Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Train of Destiny (Candira and Chaos)

"O-oh...." He gasped as she took her first lick, and smiled to her as she started to lick his member, it felt good, and he could already tell this wasn't her first time doing it. He let out a small gasp as she started to lick the tip, moaning a little as she continued her licking. His fingers gripped the edge of the bed and he tilted back a little, giving her a little more length to work with as his hips pushed up. "mmm..." He closed his eyes a moment, enjoying her tongue and when she took him in his mouth he let out a gasp. "o-oh... Len...." he gasped, and opened his eyes to look down at her. Seeing her golden eyes he blushed a little. "y-you're doing g-great..."

Len blushed a little, but she was still very glad that he was enjoying himself. She closed her eyes and took more of him into her mouth, sucking gently and working him with her tongue. What wasn't in her mouth, she stroked with her soft hand, wanting him to feel as much pleasure as possible. Slowly she began to take more and more of him into her mouth, her head bobbing up and down on his cock until she had him in her throat. Relaxing those muscles, she took him even further until all of him was in her mouth. Then, she began to purr, knowing that the sensation would bring him even more pleasure. She watched him now, wanting to see his expressions change.

He made small gasping sounds, his chest heaving as he huffed, leaning back a little more his hand gripped the bed tighter, and he let out a moan as she started taking more and more of him in. He was gasping as she sucked him, and as soon as she started purring he let out a load moan. "o-Oh! Len!" He gasped, and one hand instinctively went to the back of her head, almost holding her down in place for a moment as she purred, before letting her bob up and down again. "L-len... y-you're great...!"

She kept sucking him, slowly moving her head up and down his shaft, purring louder with his praise. She kept taking him deeply. Her eyes closed and she kept moving. More than anything she wanted him to make Tim happy. She wanted to give him the pleasure he'd given her before. Len wanted him to feel as good as possible. This was definitely the only way she knew how at the moment, but she didn't doubt that later, if she asked, she could learn more.

"A-ah....ah...." he panted as she sucked him, bobbing her head up and down on his cock. "o-oh s-so good... m-more tongue..." He panted. He felt like he was ready to burst. "u-use y-you're tongue more then your lips. i-i'm about to cum...." He panted, his fingers curling through her hair as she moved her mouth along his cock, it felt so good, he was ready to burst any second now.

She could tell he was close--it was harder for him to speak now, and he was moaning, panting for her. Her eyes locked onto his as he told her to use more tongue. Happily, the catgirl complied, watching him as she did her best to please him. He was happy--that much she could see. She'd made him feel very good, and that was all she'd truly wanted. Now, though, she wanted to taste her victory.

She hoped he wouldn't pull away to make a mess. With room service coming soon, Len wasn't sure they would have time to get it cleaned up--let alone time for her to clean up. She didn't want to embarrass Tim--only to please him. Hopefully, she could do that now. He was ready. She just needed to drive him over the edge. So she worked her tongue, purred a little louder, and took him deep into her mouth.

His hot cum shot into her mouth, splattering against the back of her throat as he let out a load moan, gasping and panting as his cock slowly throbbed, squirted out the last bits as she licked him. "L-len...." He panted, looking down to her. He was feeling so good now, the last of the seed splashing into her mouth, a feeling of euphoria overtaking him from the moment. He was happy that she chose to please him, it made him feel better knowing she liked him back. "I... should return the favor, after we eat...." He panted, and smiled as he fell back onto the bed.

Len let out a soft sound of pleasure as she drank his cum. When he was finished, she licked him clean and looked up at him again. She chuckled as he told her he would return the favor and fell back on the bed. Shaking her head, she stood up and took down her hair so she could comb it out after being on the bike and pleasing Tim. "I wanted to do it for you. You mean so much to me...I just thought you should know it." She smiled and shook her hair out a little before going to her bag to get a brush. Just as she was starting to take care of her strawberry blonde tresses, there was a knock at the door.

"Room service!" Came the cheerful voice from the other side.

