Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dragon Knight (Me and KawaiiKitten)

desertpaladin

Supernova
Lawrence groaned a bit as he had to traverse the dangerious rocky, wet terrain at the base of this cliff, but he knew this was in service to his lord to protect the people, so he was doing this even though it was not his first choice. However this small kingdom needed the aid of a dragon if they were to survive and in truth, Lawrence knew that he had to be the one to try and convince the dragon to fight for them. His shimmering armor clinked together in strange intervals as he moved closer and closer to the cavern. He sighed once he stepped foot inside and onto what seemed to be slightly more stable terrain.

Lawrence, or Lance as he was often called since that just happened to be his weapon of choice was a lance or a spear type weapon, moved forward into the cave as he removed his helm. His short brown hair and handsome hazel eyes now shown as he walked in, the haliberd in his right hand was tightly held as he looked back and forth through the cave, trying to find the dragoness that lived there. He gulped a bit as he was getting a bit nervous for one of the main types in his life. Dragons were powerful creatures, more powerful than he could ever be and he knew that all too well thanks to his mentor, another knight having been killed recently in a battle with another kingdom, where their dragon had killed the man that had taught Lance all he knew about being a knight. He took a deep breath as he tried to calm himself and he called out "Dragon...? Where are you?! Show yourself!" he was getting a bit irritated and he felt more nervous now since he thought he felt the dragon was getting closer and closer.

He had been right about the dragon getting closer. She had scented him on the ocean breeze as he climbed his way to her den, wondering what human could be approaching. A couple others had attempted to claim her but she had rejected them. They were not the one meant for her. When he had stepped into the cave, her ocean-green eyes had lit up and every muscle in her body tensed... but not from fear or anger. More from excitement. His very presence drew her in and she had grinned to herself, waiting until he had passed a little way in before following.

Yes, he was the one.

When he called out, a lyrical voice giggled behind him. "There's no need to shout." She told him, stepping into view just behind him and resting her head on his shoulder to look him in the eye. "Hello there..." She grinned, baring sharp white teeth.

Her scales were dark blue of the deep ocean over most of her body, fading to a calmer blue along her snout and underbelly. Her figure was slender and lithe, about 6 foot tall, considerably small for a dragon but it suited her. Her body was covered in the bare minimum of an outfit, a chest wrap and loincloth that looked like it had been woven out of dried seaweed, a shell decoration here or there. Her naval too was pierced, a pearl glittering from there. Her chest wrap looked to be barely restraining her large chest, each breath looked like it was going to break it apart.

He had turned just to get her right up against him and he blushed a bit. For a dragon her body looked fantastic as he stood there, happy that his armor could not show what would normally be a growing buldge in a regular pair of pants. His eyes looked down at her, looking over the details of her body. Now this was his first experience with a female dragon, the only other dragons he had seen were males and he was usually fighting them. But here was a woman who was curvier than any other woman he knew and he was oddly attracted to her.

His entire body almost froze as he watched her, his eyes taking her in bit by bit, he took in every last scale of her form as he then said "I... I am Sir Lawrence Stewart" he said slightly studdering "And I have come to ask for your help" he said. Now in truth he did not know of the dragon bonding ritual, well what it consisted of anyway. He knew that he would have to gain a dragon's favor however he did not know that the ritual was mating with the dragon. He then continued on, trying to sound a bit more manly rather than taken off guard by her "I need to bond with you... I need you and your strength to help protect the kingdom I serve... to protect others" he said. He was clearly a man bound by duty first.

The dragoness laughed cheerfully and moved back to give him some breathing space. "Such noble intentions and such a brave man to come seeking a dragon's favour." She smiled, circling him slowly as if to get a good look at him. "They say that a dragon knows who they are meant to be bonded to by an unknown force tugging them towards them. I certainly felt that when you were making your way here and I couldn't be more pleased in my intended." She informed him, swishing her long and powerful tail before bowing gracefully. "My name is Laine. I would be delighted to bond with you and protect those you wish to protect."

Before he could celebrate or say much more, she was up against his front again and nuzzled him. "Please, remove your armour and get comfortable. I've been waiting for you, now we need to perform the bonding ritual and become mates." She purred, walking towards the more homely area of her den, running her tail along his leg as she walked past.

Lawrence blushed because of how... interesting she was. In truth he had not met any human females like her. She was playful, and clearly out to have fun. He watched her body move, every last motion seemed so graceful as he listened to her talk about how she knew that he was to be the one she bonded with. He listened to her name... Laine... a beautiful name... but when she began to walk from him talking about the ritual his body snapped back. Now he was an honorable man, and he had thought he would have married a human girl but this girl... this girl excited him in a brand new way.

