Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Night with the Girls (TW + LoveOrLust)

TheWanderer

Super-Earth
Enrique was charming. He was a good looking Latino, the type that Romance Novels were written about. He had perfect looks and was quite charming. It wasn't hard for him to find girls to date and that was before they knew about his secret weapon. He was hung like a horse, with stamina to match. His partners often fell into sexual exhaustion by the time he was done with them. His current, new girlfriend had discovered that.

She had invited him over to meet some of her other friends while watching a movie. He dressed in nice jeans (no underwear...he found them too constricting for his size) and an ironed button down shirt. He had slicked his hair back too and arrived at his girlfriends home, ringing the doorbell. He was interested in meeting her friends.

Liana and her two friends, Katie and Laura were sitting around talking as they waited for Liana's boyfriend. "I'm telling you, it's massive. Best cock I've ever had." the three girls giggled and Liana went to get everyone some drinks. She came back and sat back down on the couch. "He's also one of the nicest guys I've ever met. He's very sweet." she continued talking until the door bell rang.

Liana stood up, straightening her skirt and smoothing her shirt before she walked to the door. The sun shone on her caramel colored hair and she smiled, hugging him. "Hey Enrique!" she said and smiled at him. "Come on in, the girls are in the living room." she took his hand and led him to the room. Katie and Laura stood up to greet him.

Katie had brown hair that fell to her shoulders and blue eyes. Laura was blonde and had green eyes. Both of them were shorter that Liana, standing at around 5'4 where Liana was 5'6. Liana moved her pale green eyes to Enrique. "Come, sit down." she said and kissed him.

Enrique hugged Liana as she greeted him and let her lead him into the room with the other girls. He stood a hair under 6'0" an had always liked dating shorter girls. Lianas friends, of course, were even shorter then her. He greeted each one, shaking their hand. "Nice to meet you." He says to each, offering a warm smile, before sitting down next to Liana.

"I imagine you'll be making me suffer through one of those chick-flicks I know you love"

Liana smiled and shrugged. "Maybe I will." she said and laughed. The other two girls smiled and shook his hand. "It's nice to meet you too." they said and nodded. The three girls sat down and Liana pulled on Enrique's hand, pulling him onto the couch next to her. She hugged his arm and pulled her legs up onto the couch, placing them on the side of her. She smiled as Katie popped in The Ugly Truth and pressed play on the remote. She placed her head on his shoulder and smirked playfully at Laura and Katie.

Enrique feigned interest in the movie as it started. He liked making his girl happy, so he was doing this for her. He did wrap his arm around her shoulder as she snuggled in against him, but didn't want to get too PDA with her friends around. If they'd had a blanket to hide under, then he may have teased her just a little bit. As it was, though, he kept things strictly pleasant so as not to make things awkward for the others.

About 30 minutes after the movie Liana moved her hand onto his lap and undid the button on his pants, snaking her hand underneath and stroking his cock through her boxers. She kissed him deeply and leaned into his ear. "I wanna put on a show." she said and nipped his earlobe. "Play along." she and her friends had planned on giving him a treat, the three of them for the price of one. Liana had told her friends about how good he was in bed and they wanted to see for themselves. Liana agreed and now it was time to get him ready for a great night.

Enrique raised an eyebrow when he felt Liana move her hand onto his lap and undo the button on his pants. He tried not to startle when her hand slid underneath and began to stroke his cock. He nearly choked on the words she whispered into his ear but he wasn't about to stop her. "Sure, baby. Anything you want." He murmurs back, kissing her on the forehead, interested now in seeing how far she was willing to take things, and to see exactly what she meant by 'putting on a show'.

Liana smirked and moved his pants off his hips before working on his boxers. She glaned at Katie and smiled. Liana pulled her shirt off and tossed it to the floor before moving onto her knees in front of Enrique. She took his cock in her mouth, licking his shaft before sucking on the head of his cock. "Let's have some fun baby." She said and looked up at him playfully.

Enrique had never imagined that Liana would act like this, but he didn't resist. She seemed to want to show him off to her girlfriends. He lifted his hips to help let her pull his pants down and then moaned softly when her warm lips engulfed his cock. He had to admit he liked an audience, and his large cock quickly swelled in size. "I'm always up for some fun." He murmurs back before glancing to see what her friends were up to.

Liana laughed lightly and continued to suck on the head of his cock before moving her head down his large shaft. She glaned at her friends just in time to see them pull off their shirts, exposing their bras. The two girls walked over to Liana and Enrique and knelt on either side of his legs. The three girls moved to his cock and began to lick and take turns sucking his dick.

Enrique's eyes widened as the other two beautiful girls removed their shirts to remain in their bras before moving over to either side of his girlfriend, who was sucking his cock. He moaned with pleasure a few moments later when three mouths started to suck and lick along his long shaft. Glancing downwards, he wished he had a camera to take a picture of what was occuring. Instead, he reached out with his hands, groping the breasts of Katie and Laura through their tops.

Back
Top Bottom