Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

LookingForSomeFun

Planetoid
I'm up for a fun game of truth or dare
Can be innocent or descriptively dirty (or even mixed)
I am only accepting a few players and I will update as spots are filled.
I will play with anyone of any age, gender, sexual orientation.
If interested either PM me or reply below.

MUST FILL OUT:
Name
Limits

If wanted you may role play as two characters, but no more.
My characters are a set of fraternal twin sisters always game for anything.

Name: Percy // Cassadee
Looks: http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/funny-scene-emo-girls-1.jpg // http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2viu1XUDJ1r2qzvgo1_500.jpg
Limits: None // None, but may be nervous.

RE: Truth or Dare Anyone?

I So want in on this rp. My character shall be a young boy, wanting to see how much he could get away with in the game and having a slightly dirty mind.

malin said:
I So want in on this rp. My character shall be a young boy, wanting to see how much he could get away with in the game and having a slightly dirty mind.

I edited the post minorly. Reread.

This is for a group rp isn't it? i mean we could start if we want but it would have to be a thread because other people will probably want to join in which case they could just join the thread. (also i only rp via threads, i tend to loose track of pm's too easily.) I say lets get started.

This thread has been moved to interest and coordination as it is an attempt to see who is interested. That is what that particular section of group is for.

To begin an actual rp, you need to first create a profile thread for characters under ***Character Profiles*** including the skeleton and your own. Make sure that everyone in your rp has posted their profiles there.

Once that is finished, feel free to post in the main section in the forum to begin the action.

Please take the time to familiarize yourself with the rules of this section, as they are somewhat different from the rest of the site. This would be the sticky thread on the first page of the main forum. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom