Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Super Heroes vs. Villains Open rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The setting takes place in New York City where a female girl was walking around the city to see if anyone needed her help to save them or not. Her name is Kira and her father is the original Green Arrow.

Her father has be gone for about two whole years and she is trying to find answers about her father disappearance and wonders if anyone else could tell her more about her father why he disappeared for.

Kira continues on walking and she sees a very familiar villain once again and she thought that her father defeated Leo.

And she wonders what the blazes he is doing here in New York City with a lot of thugs that he pays them for the work they have done causing crime in this city and a bit of chaos and hell for the super heroes as well.

Leo was talking to the leader of thugs and said to him, `` we do not have to worry about Green Arrow anymore; he is trapped on an Island, where he will never be able to escape and be reunited with his daughter ever again. `` ``I do not fear his daughter at any cost and I will find some villains that will help me defeat the super heroes and put an end to them all someday we will win and they will loose.``

``No one is going to stop us now from robbing this bank, I would like to see them try to stop me now, continue on working boys. ``

The thugs nodded their heads and continue on robbing the bank still and Kira over heard this plan and she slightly curses underneath her breathe and she will need a bit of help with this fight and she sighed.

Kira remained in the shadows and she pulls her hood over her head and she withdrew her bow and she places an arrow into the bow and aims for a tire on one of the enemies’ vehicles.

She lets the arrow go and the arrow makes a hole in the tire and all you could hear was the sizzling of the air out of the tire. One of the thugs ran over to see what happened and Kira jumps down and knocks the thug out and she wonders how long she could hold them off before she has any help with this battle.

Its about 8pm at night time on a nice summer night out like tonight. ((D.))

Wolverine watches with curiosity... somewhere in the shadows...He is no foe, but likes to keep himself to himself.. he slinks off and heads to the neerest bar.

Kira was putting up a great fight so far and she had to retreat back into the shadows and place her left hand over her wounded shoulder that one of the thugs hit her with a bullet and she slightly winches in a tad bit of pain. Kira was walking through the streets to try to find the nearest hospital to see if they could very carefully remove the bullet from her shoulder or not. She was trying her best to walk,but she wasn`t sure how far she could walk without passing out. She continues on walking and she couldn`t walk anymore and she finally passes out from her wound.

The thug was glad that he made Kira retreat from the scene of the crime.

Leo saw what happened to his car and he slightly cursed underneath his breathe and now he felt a little bit threaten of Kira and he was very mad and ticked off.
((I left an opening for etiher Wolverine or Rain to catch Kira before she passes out on the side walk.))
Leo said to four of the thugs,`` Find that Kira girl and bring her to me alive go now and find her no one will help her now.`` ``Not even another super hero will not want to help her at all she is becoming more like her father now.``

Four of the thugs nodded their heads and wondered which way that girl went two of the thugs went left and the other two went right to try to find Kira at any cost.

Rain had been kicked, punched, bottles and chairs broken on top of him, and thrown out of a burning building from three stories. All in a days work for a stuntman like himself. He minding his own business until he sees a passed out on ground. Not surprising seeing that this is the big city and he seen plently of bums and homeless since coming here so he didn't pay any mind to it until he get closer and notice she has on pretty nice clothes for a homeless person. He bend down to see that she is hurt and pick her up putting her arm over his shoulder. He was about to take her to the hospital until two thug looking guys come up to him.

The two thugs said to him,``Give us that girl you have no idea who she is and our boss wants her alive,hand her over now stuntman,we mean it give her back to us right now.`` ``Or else you`ll be sorry hand her over now and who ever you are.`` The two thugs begin to charge at Rain to see if they can get a direct hit on him to make him put the girl down and hand her over to them both.

The other two thugs gave up on looking for the girl and they both entered into the bar that Wolverine was in and they both said to him,``You do not belong in this bar your kind isn`t welcome in here at all now scram before we hurt you Wolverine get out of this bar right now.``

((I had to add some fights into this rp.))

Something told rain that she wasn't a bum and know he was in trouble. He had rent due and he was taking night classes to be an actor should he even get invole with this? As the guy throw the punch he steps to his free side and catches the man wrist and flips him onto the street in the blink of an eye then he looks at the guy "You know you shouldn't attack while someone is thinking I could have really hurt you if I didn't realize what I was doing midway." he then turns to the guy standing shocked "So what is so special this girl anyway."

The other thug said to him,``That girl is the original Green Arrow daughter Kira,she fights like her father does,except she has her mother beauty.`` ``Leo feels threaten by her and once he has Kira back in his grasp,he will probably etiher hurt her or kill her,so now you know why that girl is special for.`` ``Plus I heard that she is rich as well and not sure if that is true or not,get her to the hospital now and I`m out of here.`` The thug retreated from the battle and went to Leo hideout and he sighed.

Logan sniffs trouble... Turning back he sees some hassle... he creaps forward slowly, his fists closed tightly at the ready...

Rain nods and starts to carry her to the hospital. While at the hospital he started to use his phone to find out about this green arrow and leo person. While he was there he felt an intense bloodlust while in the lobby 'oh shit not here not now," he thought to himself the clan only use to come after him at night and looked at his watch and see that it dusk time "they are making it earlier and earlier how am I going to live my life now. He ran up to roof and saw that there was only three of them

The two thugs saw him leave and said to each other,``Thank goodness we got Wolverine out of this place and I wonder what happen to our two friends.`` ``I wonder if they had any luck in finding Green Arrow daughter Kira or if they just gave up like we did oh well sigh.`` The two thugs finished their drinks and they both saw Wolverine towering over them both. The two thugs said to him,``We just said that your kind is not welcomed here at all.`` ``Plus were also talking Green Arrow daughter Kira as well,um we got to go now see ya around Wolverine.`` The two thugs ran away because Wolverine scared them and they took off running.

It took rain a little bit longer than he thought it would, four minutes when his personal best is a minute and 34 seconds. He went back and changed his ripped shirt with one of the knocked out ninjas tops. By the time they fix her shoulder he was able to find a little bit about her and about her father and her mother who was also a superhero she must be loaded with money with them being as famous as they are. "So you are Kara, huh? isn't the get up looking a lot like your father a dead give away I almost thought you were a bum dress up as robin hood."

Kira said to him,'' Yes i am Kira and how did I end up in hospital and why is my shoulder bandaging up what happen to me.'' '' Thank-you for helping me and what is your name sir?'' '' Since you saved my life do you want anything in return for saving my life.'' ''Yes my father is the original green arrow and i'm not robin hood i am Kira and you are?''

[i'm so sorry i was a bit lost before.]

Logan turns to the two thugs, walking slowly, towering over them reducing them to just shadows...

"What did you say.. Bub..?

rain wanted her to slow down and relax for a second but he heard her questions and answer them in order "I brought you to the hospital, you where shot in your shoulder, rain, no need to thank me, and you dress like a robin hood like your dad. Which make your apperance very similiar even without being related. Any onter questions?" he asked her sitting down next to her.

Kira looked at Rain and said to him,``It`s a pleasure to meet you Rain and thanks for answering all of my questions as well,and who were those three ninjas that are after you.`` ``What clan are they from Rain hmm.?`` ``My father has told me a lot stories about ninjas and how they fight as well.`` ``I have to probably rest for three days before I can fight again to protect everyone in this city.`` ``Î just can`t do this alone I need some help with keeping the crime down for a while,but who would want to help me to protect this city sigh.``

"That question is best left unanswer Kara, and I don't mind helping you as long nothing really get to invole sorry to say but being a nobody in the superhero business means doing a lot of volunteer work and I still need to live and have a place to stay which require me to work." he said in a mono tone.

Kira looked at Rain and said to him,``I was just wondering what clan those three ninjas were from.`` ``I better head home now and thanks again for your help Rain.`` ``Maybe I`ll see you around again someday and just help me protect the city as much as you can and see ya around Rain.``` Kira left the hospital and she walked into the bar that she heard someone saying that Wolverine was at the bar. Kira walked into the bar and she carries her bow and arrows with her at all times. The bar tender said to her,``Thank goodness your alright Miss Kira and please have a seat and enjoy the drink on the house as well Kira.`` Kira sits down and the bar tender made her a rye an ginger drink and he passes it to her and said to Wolverine,``THat girl name is Kira she is the original Green Arrow daughter and she doesn`t have very much friends at all.`` ``Please try to talk to her she is really worried about her father Wolverine.``

((I g2g now I have floor hockey tonight I`ll be back online anytime after 8pm this evening just giving you the heads up that is all talk to all of you later okay bye for now.))

Wolverine sighs deeply, closing his eyes and rubs his temples..."Fine.. Whatever.."
He walks over, and sits besides her...

Kira looks at the guy that was sitting down beside her and she didn`t know what to say and she said to him,`` Hi I`m Kira and you probably already knew that my father is the original Green Arrow and what is your name sir hmm.?`` Kira was just introducing herself to him hoping he wouldn`t get upset at her at all. ((I`m back online again.))

"So i've heard..." He drinks his bear and begins to chew on a cigar, looking at his knuckles as he does so...

"You are talked of alot around these areas.." He talks again, taking another swig of his beer, trying to conversate the best to his abilities..

[Sorry about not posting much, it's pretty hard to describe a secluded lone character.]

Leaning back in a bar chair with his legs kicked onto the bar he closed his eyes with his headphones on his ears and then let out a slight yawn. His sword was sheathed next to him as he began to jam to his favorite tune that was playing inside of his head as he bounced it up and down not paying a lot of attention to anything else that was around him like the carefree spirit he was

KIra said to him,``I guess my father is well talked around here,and I guess he must of talked about me as well.`` ``So what do you do for a living then hmm Wolverine.?`` ((It`s fine I also post a lot or a little.))

Rain was able to finish his classes without goons coming in he did have some ninjas watch him but they did nothing either. After class he went to his home.

Kira said to wolverine,'' I was wondering if you'd like to help me in keeping this city safe from crime.'' ''I cannot fight until a week because i got shot by a bullet from a thug and it hit me in the shoulderblade.'' ''I need all the help i can get to protect this city just like my father did.'' ''Please help me in protecting this city aas well please help me Wolverine.''

Leo was having trouble with Kira and he needed some villians help as well and he sighed. Leo entered into his office and he sees a ninja dressed in black and wonders who the blazes he is and he sighed and let this ninja introduce himself to him.

Kusai has been in leo office for somewhile now and the guards to get in was easy to get through but he decided to just sneak in as he was here for a business deal not for killing "I hear to are having trouble with a short blonde archer. I can get to her and bring her back to you dead or alive for a certain price."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom