Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Super Heroes vs. Villains Open rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leo looked at Kusai and said to him,''Yes i am having trouble with that girl and her name is Kira,i want her alive and not dead and what price will it cost me for you to bring me that girl hmm Kusai?'' Kira was glad that she meant two new friends one is Rain and the other one is Wolverine. She knew that she'll have help this time. Kira sees someone listing to music and she excuses herself from this conversation and she walks over to the male with ear phones in his ears. She gently taps him on the shoulder hoping he'll remove his ear phones from his ears so she can introduce herself to him.

Kusai smiled "I want to use your resources. you have a lot of men and a lot of connections I want to use though to get to someone I know and then we can both get what we want." He got out of the way of leo walking to the door and when it came to his brother he was called to kill him but he loves his older brother and want to turn him to see the light and the errors of his way of walking out, so beating in a match should show that he is the better ninja and that he should follow him. If he didn't come to turn and bring his brother back into the fold then he would have to kill him and move on.

Leo said to Kusai,''That is fine with me that you can use some of my man I do not have a problem withit at all Kusai.'' ''But Kira is hard to try to capture and if you can capture her,without hurting her, i wish you the best of luck Kusai.'' ''I heard a rumor that another ninja is friends with Kira and his name his name is Rain.'' ''Does that name sound fimliar to you hmm KUsai?''

"That person Kusai is my dear brother that have gone soft on us. I will be a honor to get him to see the error of his way and to embrace what he is." Kusai said walking out the door he forgot that he sneaked in here and when he opened the door the guy behind it looked back to see him standing in front of him. Kusai didn't hesitate and cut his head clean off.

Kira had a bad feeling about something and she hears sirens going off and she wonders what the blazes is happing. Kira puts her hood over her head and she leaves the bar to see what just happened. She arrives at her father home and sees that one of the sercuity guards were dead and lost his head. Kira entered into the mansion and she hides among the shadows and she sees anotherninja that looked excatly like Rain. She wonders what the blazes he wants from her father in his manison. She said to him,'' Who the blazes are you and what do you want with my father manison what are you looking for.'' ''Get out of this house right now or else you'll be sorry.''

Katsu looked back at her and didn't say anything. As fast as he was in front of her he moved quickly to get to the side of her and threw ninja stars laced with a powerful sleeping aid on the edges.

Kira quickly moves out of the way and she throws a smoke bomb and she appears in the basement and knew that Leo was after this mircochip and she quickly grabs it and hides inside her boots and wonders who that ninja was. She hopes that ninja is gone so she can tell Rain what happened. Kira escapes from the basement window and she quickly jumps up into a tree and remains hidden for the time being.

Kusai put his mask over his mouth then looks around he goes to her window. "hmm, I'm going to have fun with her, would you mind if I rough her up a little bit." he said looking over his shoulder to Leo. He like to chase after people who could run away, one of the reason he liked his brother, a lot of times when he would play tag with his prey only for them to get caught quickly and die. He looked back outside and looked around he get a few flash bombs and throws them outside and it shine like a bright flash on the ground.

Kira quickly moves as fast as she can and she had to find Rain right away and wonders where Rain could be now. Leo looked at Kusai and said to him,``Sure you can rough her up a little bit and she has an important disk that I`m after.`` ``That disk Kira has with her is the floor planns to a factory that has really great weapons that could be very useful to me and you and Kira is going to be a little bit tricky to try to capture her.`` ``Good luck with mission in trying to capture Kira I wish you all the luck Kusai.``

Rain was put on his hero outfit that was really just light padded body suit with a wooden sword on his back and a utlity belt. a mask over head and guard for his eye with a hole for his mouth.

Kusai smiles and takes off after her then smiling he looks around to see if he can find a tract for her some ninja come around him and spread out to find her.

Kira continued on running as fast as she could and she accidently bumps into Rain and she said to him,``I didn`t see you their,a ninja is chasing me and he goes by the name of Kusai and I have no idea why he is after me for.`` ``He won`t give up that easily and I cannot use my bow and arrows until my shoulder is fully healed up.`` ``I must rest and hide from that ninja and does Kusai sound fimilir to you hmm Rain.?``

Rain sighs and takes his sword out "Why did you lead them to me though?" He said groaning but fending the ninja off that came out of the shadows. He slashed at her head and neck until Kusai showed up. "This is getting better and better first finding a girl to play tag with and finding my lost big brother, How is life treating you dear brother," Kusai said towards him. Rain groans and nods "That ninja, happens to be my crazy little brother." Rain said pointing his wooden sword at Kusai.

Kira looked at Rain and said to him,``Why didn`t you tell me that you have a brother and I cannot fight because of my injury to my right shoulder.`` ``I`m continue on running and hiding see ya around Rain.`` Kira took off running and she stops at a river and she catches her breathe and hopes that Kusai will leave her alone.

Arien had seen the entire chase from the air. She saw Kira talking with Rain and then, she saw her running till the river. "She needs help." She thought. Arien descended and landed beside Kira, raising a few clouds of dust with her red wings. "Maybe I can help you, my name is Red dragon."

Kira looked at her and said to her,``I`m Kira and it`s nice to meet you Red Dragon and I`m the daughter of the original green Arrow which is my father and sure I could use your help to get away from that ninja guy name Kusai.``

Arien nodded. "Nice to meet you, too." She looked in the direction of the ninjas. "I can take you and fly away or we can stay here to fight. It's your decision." She said, moving her wings a little. "But if we fight I'll need to be farther from the water. It makes me weak."

Rain and Kusai kept fighting but Kusai was reckless leaving nothing to stand in his way weather it be a living person or just an object as one of the ninjas before try to surprise rain only to get in the way and was cut down instantly. "You have a family and yet you are quick to kill brother of mine, don't you see that what you are killing is members of your clan, why be so fast as to kill them off."

Kusai laughed "Oh dear brother you try to depend them but yet you try to distance yourself away from us at the same time; this is OUR clan that you speak of. You learned just as well as I that to die for the sake of your clan is one of great honor. Those that have falling by my sword has no one but me to thank for giving them such an honor." It was there that he used his favorite weapon the Kusarigama to take the wooden sword from his brother. "My dear big brother, surely you didn't think that a simple wooden sword would do anything to me did you. I'm almost too ashame to see you like this, soft and weak."

Kira looked at her and said to her,``I cannot fight without my bow and arrows and my right shoulder has not fully healed from a gun shot wound and you can help Rain out and I`ll see if I can come up with a bit of a distraction.`` ``Just like my father distracted his enemies let`s help Rain he needs our help Red Dragon.``

"You can't fight? That's why I always wear swords, you can fight even with a broken arm." Arien looked in the direction of Rain. "I'll go help Rain." She started running towards him. When she was far enough from the water her wings disappeared and she transformed her hands into two reptile red paws with sharp claws. On the way she beheaded a ninja with her claws.

Kira looked at her and she followed Red Dragon and she climbs up into a tree and she pulls out her bow and an arrow and she places the arrow into the bow and she let's her arrow go and its one of Kusai ninjas right in the heart. Kira was amazed that her right shoulder was fully healed up for the time being.

Rain looked around "Kusai you should give up now, Don't make this harder then it needs to be." Kusai laughed a little and show an evil smile. "Dear brother, I not going to quit now that the numbers are fair." he throws a smoke bomb on the ground and it covers where he was with kusai.

Kira sees the smoke on the ground and she wasn't sure where Rain or Red Dragon were,it was hard to see through the smoke. Kira climbs higher up into the tree and she places her hood over her head and she was trying to figure out where Kusai went to this time.

Arien heard the smoke bomb exploding and she covered her mouth with one of her hands, that were now human ones. She tried to see something through the smoke but failed, then she closed her eyes paying attention to any sound.

Kira could see Kusai and she aims her arrow at his sword hoping that she could knock the weapon out of his hand. Kira let the arrow go and her shoulder was okay and her arrow knocked kusai sword out of his hand and she was glad that she had a perfect aim and she knew that Rain brother would bea bit ticked off with that direct hit with her arrow.

Kusai raised his weapon high to strike rain down but an arrow knocked it out of his hands. he sucks through his teethand using the chain below the handle was able to recover it quickly and elongate his motion. Rain stay back and dodged out of the way of the long strike and took this chance to rush after him only to get their and see that it was a fake. The smoked cleared and Rain was there throwing the wooden doll away and walking over to get his sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom