. She blushed a bit as Sam nipped at her ears. He knew that was a turn on for her. She loved how good it felt when he did. When his hands slid under her shirt she smiled, leaning back a bit. She closed her eyes as his hands brushed against the edge of her breasts, and slid lower on her stomach by the belt line. "What are you doing?" she asked softly, whispering in his ear. "Trying to get me going?" She chuckled and kissed him softly.

Sam kissed her back and grinned. "Let us say 'passing time' " he grinned mischievously and nipped her ear again as Jaron turned around and poked his tongue out at Dahlia, before attaching his eyes to the screen along with Johnny. Sam continued to let his fingers dance across her stomach, now growing slightly bolder, dipping a little below her belt line and a bit onto her breasts. He kissed below her ear as well, shifting his sitting position below her slightly.

She smiled and nodded. "In front of them though?" she whispered. She was a little nervous, what if they caught them. She felt him move further down, and grazed her breasts. She shifted, her eyes looking forward, trying to act as nonchalant as possible. She was into it though. The though of them getting caught only caused her to get turned on even more. She kissed Sam and moved a hand to his lap. Two can play this game. She thought. She unbuttoned his pants and slid her hands inside, playing with his cock through his boxers.

Sam stifled a moan as he felt her hand go around his member. Nipping her ear again, his hands moved down below to at top Dahlia's panties, where they rubbed over her dampening pussy. Kissing her shoulder then her, he slipped one, then two, hands below her panties and inserted one finger into her now wet pussy.

She moaned softly, as he slipped a finger inside her wet, warm pussy. She looked to the other guys who were still absorbed in their game. She continued stroking his cock, shifting and spreading her legs a bit, giving him better access to her. She leaned back against him, hands working his cock, as she tilted her head, kissing his cheek, moving to his lips. "What are you planning to do?" she whispered in his ear.

"I think you know..." Sam replied, barely containing a moan. He flipped her around and kissed her, ignoring the game as one hand went up her shirt to unclasp her bra. Once that was done, he kissed her again and groped her gently. He grew bolder with his fingering of her pussy, inserting two fingers and rubbing with the rest of his hand.

She smirked and when he moved her so she was facing him, she leaned in to kiss him deeply. "Yeah, I think I do." she said softly. When he unclasped her bra she shifted, and tossed it on the floor behind the chair they were sitting on. She stifled a moan as he added another finger to her pussy, rubbing and fingering her. "Right here?" she asked, moving a hand to unbutton his jeans.

"I don't think I could wait to move." Sam said, his eyes glazing slightly as he let out a small moan. He withdrew the hand from her bra to help her with his jeans. Sliding them off, he pulled off her Gray tank top. Taking one breast in a hand, he moved it to his mouth, sucking and rubbing the hard nipple even as he rubbed and fingered her. Removing her panties with the fingering hand, he had more access to her warm pussy, so he went harder and faster with his rubbing and fingers.

She sat there, bare chested and smirked. "Me either." she said and slid a hand under his boxers, stroking his shaft gently. She moaned as he sped up his fingering. "Sam..." she whispered. She pulled his boxers off, jerking him off, wanting him hard. She felt his member harden in her hand and she kissed him deeply. "I want you to fuck me." she whispered sexily into his ear. "I want to feel your hard cock fill me up." she rubbed her wet pussy against his member and bit her lip, smirking playfully.

Sam grinned, letting out a short moan, before kissing her. "And your wish is my command." He said, placing her onto the couch before plunging his cock into her suddenly, gravity allowing him a little deeper than he'd ever gone before. Kissing her again, he pounded into her pussy, feeling her tighten around him and grin. He reached over and took a swig from a beer, a bit drunk, but not caring as he moaned loudly.

She moaned out and inhaled sharply. "Oh fuck!" she cried out. She held onto his shoulders as he plunged his cock inside of her, fucking her. She kissed him roughly, biting his lip, and running her hands down his back. "Yes... oh shit baby, it feels so good!" She didn't care that his two friends were there, or even if they were watching. She wanted him. "It so fucking good baby."

At that, Johnnycake spun around, instantly going hard. He was followed by Jaron who also went hard. Then, instead of watching, they both striped down naked and watched, entranced while Sam fucked Dahlia. Sam let out a loud moan and nipped her behind her ear, before returning to her lips. His hands busied themselves with her breasts. "Fuck Dahlia! fuck" he screamed as he felt himself go nearer and nearer an orgasm.

Dahlia watched the other two boys strip down, her eyes locked on their cocks. She smiled and moaned as Sam nipped at her ear. She shifted slightly, arching her hips so he entered her deeper. "Oh Sam... yes, fuck me just like that." She felt his hands on her breasts, her hardened, sensitive nipples tingling with pleasure. Fuck! oh baby, yes... OH FUCK YES!" she cried out, body trembling. "i'm gonna cum baby, don't stop." she pleaded.

Back
Top Bottom