Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lords and Ladies (LingeringDesire & Greeneyed23)

Her lower half wiggled as his large hands roamed her warm flesh. The action causing goose bumps to raise on her skin and a moan to fall from her lips. "You would see me quiver time and time again before providing relief... it's why I love you." She whispered as the air moved over her wet lower lips. Her fingers gripped the pillow tighter as her ass lifted to offer herself up to him.

Each lick, touch and taste caused sounds to come from her throat. Some of the sounds were buried into the pillow as she moaned and groaned. The vibrations caused her hips to arch fully up to his mouth, her legs as wide as they would go. His words made her smile through her haze, she groaned. "I wish the card said to fuck me.... oh man." She gasped into the pillow, her fingers gripping the fabric hard.

Fenice lifted her hips, riding the long tongue of her husband for a moment before her entire body went rigid. Her thighs quivered as she screamed out for him. "Ne'ebo!" her flavorful juices left her body in a spasmic torrent. She wanted him, buried in her body, stretching her again and them both able to get pleasure.

She felt him pull away from her after the orgasm subsided, she lifted her hand and he helped her to her feet. Together they moved to the table. Kiss was the next step, she didn't wait for them to get into position. She grasped his face after taking a deep breath and began kissing him as though her life depended on it. Deep breaths in through her nose, it would be the only way to surpass him. She wasn't sure how long she'd last or what would happen next but it was fun until she forgot to take a breath and lost track of it all.

"Damn," She whispered, before kissing him again as she flipped over one of the cards. She broke the kiss and stared at the card. Blinking up at him she bit her lip. "I don't know how to do that..." the card showed a female swallowing down a male's genitalia, the look on the males face showed it was pleasurable and not what she first thought.

Ne'ebo smiled and lead her to a couch nearby and sat then helped her to sit beside him. "You begin by licking my cock my love. Up and down. When you have grown comfortable you attempt to swallow it. It helps to relax your throat breath through your nose and let it go down."

He began to lightly stroke her back, especially her spine. "You can do it darling. if you can't just learn to enjoy it my love. And when i warn you be careful so you don't choke on my spend." He smiled watching her still stroking her spine and back his hands occasionally moving to gently caress and fondle her breasts lightly tweaking her nipples.

His erection was throbbing with each beat of his heart and as he touched her he growled happily a large globule of clear precum oozed from the head dribbling down his shaft making the purple head seem to glow in the light.

"Just take it slow my love. and dont use your teeth please."

Slipping her hand into his she followed. Her blue eyes flit up his body and then down as he spoke. Her tongue flicked over her lips. Moving forward she rose to her knees, fingers along one of his dark thighs as the other held up the rock hard length for her mouth. His hands along her back felt so good in relaxing and encouraging her. Her mouth opened as she neared him, the clear flow of pre cum shining on his head, his warning coming at the last possible second.

Her tongue swiped over him, along his length and savored the taste on the head of his cock. Fenice noticed his taste changed on different parts of him, it was her own flavor combined with his. Following his advice she lapped at his cock, her small hand caressing the length of him as her mouth explored. She wanted to know what he tasted like and how he'd explode into her mouth.

Slowly her mouth opened and her tongue swirled around the head of him before her lips lowered and began suckling on just the head or tip of him as her hands stroked along his shaft. Moaning around him she first attempted to pushed her lips down his length after suckling on the head for a while. It was a slow process as inch by inch of him disappeared until she panicked and yanked her head back coughing slightly.

Fenice felt her eyes watering, he was so large and her mouth was small. Without looking up at him, she started again. It went easier and she was able to go further but backed off again. Over and over she repeated the process until she was smoothly able to slip a few inches into her mouth and vigorously suckle on those as her hands rubbed and caressed the rest of him.

Ne'ebo just continued to stroke her back and neck and as she grew more confident he began to grunt as his balls drew up. After the seventh time he threw his head back and he gulped.

"Darling..I am going to cum..."

