Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Highschool's So Boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Findarato

Star
It was English class. Tommy Nichols was already looking at the clock before the class even begun. Another hour and a half, then it would be over, then lunch, then his last class, then he would have to do it all over again the next day. And the next.. and the next, week after week, month after month.

He was in his junior year of high school, and having no true ambition in life rather than to play football and have as much fun as possible, high school, as much time as it took away from having fun, was a serious problem.

One would wonder where his depressive attitude towards school came from. It wasn't like he had any real issues with it. He wasn't stupid, he was intelligent, he just didn't apply himself. No one could really make fun of him- even slumped in his chair in his current predicament, one could tell he stood an inch or two over six feet. He was well past puberty, he looked more like a refined man than most of his teachers. He had a chiseled jawline, a stern set pair of lips and a piercing gaze with his blue eyes that some would say he was perpetually angry, which was true, at least while he was at school. Being in the football team as a wide receiver, he had a lean, athletic figure. He was not overly muscular, but only a fool would not realize the strength of his body even though the sports jacket that he wore with the highschool's logo on the back of it.

Idly he listened to the idle chat of the room around him, several students had mentioned something about a transfer student. He merely sighed, and leaned back in his seat, his long reaching arms making a makeshift pillow behind his head as he settled his hands together behind his scalp, and waited.

Click. Clack. Click. Clack.
As Mr. Stephenson's class settled, an echoing sound from the hall filled the classroom. It was steady in pace, and could easily be defined as shoe steps. Who did they belong to though? The class became consumed with curiosity as the sound grew louder and louder! Was it the super intendant? A teacher? Secretary? The students who sat closest to the front of the class leaned forward in their seats trying to get a better view out the hall door.

All the while, Mr. Stephenson had began to write things on the chalk board. What section were they on? Poems? Essay analysis? Grammar? Story study? The old geezer always had a hard time keeping on track of his classes. And who would blame him? With such young pretty things running about, it was hard enough not to pop a boner! None of it mattered as his writing was terribly scratchy, leaving students squinting as they tried to decipher it.

Ahh---yes! The shoes. They were a pair of caramel-coloured leather boots. It was her favourite colour of leather. They were loose around her lethe calves. They gave her an added 3-inches of height, bringing her up to 5ft3", typically she was five foot even. Matching these boots were a pair of long, creamy white legs. Her skin was almost illuminous due to her lack of sun, although it wasn't quite pale. Sure it was white, but she had peachy pink undertones! Especially in her face. Oh, boy! Was she ever fair of face. It was a lovely heart shape, something that could fit into a large hand perfectly. She had a slim nose, plush lips, and two large ocean blue eyes. She was a lion, with a wild mane of long loose golden curls that cascaded down her mid back.

Stopping in the door way, she lightly knocked on the door. "Umm, excuse me, are you Professor Stephenson?" Oh! What a sweet voice. The petite angel awaited a response. Ellie was tiny in bone structure, but attached to her chest were a rather plump pair of C-cup, err, D-cup, breasts! Whichever the size was, they were magnified by sheer contrast to her tiny waist. She was well equipped with a perfect hour glass figure. She wore a pair of distressed jean short-shorts, and a worn out purple-crop tee shirt. Her leather backpack hung low, hitting against her bum; it matched her boots.

Professor Stephenson looked for to her from the black board. He took in her appearance before it occured to him he was instructing. He gave a nod, "Yes, it is. You're the new transfer student aren't you? Lovelock wasn't it? In anycase, take a seat, and open your text to page 78."

Ellie gave a nod and moved through the class. Click. Clack. Went her heels as she made her way to her seat. Her hips rolled softly, catching the attention to those who gave it. Sure she was a babe, but Ellie was more so concerned about making the right-sort of friends. She sat in the empty desk just to the side of Tommy. Annnnd... she didn't pay him an ounce of attention. Instead she looked out the window for a quick second before rummaging through her book bag. Taking out the text book, she flipped it open to the new chapter. Looking up to the front, she squinted. The hell was he writting...?

Ellie furrowed her brow somewhat as she tried to figure out what she was suppose to be writting notes on.

The sound of the heels clicking in quick succession could only mean one thing- the principal. She was an uptight son of a bitch and she was probably here for Tom- Tommy found himself staring at the new comer. That was definitely not the principal. The class stayed in silence as her sweet voice spoke to the teacher. Tommy suddenly recalled the transfer student he heard about, and Mr. Stephenson's words confirmed it.

Had Tommy not been in such a sour mood, he would have definitely realized he had an attraction for her. He was so demoralized however, that he simply inwardly told himself that she was an average chick, in his incredibly boring, average life. Tommy's mood had seemed to scare off everyone, and as a result, the seat next to him was empty. The new girl promptly sat in the thing without even giving him a look.

