Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Paralyzed (CLOSED)

RE: Paralyzed (Shards~Of~Roses, PrincessGumdrop)

Tristan watched as he got into the wheelchair, his hand would land on Mary's shoulder to give her a pat before shaking his head to Sato. "I'm not busy at all, my students are my life" he said before looking down to Mary. "Now shall we get to that test" he said to her with a smile. He would let Mary head back to the kitchen first before looking back to Sato. "I'll be tutoring her along with homework. Please allow me to help with anything you might need we'll be in the kitchen" he said before giving a bow and following the daughter out to the kitchen. He pulled out the test sheet, giving it to Mary he sat down pulling out his own work to go over while she took the test. "Just do everything you can the first time the best you can, when you think you can't get the right answer skip it but I want you to try. When you finish I'll check it then we'll go over what you got wrong" he instructed her, he wanted her to get some confidence as well though.

RE: Paralyzed (Shards~Of~Roses, PrincessGumdrop)

Sato looked up to Tristan and nodded, not bothering to repeat what he had the day before. He sighed and watched as Mary headed out to the kitchen to take her test. Mary struggled a little bit with her math and her sciences, but other than that she was okay. For her it was quite literally time, having Tristan around...she figured, would help if her father could suck up his pride and ask for the help. In her mind, this freed up her time to do homework, which in her book was a win-win situation.

Back
Top Bottom