Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Super Heroes vs. Villains Open rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kira jumps out of the tree and lands beside Rain and said to him,''Where did your brother go to now,i think he might have another trick up his sleeve and that was a little bit too easy.'' ''Don't you think so Rain hmm.?'' Kira wonders when Rain brother will strike again and she sighed. Kira said to Red Dragon,''Thanks for the help as well,but that guy will be back soon and not sure when though we better keep our guard up at all times and i need some rest now i'm a little bit tired out for now.''

"You are welcome" Arien walked towards them. "I think Rain and I can keep guard while you rest." She said looking at him and then turning to look Kira. "Have you got a place to recover your strenght?" She asked.

Kira looked at Arien and said to her,''I do have a place to rest and its about two blocks from the park and it's my home as well as it is my father place as well.'' ''I know that i can make it back and it would be nice if you and Rain stay with me for one night it's up to you both.''

Arien smiled. "Of course I'll stay with you. Those ninjas could come back at any moment." She stopped talking for a moment, smiling. "Finally I've found people like me. I'll consider you my friends from now on. You can call me Arien, it's my real name." Another moment of silence. "Shall we go?"

Kira said to Arien,''Your right that those ninjas could be back Arien and are you coming as well hmm Rain?'' Kira waited for Rain answer to her question that she asked him and she sighed.

Rain nods and follows after her "Sure it would would be easier to watch over you when we are close by." he looked around and walk with them

Kusai was on a roof running to where the clan was and was able to get to his clan leader who was a old man "I found him, sensei what do you want me to do," he was behind a paper wall and had a long pipe that blew out smoke "I hear that there is another there, if he had any pride he wouldn't allow another clan to be with him. He is a lost clause kill him and the other too." Kusai sighed "sensei rain is a great ninja, he could," "I don't want to hear it, we see that he has lost his way and we hoped he would return to us but now that there is another clan involve we can't let our sercets fall into the hands of anyone else."

Kira nods her head and she leads Arien and Rain to her father`s home and she unlocks the front door and said to them both,``Please do not touch anything in the house we have breakable things in this home and welcome to the home of Green Arrow.`` Kira closed the door behind them all and she locks it up as well and showed Arien to one of the guests room that were to her liking and she showed Rain his guest room and said to him,``Enjoy your rest here and if any of you would like a drink please let me know okay.`` ``I have pop, juice,water, milk coffee or tea just let me know what you`d like to drink okay Rain or Arien.`` Kira walked into her room and she hangs her bow and arrows up on a coat rack and she removes her green cloak off her body and hangs it up over top of her bow and arrows. Kira was glad to be back at home for the night and knew that Leo and Kusai will not give up that easily at all and she sighed. Kira held a picture of her mother what she looks like and she looks at the picture and tucks it back underneath her pillow and she sighed. Kira leaves her room and she put`s the kettle on to make herself and her two new friends a hot drink hoping they like Jasemine tea as much as she does.

For most people earth is the end all to be all of the universe. They never get much further nor do they realize just how massive space is. Three months after gaining his ring, Malin was still having a problem putting his mind around just how massive the universe was. He wasn't so much as standing as he was returning to earth after three long months of a boot camp that had put him through his marks and taught him too use the ring he now possessed.

3600 sectors of space, with 7200+ green lanterns protecting every single one of them. Earth was only one of the hundreds of planets in Malin's sector number 2814, and as far planets went Earth was a back water ball of mud so far out in the space boonies that most expect to hear banjo music on their way in. Even so this planet has caused so many problems in the universe that it required it's own green lantern constantly on watch.

His ring gave a small chim as the vestige of a squirrel appeared in a bright green light. "ch'p nok so bar ver il to nick vars Oa."

Malin blinked for a moment his mind refocusing on the construct still too taken in by the sight of his home world from orbit, it was a view that so few actually got too see. He breathed as he focused on translating the message. "Ch'p here, I'm heading out on the other side of the world, cya on Oa."

Malin shook his head as he turned back to the planet his ring was keeping him in a geo synchronous orbit. "Right, I guess um... take me home?"

As he spoke the ring responded taking him into orbit on auto pilot. Malin was the youngest human ever inducted into the green lantern corps at 17, he had dirty blond hair and as he flew his ring was generating a costume consisting of a green black hoody jacket that held the green lantern crest, and black jeans, they weren't so much material however as they were energy. The black being ice cold to the touch with the green being hot.

To anyone who was looking out a window it would have looked like a bright green shooting star as he descended towards the city.

Kira sees a bright green light from the kitchen window and she wonders if her father story was right about the green lantern or not. The kettle was done boiling and Kira made herself a tea and she sighed and wonders why green lantern has returned back to earth for and she sighed. Kira was taking a few sips of her tea and she accidently drifts off to sleep on the couch and it started to rain and thunder and lighting outside. Kira was enjoying her sleep for a change.

When Arien entered the house her eyes opened in surprise, it was the biggest house she had ever seen. She looked everything with curiosity. Then Kira led her to her room. Arien was amazed, the bed was big and looked comfortable and the furniture was beautiful. Arien turned and smiled to Kira. "It's just perfect, thank you." Then Kira leaved to show Rain his room. Arien lay on the bed for a while, but she just couldn't be still, she had to explore the house. So she left her room and walked through the corridors. She was near a window when she saw a bright green light. "What was that?" She wondered.

Kira said to Arien,''I think that was a green lantern hero my father has told me stories about that group of heroes.'' ''I thought it was just a myth but i guess my father was right for a change Arien.'' Kira sits back down on the couch and she continues on drinking her tea and she sighed and wonders what Kusai and his ninjas are truly after this time.

Arien jumped like a scared cat because she didn't expected Kira to be there. "You scared me." When she calmed down, she asked. "Green Lantern? I've never heard about them. What are they?" She sat beside Kira, waiting for her response.

Malin touched earth born dirt for the first time in the better half of three months. To have seen the universe at it's greatest and too suddenly be back on this ground was disheartening especially since it would be a long time before he would even really be allowed to go into space again, but he could still fly, arguably that was the best part of the rings powers.

Still he decided to walk as he maneuvered around the city that he was born in, and had for the most part of his life been found entirely unnoticed by. He had been a delinquent with a long history of illegal behavior, so it was odd to think of himself as a cop. He caught a glimps of himself in the mirror for the first time, looking around as the rain soaked everything except for him, he was shielded by a soft green glow that eliminated the wet cold rain long before it touched it skin. Providing a buffer between him and the wind as well. He looked at his dirty blond hair, his eyes hidden behind a green mask. And he gave a small sigh.

A lot had changed for him, but a lot stayed the same and with his record being a green lantern was awkward. He turned and began to walk again it had been three months since he had been on earth, and a thought just hit him.... He no longer had a house, He hadn't paid rent in at least 4 months, and the small apartment he had lived in would now be long gone. He looked up into the stormy skies. "Really?... You don't give me a lot of insentive to stay on this world." He said in a low mutter his speech only answered by a crack of lightning.

Kira said to Arien,'' The green Lantern corpation is a group of heroes and they protect different sectors in this world.'' '' My father told me about a green lantern named Marlin and my father told me that he knows my father and he also knows about me as well.'' ''My father told me that Marlin will return back to earth and he'll need a place to stay when he comes back to earth Arien.''

-ira said to Arien,'' Marlin knows where my father and I live and don't be surpise if he comes here if he even remembers my name Arien and that is all I know about The Green Lantern Corpation and I hope that answers your question Arien.''

Rain was sleep in his room trying to relax and wonder if something bad was going to happen soon.

Kusai looked out in the sky saw the rain but he was safe inside planning on ways to get to his target he calls up leo "Hey, Leo you hae somewhat of a problem on your hands. My fees for catching her has gone up."

Leo said to Kusai,'' How much more do you want from me and Kira isn't that easy to capture her at allKusai.'' '' How much more money is it going to cost me Kusai?'' Kira was done her tea and she sighed and wonders if Marlin does remember her name or not and she still sighed.

"You never agreed to pay for catching her. By herself is a peice of cake and the ninja with her was just an added bonus for me but now you have two people watching after her, maybe even more. I'm going to need more then your men I'm going to need some all of your resources men, money, equipment."

Leo said to Kusai,'' Fine with me you can have all the money you want,the equipment you need and my men as well and do not kill Kira at all she has a disk that will be very helpful to us Kusai.'' '' Good luck with your mission to capture Kira alive and good night Kusai and bye for now Kusai.'' Leo hangs up his cell phone and he sighed.

Arien nodded. "Yes, kind of." Arien kept quiet for a moment, thinking. "But if I am keeping guard, how am I suppose to recognize him? I've never seen him." She asked, concerned about hurting him accidentally.

Kira said to Arien,''I will stay awake and hopefully he remembers where my father lives and Marlin and I are just friends nothing else Arien and he should be here anytime soon hopefully the storm isn't slowing him down Arien.'' Kira sighed and she get's off the couch and she looks out the window and watches the storm.

Arien looked at the window. "I don't like storms. Well, in fact, I don't like water." She stretched her arms. "So, we have to wait for him, right? I hope he doesn't take too much to arrive." She wasn't the kind of person that can stay still on a place for a long time.

Kira looked at Arien and said to her,``I hope your right he won`t take too long to arrive here.`` ``I haven`t seen him for about five months and I hope that Mariln is alright in this storm I`m a little bit worried about him.`` Kira grabs her rain coat and her umbrella and she put`s her rain boots on and she grabs her key to the house and said to Arien,`` I`m going to try to find him I should be alright and bring him here so he could rest and see you later Arien.`` Kira leaves the house and she keeps her bow and arrows with her at alltimes and she locks the door up and heads out into the storm to try to find Marlin at any cost.

Arien realized too late that Kira would go searching alone since a band of ninjas were looking for her. "HEY WAIT!!" She ran after her but Kira had left already. Arien couldn't go out because of the storm, it would leave her almost without powers. Then she remembered Rain, he was on his room. She ran towards his room and she bursted in. "Hey!! You have to go out there and meet Kira, she went out alone to search for that Green Lantern guy! Hurry up!"

Rain was alseep until someone came in almost knocking down the door. She he quickly went under his sheets and covers. He done this drill before when he was during his childhood. Sneaking out of the room while they go to the covers, running out house into the rain wasn't something he wanted to do the outfit isn't made for thunder storms as he got wet quickly so he wanted to get to cover quickly before he would catch something.

Kira continue on her search for Marlin and wonders where the heck he could be in this storm and Kira was unaware that one of Kusai top ninjas were following Kira among the shadows and she scanned the area and she could of swear that someone or something was following her and she sighed. Kira kept her guard up and nad thinks inside of her mind,``Where are you Marlin give me any kind of a sign that your alright and not badly hurt or injuired at any cost.`` ``Please be alright.``

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom