Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One ring to rule them all... (me x MiseryChord)

She shook her head. "No I would rather not chance it." She sat up and sighed. "Doubtful if I would sleep anyway." She moved closer to him for his body heat, not realizing she may be intruding in his space. It was a natural instinct.

He nodded softly,"Okay then." he said with a soft deep breath, letting her move closer to him. He had seen a few slave rings as he was passing here and there, so he knew what to expect. The fact that she had escaped and made it so far into the forest had to tell something about her willpower. He smiled to her as he leaned against the tree, looking up at the stars as the fire continued to burn.

She smiled softly. "Thank you...for everything." She gazed into the flames, a peaceful expression on her face. Her light hair fell to one side of her slender neck, revealing the old scars from a rope just behind her right ear. She had been in the orcs slavery for a little over a year after they had ambushed her caravan.

He gave a soft nod,"I did nothing." He said softly,"I just happened to be here." He said as he moved, lightly ghosting a finger over her hand idly,"But... try to sleep." He said with a light nod,"I must be out by first light. If we want to make it to Rivendell by midday." he said with a soft deep breath.

She nodded. "Is it okay if I lean against you? The ground isn't comfortable." She blushed lightly and looked down at her bare feet.

He gave a soft nod,"I don't mind." he said with a light deep breath,"It's warmer that way anyways." He said as he slowly moved, wrapping an arm around her as he slowly pulled her close to him. He gave her a gentle smile, letting her know it was okay for her to be next to him.

She lay her head on his shoulder and cuddled into his side. He was very warm and she moved as close as possible. Her lips touched his neck and she took a deep breath. "Thank you." She mumbled sleepily. It wasn't long before she fell into a light sleep.

He nodded a bit as he ghost his hand down her arm as he watched her fall asleep. He had had a wife, a long time ago. But she had died due to an orc attack. After that, he had volenteered for messenger duty, to escape the memory, to escape the pain. He would fight anything that came his way, he was truely a man without anything to lose. He watched her as she slept, looking occasionally to the fire and the forest around them.

She groaned softly in her sleep. She was reliving her time in the orc's captivity. Whimpering, she trashed about slightly. She opened her eyes with a gasp and shot straight up, feeling over herself. She blushed softly as she realized where she was. "I...I'm sorry."

He watched her as she thrashed, seeing her jump with a start and apologize,"Don't worry." He said softly as he looked to the sky,"In fact... I was about to wake you... it's almost light." He said as he took a soft breath,"You can ride with me on the horse, if that's okay with you." He said as he moved, grabbing a bit more meat and eating it.

She sighed and ran a hand through her dirty hair. "That is fine as long as you don't mind." Lilliam groaned as she stood up and stretched her sore muscles. Every joint in her body cracked and popped. She straightened and looked around. "Is there a stream nearby so I can get some water?"

He nodded softly as he stood with her,"It should be over this direction." He said as he put out the campfire,"Get on the horse, and I'll lead it there." He said with a soft smile, rubbing his cheek lightly. He moved a bit and put away all the cooking things into his satchel and readied the horse for her,"Whenever you're ready." He said with a soft smile.

She nodded and mounted the big horse with ease. Due to her skirts she had to sit sidesaddle. She gripped the animal's mane to keep her balance as he led the horse through the forest.

He took a soft breath as he held her onto the saddle. He moved with the horse through the underbrush, guiding her to a nearby river. The water was nice and cool, and crystal clear. He moved and slowly helped her off the horse,"Here we are. Don't take too long... we need to be on our way soon." he said with a light nod.

She nodded and knelt down. She cupped her hands and began drinking greedily. She drank until her stomach could hold no more and she splashed some on her face and neck. She stood and walked back to him. Her dress was soaked, her breasts visible through the thin fabric. "I'm ready now."

He chuckled a bit as he moved to the river, filling his canteen and sipping from the cool clean water. When he heard her he turned, giving a light blush and turning away,"You're... uh... well... a bit exposed." he said, wondering if she realized her breasts could be seen, not sure what to really do about it.

She looked down and blushed. "I...I am so sorry!" She wrapped her arms over her breasts and looked at the ground. "Ermm...wh...what should I do?"

He couldn't help but give a soft chuckle, moving to his satchel and pulling out a shirt,"Here... it's an extra one of mine... but it shod cover you pretty well..." He said to her,"It'll be a bit bigger then you... but you could use it until your own clothes are dry and we can get you some new ones."

She nodded and turned away from him. She pulled the wet dress off and pulled on the shirt. It came to about midthigh. She folded her old dress as best she could and turned around. "Um thank you...again."

He chuckled softly as he shook his head,"It's nothing. I figure if nothing else... I'll get another cheek kiss." he said teasingly as he stood with his back to her, making sure she didn't think he was peeking or something,"Anyways... I think we should be able to make it to Rivendell by midday... and we can eat there as well." he said as he moved to the horse,"Well... are you ready?" He asked.

She grinned and kissed his cheek softly, closer to the corner of his mouth. "I'm ready." She mounted the horse again, now able to sit more comfortably since the shirt gave her a little more wiggle room.

He chuckled a bit as he moved, helping her onto the horse, taking the reins and walking with the horse. It wasn't a very tough journey, but it was a bit long. They'd stop off by rivers or strems to collect some water, and he had some jerkied beef for them to chew on as they walked. He dn't usually say anything, but if she asked, he wouldn't be rude by not answering.

She was perfectly fine with riding in silence. She leaned back against his chest and took in the scenery. A small smile played at her lips. "Sion, why did you not take advantage of me back at the stream like most men would have without a second thought?"

He hesitated a bit, before answering,"Because... I am not like most men." he said simply, continuing to guide the horse,"Most men are vile pigs... who wouldn't hesitate to do that sort of thing, because they have never known the pleasure of love." He sd as he gave her a light smile,"True men, honor women above all else. And doing such a thing would be a disgrace."

She nodded. "Sounds like you've known love. How does she feel about you being a messenger? It's a dangerous job with Sauron rising in power." She shivered as she thought of the lands of Mordor.

Back
Top Bottom