Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hanging With The Boys (Prosak & Myself)

LoveOrLust

Super-Earth
Callie was putting out the beer and Mike's hard lemonade in her den. Her boyfriend and his friends would be over soon to hang out and play some games. She was looking forward to Dead Rising and Saints Row the most. Her beau got her hooked on gaming, and they usually had game nights at least once every week with his friends. She got the snacks out and placed bowls of cheetos, doritos, salt and vinegar chips, and plain potato chips out on the large coffee table. She looked at the clock on the wall. She still had thirty minutes before they were to be there.

Callie went upstairs to fix her hair and get dressed. She had lounged around in her pajamas all day, since she didn't have classes on Thursdays. She changed into a lime green thong, with a matching bra, before donning a pale grey tank top and a black skirt. She didn't really have to put on shoes, but she slipped on a pair of black flats anyway, mainly to make it look like she actually did something all day. She stood in front of the full length mirror in her room and brushed out her long brown and blonde hair out. She had decided to wear her hair in a ponytail, her bangs falling in her face. She smiled at her reflection and went downstairs to await the arrival of the boys.

"Getting all fancy for us I see." Her boy friend said, as he snuck up from behind her. He wrapped his arms around her. Placing them gently on her waist. He placed his lip's gently, and sensualy on her neck. Sniffing her clean hair, and the smell of her perfume. As he continued to kiss up her delicate neck. He ended at the ear, with a soft nibble, at the edge of it. "They are going to be here soon. You took so long untill getting dressed, I thought you wanted them to see you in your pajamas." He teased. As, his hands, slowly moved down. One, went down, and slowly rose up her skirt. The other, Stopped at her crotch. his fingers slowly rubbing against her thong, touching her pussy indirectly. He smiled, then stopped. Taking a beer, and opening it against the counter, of the coffe table. "I think I will leave you all hot and flustered, I like that cute look you make when I get you horny." He then teasingly sat down on the couch. And took a drink of his beer.

Soon, his friend jack entered the house. Smiling at her, as he was clearly into her look. "Looking good, your girl is dam beautiful mike." He said. As he took a beer of his own. "Oh, I know, I know." Mike replied, as they motioned a small cheers. Before gulping down their beers.

Callie smiled and shrugged. "Eh, figured we could have a good time and pig out tonight." she said and laughed. "When we go to your friends houses it's nothing but beer, so you guys get sloshed and I'm the only sober one." Callie drank, but not beer. She hated the taste. She preferred the fruity girly drinks. She moaned softly as his hand teased her pussy through her thong. She moved closer to him as his lips grazed her neck. She turned to face him and kissed him back, hard. "Well, if you do, you better make sure you finish the job, or that cute look will turn into one angry face." she said and sat on the couch next to him, her hand on his lap.

She took one of her hard lemonades and twisted the cap off. "So, which friends are coming?" she asked. His friends were attractive, she loved their piercings. But her boyfriend too the cake. She loved his snake bites, and his blue grey eyes. She took a sip of her drink and leaned over, kissing him softly before the door opened. "Hey Jack." she said when the black haired guy walked in. She laughed a bit when he said "looking good". She smiled up at Jack and shrugged. "Well, he's almost as hot as me." she said, teasing Mike, nudging him gently.

"Ha ha, funny funny." Jack said as he sat on a lazy boy. "So, whats today's line up?" He asked. "Well, we will be playing a bout on halo 4, and then we will play gears using both my x boxes. And, finally we watch my girl play dead rising. Don't like it then suck it. Because she gets what she wants. But, you will have to wait in line." He then gave his girl a wink. As, his hand slowly touched her thigh. Gently squezing it. He slowly began to get turned on. His cock grew from within his pants. But, no one would notice, except for his girl. He wore loos jeans, his cock to big for normal jeans. So, from afar, you couldn't tell. But as for her... Oh, she can always tell. He had a way of, showing her when he was turned on.

Soon, Conner, and John came in. They grabbed their own beers, and began to talk with Jake. While they were distracted. He leand over to her. Licking her ear, as his hand moved towards her pussy. "Hey, how about today we do something... Out there." He teased. As he rubbed her roughly. His finger's, tucking under her thong for direct touch.

"Yeah, I try." she said and smiled. She listened to Mike list the game list and smiled. She kicked ass at dead rising, her favorite weapon being the light saber or the baseball bat with nails. She winked back at her boyfriend. When he squeezed her thigh she moved a little closer. She smiled and kissed his neck. "I see your a little aroused." she whispered in his ear.

When Connor and John filed in she watch them talk with Jack. "How far out there?" she asked. She moaned softly as he began to finger her. When his hands slipped under her thong she shifted to let him cover more area. She was wondering what kind of idea Mike had.

Mike smiled as she asked him. He continued to rub her. His index finger, slowly entering, once inside he moved it in a curving motion. As he whispered softly. "I want to show them how I love you." He then slowly, un did his pants. "Don't you, want to show them..." He pulled out his thick cock. His friends completely surprised at the sight of it. Maybe even a little jealous. He then finished his sentence, as he moved her hand towards his cock. "...how you love me."

"What the fuck is wrong with you mike?" Conner asked. But, mike ignored him. As, he began to thrust his finger into her. Slowly, but hard. A faint wet sound filling the air.

Callie smirked and grasped his cock as he fingered her. "Yeah, I guess I do." she said and looked into her boyfriend's blue grey eyes. He was the hottest guy she knew, and this kind of turned her on, having his friends watch them. She shifted slightly, moving her head down and licking the tip of his cock. She heard Conner and smirked a bit.

As he thrusted his finger into her pussy she moaned against his cock. It felt amazing. He always knew the quickest ways to make her wet. She gazed up and him, her eyes looking up at him cutely. She continued to bob her head up and down on his cock, her hands, gripping the base as she took him in inch by inch.

Back
Top Bottom