Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Road Trip (Dragonthingy x MiseryChord)

She kissed him back, a small smile playing at the edge of her lips. "So now what are we?"

"Whatever you want us to be."
He held her in his arms for a bit.
"Do you wanna go get dinner with me? I know a great pizza place here."
He was already planning on taking her there, but not as... whatever they were now.

She smiled softly. "You know I'm always up for pizza babe. Having dinner with my boyfriend makes it so much better though." She kissed him deeply. "I've liked you for sometime now but figured you didn't see as dating material."

"You... you did? Well I'm glad we did this then" he said, kissing her once more.
-Later-
The two of them had washed up and had collected their orders, and were sitting at a table outside the pizza place. He had held her hand in most of that time.
"What do we tell the others?"

She took a sip of Sprite. "Well I guess this is the point where you tell them what you want them to know." She looked down at their entwined hands deep in thought. "What do you want to tell them?"

"I'll tell them that we learned a lot about each other on this trip and decided to try dating. Its basically the truth" he added, taking another bite from his pizza.

She nodded. She was afriad that once he got around the guys he would act just like them. But she knew he wouldn't. He wasn't like the others. She finished her third slice of pizza and pushed her plate away.

Marcus kept eating more and more pizza before finishing. He ended up eating quite a lot of it. He then took her hand and walked back to their room, laying out the inflatable mattresses.
"What do you want to do now? We could watch a movie on my laptop or something, or we could... you know" he said, stroking her cheek.

She gave him a small smile. "I just wanna cuddle." She undressed and lay on the matress, patting the spot beside her. "Come on baby."

She kissed him slowly. Her hand tangled in his haiemr as they lay there making out. She moaned quietly.

Marcus' kisses began to drift down her body, starting at her neck and moving past her breasts and her navel piercing, before arriving at her pussy. He kissed it a few times, his tongue eventually gaining entrance inside her.

She gasped softly. "Marcus!" She clutched the blankets as the heat of his mouth seared her to her very core. She was instantly wet. Her opening clenched, as if trying to take in a cock. "Baby..."

Knowing that Joanna felt good was making Marcus feel good too. He spread her moist folds with his fingers and began licking her clit. Her pussy's wetness and not-bad taste was getting all over his fingers and tongue.

She panted softly. "Mmm baby...god your tongue!" She arched her hips to him. Her thighs wrapped around his head as she fucked his face.

Marcus kept his up, feeling his girlfriend come under more and more pleasure. He inserted two fingers and began firmly and quickly rubbing her g-spot.

She screamed his name as she squirted. Her back bowed and her toes curled. "Oh my god!"

Marcus licked up her sweet juices before clambering up on top of her, kissing her deeply and passionately. He broke the kiss;
"What do you want to do next?"

She panted softly. "What ever you want honey." She kissed him deeply.

Marcus held their kiss, pilling her up with him during their make-out session so that they were now sitting. Marcus got on his knees, holding her head and gently pulling her towards his erect cock.

She bent and hesitantly flicked her tongue over the thick head, licking up the clear drops of precum. She gently took the head into her mouth. Firmly sucking, her fingers cupped his heavy ballsac. She massaged the round orbs gently.

(Don't talk about my characters balls so much :s)

Marcus held her head and began lightly thrusting into her mouth, the feeling of her sucking on his cock already making him nearly lose himself.

(okay my bad)

She sucked harder. Her hand wrapped tightly around the base of his cock.

Marcus' hands brushed through her hair as he held her head, continuing his light thrusts, before stopping when she grabbed his cock. He looked down at her.
"You're doing great baby."

She gave him a sweet smile and began sucking him again. She took his cock as far as she could and bobbed her head. She kept her eyes on his face.

Back
Top Bottom