Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sweet Revenge - Needing 4 people

Von_Mia_Rose

Super-Earth
Welcome!

I have this idea i my head, based on a book i once wrote. Just imagine the movie SAW.
There is a lone warehouse, a fair drive from any nearest town. Rumor has it, you can hear screams from the warehouse.
There are THREE MAIN characters, Vixxie (Played by me) A Female sideKick, and a Male SideKick. Vixxie's Female sidekick has a thing for Vixxie.

They capture all their bullies they've had in theire lives. Capturing them to take their revenge.
Torments include, being strapped to a metal chair and having electrodes strapped to the hot points, making them orgasm after orgasm, untill it is agonising to climax and more, but it doesn't stop.

Being Strapped firmly to a wall, ball gag in mouth and watching the three have intimate, passionate sex, being flogged if he moves, moans or gets an erection.

Being whipped, spanked, climax controll...If the don't obey they are sent to the Judas Cradle [Ouch]

[Bare in mind one roleplayer can play more than one character]

A rather intriguing premise, to say the least. I'm very interested in taking on the part of the Male Sidekick if you'll have me? I'm also up for playing a bully/victim if you'd prefer. Or even doing both the Male Sidekick and a victim, if needed.

Thanks! I'm looking forward to getting this one started once we have enough players. :)

I can play the female role and I think I can cope with playing a wide range of characters if that helps.
It sounds exciting and I'd love to be a part of it.

And I would be happy to play some extra females as past bullies (Cheerleaders, badass girl, strict teacher), if you want me to.

ChrisGabriel said:
And I would be happy to play some extra females as past bullies (Cheerleaders, badass girl, strict teacher), if you want me to.

Sure, put your said bullies in the sweet revenge character profiles and i will inbox you when you can join! :)

Back
Top Bottom