He began to shiver as his balls drew up further and began to erupt. He could not move as his orgasm gripped him. His whole body tensed and knowing it would could he had made sure not to grip her body and for good reason.

His right hand gripped the arm of the couch and as his grip tightened so rapidly it crumbled effectively to dust.

Fenice continued on with her actions, his sounds letting her know she was doing the right thing. Her mouth lifted slightly when he spoke, coming up to only cover the tip. She knew what his cock did inside her, bringing pleasure and releasing his seed deep inside her. Unsure of the amount she attempted to prepare.

As he shivered she rose, her hands tightening around his shaft slightly. The fluid was salty and hit the roof of her mouth in a small eruption. Burst after burst hit her tongue. Swallowing, she continued to suckle on him as the arm of the chair disintegrated in his capable hands. Wide eyes stared up at him.

Slowly she pulled her lips from around his cock head, the last splash streaking her cheek. She giggled. "You shot me!" She smiled up at him as she wiped the seed away and licked it off the tips of her fingers. "So... the next step is...?"

He smiled and lead her to the table. This time he gently caressed her breasts his thumbs flicking over her nipples as her hands did the same to his own. His scarred chest was very sensitive to her touch, especially his nipples which quickly grew hard under her hands. At one point he shuddered and his eyes closed then he winced and sighing drew his own card.

"Oh my."

The card showed the man straddling the woman's chest his penis between her breasts thrusting between them. "how am i supposed to make you..." He grinned. "Ahhh."

His eyes lit up wickedly as he lead her back to the rug. making her orgasm while he experienced such delicious pleasure would be difficult but he had a plan that should produce remarkable results.

Each touch of his thumbs to her cold nipples caused her to tremble, he guided her to do the same. Her blue eyes stayed on his, oh how she wanted to kiss him and end this. To drag him to bed and fulfill both their desires. Smiling wide up at him, she pressed her lips to his quickly.

Looking down at the card she grew puzzled, maybe he'd draw another since this was more for his pleasure and not hers. Watching him and waiting she stood back. Placing her hand in his, she found herself returned to the rug, Lying back she stared up at him unsure of what would happen. Biting her lip she reached out for him. "I want you... so bad."

Ne'ebo grinned. "Im yours and always shall be my darling." He lay his erection between her breasts his left hand gently cupping them fiddling lightly with her nipples as his right hand moved between her legs gently stoking up and down her lips his thumb moving up to gently run along her clit and a finger around her entrance.

"i want you to close your eyes. And think only of what i am doing to your body. I want you to think of what i have done. and most importantly what i will do to you."

He grinned as he thought of those things as well his erection throbbing arching against her chest at the thought.

"I know... b-but I want you inside me..." She bit her lip, looking down at her breasts and his erection between them. Her hips bucked against his hand as her fingers tightened on the rug beneath her. A moan left her lips, his fingers felt good on her heated core.

Close her eyes? She licked her lips as his hips brought his erection closer. What he was doing to her, was driving her crazy, what he'd done to her was fucked her like an animal and what he would do to her is make her satisfied.

She didn't listen, instead lifting her head and allowing her hands to slide over the sides of her breasts, holding them for him. Her mouth opened and her tongue flicked over the head of his cock as her eyes closed. Moaning at his flavor and at the actions of his hands. she thought of what they'd done, what he was doing and what they would do. She whimpered, her tongue swiping over the head of him each time he thrust between her breasts.

"you keep that up and we will have to repeat this one until I can get your orgasm."

He grinned down at her as he slipped two fingers into her and began to pinch her clit against her pelvis lightly but firmly rolling it with his thumb and let the ball of the digit run along it then back down as he probed at her gspot with his fingers and his erection throbbed between her breasts.

He growled managing to hold back his climax by sheer will.

"I'm okay with that..." She whispered, a smile on her lips causing her to miss flicking her tongue over him in that thrust. Leaning forward she opened her mouth so the head of him would pass through her soft lips and be assaulted by her tongue.

