Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

So Not My Type. Or Are You? (ThomasRHellsing and myself)

LoveOrLust

Super-Earth
Brittany sat at her desk, her anatomy book in front of her, homework on the other side of the book. She sighed and flipped the page. Friday night. Everyone who was anyone was at some frat party across campus. She wanted to go, but no one would know her, or even pay her any attention. She did a few more diagrams of the nervous system and looked at the clock. The party had just started, she could still go out.

She finally decided she'd go. Maybe that guy she saw at the library would be there. She went to her closet. She didn't really have frat party clothes, so she had to improvise. She put on her sexiest pair of panties and bra, a teal blue plaid and picked out one of her pleated skirts. She slipped into it and looked at her shirts. She finally picked a shirt with white collar and sleeves, and a black and red argyle pattern on the front. She moved to the mirror and took of her glasses. She leaned forward and put on eye liner, light pink eye shadow, and mascara, before putting her glasses back on. She then put on pink lipstick before grabbing her car keys.

She drove to the frat house where the party was being held. She parked in the street and got out of her car. The auburn haired female bit her lip as her ice blue eyes gazed at the people hanging out front. She passed by, hearing snickers from the others, but she kept pushing forward, determined to at least see if he was there. If not she could go right back home.

Thomas smiled as he drank a shot of whiskey. A friend had invited him. The boxer was gaining some decent recognition across the campus for the sweep of the tournaments he'd taken lately. Thomas was dressed in a way he stood out. From his elbows down to his second knuckles wrapped in the leather wraps one wore to protect their knuckles black leather driving gloves over that more protection for his knuckles. An elbow length crimson t-shirt with a bulge in the chest pocket. Dark jeans and steel toed combat boots. A black leather ankle length duster was on but loose. A few facial scars from tough fights both inside and outside the thing only added to his attractiveness His dirty blond colored hair brushed back and kept in a simple ponytail. A match between his teeth He took a few drags from the beer in his hand. Smirking a he talked to his "friend' the captain of the foot ball team. His dark blue eyes occasionally scanning the crowd, looking for any hotties to flirt with.

Brittany wandered farther into the party, looking around when one of the foot ball players bumped into her. "Hey watch it, nerd. Why are you here anyway? No one invited you." She was peeved. Why did everyone have to act like she was no one? She sighed and tried to move away, but he grabbed her arm. "Well since your here, why don't you get dressed for a frat party, Take your shirt off, it's gotta be better than that dumbass shirt." Brittany felt like crying. Why the hell did she come? What had gotten into her?

Thomas noticed the jock and the nerdy girl who was at the party. Thomas smirked at the Captain, "You need him for any big games?"

The captain shook his head, "He's third string take him out, we don't' need ass holes causing issues, you want my help?"

Thomas shook his head "Only if someone you want to walk in the next six weeks is about to get involved. The jock reached for the girls top and Thomas whistled suddenly. The jock glared as Thomas said "I'm going to give you four seconds to remove your hand from the pretty girl, before i punch you in the face so hard your knocked on your ass."

The jock glared four second after Thomas had said that his fist impacted the Jock's face Thomas was large lean and mean. 6' 8", 300 pounds, he was small for heavy weight but that was because he'd kept his lean body and was pounds per inches twice as strong as the jack. The Jock tumbled back twice a send punch to the sternum sent him to his ass Thomas turned his back on him saying, "Why don't you sleep it off fugo."

Maybe half the people in the room had seen the first punch and way less the second. Speed and power it was why Thomas was a contender for the word belt. Of course Jocks weren't' known or their one on one mentality and soon five third string teamers had joined the one cradling his broken nose. Thomas smirked as he entered a boxing pose, "One chance fuglies, step back, or meet these Hell Hands of mine."

The drunk jock ran forward Thomas went low, a jab to his leading knee cap followed by a right punch to the side of it followed by an elbow to the back of the head Thomas was facing the other Jocks even at the first one hit the floor The captain smirked and pressed a button so "Better harder faster stronger" tarted blaring through the stereo set up.

The next two moved forwards together Thomas stepping back, so they had to move on, Even as he used a side step and three rapid jabs to the side and back of one's head. then a sweeping kick to the back of his legs He leaned in and threw a twisting straight punch right into the second Jock's face He actually flew down and hit the ground hard. Thomas throwing a right legged back kick to second the second jock to nightie night land.

the net three came at the same time one breaking a bottle However Thomas smirked spitting out the match, he did a low upper cut throwing his entire body weight into the upper cut the jock was sent into the air back back While the other two were hit by a barrage of punched However they weren't' random ones. Each punch applied force to joints and pressure points. The morons dropped their arms, a stupid looking thing but the truth was they didn't' have a choice their arms were swelling and not responding to their commands. Thomas dropped both with two hard simultaneous straight punches. Smirking he raised his hands as the Captain said "Ladies and gentlemen your favorite, and still champion THOMAS "HELL HANDS" HELLSING!"

Thomas raise his arms. Smirking he winked at the bookish girl. He jerked his head over to the area he'd been sitting, and headed that way himself. He knew the foot ball captain was dragging the losers out or to a bed upstairs to discipline them himself.

Brittany heard a whistle and looked over, seeing a large man. She heard him tell the jock to get away from her and when he didn't he went flat on his ass. She gasped and covered her mouth. There was no way he stood a chance. This stanger was twice the size of him. She looked at Thomas and when the other football players came after him she backed up. She hadn't meant to cause a fight. She shouldn't have came. She watched as football player after football player went down. She couldn't believe her eyes. He was the guy from th library, and here he was sticking up for her.

When the football players were all down and he announced his name shenodded slightly to herself. At least I know his name now. she thought. She saw him motion his head toward the area he was sitting and stood there a moment dumbstruck. Did he actually mean for her to sit with him. She didn't know, but finally she followed him over. "Thanks for doing that Thomas." She said. "I don't know how to thank you." She sat next to him, but still apart, nervousness setting in. He was so handsome up front. "I'm Brittany." She said, not sure if he'd actually care.

Thomas smiled at the pretty "Geek" girl. Shrugging he said, "Meh, it wasn't like they were Klingons or something, humans are easy kidneys, liver, eyes, throat, knees, I spent alot of time learning about vitals in the fight pits when I was younger, so taking on a few drunken frat boys is ridiculously easy."

Chuckling he drank a bit of his beer as he said "So what a pretty geek girl doing in the terrain of the smelly knuckle draggers?"

An Adonis of a man came up behind Thomas chuckling he said, "Really Hell hands smelly knuckle draggers we throw awesome parties and all are invited, although I don't know many boxers who dress in shinning armor."

Thomas jerked his head at the man "foot ball captain Knight thinks he's a real one, one hell of a player he could have dropped them with a perfect spiral throw but I felt like I had to save the beautiful Maiden from the Dragon."

The football captain nodded, "Me and Tommy used to know each other back in the day I learned my "Rifle Pass" from a fifty caliber bullet, it spirals must like a spiral foot ball Hell Hands may pretend to be a boxer, but his Muay Thai and Crabmaga are intense, of course he isn't' rich like me, and our dear university has a boxing team so yeah."

Brittany smiled sheepishly when he asked why she was there. "Mainly to see if you were here." she said and blushed a bit. When the other guy came over she smiled slightly. "Well, I kind of wasn't sure I wanted to come, but something in my head told me to go." She looked at Thomas and smiled slightly. "Thanks again for helping me out there." she said. She pushed her glasses up on her face and rubbed her upper arm nervously.

She listed to them take shots at each other and smiled a bit. She knew they had to have been close, because of the way they made fun of each other. She extended her hand to Knight and smiled. "I'm Brittany, it's nice to meet you." She then shifted her weight as someone walked over. "Hey babe." The blonde girl said, smiling at Thomas. She was dressed in a pair of hip hugger jeans and a white shirt that was cut off around the midriff. She sat on Thomas's lap and Brittany felt like she had been punched in the stomach. Of course he has a girl friend... She thought. He's gorgeous. "Well, thanks again." she said, standing up, getting ready to leave.

Thomas smiled at the geeky girl "Always listen to your head, or your heart, I like to think they booth make up the gut and you can never go wrong with your gut." He pretended to ignore the "If you were here" thing, he figured it had slipped out and he didn't want to make the shy girl even more uncomfortable. Thomas smirked, "No problem babe, if there's ass to kick I'm always down."

Thomas cupped his girlfriends crotch. Kissing her neck and taking in her scent. He loved his girl's wild nature. The smell of whiskey sweat and a scent of predatory satisfaction. Smiling he said, "Hey baby Brittany you should stick around it's nice to have to beautiful women to talk too instead of just one, you don't' mind do you Baby?"

Smirking he said, "You should introduce yourself, Babe besides I thought you had some work to do on your Metaphor paper."

Callie smiled at the girl with glasses. "Brittany, huh?" she extended a lazy hand. "Callie." Brittany took her hand and shook it. "Nice to meet you." she said softly. When Thomas told her she should stay she hesitated. Did she want to sit there and watch him make out with his girlfriend, or get home and do her homework. She wasn't sure why, but her brain ordered her to sit down.

Callie shrugged. "I got half way through it and said fuck it. I couldn't leave you to have fun at a party without me." She stood up, grabbed a beer and a shot of vodka before sitting back on her boyfriend's lap. "Why? You didn't want to see me?" She teased. She turned her attention to Brittany. "So, how'd you know Thomas?" She asked.

Brittany fought back a blush, afraid she'd let the fact that her attraction to him in the library led her to this party. "He saved me from a couple jocks." she said softly. She sat in the chair, obviously nervous. She had never been one for parties, and now that the main reason she came was taken she felt even more out of place. "How'd you guys meet?" she asked.

Thomas smirked at her, "Me and Callie are street rats my Mom was a junkie and my Pops a drunk and gambler, in this neighborhood we grew up their was what I call "Slaughter arena" cock fighting, dog fighting, it was in the basement of an old slaughter house, that's why the cops never found out."

Nodding he drank some beer, as he said, "So, my old man runs up a debt of oh 2 grand I think, and is about to get knee capped when he sees me get off the bus from kindergarten, and makes a bet. Me versus El Diablo, the biggest, meanest Rottweiler you've ever seen."

Chuckling he said, "Keep in mind I'm scared shitless and my old man figures I'm dog food so he throws me in the arena and high tails it the fuck out of town not that I knew it at the time."

He pops his knuckles as he said, "So, the damn dog is let loose, and to this day I swear the thing had rabies and was some sort of demon, it goes for my throat I'm running and trip over a beer bottle I bring it across POP across the thing's head It takes me down and long story short my arm is broken in four places but the dog is dead."

He shows her the our deep puncture marks, given the fact he's grown the dog's head would have to resemble a pumpkin at this point to make the marks, but it's obvious it was large even when he was small. A few doen other mars along his arms are obvious. Re-tightening the wraps he says, "So anyway, Callie's Mom was the doctor on duty, she popped pills back in the day and worked for extra cash at the club, Callie was with her helping out and they set my arm, we got to talking and been fast friends ever since and with puberty that became fuck buddies, and now I suppose we date."

Pinching Calie's ass he said, "I miss anything gorgeous and you know I'm always happy to see you naed is best btu clothed is okay, and just make sure you finish it eventually."

Callie laughed when he told the story. "Yeah, we were best buds. Still are, I guess you could say." She kissed Thomas and added a little tongue. She laughed at Thomas's naked comment and nudged him. "Hey soon enough." she said and winked. She then turned towards Brittany. "What's your story?" She asked, curiously.

Brittany shrugged and smiled a bit. "No where near as interesting as Thomas's I suppose. But I was born to a middle class family. We had enough money to support us. Mom and dad loved each other, I have 3 older brothers..." she sighed. "I was the youngest, so I've always been babied. Never really went out, and because my oldest brother ended up dropping out of school to work I was always pushed to excel." She paused for a moment as Callie shifted in Thomas's lap.

"So I've been a straight A student since the third grade, and it landed me a scholarship to come here. But I'm a musician. I have been in choir since I was 8 years old, and I started playing the flute in middle school. I can also play the piano, piccolo, and the guitar." she knew she'd sound like a square to them. And she honestly wasn't sure why, but she cared. Mainly she cared what Tomas thought. She knew she had no shot with him, but she still was attracted to him.

Callie smirked a bit. "Sounds like you had a good life. Lucky. Mom and pops split up right after I was born. Daddy found some new sex toy, left mom with me and mom had been a pill popper since." Brittany bit her lip. "I..I'm sorry your childhoods weren't good. I'm sure it musn't have been easy." She brushed her hair out of her face and shifted uncomfortably.

Thomas shrugged at her owning some more beer, he nibbled absentmindedly on his girlfriend's neck, "Not your fault babe, shit happens, it's part of life everyone has their own story hell look at Night he had a pony when he was six and he's as dumb as a brick."

Knight growled "It was a miniature pony, and it was my sisters, she to tired of it when it pooped not something the cartoon ponies did, why do you always pick on me, so I was rich o my parents loved me, so no one cares what I do with my life, so I'm dating the head cheerleader and vice captain, wait, what were we talking about again cause my life is fucking awesome."

Thomas had moved while night was taking. Now sitting next to the nerd, his hand resting on her right hip. His girlfriend still on his lap. The poor nerd was sort of trapped because of the position of her seat. His fingers slowly tapping out a pattern on her thigh. His torso resting against hers, she'd feel his body heat and smell him and his girlfriend. Thomas whispered where he was sure Callie would hear him, "Baby, remember that present you promised I think we may have a decent addition, feel it out while I go to the bathroom."

Thomas left Callie in his seat. Heading to the upstairs bathroom. Callie and him had been talking about a threesome. He'd convinced her it was a good idea. He honestly wanted to try it and the two had been growing well bored sexually for awhile now. Thomas had only been half kidding when he said they were more sex buddies then dating. The two had a connection but it didn't really spark, not like they felt love should.

Callie smiled when she felt Thomas nibble on her neck. "Yeah, Night probably had the best life out of all of us." she said laughing. She saw Thomas put her hand on Brittany's hip and smirked a bit. When he told her to feel it out for the present she nodded. "Will do babe." she said.

Brittany watched as Thomas walked away and Callie turned to her. "You like him don't you?" Callie said. Brittany looked at her, slightly taken aback. "I... I'm not going to intrude! I swear, I thought he was single. I'll back off!" she didn't want to start any trouble. Callie just laughed. Brittany looked at her, bewildered. "W...what's so funny?" she asked. Callie pulled her in closer.

"You see, I promised Thomas we could have a threesome for his birthday, and he seems to be showing interest in you. I was thinking we could add you into the mix, especially since I can tell you like him." Brittany sat there, shock and confusion etched on her face. "You mean... have sex with you and him?" she asked incredulously.

She couldn't believe it. But she was attracted to him, maybe it wasn't such a bad idea. But... she had no idea how to have a threesome. She had only had sex with one other guy, and that had been her boyfriend back home. When she moved they split up, but never did they talk about adding another person into the bedroom scene with them. "I... Maybe." she said simply. "I mean, I could try." she said.

Thomas came back, adjusting slightly so his girlfriend could sit on his lap. He seemed capable of reading her body posture because he was a bit more physically forward with the geeky girl. His hand resting on her upper back rubbing it in a way that was both pleasing and physically intimate without being rude. Gently rubbing his girlfriend's crotch, he gently kissed the geeky girl's earlobe saying into it "Thanks for doing this, I know Callie's a bit forward, but she is digging you too."

Brittany nodded, a small shiver running down her spine as she felt his warm breath against her ear. "I don't know how good I'll be though..." she said back, her eyes glancing at the two of them. She couldn't believe she was doing this. She inhaled deeply and nodded at Thomas's words. "She likes me too?" she asked him. She was amazed at where this party was going. She shifted slightly, so she could face the two of them.

Thomas smiled moving gently and leading both women to his room here in the frat house. When they reached it, he locked the door The dark red lights clicking on they were motion sensitive.

He told the two girls to sit down and stripped off his shirt and arm wraps followed by his boots and socks. His muscular and scared chest in display in the room's red light. He kissed Brittany. Not necessarily hard but demanding his tongue invading her mouth, caressing her tongue in ways the bookish girl had probably never felt before. Thomas was a damn good kisser. Her shirt slid off quickly and was tossed across the room nibbling and licking down to the hem of her skirt which he yanked down sharpy. Kissing her clit through her panties. He licked it. thrusting his tongue into her sex through her panties letting it lash at and tease her walls. Playing with them. He pulled away after a few minutes of teasing kissing her hard again letting her feel his hard bulge against her leg.

When air became an issue he pulled away. Kissing Callie HARD. A hand full of her hair yanking it back sharply. He ripped her top open. Biting his way down to her jeans which he undoes deftly. Her thong is ripped off. His tongue slamming into her pink hole hard. The tip of his tongue hitting her G-spot over and over His nose rubbing her cit before he pull away and bites her clit. Smirking as he bites his way back up her body. Tracing her collar bone biting the already bruised from previous fun collar bones. His middle finger hooks inside of her, rubbing his girl friend's cunt hard, as he kisses her. Again kissing until air beceoms and issue and pulling away.

Back
Top Bottom