Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Train of Destiny (Candira and Chaos)

Candira

Singularity
Len was a pretty girl in her own right. She was a catgirl, and according to her master, that meant she was less than a "normal" woman, but she was quite pretty for what she was. Long silky hair framed her face and fell down her back in strawberry blonde rivers, coming to a stop just before her waist. Her eyes were golden and quite expressive, when she wore an expression. Her ears stayed fairly perky during the day, picking up all sorts of sounds that he average woman would not. It amused her master to see it, and that was good. Her master was much more friendly when he was amused.

She didn't have such a horrible life. Len had clothes, food, a roof over her head, and a meager amount of pay to use on her own interests. Of course, her clothes were merely variations of the same uniform her master ordered her to wear, the food was merely scraps from the master's dinner, and the roof was a small room just off of her master's with no window and no other way to exit but through his room, but it wasn't so bad, really. She had her health, and that was important, right? Her master often told her she had a healthy body and that it should be displayed in just the right way.

Her curves were accentuated by the maid uniforms she wore, her breasts always prominently displayed with ample cleavage. Her tail was almost always tucked safely under her dress, bound to her waist to give the illusion that she was more normal than she really was. When it was unbound it rested beneath her clothes, usually hidden by longer skirts. And it wasn't so bad, really. It didn't hurt nearly as much as when her tail acted on its own and master saw.

The feline servant was just fine. She fulfilled her duties faithfully, just as she had been raised and trained to do. She cooked, cleaned, bathed, and had sex with her master whenever he told her to. She followed his orders without hesitation, even when she knew it would hurt her. She knew no other life than this, and she was sure that she was happy. The only troubling thing to Len was that she almost never smiled in the presence of her master. What could that mean, she wondered.

As it was, they were currently riding a train to take the master to his next lecture. An important man had many responsibilities, he had said. Sharing his knowledge with as many people as possible was important. Accepting this explanation, Len accompanied the man, her small bag only packed with more maid uniforms and some underwear. The master, however, had five bags, which he made Len carry. Thankfully, he'd enchanted them so they were lighter for her to carry and heavier for anyone else.

As it was, they were sitting in the dining car while the master ate. The pretty feline found herself staring out at the passing landscape, wondering what it must be like to live in other places.

Timothy was the son of a retired soldier. His father, a wise man in Tim's eyes, decided to make something of his life after the war. Instead of just sitting around and becoming a worthless bum, his father became an engineer, and helped to design the train that now bustled down the track. After which his father became a train conductor, and because his mother passed away when he was young, his father brought him along and taught him everything he could.
But Tim was no ordinary kid, and his father was the first to know. Timothy hadn't intended to tell anyone, but it was impossible to keep a secret from his father. The secret of course being that he was a natural born Wizard. He wasn't too talented yet, at first he could only simple things, like make sparks from his fingers just by snapping them, or heating up water if he concentrated enough. However he practiced day and night with his skills, his father saw to that. 'Never waste any talent that God gives you, no matter how strange.' His father told him when he found out. Now he was quite a bit more skilled, but still nothing compared to the wizards in the big cities. They were truly skilled, although unlike them, he wasn't tried by master Wizards at their fancy skills. He was self taught, and that was enough to make his father proud.
Timothy loved his father, he was always there for him, always willing to teach his son new things.

So Timothy rode for free, ate for free, and had his own room on the train where he practiced his magic away from the passengers. He was already a grown man, barely twenty years old and still not of legal drinking age. He wasn't very tall either, five foot five, he was on the short side, five whole inches shorter then his father.
He dressed in simple engineer clothes, overalls, a white shirt, and work boots with good grip. He also wore a puffy hat, brown and made of thin leather, it held his messy brown hair out of his eyes, light blue crystals that sparkled for adventure.

Today he was making his way through the food car when he spotted the strangest sight. A girl with cat ears, staring out the window, a large impressive man sitting next to her. He stuffed his face while the girl ate nothing, and when he was done he rudely shoved the plate to her, a small chicken wing and most of the salad was all that was really left on the plate, which he gave to the girl as he moved to use the washroom.

Tim stepped out of his way, and quickly walked over to the girl. "Hey, is he really going to make you eat his left overs? That's kind of mean. You must be far hungrier then that." He slid into the seat, still warm from where the man sat, and Tim looked to her ears. "Are those real? Can, can I touch them?" He said looking up to them smiling. He looked to her, letting his eyes lock with hers. "You're cute."

Len had never been one to turn down a meal, and when her master passed her his leftovers, she knew that it would be best to eat what she could. There wasn't much, but then, she was used to going without. Master was a nervous eater, and so he ate more when he went on trips. The salad was a rare thing for her master to waste his time with at all, so it was something of a treat for her. The greens looked delicious. She was just about to dig in when a stranger sat down where her master had just been. The fork was poised just before her lips as she stared at the stranger in awe.

Never before had Len come across someone who asked so many questions and had so many opinions in such a short amount of time. But he looked friendly--an engineer from what she could see. Perhaps he was just on his break and curious. Well, there was no real harm done as long as master was away. The pretty catgirl set her fork down and attempted to answer one question at a time, her ears twitching now and then from noises of other diners in the car.

A soft, sweet voice answered him. "Master always lets me eat his leftovers. And I'm not so hungry now. I don't eat much," she said. Of course, that was partially because she wasn't given much to eat, but who was she to split hairs? "My ears? Why would you want to touch them?" she asked, blushing a little, shrinking back. His last compliment caught her by surprise. "Cute? What do you mean?" she asked.

Finally, her hunger got the better of her and she took a forkful of salad, munching away while he sat with her. There was no rule against talking during a meal or vice versa that she knew of. "Who are you?"

He smiled, and patted her on the shoulder. "I am Tim, my father is one of the head Engineers of this train. I help out when I can but I'm not obligated to work. Only when I want to eat." He laughed, and scooted a little closer, careful not to scare the jumpy girl. "I've never seen a real catgirl in person before." He said, and getting a good look at her he noticed how much cleavage she had. "I... wow..." He said blushing and quickly looked back to her. "You're really really pretty."
He placed his hand back on her shoulder, and smiled. "Would you master be mad if I snuck you away?" He grinned, and quickly took the piece of chicken. "Come on. I'll show you what it's like to eat a real meal. I mean, he didn't tell you to stay put did he?" He said, knowing most likely that a cruel master would expect her to do so without being told. He pulled back off the seat, and held the chicken teasingly as she ate the salad. "I know you don't want to waste any of the food he gave you, so I doubt you'll let me run off with your chicken, right?" Tim said backing off more. He dared her to chase after him, grinning at her, catching more view of the so obvious cleavage. He smiled as she watched him, letting her finish the salad as he was sure a hungry servant girl would, and with the last bite he took off with her piece of chicken, in the opposite direction that her master had left, making sure she followed.

He knew his father would not be happy if he knew he was meddling with the affairs of a rich passenger, but he also knew his father would be proud of him for trying to show a poor girl a fun time. Of course his mind quickly went to dirty thoughts of the cat girl, the sounds of her mewing while he made love to her....
He quickly shoved the thoughts from his head as he lured her to his room, wondering what he should get her to eat.
He would keep her company for the rest of her trip, and only then return her to master. He wanted to show her a fun time. Show her exactly why she should not let herself be treated so cruelly. And he would not fail in his endeavor.

She wasn't sure that she liked how he was being so familiar with her--touching her shoulder, scooting closer to her. It made her nervous when he got close to her. Not only because master was not a forgiving man, but because the stranger was one of the most handsome men she'd seen. His eyes were particularly alluring with their bright blue color. Blushing, the girl tried her best to stay calm as he stared at her. He had a lovely smile and she found herself grinning just a little in return. It was pleasant.

Tim. That was a nice name. So she was close when she'd guessed that he was an engineer. Still, the fact that he was here with her didn't speak well for his sense of responsibility. She felt a little uncomfortable under his intense gaze, and almost wished he would stop. But then, he said something her master never said to her. She set down the salad fork and looked up at him. "I suppose I'm pretty for what I am," she admitted, wondering why he didn't allude to the fact that she was obviously inferior to those "normal" women she saw so much of.

At the mention of him sneaking her away, however, the smile she'd so lightly given him vanished. Master wouldn't like it at all. The last time she'd wandered off, she'd been a little girl and he'd given her a painful enough punishment that she would never do such a thing again. "I can't leave," she said, panicking just a little. And then he was teasing her with the meat master had given up. Did he realize how cruel he was being to her? "Please give that back. If you take it, I won't get anything else," she said. The thought of this only made her more hungry so she focused on the salad until it was gone. But he still held her chicken wing hostage. "Please don't tease me like that," she said.

It became apparent that he wasn't going to stop bothering her and teasing her until she followed after him so she stood up, gracefully slipping out of the booth and onto her feet. She wouldn't be gone long...and master would be awhile longer, she knew. She had a little time left. "Mr. Tim, please stop," she said, following him. If she hadn't been so worried and so hungry, she might have had some fun. She might have realized he was trying to trick her instead of playing a game with her.

Her statement baffled him. 'pretty for what I am'. This man must have really been cruel to her if he didn't let her know she was amazing beautiful in every way. "For what you are?" He questioned her, still holding the chicken hostage. "You're far prettier then most human girls I've ever seen. I swear it on my life, you are the most wonderfully pretty girl I have ever seen." He said, passing through another car, smiling as she followed him. She was so cute as she got all panicky, he couldn't wait to make her truly smile.
"Please don't call me Mister. It's simply Tim." He said, and stopped finally in front of the door to his room. He placed the piece of chicken in her hands, but quickly opened his door, grinning to her he took her hands and pulled her into his room. "This is where I stay." He said, and quickly pushed her to a chair by the window. "Sit down please, I want to spend some time with you." He said, and shut the door behind them. "What do you like to eat? I can get you a whole Serama chicken if you want. They're kind of small but hey, they're more fun to eat." He kneeled down in front of her, and placed his hands on her knees. "So. What is your name? A girl as pretty as you must have a pretty name, right?" He looked over her skin, this time not trying to undress her, not pervertedly anyway. She didn't seem to have any noticeable bruising or scars, but what about under her maid robes. "He, doesn't hit you does he? Your master? I would hope not for his sake, or his stay on my father's train might be.... A bit less comfortable."

His statement was confusing. She was prettier than human girls? That simply wasn't possible. But he was swearing on his life. Maybe it was true after all. Color flooded to her cheeks, a soft rosiness settling in as she followed after him. "Then please stop toying with the pretty girl," she said, pouting just a little. He insisted upon her forgoing titles when she addressed him, and that was also unheard of in her world. Just what kind of man was Tim? Even in her mind it felt strange to leave off "mister." But each person was different, she supposed. Why was it that his wildness, his lack of social etiquette made her want to smile?

Finally, after they'd gone through at least two cars, he stopped. She huffed a little, as he handed over the wing. "Geez, why did you do that?" she asked, taking it back. Maybe if she hurried, she could get back to the table without getting into trouble. But Tim apparently had other plans. She squeaked as he pulled her into his room. Before she knew it she was off of her feet and in a comfy chair by the window. Surprised, and a little confused, the girl watched him curiously, her ears perked straight up. And then he was asking about food again. Wait...what?

"Umm..well I'm not a picky eater, sir...Tim," she corrected. The idea of a whole bird to herself made her mouth water, and she suddenly wished that her master had left her more to eat, her stomach growling in agreement. "Oh, my. Excuse me...I wouldn't know what to do with a whole Serama chicken. I don't think I've ever had such a large meal all to myself." She wasn't really fed very well, but she was fed enough to keep her in good health. Good health was what mattered, she reminded herself. "But I should be getting back to my master. He'll be wondering where I am..."

And then he was kneeling in front of her. For some reason he reminded her a little bit of a dog--eager to be friendly, and curious about new people. She chuckled at the thought and fought the urge to pat his head. "My name is Len. It is lovely to meet you." She bowed her head gracefully and then looked back up at him, that intense gaze of his lingering over her once more. Suddenly she was a bit uncomfortable.

But then he asked her a question she couldn't answer. For a moment, the light went out of her eyes and her face became quite solemn. It was as if she was shutting the world out and removing herself as well. But his warm hand on hers, his earnestness--the care he seemed to genuinely radiate brought her back. "I...my master doesn't hit me often. Only when I deserve it. He never hits me very hard, anyway. Mostly he steps on my tail and tries to hurt me that way. But all of the people like me have to learn their place. I'm no exception. We're not as good as normal people, so we must be trained properly." She smiled softly, though her heart wasn't in it. The words were hollow, just like her smile.

"But please, don't give my master trouble. When he's angry he's frightening. And he's a powerful wizard. He has ways to get back at people," she said softly. Suddenly, she very much wanted to leave. "I can't stay here. Please let me go back."

He listened to her talk, her voice small and cute, it made him smile, but the thing she said, his smile quickly faded. When she said he only hit her when she deserved it, he almost snapped right then. His fist clenched in anger, but he quickly took a deep breath and calmed himself, and gave her a small smile.
"The Serema is actually a pretty small chicken, but I think for a girl your size it would be alright, but, seriously? Just scraps? ...." He sighed, and shook his head as he stood up and moved to the intercom in his room. He had a direct link to the kitchen, they knew him well and he even liked to help them out on occasion. He was more of a fix-it guy then an engineer. He loved to find out how things works, how they functioned. He discovered he could manipulate things with his magic, make them work, or make them malfunction.
"Hi, ya it's me, I'd like two Serama chickens, two full salads, a large fruit salad, and for myself I'll have a steak and an orange." He said, and hung up the receiver and turned back to her.
"Whatever you don't finish we can store for later in the fridge." He said, and sat down next to her. "I can't believe you think your life is okay." He reached out and gently touched her face, her skin was soft, softer then almost any human girl he had ever been with. "It's never okay to hit a woman. Never. Never ever..." He said, pounding the statement into fact. "I... I can't let you go back to him. You're so innocent... I can't stand the thought of letting you get hurt anymore." He leaned forward, looking her in the eyes. "I..." He leaned forward, and kissed her on the lips, closing his eyes as he did so.
He finally pulled back after what seemed like forever to him, and looked at her. "I'm not sorry for doing that. And if you liked it I'll gladly do it again. I'll do far more to make you happy." He said, resting his other hand on her leg, a couple fingers falling under her skirt, but no more then that. "You don't have to stay with him. You don't have to fear him. I can't tell you much but this train has safeguards against upset customers, especially wizards." He smiled. "I helped design them."

She could tell that he was upset, but she wasn't really sure why that was. Men were always encouraging master to discipline her--laughing about it even. Why was Tim so offended by the idea? His anger was so surprising that she didn't even tense up like with master. And it seemed to be over soon enough. What a strange man. How was it that he was so gentle with someone like her? He had no real reason to be.

Before she could say no to his gracious offer, he was calling the dining car to bring more food. She was about to object and have him cancel it when she was cut off by his explanation. Well...as long as she wasn't wasting food, it might be okay. "I have a good life," she said, the denial she'd clung to for so long going through. "It could be a lot worse," she said, frowning as he touched her face.

His statement was so forceful, she found herself believing him. But then, where did that leave her? Where did it leave her master? He was closer now, his blue eyes so close they were almost hypnotic. Innocent? She was innocent? That didn't seem right. It seemed like she was always being punished for something or other. She was about to say so when he told her he couldn't let her go.

The kiss was warm and gentle--soft and full of feelings. She'd never felt anything like it before--and she'd kissed men in the past. But with Tim, it felt like it meant something. Her eyes slid closed and she wondered how it was possible to feel so much in a kiss from someone she'd only just met. Someone who didn't even know her. When he broke the kiss, her golden eyes fluttered open and she was a pretty shade of red. Breathless, wordless, she stared at him as he spoke.

She wanted so much to believe him--that things could get better and he could be the one to help her. Her fingers pressed against her lips as she watched him now. He seemed so determined. He wanted her to be happy--her master had never said anything about that before...but could she really leave him? "I have no place to go if I leave him. I'll be worse off than I am now. No home, no food, no hope of payment," she said with a frown. "I don't really have many skills outside of what I do now. I wish I could believe that everything will work out, but it's not as simple as you make it sound."

It physically hurt to deny him what he wanted for her. But it seemed so hopeless. Her master would find her and hurt her. He would never ever let her be happy once he found out she'd agreed to leave him. And all the reasons she'd given to Tim were true as well. Besides, who would want to hire a catgirl? She wasn't a pretty normal girl--she was something else. Even if Tim thought she was beautiful, he might be the only one.

Timothy was happy she didn't pull back from the kiss. Her lips were so soft, so gentle, he didn't want to leave them. He pulled back, and smiled to her. She was so cute, he felt so bad for her, what a horrible life she must have. He would make it better for her. He knew his father didn't like him messing with wealthy or dangerous passengers, but he couldn't stand by and let this girl continue to suffer.
"You're joking right? You could stay here with me." He was almost shocked that would think that he might ask her to run away and that he would just leave her out in the cold. "I would never just leave you without a home Len. You're so pretty...." He kissed her softly on the lips, for barely a moment and stood up. "How can I show you how I care?" He said, and looked her over. Something stuck him then. "Where is your tail? You do have one right? Don't all cat girls have tails?" He sat back down, and took her hands in his own. "Let's see your tail." He said smiling to her. "Does he not let you show it because you're, 'less then normal'? What a lier. You're not less then normal, you're far more then normal. Just because you are different... I am a wizard too. I don't fear your master, and you shouldn't fear him anymore either. Now come on, let's get your tail out. I want to see you smile more."

Live with him? She frowned, not sure how she felt about that idea. He already seemed to like her far more than her master. Maybe she would have a better life here after all. But it seemed too good to be true. Usually if something seemed that way, it was only a lie. But Tim...he seemed so honest. It was hard to believe that he would lie to her. Still, she wondered if he only wanted to help her because she was pretty in his eyes. After all, she was a complete stranger. What could he possibly gain?

And then he gave her another kiss and she felt her doubt slowly melting away. She watched him as he stood again, trying to prove his affection. He mentioned her tail and she blushed as he asked to see it. For so long, she'd been taught that it was something she should never let other people see. It was embarrassing to think that he might want to see it too. But he kept trying to tell her she was better than her master gave her credit for. She was more beautiful and more special than a normal woman. Maybe it was the idea that he wanted to prove the master wrong, or maybe it was because he seemed to like her so much, but she felt safe here. She was compelled to do as he asked.

"V-very well. Just don't laugh." With that, Len stood up and told him to turn around. While she was sure he was looking away, she lifted her skirts and undid the binding around her poor, cramped tail. It unfurled and she stretched it for a moment before she put her skirt back down and told him it was alright to look.

