Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Loner (LoneiySong and myself)

He ws allowed to go home early. He smiled and called Brittany. He was not aware that as he called, it was right after she put in his cellphone number. He was walking home and smiled moving to his flat and decided to pick out his clothes. The phone continued to ring and he waited. He looked around and smiled.

As soon as she put the number in her phone it popped up. She paused her music and answered the phone. "Hey Danny." she said. "How was work?" She asked. She stood up and walked to her closet, looking through the hangers, trying to find something to wear. She decided on a black pleated skirt and a white tanktop. She sat back on her bed and looked out of the window again.

Brittany laughed lightly. "I was thinking dinner." she said. "Have the night to ourselves." she put the phone on speaker and stripped out of her clothes, changing into a black thong and a white lace demi-bra. She then slipped on her skirt and brushed her hair behind her shoulders. "Would that be okay with you?" she asked him, looking at her reflection in the mirror. She debated whether to change the jewelry for her hip piercings but kept them the same, diamonds in a gold setting. She pulled her tanktop on and sat in front of her vanity. "And really? Two hard ons?"

"Perfect, let me hang up, make quick reservations, take a faster shower and then I will come and pick you up. I am assuming you live at the dorms." He laughed adns hook his ehad and laughed softly. "Yes, two painful hard ons. You are the Blue Ball goddess." He smiled adn looked up.

She laughed lightly. "Sorry, didn't realize I'd be such a bother." she said. "And alright. I have to finish getting ready anyway. I'll see you tonight." she said, giving him her address. She then hung up and brushed out her hair, before straightening it. She looked over her make up kit and started by putting on her black eyeliner on, heavy on the top. She then put on a teal eyeshadow and mascara. She then put on a pink lip gloss. She stood up and looked at herself in the full length mirror she had. Perfect. she thought.

"No bother at all." He smiled and then did all the things he said he was going to. Took just a bit of time for himself as he jerked himself off to fruition. He smiled adn moved out dressed in black slacks and a dark purple button down shirt. He smiled and moved forward and then got in his car and drove to teh address.

Brittany finished getting ready and sat in her living room, waiting for Danny to come over. She. Looked over her hair and added a silver bow. She knew she looked good tonight, but she was dying to see Danny. She still couldn't believe he was into her. He was just so good looking. She walked to the window and peered out, trying to see if she could spot him.

Danny pulled up outside of the dorm. He got out of the car and smiled walking up to her door and knocked gently. He looked very attractive, and he held a dozen red roses that had their tips painted black just for her. He smiled canting his head waiting patiently.

Brittany saw his car pull up and walked towards the stairs. When she heard him knock she walked downstairs and opened the door. At the sight of him and the roses she gasped. "You shouldn't have!" She said and hugged him taking the roses from him. "They're beautiful!" She said, kissing his cheek. "Come on in." She said, moving out of the doorway, smiling.

He laughed as he was hugged ad hugged her back. He put his hands on her ass pulling her close. He waited a moment and then went in and looked around adn smiled putting his hand on his hips and looked around at the surroundings. He moved with her and looked at her and smiled wider. "I hope you like Italian, cause it is what we are having for dinner." He smiled and then looked at her.

She smiled a bit when his hands fell to her ass and chuckled. She nodded and smiled at him. "I love Italian." she said and grabbed a vase from her cabinets and filled it with water. She placed the flowers in the vase and turned to face him. "What time is the reservation for? Should we leave now?" she asked.

He grinned and looked at her. He loved watching her. He sat watching her work in the kitchen. "It is not for a while. We can leave and they could sit us early, or we could take our time." He smiled and watched her. He canted his head adn watched her and stretched his arms above his ehad and watched her beautiful.

She finished putting the flowers in the vase and headed to the fridge. "You want something to drink?" she asked as she grabbed herself a hard lemonade. She smiled. "I have beer, coke, sprite, hard lemonade. or iced tea." she told him. She turned her head to him and smiled, watching him stretch his arms. She was hoping those arms would be around her tonight. She was quite excited about the night ahead.

"Ohh no, an iced tea is fine." He smiled adn then got up and moved behind her and kissed her shoulder and pulled her close into him. He smiled adn then moved to the drain board and then sat down to the side and grinned wider. He wanted to make out for a bit with her.

She grabbed him a bottle of iced tea and tossed it to him. She smiled and pressed her back against him as his lips fell against her shoulder. She turned to face him and saw him sit down. She walked towards him and sat next to him, wrapping her arms around his neck after she put her lemonade on the coffee table. She smiled at him and ran a finger against his lips before leaning forward and letting her lips brush against his.

She kissed him deeply, letting her hands rest against his chest. She opened her mouth slightly and let her tongue brush against his lips. "Danny. I'm looking forward to tonight." she said softly, nipping his lip. She shifted slightly, leaning slightly against his lap. Her hand rested on his thigh and she closed her eyes, inhaling softly as they kissed.

She straddled his lap, her crotch pressing gently against his growing hard on. "Do we have time for sex before dinner?" she asked, feeling her body temperature rising. She kissed him hungrily, hands roaming along his body, pressing her chest against his. "Because I'm gonna have a hard time concentrating on anything other than you tonight." she said, smirking playfully.

Back
Top Bottom