Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One ring to rule them all... (me x MiseryChord)

She took a deep breath. "If I do this." She gently pulled his head down and connected their lips. She kissed him tenderly, her tongue tracing his lips. She pulled away, slightly out of breath and braced herself for his backlash.

He felt her kiss him and he let her do as she wished. He enjoyed it, he couldn't lie about that, and the feel of warm lips against his was something he had so eagerly missed all those years. As she pulled away from him, he gave her a gentle smile, seeing that she expected backlash he took a breath,"I don't mind at all." he said gently.

She smiled and pressed her lips to his again. "I've been wanting tobdobthat since last night." She laughed softly and blushed. "I'm happy you don't mind."

He chuckled as he held her close to him, kissing back when she did,"Why would I mind? I've got a beautiful woman kissing me of her own choice." He said as his hand ghost down her back,"I doubt any man would mind." he said as he let her do as she wished, glad she was smiling.

She sighed softly and leaned against his chest. "What happens once we reach Rivendell?" She knew he would likely leave after he got her somewhere safe. Her heart ached at that thought. Could she be....falling in love with him? They had only just met but she was developing feelings that scared her more than ony orc could.

He let his hand ghost down her back,"I will deliver my message." He said to her,"After that..." he said as he gave a soft shrug,"It's up to those above me. BUt I'm sure I have some time off to wait for a response. After all... it took this long to get here... I should have to wait for further orders." He said as his hand ghost down her back slowly,"Why... was there something you wanted to do?" He asked.

She shivered softly at his touch. "I was only wondering." She frowned softly but made sure he wouldn't be able to see it. Her heart thumped against her ribcage as she savored his warmth. She buried her head against the hot skin of his neck, sighing softly.

He smiled gently as his hand continued up and down her back,"Hmmm... was there something you wanted to do before I would have to leave again? Or something you want to tell me?" He said as he gave her a light peck on the top of the head. He could feel her heart thumping against him, knew that she had something on her mind.

She shook her head. "Just curious is all." She yawned softly and stretched a bit. "Are we camping here for the night or continuing on to Rivendell?" She asked, looking up at him.

He smiled lightly,"Well... I velieve we can spend the night." He said softly,"We're less then a days journey, and I need a bit of time to relax." He said, moving and rubbing his legs lightly,"It's been a while since I've walked that far." He said as he looked to her with a soft smile. He didn't mind, he'd walked far before, but he wanted to rest either way.

She smiled. "Tomorrow you will be riding the horse with me. No exceptions." She grinned and moved to massage his back and shoulders. Gently, she applied pressure to his tense muscles. "Just relax." She said softly as her slender hands worked him.

AS she massaged his shoulders, he gave a soft groan,"Hmmm... no, you need it more then me." He said softly,"You've been walking too long. You need some time to relax." He said as he closed his eyes, letting her massage the soreness out of his shoulders,"I can take a day of walking... it doesn't hurt me."

She smiled and lifted his hairbto kiss the nape of his neck softly. "But I want you to.ride with me." Her words were whipered in his ear before she nipped the lobe gently, a smile playing at her lips as she rested her chin on his shoulder. "please ride with me tomorrow."

He shivered softly as he felt her kisses and nips, taking a soft breath as he heard her words,"Hmmm... I... suppose... I could..." He said gently, biting his lower lip. He could feel his nerves firing with a feeling he hadn't felt in a long time, and a familiar warmth growing inside him as well,"Since you... asked so nicely." He said with a soft smile to her.

She smiled happily and kissed his neck before returning to her task of massaging his back and shoulders. Her thinghs were at each side of his hips, her dress bunched up around her own. She leaned against his back and put her cheek to his warm flesh. She could hear his heart beat and every breath he took.

He shuddered gently as he enjoyed the kisses and massages. He breathed softly, taking soft deep breaths as his hands moved lightly down her thighs and her legs as they were against his, enjoying the feel of her skin as he felt her cheek press against his back.

She shivered softly and bit her lip. She made a decision and slid around until she was sitting in his lap. Her slender legs wrapped around his back, pressing them close together as she leaned her forehead against his and loosened the tie from his silken hair, letting it flow over his broad shoulders.

He looked up at her softly, feeling her move against him until she was on his lap,"Still.. just giving a massage?" he asked softly, his hands moving over her hips a bit as he looked into her eyes,"Or is this something... else?" he said as he licked his lips lightly, growing lost in her beautiful eyes.

Lilliam smiled softly. "It's whatever you wish it to be." She leaned forward and pressed her lips to his softly, her tongue licking the seam of his lips. She wrapped her arms about his neck and pressed closer to his warm body.

He felt her lips as he held her close, kissing her gently as his hands moved down her sides, slowly moving up her hips and lifting her dress a bit as he gave a soft suckle on her tongue. His body was alive with feeling he hadn't had in a long while, and i was if he'd never forgotten them.

She moaned softly and melted against him. Her hands traveled along his shoulders and neck, moving up to gently and tenderly cup his face. Her heart pounded behind her ribcage as her ample breasts rose and fell with her hectic breaths.

He looked into her eyes, his hands moving up her sides slowly as he lifted her dress slowly. He would stop if she asked, but right now, he was going on instinct. He moved slowly as his his hands made it to her sides,"I... want you..." he said softly, looking deep into her eyes,"Do... you want me?" he said as he gave a gentle breath.

She nodded softly. "Yes Sion. So badly." She whispered against his ear as she moved so he could remove her dress from her body.

He gave a soft smoe as he slowly moved, lifting her dress from her body, revealing her to his eyes as he moved slowly, kissing at her neck and chest a bit as his hands explored a bit, wanting to know every inch of her.

She shivered softly as his hands perused her dirty skin. Her own hands moved to the hem of the tunic he wore, lifting, wanting it off so she would be able to touch him skin on skin.

Back
Top Bottom