She didn't see, but could feel his smile down at her, she knew he was enjoying her actions as much as she enjoyed his. the addition of the second finger was delightful but she hoped to hold out until at least after he came, to prolong this pleasure for a little bit. Toy with him and throw him off his game, one he seemed to think he would win.

Fenice spoke between thrusts into her mouth and between her breasts, "You... could.. always... give.. up and... have me... prop-erly..." She moaned around the head of his cock. Yeah, his fingers felt good but his cock, was best. Her hips rolled against his fingers, the actions on her clit and pussy bringing her much pleasure, but she was trying to keep it under wraps.

"You know I won't give up darling." He flexed tensing his whole body powerfully to restrain his orgasm the motion also increasing his force on her clit and her gspot and as he held the tension he began to shake rapidly his entire body doing so thus shaking her against his fingers which shook at a different rhythm than her body in a constant manner thus blinding him to his own pleasure and focusing entirely on her.

He growled as he shook atop her unable to speak or even truly move. His brain was too focused to do anything but pleasure his wife.

"I don't want to either..." She whispered as he tensed, his thrusts between her breasts short and not coming to her lips. The shaking added to the pleasure, but she wasn't about to give up without an even fight. Taking her breasts from his grasp she rubbed them along his shaft, holding and pushing the orbs together to cause more of a force around his cock.

It was of no use, her body gave into him. she hadn't wanted to give up her orgasm, but she did. Eyes rolling back, lashes fluttering as she cried out his name in a husky voice. Her fluid spilled over his pumping fingers as he back arched and she attempted to gain his fingers deeper in her dripping cleft. "Please Ne'ebo.... just have me... I want you so badly..." Her pussy was still convulsing around his fingers as she spoke her want and desire of him.

He laughed and shifted down her body slipping into her, "You just lost the game darling." He kissed her deeply then slowly began to rock into her powerfully but still lightly arching his cock within her.

He growled as he kissed her pulling her legs up onto his shoulders to tighten her around him as he smiled down at her. "I love you so much. And now..." he thrust deep into her sighing happily. "It's time to give you your wish."

The rug slid along the floor smoothly the fur warming her back and his knees as he rocked into her his hands running over her face,neck, shoulders, and chest.

Fenice moaned as his cock slid into her, her back arched and her eyes met his as their lips met. She didn't care that she lost the game, it certainly didn't feel like she'd lost when she wrapped her arms around him and ran her hands along his broad body. She felt his hands move her legs. She felt so full of him in this position.

"I won... Ne'ebo... oh god did I win..." She moaned as he began moving deep and hard into her. Each inch of her skin quivered as he drove into her wet depths. "Yes..." She whimpered, not caring about anything other than the way he made her feel.

"I love you..." She cried out. Her body was tight around him already, the added tightness from her legs on his shoulder made her body tremble. His hands were everywhere. One she snagged and held it tightly while the other played with her nipples, stroked her lips and cheeks, caressed her neck and shoulders. Her hips lifting at each thrust to bury him within her.

Whether or not she was with child already, was to be seen, all she knew was she wanted to be with child before their return. Not that her orgasm had anything to do with it. The pleasure he brought was great. Her free hand clutched the fur of the rug. her mouth hung open as she panted, she was close and after a few more thrusts... she burst. With a primal roar she came around his hardness, her entire body shaking as she crested.

One thing about the tea that Ne'ebo had taken was that in addition to softening and speeding the healing of the wounds or in this case friction burns upon their bodies, and heightening their sex drives, it also made it much harder for him to reach his own orgasm.

He had to push his body to the depths of his limits and even then if he managed to restrain it he had to start all over. The side effects were that the longer he went aroused but without climax the harder he became and the more seed that stored with his balls demanding release.

Managing to restrain himself while between her breasts had effectively numbed his entire penis and balls though they began to shiver by themselves indicating their need for release even more than he could.

Upon entering her he began to feel them again but he was no longer in control as his hips trust rapidly of themselves striving to unleash the boiling seed with his heavy balls while his hands sought their own pleasure by touching her exquisite form as did his lips.

As her hands clamped upon one of his drawing it in and he gripped her tighter to him he felt her orgasm grip them both and with an audible crack his back bowed as he plunged fully into her growling her name mixed with the animal sounds he had made early stretching it out, "F...en *snarl* i*roar*ce!!!*

With that noise he erupted into her. The orgasm was so intense he could not move gripping her arm and her right breast rather roughly bruising her softer skin as his free hand formed the massive fist it was in so often and his body began to shake again. The flow was so thick and hot it seemed to burn them both spraying out onto their stomachs his balls, their legs, the rug beneath them and at a shudder from him even a bit onto their chests.

To him it seemed he was flooding her with every fluid he possessed. Blood, sweat, semen, and anything else. It seemed his entire being was attempting to escape from the head of his penis to enter her. The orgasm gripped him for a full minute and as it released he grinned at her. "Lub..you..." And flopped atop her unconscious. His erection began to soften within her as his clammy dry skin threatened to freeze her out. But he couldn't move. He couldn't wake.

As he dreamed he swore they would never have that tea again. It was too much. He couldn't even will his way free. He was just glad he had lit the fire in the fireplace and if nothing else she could wrap the rug about them to warm them both.

He did indeed begin to shiver atop her. He had truly given her all of himself. Well nearly all. He was still alive. Though no one watching could have been sure.

Fenice felt him cum, the hot, lava-like cum coating her womb and spilling out around his cock as he continued to thrust into her. It sprayed hot droplets all over her body and his. he rocked into her harder until it seemed it was mechanical.

her own orgasm subsided and she was simply at his mercy. A receptacle for which he could cum into as he moved and sprayed before falling on top of her, out of it. He was oddly chilled and heavy, though Fenice didn't worry because she felt safe beneath him. However if they were attacked she had no way to protect them.

Grasping a small corner of the furred rug she wrapped it over one side of them and then did the same with the other. She was thankful he put her legs down as being folded in half like this would have been most uncomfortable. She finally fell into a deep sleep, the tea having a different effect. It made her horny for him, made it easier for her to cum and slightly more emotional. Though she was already emotional when the day started.

Beneath him, she slept. Waking with a need to use the chamber pot but unable to because he was still out of it and she was too small to move him. "Ne'ebo..." She shook him gently, "Ne'ebo I need to use the chamber pot... please." With a bit of effort she could probably wiggle out from under him, if she HAD too.

She HAD no need.

Ne'ebo was truly himself again. Thus he was totally hers again. He was not subject to the needs of his flesh only the needs of his heart and as she was and commanded his heart her desires and needs were all that mattered to him.

When she spoke he kissed her neck and then stood pulling her robe over and laying it on her chest. "Here darling. It's a bit chilly."

Smiling down at her he kissed her lightly his swollen lips a bit tender from their passions. "I love you so much my beautiful Fenice. I'll rebuild the fire." Turning he squatted before the fire his hair and for once very limp penis hanging and shifting with his every movement as he lay the logs in place then using the flint and tinder relit the fire filling the fore room with heat.

Once done with that he stood and went outside to investigate the weather taking a moment to relieve himself as well as he surveyed the sky. Once done he went back inside and began to make them some breakfast. It was just simple scrambled eggs, toast, and bacon along with some more tea, though none of the stuff they had had last night, but he made it with care laying it out prettily on the tray along with an array of orchids, white, pink, yellow, a blue like her eyes and a lovely red one.

He adored orchids and hoped he could keep them blooming here in England. They needed humidity. Usually they had more heat but this wet island should suit them rather well. He especially adored them as somehow they reminded him of Fenice. He couldn't explain it but they did. Their beauty, their lovely fragrance, their resilience, and perhaps their power. Back in the jungle it took but one to create a massive clearing filled with them, and to wrap a whole forest with the blossoms. He did feel that Fenice had done much the same to him.

The thought made him smile as he set the food down and putting on his robe waited for her patiently.

The kiss to her neck thrilled her, knowing he was back was more so, but the need of her bladder was of greatest concern. Smiling up at him, she sat up and pulled the robe about her small frame, her head tilting upwards to receive his kiss and bestow upon him one of her own. Nodding as he spoke she smiled and after watching him a moment, dashed away to "their" room.

Relieving her bladder took a bit, the room she ran to was quite chilled and frankly, so was she. After this she washed up, the cool water easing the slight pain between her legs. This time there was no blood, something she was happy for. Grasping her robe she pulled it about her form and belted it before returning to Ne'ebo.

Standing in the doorway she watched him settle the tray on the table. The food caused her belly to rumble in hunger. "Mm, it all looks so good... I especially like the servant." Giving him a wink she moved across the room and was sprawled in his lap before he could object. Not like he would.

"I love these flowers.... orchids?" She asked, her eyes moving over his face as she lifted the red one to her nose. Tucking it behind her ear she kissed him softly before slipping into her own seat. grasping a fork she began to eat of the food, her appetite was strong. She glanced into the pot, but feared more of THAT tea. What would it do to her this time?

"It's not the sex tea my love. eat and drink. Should we return today? It is your choice but i do fear if we keep this up we will break this poor house."

He smirked as he dug into his own meal. he loved this woman, and he loved watching her. didn't matter at what he just enjoyed having her in his sight. To her teasing and question he did not respond until he had eaten several bites. he nodded at the orchids. "My favorite flower."

He was smirking at her as they ate. His eyes were lighting up playfully and as he watched her eat he could not resist. "Must have knocked you up already."

Knowing it would provoke her he made himself ready his eyes still flashing a challenge at her daring her try something.

Fenice blushed when he spoke of the tea, he seemed to know her thoughts each time and sometimes before she spoke them. It was part of what made him a great man. The idea of returning home was nice, a slow ride home to the castle and to their friends and family, she glanced around the house. She didn't want to give up their privacy, the alone time and private moments they could share. Also the fact they could strip and go at it at a moments notice was nice. At home it would take a look, then getting away and lastly stripping out of all the layers they wore... well she wore.

"Even over England's rose?" She teased, before delving into the food once more. Fork paused in the air she smiled softly, one hand going down to relax against her smooth stomach. She didn't know that he expected something different. "Maybe... Oh Ne'ebo, I hope so. I want to grow round with your child and give you many... as many as I can give." She saw the look he gave her, and realized he expected something different.

Shaking her head she smiled at him, "I want to stay here one more night with you before returning home. She sat her fork down and crossed to him. One more round of passion and heat before having to cool down a bit and go back to our normal ways." Her head dropped as she spoke to place hot wet kisses along his neck and jaw. She honestly thought that they would need to calm down on their private interactions, lest the whole castle hear and fear. Perhaps she was wrong, she also thought the frequency with which they came together would change for the same reason.

"I think I'd like to knock you... upside the head for that comment. I can't help if you worked off all the food I ate... Though we both know you probably have me with child and again we both know it takes a bit to take effect." She drug her teeth at his neck. even when she would be round with child, swollen until about to pop she'd go at him, wanting him was more than a physical need as her soul craved the touch of his as well. Sitting back she pushed at his robe, "I'm ready for dessert..." A naughty giggle fell from her lips.

Ne'ebo chuckled as she realized what he had meant and as she moved toward her he smiled.

His own passion and desire for her had only increased and as he watched her his heart beat madly in his chest roaring for her and her alone. "There is one English rose to which I am exceedingly drawn. Her petals and fragrance are beyond that of any other flower. And her beauty obscures all others." His eyes gleamed at her with a powerful hunger.

"I live but to serve and love you my Queen." He pulled her onto his lap kissing her deeply as his hands slipped into her robe and gently and smoothly pushed it off of her. He had let his own fall open once again exposing himself to her whims.

"Dessert is served my love." He kissed her jaw as she pushed his robe from his body. He moved his arms letting the robe fall free then resumed his caressing of her supple form. He did break from his kissing to look into her eyes as he said with a charming smile. "I love you so much Fenice. Words cannot express my wonder that you love me in return."

He kissed her yet again and shifted them both to the bear skin rug yet again this time with her atop him allowing her to do as she wanted to him.

She loved how he pulled her to him, his warm hands moving under her robe and pushing it from her body. her arms stilled and she paused to let it fall off of her and to the floor. Her nipples beaded, the coldness of the air and the fact her body wanted his attention adding to it. Smiling at him as he let his robe fall.

Fenice trembled as he caressed her flesh, his lips making her quiver as he kissed her skin. Wiggling on his lap she smiled at his words, she was silenced when he kissed her. Her lips parted on a moan as he moved her small frame. She felt the bear rug against her knees and his bare flesh against everything else. His long hard cock rose and pressed against the back of her thigh,

Using a hand she guided him into her body once more, the sensation feeling just as amazing as the first time he entered her. Her lips quivered against his, a moan leaving her as she rose up and sank on his length. She paused, feeling him fill her as her channel clenched around him. "Ne'ebo... oh my..." Her words failed her as she moved. Grace and passion took over as she moved upon him, taking him deep within her small body.

Each stroked caused her blue eyes to flutter closed. She whimpered just for him, her fingers scraping on his chest, "I love you more than words. I can't believe how you love me, the ways you love me and the way you make me love you..." Her voice was soft and breathy as she lowered her lips to his and hungrily kissed him.

Ne'ebo smiled up at her as she kissed him then moaned into her lips as she took him into her once again. With a growl he began to slowly stroke her sides and back as they kissed.

Once he had a comfortable position he began to shift his body trapping her feet and ankles with his legs as he kissed her. He was a bit surprised by her words but very delighted by them.

"And I still cannot express how very blessed I feel that you chose me and have taken me as your husband. All the gods know I do not deserve you." He kissed her deeply. "But because you did and because I have you I shall never let you go nor shall I cease to love you exactly as you deserve."

He kissed her back just as hungrily his body still pressed tightly against her's. He very carefully kept himself still despite the fact that her body was pressed so tightly against and around his body and shaft and he continued to let her set the pace of their lovemaking.

"I am yours my Queen. Do with me what you will."

She felt him trapping her feet, but didn't think much of it as he spoke. Fenice opened her mouth to him, the deep kiss was nice and spurred on her pleasure. Her head spun as he pulled her tight to him and kissed her yet again. It was so much. His do with me what you will caused her lips to curl in a slight smile as she lifted her upper body a bit.

Her hips attempted to move, but the way he had her trapped allowed only an inch or so of movement. She struggled, he was so deep and certainly even this movement would feel good. Trying it out she frowned slightly, there was so much more she could do. In an effort to tug her body away she rocked her hips forward, her thighs caressing his sides, this was still no use.

Glancing down at him, she saw his sly smile and the way he pretended not to know her predicament. rocking her hips back to their starting point, she moaned. Her smile growing as she repeated the action, her fingers clenched on his flesh as she figured it out. Rocking her hips created a pleasant friction, her pussy feeling his entire cock rub along her sensitive channel. Couple that with the fact he made her figure it out was the sexiest thing ever.

Rising up she moved her hips and gave him a beautiful show, as each movement upon him made her tremble with desire. She continued her movements until she didn't have to think about them and dropped her lisp down to nip and kiss his chest while her lower half continued the motions. It was like floating and flying when she moved the right way. Not even rocking, she found just moving her hips in a circle gave her pleasure and the more she did it the closer she got to her peak. Breathless and trembling she whispered his name with a smile. "Help me cum my love."

Back
Top Bottom