Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Take Me Away (EveraJayde & TheWanderer)

"Good." He murmurs into her, biting at her earlobe as he continued to pound into her. He desperately wanted to tear her clothes off and go at it for the rest of the night but he knew that wasn't a feasible thing to do. His cock continued to pound into her until he finally hit his limit. He buried himself inside of her, his cock swelling and pulsating as he filled her with his seed.

"Drew.." she moaned, feeling her body giving into the pleasure as he filled her with his cum. Her body trembled in his arm, her pussy squeezing him even tighter the before as she cried out in pleasure. Their cum mixed inside of her, her juices coating his cock. She leaned back against him as the two of them finished, breathing heavily after the intense fucking and orgasm she had just experienced for the first time in years. "Thank you." she said quietly, tilting her head back to kiss his jaw lightly.

Her orgasm was powerful, milking the last drops of his cum from his shaft and into her. He felt her sag back against him, his cock buried deep within her. He kissed her back and held her there for a few moments before speaking. "That was...intense." He says, kissing the side of her neck as he pulls out of her. He wondered if he'd hook up with another girl tonight, wondering if she would enjoy the taste of anothers pussy on his cock. He zipped himself back up. "I think we both needed that."

Aubree sighed as he pulled out of her, feeling his cum dripping out of her pussy and onto her panties as she pulled them back up. "I know I definitely have." she told him with a smirk, her mind still stuck on the fact that he had given her more pleasure in those few minutes than Chris probably had in their entire relationship. Their encounter made her miss it all even more. Chris kept her confined, but she needed to open up. She had forced herself to grow up too fast, and now she regretted it. "We'll do this again right?" she asked hopefully, knowing that she wouldn't be able to give him up after this.

He grinned at her as he stepped back, allowing her to clean herself up. "I think you know that will happen." He responds. He'd never fucked a married woman before. He was usually too conscious about such things. He wasn't a homewrecker. But Aubree...Aubree was something different. Some one else. He had no regrets about what he had just done with her.

"Good." she said with a smile, leaning forward to place another kiss on his lips. "Chris is out of town for the next two days." she told him as she adjusted her dress. "Maybe you could come over sometime?" she asked with a hopeful expression. As much fun as she'd had with him there in the alley, she knew that in a bedroom, or at least somewhere a little more private, they would able to do so much more with one another.

He grinned and kissed her back. "Mhm, I think I could find some time to come and pay you a visit." It seemed that the cheating wife was willing to commit more such acts. "My number is still the same, if you'd like to call me over when you get lonely one evening...."

Back
Top Bottom