Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Road Trip (Dragonthingy x MiseryChord)

She blushed brightly. "Erm...well...do you not like me touching you?" I sit up straight, eyes downcast. "I'm sorry Marcus. It won't happen again."

"Well now you're making me feel bad. You can keep touching me, but don't you see that as something that more-than-friends would do?"
Is that what she wants? To be more than friends?

She blushed again. "Well no. I'm just affectionate." She wondered if that's what he wanted, to be more than friends. She pulled her legs back up to her chest, chewing on her fingers.

"It feels god when you're being affectionate, just not while I'm driving."
More time passes. They pulled over at the backpackers and went into their room. Marcus collapses onto the floor; there's no furniture, just a floor and a bathroom.
"This is the price I pay for being a cheapskate" he groaned.

She giggled and flopped across him. "Hmm pretty comfortable to me." She lay across his stomach, arms akimbo. "I'm hungry."

"Alright. There's a pizza place next door."
He grabbed her waist, meaning to push her off, but he didn't. He looked up at her as she lay on top of him.

She looked down at him, blushing softly. "Marcus?" She licked over her dry lips. Her hands rested on his broad chest.

Marcus could see that she was blushing and licking her lips. He felt her hand on his chest. It felt different to all of the other miniature invasions of his privacy that she'd been doing. It felt... intimate.
"Joanna..." he said softly as he leaned up and kissed her on the lips.

Joey melted against him, her lips opening in a small gasp of surprise. She closed her eyes as her heart pounded against her ribcage.

Marcus pulled her down on top of him as they begun making out, not being able to fight his feelings anymore. After a few moments of this, he rolled over, pinning her below him, and deepened his kisses.

She pushed against him lightly. "N..no. Let's not move to fast." She kissed him softly, looking up at him. "I don't wanna screw this up by going to far."

She kissed him back. When they broke apart,.she gave him a warm smile. "So...what does this make us?" She played with the hair at the nape of his neck, curling it around her pointer finger

"It makes us that thing between strangers and a couple. I don't think there's word for it."
He look her hand in his and intertwined his fingers with hers.
"Do you want to... you know... do it?"

She looked up at him, blushing again. "I...I dunno. I've never done it." She looked away in shame. "Bet Eric told you I fucked him huh?" She looked back up at him, pain in her eyes.

"He did, and I never believed him."
He reached down to her shorts and slid his hand down beneath her panties.
"I promise I'll make this feel good."
He reached inside and shoved two of his fingers into her.

She gasped sharply. "Marcus it hurts." His fingers stretched her tight hole. She looked up into his eyes, putting her complete trust in him. She sighed softly as it started to feel good.

Marcus passionately kissed her, feeling her tongue piercing. He increased the firmness and deepness of his strokes as he began to rub her g-spot.

Joey panted softly beneath him as he pleasured her. She could feel the length of his desire against her thigh. Her body felt like it was on fire as he stroked inside of her. "Marcus, I think I'm gunna cum baby." It was all new to her, the feelings building inside of her.

She nodded and began kissing him back. She screamed into his mouth as she shattered. Her body writhed and convulsed beneath him. "Marcus!" She arched her back sharply.

Marcus broke their kiss and smiled, before sitting up. He began removing his clothes and throwing them across the room. Soon, he was naked.

Joey looked at his naked body with wide eyes. Shs tentively pulled her shirt and shorts off, covering her breasts with one arm and her hairless slit with the other hand. She blushed softly, keeping her head held down.

Marcus lifted her head slightly, meeting her eye with his. He gave a comforting smile as, with his spare hand, he grabbed her hand and moved it aside, exposing her breasts. He cupped one of them and squeezed it gently as he pushed her onto her back.

She moaned softly as his hand covered her breast. She lay back as he moved over her, her hand uncovering her pussy. "It..it's going to hurt isn't it?"

Back
Top Bottom