He turned to watch her as she walked past him as he began to remove bits and pieces of the armor, and he put them down onto dryer areas as he walked with her back to the more homey area until he was just wearing the shirt and pants that he wore under his armor. He stood there watching her as he could feel his body want her, and now she would be able to see he was rather well hung down there for a human. At least that was what the buldge in his pants told her as he looked at her, now wanting to mate with her more than he had ever wanted to be with any human female. "Strip down" he commanded, the noble knight now drawn in to lust and want for this dragon female.

Her eyes met his when he gave the command, lit up with surprise and delight. She had been hoping for a somewhat dominant mate. "Of course." She replied in one of her most sultry tones, stroking her claws up her body to remove the chest wrap, dropping it on the floor before running her hands down her sides to cast the loin cloth to the ground too.
"Does this please you?" She teased, doing a slow twirl for his viewing pleasure. The area before her was a pile of soft materials and cushions that made a soft bed, scatterings of shiny shells and pearls and various glittering rocks making up her decorations.

He pulled his shirt up over his head, he was very well built for a human and he then lowered his pants as his hard cock practically lept to freedom as the massive cock that was easily over a foot long was pointing right at her. He moved a bit closer to her as he said "How about you tell me?" he said with a small wink. His body was just taken over by the lust for this creature before him, his arms moving to pull her in close as the two would fall onto the pillows, kissing eachother as he pulled her in close. The feel of her scales against his skin was an odd sensation but oddly arousing as he looked at her, grinning a bit as he watched her laying beside him "make me feel good" he said moving to lay onto his back as he watched her.

Laine grinned, moving herself over him to run her tongue along his neck and chest with an eager growl. "My, my, commanding aren't you? I like it." She purred, shifting herself lower slowly. Her scaled hands stroked at his member, letting her breasts run over his hard cock. The dragoness was quite enjoying herself, her long tail swaying back and forth and the smile on her face certainly showed that. She was a tease, that much was certain, it feeling almost an eternity for her to make her way between his legs.
She ran her hot tongue over his member, slipping the shaft between her large breasts and pressing them around it. Her tongue swirled slowly over the tip, warm breath washing over his sensitive flesh.

He looked down at her as she moved down her body and he said "Well I am a higher ranking knight" he said with a small grin "I guess I am used to giving orders to those who work for me" he said. In truth he did not fully grasp that the two were actually equals but he would get it in time. The bonding actually put both on the same level, one controlled the other just as much as the other controlled the one. He lay there a little cocky, actually thinking that he had done things quite easily, and that he had just been manly enough to seduce her on his own. Yes the knight ego got to him but considering his father had been a farmer and his mother a maid it was amazing that Lawrence held such a high position. Either way he did and he did have a bit of an ego from it. But the thing was he was a good guy, always looking out for others.

"Mrrm, and what an impressive weapon you wield." The dragoness teased, wrapping her long tongue around his cock, drawing the head into her mouth slowly and sucking on it. "Mmmnh, let's make sure it's nice and firm~" She giggled, looking up at him playfully. His attitude would change when he realised they were equals but for now she kind of liked the commanding tone.

He grinned and he gave her ass a playful spank, though he hurt his hand a bit thanks to her skin being scales and not normal human skin. He blushed a bit not used to that, well not used to any of this but he moaned out a bit and he relaxed on the pillows, enjoying what he figured was a perk. He looked down over her body a little bit as he began to think to himself. She seemed awfully playful for a dragon... and he was beginning to worry about how she would be once they were done mating, if she would still be this... immature. His cock was soon hard and throbbing in her mouth as he gave her ass a pat "on your back" he commanded, ready to pierce this dragon with his mighty lance.

She drew her mouth and tongue away tauntingly slowly, licking her lips before obeying, rolling onto her back on the cushions and looking over at him, waiting eagerly for him to begin. She had a feeling this was going to be the beginning of something incredible... and very pleasurable she was sure.

He grinned as he climbed on top of her, his hands going to the cushions on her left and right to support himself as his body was now inbetween her legs and his long, thick pole rested just above her hips as he looked down at her. She would be able to see him completely clearly now. He had a few scars across his body but nothing bad and no tattoos or the like, but he did have a necklace with a cross pendant around his neck as it dangled there right in front of her. The simple iron cross however shimmered nicely in the light that filled this part of the cave almost making it look silver. He could feel the heat from her pussy radiating as he moved the head of his cock to her pussy and he smiled as he began to push inside before he actually gave a very pleasently suprised look "Oh wow..." he said as he pushed in deeper and deeper, her insides clamping down on them just perfectly. They were slick, smooth, and very heated. He found himself getting more and more lust built up inside of him as he pushed in deeper and deeper until he was all the way in before he began to pump in and out of her.