On a normal day he would have been offended, but because he was so upset already, the fact that she didn't gloat and eye him like most girls did enraged him. He blinked stupidly in surprise, sitting up. The teacher's words were a far off reality to him as his mind pestered himself with questions, wondering why she didn't glance at him, why she hadn't offered him a smile when she sat down. Maybe his aura could be felt by her, and she already instinctively knew he was up to no good. All of this, naturally, only made him more mad.

Mr. Stephenson had a very dreary, monotone voice so it was easy to stop paying attention. He was soon announcing a project, that Tommy paid no attention to. He was leaning back in his chair, thinking he was very clever as he eyed the girl from the corner of his eye, with his hands behind his head, his light brown hair came down in wavy curls. She was hot, there was no doubt about that, and he told himself he'd need to get a better look when the time came.

For now it was better to ignore her, girls always hated to be ignored. They cared too much about what other people think of them, so soon enough she would look, or say something to him.

Or at least he had thought. He wasn't used to such treatment.

The seconds ticked by in class, and still nothing. Not a single peek at him! Did she think she was better than the rest of them? Was she really that diluted to believe she was better than the entire school's populous? Or was she just that studious? It was hard to say. With a body like her's, one may expect her to be done on the table rather than doing the assignment, where as her fair skin suggests she spent most of her time in doors! Or was she just from a northern state?

In all honestly, Ellie was just trying to keep a calm rational. No need to show up to the first day of school and get the reputation of a whore, right? She was a smart girl, and she'd choose to make smart moves. However, reading that black board was terrible! There were two choices of seats; one by the window next to Tommy, or one closer to the front, but its surface had so much graffiti on it that it would have been a terrible work space! So logically, she made the right decision.

Ellie listened to the professor as he began assign partners for the project. They had to do an analysis of the play the school was going to put on; he was trying his best to get more people to try out this year instead of the drama club's typical actors. It had to deal with some Shakespearean play; Romeo and Juliet, Mid Summer Night's Dream, Othello, or some other dramatic romance... In any case, Ellie sat up looking about the room.

"Tommy Nicholas... you're paired up with Ellie Lovelock. Now that's everyone! Break up into your pairs."

Ellie watched as people began to dispurse. So who was this Tommy kid? Was he named after the Rock Musical? Maybe... She sighed a little, she didn't see anyone approaching her. Leaning over to the side, she asked,
"Hey, do you know who Tommy Nicholas is?"

Tommy's text book wasn't even on the right page. He really wasn't paying attention. What the hell was this girl's problem! She still hadn't given him a single look. It was driving him insane.

Soon enough, much to Tommy's dread, the teacher announced a group project, between pairs. Easy, he'd just pair up with his buddy Jake, an academic try hard, and make him do all the work. Tommy had a smug grin on his face at the thought, he wouldn't have to do a damn thing and maybe it would be easier to pass this semester. So indulged in his idea of not having to work it didn't really register his brain that the teacher was listing off pairs. He had just been about to get up and go over to Jake until his name was called, with another girl.

Tommy of course had not been paying to the girl's name, but rather her ass as she had presented herself to the class. Ass, as always, at least in Tommy's book, was of much greater important than a girl's name. Followed by titties, naturally. Who the hell was Ellie Lovelock? The name didn't seem familiar, and surely the girl next to him didn't have such a silly last name.

Then she started to talk to him. He turned his head, remaining seated to look at her, her question soon registering in his head, and it all clicked. "I'm Tommy," he said flatly, unamused. How the hell did she not know who he was? She knew what school she was at right? "I guess we're partners," he said, gloomily with a sigh. It was the worst to get partnered with the new girl... always awkward stuff, even if she was hot. "Wish we got to pick our god damn partners..." he said in a low voice, speaking more to himself as he eyed his friend Jake, who was already discussing with his new partner, while Tommy and Ellie just sat there, their desks not even facing each other.

Ellie laughed, wearing a rather charming smile on her face.
"Really? Haha! I guess that question is pretty silly now, huh?"
Turning in her chair, she faced him. Her legs crossed one over the other. The book sat in her lap, as she began to flip through the pages to the assigned reading. She shrugged a little, listening to him grumble in contempt of their professor. She raised her eyes to him, as he stared towards his dearest, most darling, precious partner Jake. With how much he was looking at him, Ellie was only brought to suspect one thing. He was gay. For this other lovely piece of man meat. It was a shame though, they were both good looking. To each their own! Ellie turned her attention back to the text book. Her thin fingers ran over the page as she began to read the title, 'Romeo and Juliet'.

She gave a half smile, "If we weren't forced to be partners, then I would have probably never met you Tommy." She gave a small shrug, "Doesn't matter much to me though, I would have met someone new either way--Oh!" She gave a sweet smile, "I didn't mean that as an insult! It just doesn't bug me if we are assigned or not." She cleared her throat, looking back down, "So, have you read Romeo and Juliet before? I haven't in such a long time,"

Tommy had no idea that she suspected he was gay as he watched Jake, who, humorously wore the same sports jacket of red and black with the tiger logo on the back. He sighed, making it seem even more of a possibility.

