Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mello x Matt [Seeking Mello] ipc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razz

Star
Ls4hiRe_zpsxwkpirsi.png

(Ignore the post count! I am ALWAYS seeking partners for this!)

Hello, my name is Razz. As the title suggests, I'm on the look-out for a one on one Mello/Matt role play and am seeking partner to play as Mello. I don't expect perfection, as their are many ways to play as Mello. I don't mind if you've only read the manga, if you've only seen the anime, or if you've only seen bits and pieces of either of the two. All I care about is that you have a decent understanding of Mello's personality and an interest in playing as him! c: That is the most important part, in my opinion!

I will be playing as Matt. I know he hardly got any screen time, and was only in a handful of panels in the manga, but there was enough there to give him a personality to play as. That, as well as the fact that I've done my research on him, gives me confidence that I can play him decently. I'm not perfect, but I really have a passion for Matt, and enjoy playing him regardless. And that's really the best I can give you!

So, that aside, let's get to the nitty-gritty of this thread!

This role play will be based on an alternate universe, where Mello and Matt never went to Wammy's. Where Ryuk never dropped the Death Note into the human world, and thus Kira was never 'born'. As for a specific plot, I would much prefer that we sit down and discuss it together so we both enjoy it. However, I have typically started Mello/Matt role plays as high school role plays simply because that seems to go the smoothest and is easiest to add whatever action/adventure/drama we want around. But I am 110% open to changing that up!

So, if you're interested, please shoot me a PM! I'm on often and will likely reply quickly! c:

Thank you!
- Razz

RE: Come play with Razz? [MxF MxM]

I do enjoy age gaps between M/M and one of my characters does enjoy them innocent types and another loves his bondage. Perhaps we could discuss this over PM?

RE: Seeking dom. M for MxM. <3

Lalalalalalalalalalllaallalalalalaal~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom