Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Times Are Changing ((Malomyotismon))

Missmisfit

Super-Earth
There was a new fight brewing between The Coyotes and the other gang, the Vipers. Things were getting rough fast, but the Coyotes were holding their own so far, nobody getting hurt that badly.

Guys from the Coyotes were fighting defensively and the Vipers were fighting as well, as the rain poured down on them. It had happened in the midst of the rumble, but suddenly it started thundering. For some reason, that pumped adrenaline even faster. With each punch, there was a clap of thunder.

Roxy had already managed to knock out two guys and punch a third in the face. Now, two guys were closing in on her, doing some cheap, combo beat up.

She tried to sock a guy in the face, but a third guy she hadn't notice came up behind her, holding her arms behind her back suddenly. She started thrashing as they dragged her off to the side.

(Read your PM. Agreed.)

Sid Burn was getting pretty pissed off at The Vipers, they were playing quite cheapily now. He just ran to one of them and tackled him to the ground and started to punch him, right in the nose. He could feel the action running from his core.

The guys who were molesting Roxy became enraged that The Coyotes were winning, so they decided to play dirty. When they grabbed Roxy, two of them started to punch her in the sides while one of them touched her from besides, running his dirty and filthy hand down her body and to her thighs.

When Sid was done with the little scumbags, his mind was clouded by negative feeling when he saw what they were doing to Roxy. He pulled out a little knife from beneath his jacket and started to stab the guy who was touching her from behind until he hit the floor, dead. The two other wheenies ran away. "You better ran away if you don't want to be gutted." he yelled angrily, the thunderstorm matching his insults.
"Are you ok, Roxy?" he asked gently as he picked her up.

She gasped at their assault of her body. Shoving them, she tried to fight back, but they punched her and managed to get their hands into her pants. When Sid came along and got rid of the guys, her eyes widened as she watched one fall dead and the others run off.

She looked away stubbornly as he picked her up. It was hard to tell if she was crying because of the rain. "I-I'm fine..." she hissed quietly, her voice full of disgust and self-loathing. How had she let this happen to her?

"Never let your guard down to this limp-dicked faggots, ok? Let's go home and have a talk, there's too much rain pouring down and i can't hear three craps." he said as he walked with her to the hideout. The remaining Coyotes followed them.

Once in the house, he brought towels for everyone. He changed every piece of clothes he had for the exception of his blazing jacket. He sat besides Roxy who was cleaning herself with the towel and lookedat her dissapointed. "You've got to stop handling guys by yourself."

Roxy, who was still shivering from the rain, was drying herself off with the towel as thoroughly as possible. However, when he told her she needed to stop handling guys by herself, her eyes narrowed and she said, "Bullshit!" She stood up angrily, "You can't tell me what to do!" she stormed off to her room in embarrassment, her face bright red.

How dare he call her out like that!

He saw her rushing to her room, maybe he had hurt her feelings. He slowly walked to her room and opened the door, he wasn't no stranger to her. "Listen...i don't want nothing bad to happen to you, ok?" he said frowning as he sat on the bed besides her. "Where did those ass-licking motherfuckers touch you?" he said glancing at her body. He was surprised to see that she had fully grown breasts, he remembered that time 6 years ago when she was still a kiddo.

"No where..." she growled defensively, her face getting even redder than before. "I-it's over now... that's all that matters, dammit..." she clenched her jaw as her heart skipped a beat. Her clothes were still soaked, yet she had made the decision to lay on her bed. Her clothing pressed to her body, easily emphasizing her large chest.

"It's not important where they touched me..."

"No darling, this shit is serious." He said clinching his fist, his knuckles turning white. He couldn't stop staring into her soaked breasts, the water melted with her skin, making her breasts easily seen.
He approached her, his hand over her lap now, getting closer to her thighs. "I'm sorry...maybe the guys were right, i might be developing some feelings for you" he whispered nervously.

She turned and looked at him slightly surprised when he corrected her. She noticed him looking at her breasts and she swallowed hardly.
When he moved a hand onto her lap, closing in on her thighs, she blushed at his confession. Looking away stubbornly, she said, "I-I... I doubt that... I bet the guys put you up to this... you're making fun of me..." she was embarrassed because she secretly felt the same.
"They touched me..." she stopped herself. She didn't have the heart to tell him.

Sid was certainly ashamed when she recalled being made fun of. "No, honey. I'm serious, even if the guys make fun of you... I honestly have feelings for you and i wonder of you have feeling for me too..." he murmured as he moved his hands from betwixt her thighs up to her chest, almost grabbing her breasts. "Where did they touch you?" he said leaning forward, putting his lips on hers.

"They touched me between the legs, inside my..." She stopped herself again softly, her eyes widening when he kissed her. She pulled away and whispered, "I like you... yes.. I like you too..." she looked away with a red face.

He blushed when she pulled back, he was sure she shared her feelings for him. "They touched you here?" he said as he moved his hand down to her groin, going deeper. "I'll make you feel better."

"W-wait... but no... Sid... wait..." she whimpered slightly, her eyes widening when he touched her between the legs. "P-please.... d-don't... I'm embarrassed..." she buried her face in his chest the moment she felt him touch her.

"Why? Wasn't this what you liked?" he asked grinning slightly, one hand between his legs and other on her face showed what he infact intended.
All of a sudden, their friends entered the room. "Hey. Sid. We gonna go to b-" they were interrupted when they saw the whole scene running. "Holy crap" he mumbled as he backed away from her, removing his hands from her intimate parts.

(last post of the night, it's pretty late here and my phone isn't fully working.)

(Okay!! Goodnight!!))

"A-ah... b-but... hmn... w-wait... yea that feels so good..." she whimpered weakly. However, that was when the guys walked in to see her melting by their boss's touch.

Her eyes widened in shock, she sprung away from the other and her face turned bright red. "Get out of here!! Do what you want!" she snapped, before burying her face in the pillow in humiliation.

"Get out of here! Nothing else to see!" Sid said as he pushed them out of the room, things were just getting weirder than usual. He approached Roxy who had sunk her face in the pillow gave her a peck in her uncovered cheek. "Sorry..." was all Sid muttered before walking out of the room. He was quite angry now.
He approached the fridge and grabbed a beer, then he sat on the couch. "Fuck everyone..." he thought angry.

Back
Top Bottom