Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Train of Destiny (Candira and Chaos)

His acceptance only seemed to make her embarrassment more acute. She blushed softly as he hugged her to him and gave her so much affection. She groaned softly as he played with her breasts. Soft moans escaped her lips as he sucked her nipple, a little disappointed as he stopped. "But...I...I want to learn," she said softly. "Please teach me." Then, blushing, she stepped into the warm water.

He stepped in behind her, his hands cupping her breasts as he squeezed them, gently pinching her nipples as the water ran over her, and leaned in to nibble at her earlobe. His hands squeezed her breasts and he pulled her to him, his cock pressing against her ass, it was difficult for him to not be hard as a rock when in such a position.
"I won't get carried away. Just some caressing..." He said, and his hands moved down her stomach, one of them dipping further for his fingers to stroke her pussy, one pushing past her folds, stroking at her wet slit. "You have such a soft body..."

She gasped softly as he cupped her breasts, already playing with them when he entered. Shivering the catgirl closed her eyes as he pinched her nipples and nibbled at her ears. The most sensitive parts of her body were under attack, and she wasn't sure how to deal with that. Len closed her eyes, purring softly as the water ran over her and Tim toyed with her body. She pressed against him, feeling his cock brush against her ass. When his fingers moved down to her pussy, something between a gasp and a moan left her lips.

She was very soft, apparently. He thought she was beautiful. How was it that she had never known these things about herself? That she'd never realized that she was special and deserved to be pleasured, too? He continued to toy with her body, but she had no idea what to do. She was enjoying herself, but she didn't really know how to react or what to say. "Please," she said softly. "Tell me what to do."

"This is not something I can teach you Len, you need to learn to just give into your desires..." His finger slipped deeper into her, teasing her inner walls, a second slipping in after as his other hand held her gently, keeping her upright as he stroked her pussy. "Just let your body move to my touches, that is all the advice I can give you..." He kissed her neck as he slipped his fingers out, rubbing them over her pussy as his hand slipped up her belly. "I think you've had enough stimulation though...." His hands cupped her breasts, pulling her tight to his chest. "Let's get washed up and go to bed." He said, and took special care with soap and a fresh washcloth to wash every inch of her warm body. He cleaned himself and wouldn't let her serve him, not yet at least, and he dried off as they shut off the water. Moving to the bed he placed the empty tray of what once held food onto the nearby table and pulled back the sheets. "Let's get some rest, shall we Len? Tomorrow we can talk more about where we're headed."

Len frowned, wishing that he would at least tell her what he liked. It felt so strange to be so unprepared for something that would make them both feel good. She gasped softly as he added another finger to her, teasing her more. She moaned softly, arching her back as he held her against him. She shivered as he ran his hands over her, the fingers slipping out. Even as he stated that she'd had too much stimulation, the catgirl couldn't help but notice he was still touching her--playing with her body as he held her close. Her body was a live wire as he washed her--every sensation sent shocks of pleasure through her system, and it was hard to hide that fact. She wasn't sure that she would have been able to serve him with the way he'd sapped her strength.

She dried herself fairly quickly, wrapping herself in the towel so she could comb her hair. She was just finishing braiding the long, damp locks when he turned down the bed. She nodded at his suggestion to rest, not truly trusting herself to speak. When she got to bed she let the towel go and then slipped under the sheets, curling up on one side of the bed, still used to the tiny one her master had furnished her with. It took no time at all for her to fall into a deep, dreamless sleep. When morning found her, she would still be in the same place she'd fallen asleep, having been trained to lie still.

Before he got into bed after her he slipped on a pair of sleeping pants provided by the hotel and slid in under the sheets as well. He took up far more space on the bed, no one having ever taught him how to sleep, and he smiled as he watched her fall asleep before him. He followed shortly after her, and his dreams were quite vivid that night. Morning was fast to come back around though, and he awoke before her. He smiled when he saw his little Len, and leaned forward to kiss her on the lips. "Morning sleepy head, time to start our day." He said sweetly to her, and he slipped out of bed, getting dressed while he let her sleep longer if she wanted. "Would you like to stay here while I go get some food from town or would you like to come with me? I want to stay here for one more night before we move on, I'm sure once my father's train arrives at it's destination it won't be going anywhere for quite a few weeks while it's being repaired."

Len woke up as he kissed her lips. Her eyes fluttered open and she took a moment to remember just where she was. She smiled as he greeted her and yawned a little as he slipped out of bed. Had she known that he didn't expect her to get up with him, she might have taken advantage of not moving from that spot. As it was, however, she was up and moving soon after him. She tugged the sheets and pillows back to order, forgetting for a moment that she didn't have to do it, and then began getting dressed as well.

The catgirl slipped into her new clothes from the farmer's daughter and smiled as she tied the ribbon around her neck. She'd never been able to wear anything fancy before--so this was a really lovely touch. She pulled her strawberry blonde locks back and tied them there like she'd had them before, looking over her shoulder as he asked if she would like to stay here or go to town with him.

"Please, take me with you," she said with a smile. "I never used to be able to go places when master traveled unless he needed me to carry something for him. I'd really like to see the place I'm in now. Besides, I won't have anything to do if I'm here by myself." She stood and waited for him to tell her if it was alright.

He smiled. "Of course you can come with me, I'd much rather have your company then go alone." He said and smiled, gently taking the back of her head and kissed her softly, letting his lips linger before pulling back. "Let me just get dressed and we can get going." He said, slipping out of the pajama pants he kept his crotch turned away from her, and slipped on some underwear before going to get the rest of his clothes. Unlike her he only had the one set of clothing so he was hoping to get some travel gear and outfits in town. They had enough money from the farmer's wife to buy everything they needed, alongside his own pocket money and that of her old master's, they'd have no trouble making it to their destination now that they had their own ride.

Once he was dressed and ready he offered her his hand to hold, going out of the hotel and to the shopping district. He gave her permission to lead, happy to walk wherever she wanted. "You pick where we shop first, I'll keep my eyes out for what we need."

Delighted that she got to come along this time, she kissed him back, her excitement seeping into the kiss. When he pulled away she nodded and smiled and went to get some of her money. She so rarely bought things for herself. Today, she would have the chance to do just that. She could be pretty things for herself or useful things. Anything. The freedom to do so brought warmth to her heart and she was even more excited.

She smiled brightly and kissed him deeply as he offered his hand. "Thank you, Tim!" Another dazzling smile and she had his hand in hers, the two of them heading out together. And his idea to let her pick the first place they went only brought more excitement. "Really? I never get to do things like this," she said. Her golden eyes traveled all along the streets searching for an interesting place to look first. The closest shop was one for clothes and it had some really pretty things for ladies in the window, and some nice clothes for men as well. "Maybe we could look in there?" she asked, her tail swishing a little.

"I really don't see why not." He said smiling brightly. "We can do whatever you want Len. There is never any need to ask for my permission. I'm not your master. I'm your friend. I just want to see you happy Len." He said, and pulled her into a small one arm hug. "Now let's get you some pretty dresses shall we?" He said and walked into the store, opening the door and letting her go in first, following her close and being careful of her tail.
"So what color dresses do you like best Len?" He asked, watching her as she took it all in. He was glad to see her so happy. He knew it would take time to bring her out of her hardened shell, to undo all the pain her old master had done to her, but he would never give up.

To be honest, Len had never given her clothes much thought before. She'd found other dresses to be pretty, certainly, but she'd never been given a choice with her own, and now that she was in a shop that made them, she seemed to be in a position to make all the choices. She smiled at Tim and put her arm around his waist, glad that he'd taken her away with him. That he'd let her come with on his errands.

"Well...I like lots of colors," she said, thinking it over. "I mostly wore black when I was with master. I'm afraid he always just had them measure me and told them what he wanted. I don't even know how to begin making choices," she said with a little smile. It was a little sad, when she stopped to think about it. Everyone, even the farmer's daughter, had been able to dress her and pick something for her to wear but herself.

"Hmmm...." She looked around and saw a variation of her old uniform and knew that it would look good on her...but she didn't belong in that life anymore. She wanted to move forward, not back. She spied another dress not far from where she stood. It was fairly simple, but it had a pretty deep purple color and some flow to it.

She saw another set of clothes that looked like they would suit her well, too. This one had a thin white shirt under a black corset-like vest and a mermaid like skirt. It wouldn't be good for riding, but it was very pretty.

Finally, she came across a set of clothes she thought would be both pretty and practical, and a nice coat, too. She found someone to help her try the items on in her size and came out of the dressing room each time looking happy, but asking for Tim's opinion. She just wasn't ready to make all of her decisions by herself. Maybe while Tim was here, he could buy some things for himself--he only had the one outfit from the train.

He watched her pick out dresses, keeping close to her and watched her with a smile. He was happy to see her so excited, he'd give anything to see her always like this. He couldn't believe anyone would treat her so cruelly, he hoped he wouldn't never have to come face to face with her old master. He would probably try to knock the man out, perhaps a dangerous idea for himself as the man was supposedly a powerful wizard.
He sat down outside the dressing room and watched as she displayed each outfit for him. "It's very nice." He said, "I really like that one too." He was happy with all her choices and when she asked him which ones to get he just told, "Whichever ones you want, we can simply just buy them all if you like. I really don't mind."

When she was done shopping he was ready to go, this store didn't have anything he was interested in wearing. He was used to engineer clothes, everything here was far fancier then he was in to.

Len smiled and decided to buy these dresses for herself, using her master's money. It didn't actually cost a great deal to buy the items. She wore the same clothes she had upon entering, but carried her new clothes in pretty shopping bags. She'd never had such lovely things before. It felt nice to have the things a normal woman might have. She smiled and hugged went to Tim when she was finished. "You should buy some clothes for our trip," she said with a little smile.

"I suppose I should..." He said hugging her back and smiled. "I don't need anything fancy like what you've bought though. Some simple pants and a few shirts is all I really need. I'm not used to wearing anything else." He said as they walked down the street. He looked about at all the stores. He never spent much time in towns, just when they stopped to refuel so he never had more then a few hours. "Is there anything else we need besides fresh clothes Len? Perhaps we need more food for the trip. Dried fruit maybe."

"Yes, we should get some food and a map. We should get water, too," she said, thinking over the things they would need. "We'll need fuel, too, won't we?" she asked, watching him.

Tim and Len spent much the morning shopping, picking out a few more clothes for Len to wear, every time she asked Time if she should by it he simply told her she looked lovely and she should spend her money however she should choose to.
When Tim bought his clothes Len seemed a little sad that she had all these fancy clothes and he had nothing more then a few simple outfits. "It's all I've ever worn, only by choice Len. I just like the way I feel in them. I feel ready to work hard." He replied to her.
Their next stop was the supplies store. He went about the store picking out this and that, not missing one item to see if it might be needed. You never knew what you might need out on the open road and Tim hated being unprepared.
They soon had everything they might have needed and soon it was time for lunch. Tim found her a place that served burgers, although they were made from buffalo not cow. "Hey, these are pretty good!" He said stuffing his face. "I think I might have to go back for seconds," He said laughed, and watch Len eat what was probably her first burger.

They spent the rest of the day wandering through shops and looking at different things, Tim watching Len come out of her shell as she seemed fascinated by everything. It made him smile to see her so happy.

The night came soon enough and as they changed to go to bed he pulled her into his arms and placed a kiss upon her lips, smiling to her. "I love you Len. You're so wonderful...." He said simply, and sat down on the bed. Tonight he would cuddle with her and hold her in her arms as she fell asleep, he wouldn't let her curl up in a ball on her own.

It was so much fun to explore the city and actually be able to buy things--even if she was still cautious about how much she spent. Tim seemed to not want nicer things for himself--including fancy clothes. She was a little sad because she thought he might not think he deserved nicer things. But then, it was his decision, and he said he was comfortable. But then, she had been most of the time in her maid uniforms.

They bought all the stuff they needed for the trip and stopped to have a nice lunch of buffalo burgers--a whole new experience for her. She had never had a burger before, but it was delicious. "They're great," she said. She only ate one, not used to eating a lot. She ate her fill and nothing more. The rest of the day was an educational experience, as well as a recreational one. It was nice to spend the day like this with him. And to think--she'd missed out on things like this before.

When they got back, she was exhausted. She stripped and changed into a nightgown she'd bought today as well. She kissed him back and smiled softly. "Thank you, Tim. You're wonderful too." She smiled and then slipped into bed with him, curled up on her side. But then his arms were wrapped around her. She closed her eyes and yawned a little, finding that it was nice to be held like this....and then she was asleep.

The next morning she would wake to fight his arms tightly wrapped around her, his head resting close enough for her to kiss him with hardly a movement, he was still asleep, the faint sound of him breathing in through his nose and out his mouth barely detectable except by her feline ears. She would be awake before him, wrapped in his arms held tight to his chest as if he never wanted to let her go. She was the best thing to ever happen to him and he was damned if he was going let anyone take her away from him.

He wanted to take her around the town one last time before they moved on to get to his father's train. There would be severe damage so luckily their next planned stop was the trainyard. His father's train would probably be there for a few weeks while they rushed the repairs. It was one of the best trains the company had and they did not wish to lose valuable profit off of it's usage.
Still he didn't want to waste any time getting back there, so they would leave shortly after they made one final trip.

Her ears twitched a little when she woke up. The first thing she thought was, "It's warm." Her eyes fluttered open and she realized that sometime in the night, Tim had cuddled up close to her--very close--and held her. Blushing slightly, she backed her head a little away to see the clock. It was still pretty early, but that was alright. She moved her head back to where it had been when she woke up and smiled softly. It was quite an experience to wake up with him like this.

Len smiled when she realized that he must have held her like this all night. No one had ever done anything like it before. She curled around him a little and purred softly, so happy that she'd found someone who seemed helpless to do anything but love her. The neko remembered his patience and care, the way he'd tried so hard to get her to come away with him and refused to let her stay with her master. She remembered the way he'd so fiercely protected her and tenderly showed her his affection. It seemed impossible to her that her life with her master had been so completely eclipsed in a few short days.