Timothy nodded to her and gave her a smile. "Why would I laugh?" He turned around for her, grinning as he held his back to her, and waited for her to let him turn back around. He was happy that she was asking him to do something. When he turned back around he saw her tail, and moved to her. "Now doesn't that feel better? No more putting it away, alright?" Tim moved to her and wrapped his arms around her shoulders, giving her a small hug, letting go just in time for a knock at the door.
"Got your food Tim." A male's voice, one of the servers from the diner cart. Tim went to open the door, nodding to the guy.
"Just entertaining a girl Steve, no need to pry too much." He said seeing the guy's grin, and closed the door on him, as he only got a look at her basic shape.
He turned back around, balancing the two chicken plates on one arm and her bowl of salad, her bowl of fruit and his stake on his other. "I hope you're hungry Len." He said, and moved to set the two plates in front of her, placing the fruit and salad next to them. He sat down on the other side of the table and motioned for her to come over. "Sit, eat. It's all yours, except for the stake. That's mine." He said grinning, and started to eat.

Why would he laugh? Was he joking? She frowned, blushing a little as he looked at her tail. It was a little stiff from being curled around her waist and tied there, but it did feel better this way. Maybe she could trust him a little more. After all--he'd only been kind and gentle to her so far--aside from when he stole her food. And there had been that kiss...color rose to her cheeks as she thought of it. "I...well, it does feel better. It's always so sore when I take it down..."

And then he was hugging her. Surprised at the affection, she didn't really know how to respond. She smiled softly at the little embrace and put her hands on his back to show she accepted it. When he let go there was a knock at the door. She nearly jumped out of her skin at the sound. Instantly, she was afraid that it was her master coming to look for her. she hid her tail behind her and tried to look sorry for what she'd done.

It turned out to be the food Tim had ordered for them earlier. When the man left, Len put her hand over her racing heart. This was just too much stress! She was about to say she really should leave when she caught a whiff of the food on the table. Instantly her mouth watered and her stomach growled in protest. Well...it would be rude to leave after he'd gone through the trouble, right?

So she took a seat across from him, utterly stunned at all the food on the table. And it was for her? "Really? This is all mine to eat?" she asked, looking up at him. She really doubted that she could put away that much food, but her appetite was pretty strong at this point. And she always seemed to be hungry anyway. It was best to not pass up food. "Well, if you're sure...Thank you for the food, Tim." She smiled at him and then took the salad first, surprised that all of the extras were in it--eggs, crutons, dressing--all the things her master usually ate. They were delicious! It was so good! She purred softly, not realizing she'd done so as she took another bite, and another.

Before she knew it, she'd polished off the salad and half of the fruit bowl, starting on the chicken. Who knew she'd been so hungry? Apparently Tim. And he wanted to take care of her. Maybe she really ought to consider it. He was already much kinder than her current master--and he seemed to think pretty highly of her.

(oh, two salads. lol.)(so plenty plenty of food for her.)

"mm-hmm..." He said nodding with a mouthful when she asked if the food was really for her. He grinned at her as he swallowed a bite and kept on eating. The food was good, and he peeled apart the orange and ate some of it alongside his steak. Tim mostly focused on watching Len eat, but was still finished eating quick enough. He waited patiently until she was full, and when she couldn't eat anymore, he asked her a more personal question. "Have you ever had sex? I wouldn't be surprised if your master violated you, but has he, has ever given you any sexual stimulation?" He said, trying to be as serious as he could. He pushed his plate to the side. "I'd like to show you how much I like you, if that's okay Len. Would it be okay if I made you feel good?"

(Oh! lol, well she'll finish that one later, I guess).

She finished her first bird and got through the fruit plate along with some of the other salad before she was full. It was the first time in her life she could remember not feeling at least a little hungry. It was wonderful. Sighing in pleasure, Len leaned back in her chair. "Thank you so much." She just relaxed that way for a moment, watching her host until he asked a rather unorthodox question. At least, she'd never heard it discussed at a dinner table before. Then again, it was just the two of them.

The sheer audacity of his question cut through her hesitation to answer. "Well, my master hasn't taken my virginity, though he does have the right," she said, thinking. "He's never really done anything to make me feel good. I'm not really good enough for that," she said with a smile. "But I have given him fellatio before, and I do know what goes on during sex. I've seen him with some of his consorts before..."

His proposal caught her off guard as well. "I...But we barely know each other. How could you like me so much when we've only just met?" And from her limited understanding of the subject, she wasn't entirely sure that sex was something you just did whenever and wherever you wanted. But the most important thing, from what her master had said, was who you had sex with. Why would he choose her? She wasn't really all that special.

"Why...why are you doing all of this? Why do you like me so much?"

"Because I think you're cute. That and of course you deserve it. You're treated so poorly by him... I can't stand the thought of letting you go on serving such a horrible man." He looked to her with a sort of sadness, and stood up, going to the door. He opened it, and looked both ways before closing it, and locking it. "Please, sit by the window, I would really like to make you feel good." Tim moved to her and gently stroked her cheek, leaning in to kiss her on the lips. "Please?" He said, hoping that she would say yes. She wouldn't be the first girl he had been with, and he himself was not a virgin. He however was glad such a cruel man had not taken hers away from her. "He doesn't have the right to take anything from you. Not even I have that right. You must choose who you give yourself to."

Len watched as he locked the door, considering his reasoning. He thought she was being treated poorly, and sought to show her that she deserved better. He thought her master was a horrible man, and that she shouldn't serve him anymore. And finally, it was because she was cute. No one had ever called her that before--not even when she was little. What a strange man he was turning out to be. But she couldn't deny that the more time she spent in his company, the less she wanted to go back to her master. Still--it all seemed like some kind of trick. This couldn't be real.

She frowned softly, not fully understanding that she had a right to choose. Len had never had the right to choose anything but what she spent her money on. The catgirl rarely spent it, though. She didn't make very much, and so she had quite a bit saved now. She wondered, briefly, if she'd had the choice to say no before when her master had so clearly expected her to give him what he wanted. But if he hadn't the right, why did he demand it? Confused, she watched Tim for a long moment. His eyes won her over.

"Alright... I...I suppose it couldn't hurt," she said, blushing softly. And so, she moved to the chair by the window once more, nervous and uncertain. She'd never had someone touch her before. Well no one besides her master. But even he usually kept his hands to himself. She wondered what it was that Tim would do to make her feel good.

Tim smiled when she said yes, and moved to her. He sat down next to her, and gently took her chin in his hand. "Okay, I'm going to take this slow. You're going to feel good, I promise..." He said, his left hand moving over the hem line to her cleavage. He thought about stripping her down right off the bat, but he felt he should take it extra slow with her. "Does he ever make you strip? Or does he hide your body? I want to see it all, but I am patient." He said, and leaned in to kiss her, his lips spreading hers open as his tongue made it's way inside her mouth. His left hand slipped down over her far breast, and his fingers curled underneath it, squeezing it gently as he kissed her, careful to be tender with his touches.
He kept the kiss going as he fondled her breast, his tongue working against hers as he showed her a proper kiss. He didn't break it, he just kept it going as he let her melt into his touches. Everything he did was to make her feel good.

The catgirl's ears perked up as Tim sat nest to her. He wanted to make her feel good. No one had ever said that to her before. She blushed as he ran a hand over her chest. "He hasn't made me strip before," she managed, her thoughts a bit scattered now that he was touching her so intimately. The idea that he wanted to see all of her body made her blush a little deeper. She wasn't supposed to be desirable--she wasn't normal. Wasn't that why her master treated her that way? But then why did it feel so good to be touched like this?

Her whole body seemed to tingle with pleasure as his hands gently ran over her. She nearly purred as his hand cupped and squeezed her breast. Suddenly every part of her was sensitive. What was going on? And then he kissed her and she was lost again. Her eyes closed and she groaned softly, slowly melting as he went on. He hadn't lied. It did feel good. But in the back of her mind, stuck behind all the pleasure, she had to wonder why he wanted her to feel good. It just wasn't normal.

He pulled back, smiling as she moaned in pleasure. "I told you..." he said, and softly took his hands upon her shoulders, pressing her gently against the wall. He took her top, and gently pulled it down until her breasts fell out. He looked to her as he gently took them, wrapping his finger under them and gave them a squeeze. He rotated his hands and let his fingers rest on the top, his thumbs stroking over her nipples. "How does it feel?" he said, and leaned in to kiss her before she answered, rotating his thumbs against her nipples as his tongue swirled around her mouth, and pulled back. "Does it feel good? Do you want me to continue?"

Len was having trouble forming sentences at the moment--luckily, he didn't give her time to answer him. She blushed softly as he pushed the top of her dress down to reveal her breasts, but his hands felt even better against her bare skin than she'd imagined they might. She closed her eyes again, purring softly as he stroked her nipples, the little pink buds hardening beneath his touch. One more question now. She had to answer him. Luckily it only required one word of response.

"Yes." She blushed softly as more words came to her. "It feels good...so please...don't stop." Her golden eyes looked up into his, darkened from her pleasure. Her heart was pumping so fast, it felt like she'd been running. But this was a good kind of feeling. She was a little embarrassed that he was seeing her like this, touching her like this, but it felt so good. Just like he'd promised, he'd made her feel wonderful. Maybe she could trust him after all?

"I won't stop, don't worry. He said, and leaned in to kiss her as his fingers gently squeezed her breasts, fondling the soft mounds as he moved closer. He pressed against them as he leaned in to kiss her again, his tongue pressing through her lips as he swirled it around pressed his lips closer to him. "mmm..." He moaned, his lips melting against hers. She was so soft, so willing. He was happy he found such a pretty girl, she was nothing like most of the human girls he met.

After awhile he broke from the kiss, and smiled to her. "I'm going to start stroking your sensitive area. Have you ever touched yourself there? has anyone touched you there? I hope I'm the first." He said smiling, and one hand went behind her head, pulling her into a quick kiss, before his hands moved down her sides, moving up under her skirt. One hand rested on the seat as the other found her panties, his fingers stroking the underside, touching her pussy through her panties, he stroked her gently, taking his time with her, careful not to rush her. In time he would be using his tongue, but for now her panties could stay on, for just a moment.

Len had never been pleasured before, and Tim was doing a fine job of it in her estimation. He told her he wouldn't stop, and so far, he was keeping is word. She kissed him back, moaning softly as she parted her lips for his tongue. Timidly, she allowed her tongue to flirt with his as it explored her mouth. She closed her eyes and let him play with her breasts for awhile longer. And then he broke the kiss. Slightly dazed, she opened her eyes and looked at him.

She blushed as he asked if anyone had ever touched her before. She shook her head. "You're my first," she said softly, suddenly glad that he was going to be the one. She blushed as he kissed her and stroked her pussy gently. Slowly, her panties began to feel damp, her pussy ready for more. She moaned softly, her nipples perky and stiff now. It all felt so good she could hardly think.

His hand moved over her pussy, sliding up and down into the dampness between her skin and her panties, his middle finger sliding against her slit, stroking her softly as he slowly pressed it between her folds. He looked to her smiling. "I'm glad I am..." and slipped the finger inside of her, quickly following it with his ring finger as his pinkie and index finger stroked the skin on the side. His fingers now inside of her he stroked gently, moving them back and forth inside of her. His other hand moved to squeeze a breast, rubbing his thumb over her nipple and pressing on it. He leaned forward to suck on her other nipple, swirling his tongue around it and sucked a little harder.

Blushing, Len practically melted away. She panted softly, moaning as he slipped his fingers inside of her. Everything was so new and felt so good. Her ears flattened a bit in pleasure, her tail twitching. When his lips moved down to her nipple, she felt even more pleasure wash through her, shivering as he stimulated her pleasure points. Purring softly, her hands reached up to his head, her fingers running through his hair. So this was what it was like to have sex? But her master had never done anything like this to the women he'd had in his chambers.

Her eyes closed and she let Tim show her just how much he wanted her to be happy. Moaning softly, she sank back into the seat, just enjoying herself for the first time in her life.

Back
Top Bottom