Laine admired the strong body leaning over her, claws gently tracing the scars before her head tilted back with an eager moan as he penetrated her. Ooh, he was hot and hard and fit so snugly, feeling him brush sensitive spots just on his way in. "Nnnh, by the waves..." She gasped, wrapping her legs around his waist, thighs gently squeezing his sides. The silver cross that glittered in front of her vision distracted her briefly, playfully trying to catch it in her teeth. That was until he began to pump in and out of her, attention snapping immediately back to her new mate and moaning loudly. "Aauhyessss~ Take me, my mate~" She called to him, lifting her hips to meet his each time he thrust into her.

He kept thrusting harder and faster into her. His cock going in all the way with each thrust and his cross dangled just above her mouth with each thrust, the dangling shiny calling out to the dragon, almost taunting her as he kept pounding harder and faster. His hands grabbing and holding tightly to the cushions underneith her as he was using all of his strength to take this dragoness, he wanted to take her and make her know just who was in charge.

He hitting so many good spots, the dragoness couldn't help but writhe with pleasure beneath him, crying out his name. Her teeth playfully caught his necklace from time to time but always let it go when she moaned. "Auuuhh!! Yes, yes, I'm getting close!!" She howled, arching her body up against his. "More, please, more!!"
Her slick inner walls clenched tighter around him, quivering the higher her pleasure rose. Yes, he was definitely the one for her. Nothing had ever felt this good and right.

He groaned out loudly as he looked down at her "oh yeah... come on baby... come on and make me cum..." he grabbed her wrists and he pinned her down to the bed as his necklace was practically always in her mouth as he kept pumping in and out of her, harder and faster until he groaned out loudly and he came hard filling her pussy and her womb up with his seed before he pulled from her and he grinned as he showed her he was still rock hard. He looked down at her and he said "looks like we aren't over yet... and I want to break in every part of you..."

She purred and growled eagerly as she gazed up at him. "Mrrr...Yes, we're far from done..." She nipped at his necklace again before rolling over, lifting her round rear into the air and clutching the cushions. "Take me again... I don't want to stop til we can't go anymore~"

He thrust his cock into her ass now as he moved her tail so it was draped over his shoulder and his hands grabbed her hips though it was a bit hard since her scales were slick and his hands would sometimes slide off as he pumped in and out of the last hole that he needed to claim as his own. He grinned a bit as he kept thrusting more and more into her but then he pulled off his necklace, having seen how much she liked it and he put it around her neck.

Laine moaned in delight as he thrust into her tight rear, rocking her hips back and forth to let him work as hard as he liked. Her tail tip stroked along his back and neck almost tenderly. "Oohyesss~" She hissed happily. When he put the necklace around her, she smiled. That was certainly a token making her his and she looked back at him, eyes bright.

He gave a soft smile back as he looked at her now watching him as he kept thrusting, not stopping for a second. In truth that was the only thing he had of his parents, but he had seen just how much she had liked it when they were fucking in missionary he had decided to place it around her neck, anything to make sure that she joined their side. He kept thrusting more and more into her his hands holding onto her nicely sized rear before they then moved underneith her and they began to grope her tits as he held her up some, showing off just how strong he was, well showing it off a little bit.

The dragoness voiced her delight quite eagerly, feeling his strong hands groping her tits only made her more excited. Her muscles clenched around his cock, urging him on. She was loving every second of their hot, urgent union, eyes on him when she could manage to keep them open. "Yes, yes~ Rrrrowrrr~" She growled, claws clutching at the cushions below her.

His hands groped her tits roughly, showing how strong his hands truely were as he kept thrusting in harder and faster until he came hard inside of her ass, though he did not stop, he just pulled out and he swapped to fucking her pussy rather than her ass as the two continued their moment of just pure sexual bliss, he thought it was mostly because of her that he was like this right now, that he had all of this stamina, and that he was so horny. But in truth there was no real truth to be told to tell why this experience was so amazing. He groaned out as he fucked her pussy for quite a bit before he came once more. He gave a soft sigh as he pulled from her, already starting to show that he was running out of juice as his cock was beginning to go limp, something that she could easily fix.

Laine purred and shivered with pleasure as she felt him cum inside her once more, moaning eagerly. "Oooh, that's so good..." She sighed, shifting around to pull him back down onto the cushions and snuggling her body up against his. "Not quite done yet I hope." She grinned playfully, kissing him before leaning down to wrap her tongue around his cock, cleaning him off and hopefully getting him up for one more round of fun. "Let me do all the work this time~"

He grinned up at her and he nodded as she began to clean off his dick of their fluids as he did get right back up. He was just a knight who would not go down without finishing his mission. He grinned at her as he gave her ass another playful spank as he then waited to see her doing all the work to please him.

Back
Top Bottom