That life seemed so separate now. It seemed as thought it were years ago, instead of only days. She was still cautious, yes, but not afraid. Not anymore. And she had the man who was sleeping with her to thank for that. She smiled softly and closed the distance between their lips to kiss him softly.

He awoke slowly, and looked to her, his vision still blurry as he kissed her back, his lips moving instinctively against hers. She felt his arms pull her close and his lips warmed up with a smile. When the kiss was finally done he pressed his forehead to hers. "I want to wake up like this every morning..." He said softly, and gently let her go. "Shall we go out for some breakfast Len?" He asked, and slowly slid out of bed, undressing down to his underwear as he moved to get dressed in fresh clothing. He started to pack their things, they would be heading out on the road again soon enough.

He was happy and content, he was far from what he had known all his life but he was in the company of a beautiful and mysterious girl. He couldn't have been happier then he was right now. She changed his life forever, and it was for the better he truly felt. "What shall we go eat?" He asked her as he moved to the edge of the bed, sitting down and watching her with a smile.

Len smiled as Tim woke up, pressing his forehead to hers. The gesture was a sweet one and she wished they could stay in bed just a little longer, but they had things to do. So she kissed his nose and sat up, stretching. "Mmm, that sounds good," she said with a little yawn. After a moment of stretching, she was up. He was changing into fresh clothes, but she decided to wash her face first. She was patting it with the towel by the time he was finished dressing. She brushed her hair and pulled it back into a ponytail, tying it in place with a bright ribbon.

"Hm? I don't really know. What would you like?" she asked, slipping out of her night clothes and into a pair of tight brown pants that left room for her tail. Over that, she wore a cute little dress the color of a spring leaf. She pulled on her boots and then packed away her things, tying the black ribbon around her neck again, liking it too much to stop. She smiled and picked up her bag. It was only a little heavier than it had been with her maid clothing, but it was still pretty light and easy to carry.

"Hmmm, let's try something new today," she said, happy that she didn't have to settle on a routine if she didn't want to. It was the first time she'd ever had quite so much freedom, and she loved it.

He smiled as she put on the ribbon, she looked so cute with it on. He walked over and wrapped his arms around her waist, holding her to him for a moment. He was tempted so tempted to get a little more intimate with her, but he didn't want to give in to those urges all the time. He would let her decide that.
So he let her go and grabbed the rest of their stuff, there would be barely enough space on the bike's storage compartment and rack but it would fit well enough.
"Yes, something new would be great." He said smiling, and gently took her hand as they headed out of the hotel room.

His smile brought her untold happiness. She'd never had someone share simple pleasures like this with her before. He seemed to be pleased with her appearance, so she was happy. She smiled as he put his arm around her. Leaning into him, she just let herself relax. When he let her go, she grinned, trying to help him carry a few things. Once they were out of the hotel, she helped secure everything to the bike, making sure it was packed well enough. That finished, they needed to find something for breakfast.

Upon asking, they found a small diner nearby that served something called a cajun breakfast. It was delicious.

Soon they were on the road again, the small bike tearing down the dirt path, speeding down the road as they hurried to their next destination. Tim had a large smile on his face. The feel of the open road, the wind on his face and through his hair. He had opted for a lesser used road, perhaps a little bit of a longer route but there would be less cars around them and Len could enjoy the scenery a bit more.

They had an early start and the sun was still rising in the sky as they road along down the road. It would be a long trip but with Len for company he wouldn't care if the trip took months instead of a week or two.

Len enjoyed riding, covering her ears with a pretty scarf so they wouldn't become so irritated. The scenic route they took was a nice change of plans, and she had to admit that she enjoyed riding along with him, even though they couldn't talk to each other much. She loved all the pretty wildflowers that grew, and the lay of the land around her. Everything was beautiful, and she appreciated it more on the open road, she found, than she ever had on a train. Though, that was probably because her master had required more of her attention and still treated her as a lower being.

Her ears drooped just a little as she thought of her past, the way he'd treated her--alternating between pride at having such a useful and rare servant, and disgust because of what she was. He used her body occasionally, never thinking of her--only of his own needs. He barely fed her enough to keep her healthy, and made her hide who she was as best she could. And those frilly maid outfits had been uncomfortable sometimes, though she hadn't really minded wearing them--at least they were nice clothes.

But no one had ever told her she was special or beautiful until Tim had come along. No one had ever thought so highly of her. And she was determined to live up to those expectations. She was coming to find that she was a fine person, and that people thought she was pretty and fascinating. They didn't look at her with disgust like her master had. they had much better manners, too. And they always treated her with the respect a fellow human being might deserve. She smiled, realizing that this was her life now. She could be whoever and whatever she wanted as long as she had Tim by her side. She was still a bit shy--timid, in fact--but she had no reason to believe the world was as bad as she used to think it was.

She was learning so many wonderful things every day. The catgirl was still cautious, but slowly coming out of her shell.

Back
Top Bottom