"Just a moment, please," Len returned in her most professional voice. Tim would need a moment to pull himself together, and she wanted to finish combing out her hair before she answered it.

He quickly tucked himself away, blushing as he went to the bathroom to wash up, he walked over to Len and hugged her, kissing her on the cheek before cleaning his hands off and going to the door to get the food. He tipped the server and smiled to the person, before closing the door and setting the plate on the bed. "So, how about I feed you like before? It'll be fun." He said, looking at the food she ordered.

Len had just finished her hair when Tim got the door. She waved to the server pleasantly and offered a thank you before they vanished. When Tom asked to feed her again, she blushed a little. This time, at least, there would be no one around. "Well...alright. But don't get too used to it," she said with a blush. With that, she tied her hair back in the black ribbon from before and came to sit on the bed with him. The food looked delicious. It was mostly simple fair since her master had usually dined in fancy places, but it was beautiful. There was a plate of spaghetti and some bread that smelled heavenly, off to the side there was a small fruit salad, and a desert that had been called "Shortcake". Fascinated and hungry at the same time, Len waited for Tim.

Timothy looked over all the food, it looked good, he wasn't sure what to feed her first. He looked to her as she scanned over the food, and he picked up the fork. Sticking it into the spaghetti he swirled it onto the fork, and held it up for her. "Ah." He said motioning for her to open her mouth, and place the bit in her mouth. He let her taste it, chew it and swallow. "So? How was it?" He said trying some for himself. It was pretty good, he could tell it was cooked fresh. "Wants some more?" He said scooping up another fork full.

She couldn't remember the last time anyone showed this much care for what or how she ate. It was refreshing, but also a little embarrassing. Once in awhile, though, it wouldn't hurt to indulge Tim. After all, he was easily the sweetest man she'd ever met, and he'd done so much for her. Besides, it was kind of fun. She chuckled a little as she ate the pasta, savoring the delicious taste. "Mmm, it's fantastic. I've never had this before. I'll have to remember it." She smiled and ate the next forkful he gave her. "Thank you," she said after she managed to swallow. "Mmm, but you should eat, too. You've been working harder than me all day. I'm sure you must be hungry," she said, a little concerned that she was keeping him from a good meal himself.

"Actually..." He said and ate a forkful for himself. "I was hoping we could have a little fun while we ate..." He said, moving to strip his shirt off. "I would like it if... if you let me see you naked..." He said, and sliced a piece of shortcake for her to eat, holding it out to her. "We're alone, and away from harm and.... I.... I think you're beautiful.... I really do..." He blushed, looking away as he held out the shortcake. "Would you?"

She smiled and watched him eat, glad that he was enjoying himself and the meal. Len found his smile incredibly infectious now that she wasn't worried about her master all the time. She blushed and looked up at him, utterly amazed as he sat there, shirtless with cake telling her that she was beautiful. Surprised, she took the cake and set it down, finding the offering endearing in its way. "I suppose. If you want to see me..." She blushed and took off her vest, slowly undoing the blouse as well. She slid it off her shoulders and then stood up. Once her shirt was off, she slipped out of her pants and panties.

She stood before him completely naked, blushing deeply, not making eye contact.

He looked to her as she turned down the cake and stood, gulping slightly and blushed, watching as she started to strip for him. His face red as she stood naked before him, his eyes gleaming over her body. She was so soft, so curvy, and wonderfully cute. "I..." He put the fork down, and moved before her. "I want to thank you for doing this for me..." He said and kneeled before her, placing his mouth to her pussy and licked it gently, his hands going to grasp her rump, pulling her to his mouth as he knelt before her, licking into her pussy, his tongue spreading her folds as he sucked gently.

She looked up at him, still a bit self conscious as he looked her over. He seemed to be in awe of her, and she couldn't figure out why. Still, that he was attracted to her, that he wanted her to feel good. She gasped and blushed deeply, biting back a moan as he licked her pussy, his hands coming to her ass. Hugging herself, the catgirl watched him, panting softly as she tried to figure out what to think or say or do.

