Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Road Trip (Dragonthingy x MiseryChord)

Marcus got up early that morning. He wished he hadn't. He had been hanging with his friends until very late the previous night and was barely awake. He got up and had breakfast and showered, before carrying his already packed bags to his car. He then drove over to where Joey was staying.

Joey was and had been awake when she saw Marcus pull in her driveway. She finished applying her makeup and pulled her towel out of her damp hair before grabbing her duffel bags and heading out to his car. "Morning, sunshine!" She was cheerful this morning.

Marcus opened the door and trunk for her.
"Morning" he groaned, stretching, the coffee he had drunk barely taking effect.
He helped her pack her things before getting back in the car.

She giggled and got in. Her tight denim short-shorts gave him a really good view of her long tanned legs. She immediately began fiddling with the radio. She gave him an impish smile and sat back as LMFAO blared through his speakers.

Marcus could never understand how someone with so many piercings and tattoos could be so girly and be a fan of LMFAO, but he didn't ask. He noticed her tight shorts, and wondered if she wanted him to see her legs; it must be the heat he reasoned.
"Got any plans for Orange Beach?" he asked.

Joey turned down the radio so he could hear her. She turned in the seat, facing towards him. "Tanning and getting wasted is all I have planned."

"Good to see you have your priorities straight" he said, smiling.
"I suppose that's what everybody's got planned. Have you been there before?"

She nodded. "A few times. You?" She fiddled with the radio again, settling on a classic rock station. "So what are your plans for Orange Beach?" She pulled the hoodie she had on since it was slightly chilly in the car. "Can we stop at a convience store and get some snacks?" She was a small girl but ate enough to feed a small football team and never gained a pound.

"I went there once, it was awesome."
He quietly sang along with the radio briefly, before being asked if they could stop.
"Yeah sure, we could both go for some snacks."
He pulled over at a convenience store and grabbed some chocolate.
"You ready to go?"

She grabbed a chocolate bar, several bags of beef jerky, and two bottles of water. "Yes I'm ready." She payed out and got back into the car. She slid off her Converse and propped her feet on the dashboard. "So...you planning on getting any pussy?" She gave him her signature impish grin, joking with him. "Cause I have one you can definately use." She winked playfully. They joked around like that all of the time.

"I'm sure you do, and yes, I do plan to get laid" he said, smiling.
He glanced over to her. She was certifiably attractive, and from what he had heard, she was bangable, but he had never given the thought of fucking her any time. She was a friend, and he knew she saw him as the same. Still...
"Its easy for you, you know. You just go on the beach in your bikini and go partying in nice revealing clothes and guys are all over you. I gotta put in effort."

She scoffed. "Oh please a guy as hot as you. You drop panties anywhere you go." She grinned. "I go out in skimpy clothes and I get labeled as a slut and guys think I'm easy. Even you think I'm easy." She looked up at him.

His heart skipped a beat and he felt like he was blushing for a brief moment. He recovered quickly.
"My panty-dropping powers require a great degree of skill young lady. And thanks for telling me you're easy. Something I can make fun of later."

She looked hurt by his statement. "I'm not easy. Every guy just assumes I am and trys to get me in bed with them." She turned away from him and pulled her hood up. "You're the only one of the guys that haven't showed me their dick or grabbed my ass with some lewd words about fucking me." She sighed softly and closed her eyes.

He didn't see her face sadden as he had his eyes on the road. Didn't she just joke about her fucking him a the conveniance store? Oh well.
"Well, if it matters, I never got the impression you were easy. I just thought you dressed like every other college girl."
He was slightly taken aback by her second statement.
"Really, they said that? We're friends, aren't we?"

She sighed. "Yes, they said that. Plus a whole lot more that I don't wanna mention." She pulled her knees up into her chest. "Yeah we're friends. Why?" She fiddled with the radio again, eyes dull and lifeless.

"Well friends wouldn't do things like that to friends. I wouldn't even do those things to strangers. You gotta be nice and get them into you. Then you grope them."
He regretted making a joke.
"There's a backpackers in the next town. I've booked it for the night. We'll be there in about five hours."
He regretted trying to change the subject.
"Do you want to talk about it?"

She looked over to him. "I'm not sure if I do or not. It's too....painful." She shuddered and hugged her knees closer. She stared out of the front window, watching the trees and scenery pass.

"It's okay. I won't make you do anything you don't want to do."
Man, this conversation got personal. He drove in silence for about an hour, paying attention to the road, but unable to get Joey out of his mind now.
"Do you really think I'm hot?"

She laughed. "I swear you have ADD." She looked over at him, her face serious. "Yes Marcus. I think you are hot. And kind and caring." She blushed softly. "Any girl is lucky to be with you." She smiled softly and chewed on a piece of jerky.

She grinned, her spirits lifting. "Well thank you." She kissed his cheek sweetly. It had warmed up since the sun was out fully so she pulled her hoodie and tshirt off, revealing a tight white tanktop. Her navel piercing was visible through the thin material along with her tattoos. "So when are you gonna let me sling some ink on ya?"

His eyes lit up when she kissed him.
He did notice her remove her hoodie and shirt, and caught himself staring at her chest before turning his eyes back to the road.
"No chance!" he laughed.
"My folks hate people with tattoos you know. I don't, its just I can't really see myself wearing one. Hypothetically, if I wanted one, what would you give me?"

She giggled. "I would put Joey's Bitch across your forehead." She brushed his hair back from his forehead. "So your parents wouldn't like me because of my ink?" She stretched and leaned over on his shoulder. "Quick question...how many beds is there at the hotel?"

He was increasingly intrigued by her actions; her leaning on him and rubbing his hair, while he was driving no less. Was she trying to tell him something?
"Quick answer; none. Its a backpackers, its cheap. Most of the customers are foreigners travelling. I packed two inflatable sleeping mats. But if you like touching me this much, we can just use the one" he added, chuckling.

Back
Top Bottom