"Ah...T-there's no need to thank me," she managed.

He didn't respond to her, his tongue pulling back slightly to slide up and down over her soft folds, he moaned against her pussy, a shiver running down his spine, she tasted so good... He slowly pushed his tongue back in, pausing to suck lightly at her pussy before he flicked his tongue up and down inside of her. "mmmm....." he moaned again against her slit, he could taste her getting wetter by the second.
His fingers grasped her butt tighter, pulling her close as he licked deeper, his tongue going as far as he could go. He didn't look to her, he just kept his eyes closed as he licked her pussy, listening to her moans as he licked her, he just wanted to make her feel good.

Gasping, Len arched her back, her fingers plunging into his hair. She moaned softly, trying not to be too loud as he held her tighter, his tongue delving deep. Shivers ran down her spine, and it was all she could do to stay standing. She'd already been aroused from before, and it wouldn't take long for her to climax now--not when he was trying so hard to pleasure her.

He tilted his mouth more into her pussy as she gripped his hair, glancing up at her as she moaned, he smiled inside and licked faster, his fingers running down her thighs as he his tongue flickered inside her pussy. He gave a moan, and pulled his tongue back, throwing it at her clit and running it over it as fast as he could to finally send her over the edge. He wanted to hear her cry out in pleasure.

He had her practically whimpering as he changed angles, attacking her clit like that. A few moments later, Len couldn't hold back any longer. She called out his name as she hit her climax. Her body arched gracefully, her toes curling as her knees practically gave out beneath her. Her grip on Tim's hair tightened for a moment before she let go, twisting and moaning in her pleasure. Her eyes lost focus for a moment as she rode out her first orgasm.

He pulled away, licking her juices off his mouth and he smiled, moving up to kiss her as he wrapped his hands around her waist. "Did I make you feel good Len?" He said smiling, and kissed her again. He pulled her close, close enough she could feel the hard lump in his pants, and he blushed slightly. "I want to spend my life with you..." He kissed her once more and let go. "Let's finish eating." he said picking up the piece of shortcake again. "Come, sit. Let me feed you like a queen."

Len blushed deeply, not trusting herself to stand as it was. She kissed him back, leaning into him to just stay upright. "Yes," she practically whispered. All of that had been a shock to her system and she needed some water. Her cheeks grew even brighter red as she pressed against him, feeling his arousal through his pants. She was aroused, but she was also hungry and thirsty and weak.

The admission stunned her. She just stood there for a moment, hardly believing her keen ears. He wanted to...was he asking her? She kissed him back, closing her eyes as she tried to process it all. When he invited her back to his side, she needed a moment before she could move at all. "I... okay."

Dazed, the woman sat on the bed, letting Tim feed her. She didn't trust herself to do it at this point.

When they were done eating he put the tray on the table and out of the way. The food was delicious and he was feeling very full. He smiled and kissed her cheek, moving to stand up and face her. "I need a shower, how about you? I'm still feeling playful if would like to get dirty in the shower, if not I'll just scrub your back and wash behind your ears." He held out his hand to her, moving towards the shower. "Would you join me in getting clean in a dirty way Len?"

Len blushed at the idea of showering together. It seemed silly since she'd practically seen him naked and she already was. He was even suggesting they do more together. Unfortunately, she wasn't sure how to do anything else...Not really. "I..." She blushed again. "I don't know how to do anything else, Tim. Maybe I should just shower..." she said, feeling somewhat ashamed.

He smiled at her embarrassment, it made her cuter, and he moved to pull her into a hug, kissing her cheek and rubbing her shoulder. "Awww, it's alright." He led her into bathroom, starting the water, and placed a hand on her shoulder, leaning in to kiss her. "I am going to teach you how to be romantic with a partner." He said and moved down to take one of her breasts in his hand, squeezing it softly and sucked lightly at her nipple. "Now, step into the water and I'll get in after you. You don't have to do anything I'll just make you feel good." He said, and started to strip his pants off.

Back
Top Bottom