Gradually he had to face reality, and, well, at least she was cute to look at. Since she didn't know who he was, it would be easy to trick her into thinking he was hard working.. until he didn't want to do the work. He turned to face her in turn, scooting the small desk to partially face her, finding the spot in the text book with ease. He was surprised, pleasantly surprised at her cheerful manner. "You woulda met me sooner or later. Everyone knows me. You must be out of state, 'cause if you came from another school in this district....well, then I'd be really offended," he said.

"I read it in freshman year...don't remember much. They kill themselves at the end thinking the other one is dead right? Real sad stuff," he said, sarcastically, but it was hard to detect, his tone hadn't really changed at all, and since she did not know him well enough to determine when he was being sarcastic, she could mistake him for being sincere.

Before she even had a chance to answer, "Look.. I can tell you wanna make a good impression here..." he leaned in close. It almost seemed like he was going to hit on her. "You wanna do me a favor?" he asked, his voice low. "I got practice tonight so this whole play thing.. well. You know.. I don't really have time so if you could take care of it for me..I'd really appreciate it. I know a lot of people.. I can tell them you're cool." He offered her a smile, thinking he was very charming as he asked her to do all the work for him, his lips rising higher on one side than the other, resulting in a smirk.

He truely was gay for this other man. Well, if in this class room there were two ridiculously good-looking men, then she still had a chance! Or the rest of her years here would be very lonesome. She chuckled a little at his cockiness, "Nooo, I'm from out of state." She shrugged, "Confident, aren't you?" She looked up to him with those deep ocean blues of hers. Her long lashes fanning out. She was about to say something about his statement when he leaned into her. One of her brows slowly rose as he spoke.

Good impression. Favour. Practice? No time? Take care? Tell them. Cool.

Oh, that cheeky smirk. My, it made her heart race. There was something about a michivious grin on a ruggedly handsome face that spurred her on, but she was no damn puppet! Instead, she moved her chair closer. She kept her gaze strong, with her own equally playful expression on her face, as she recited lines from memory in a rather sultry way,
"O spirit of love, how quick and fresh art thou!
That, notwithstanding thy capacity
Receiveth as the sea, nought enters there,
Of what validity and pitch soever,
But falls into abatement and low price
Even in a minute! so full of shapes is fancy,
That it alone is high-fantastical."

She returned his little smirk, leaning back,
"I'd really appreciate it if you could find that quote in this play. If you do, you know, I could do you a favour."
Standing up, she teased him with her body, now in such closeness that he could smell her sweet musk of a perfume.
She grinned, "Should only take you an hour to read through. Make notes though, and be prepared for a discussion tomorrow."

With that, she slipped on her back pack, and exited the class as the bell rang.

He thought he had her. She seemed pleased and he had leaned back, figuring he had the whole deal said and done.

Then she.. what. Tommy's face went blank as she recited the quote from heart, not knowing what to think. She did it with a dramatized voice, the words in themselves already were hard enough for him to decipher, and in his state of shock, none of it really made any sense.

He was so stunned that he didn't really respond even after she was finished, then continued by telling him to find the quote. "Okaaaay. New girl is a creepy Shakespeare lady," he said, but she had already left. What a lunatic... he definitely would not be helping her make any new friends. He'd tell everyone she was weird as they came. She shoulda just gone back to wherever she just came from.

But why had he found it hot in the way she said the lines? He was no Shakespeare buff but he did enjoy the few times in school they read a play, mainly because he got to skip ahead and read it. Of course he would never admit this to anyone.

Shortly after he left for his own class, speaking with his friend Jake. "She's plain fucking weird man. She just recited like seventeen and a half verses of Shakespeare to me from heart," Tommy complained. "Went from a normal conversation to her speaking in a wish washy tone about the high seas or somethin'," he continued, Jake patiently listening. "She could play Juliet perfectly without even having to rehearse."

Jake finally piped in, not seeming too interested in the negative comments about the new girl. "She's pretty cute," he piped in, optimistically. "I wouldn't mind being her partner."

Tommy halted in his stride before continuing. "She's sorta cute," he said grudgingly, before they had to take separate hall ways for their classes. All throughout his next class, he simply couldn't get the girl off of his mind. He kept saying her name in his head... not even realizing that the name, "Ellie," had been doodled across his notepad several dozen times until he needed a fresh page to start an assignment.

It only made him angry. "Fuck her," he mumbled to himself when he was out of class. "I ain't reading that shit. I don't have the time and it's boring." He walked to the parking lot, only to realize half way there that his sister had borrowed his truck, and he did not have a way home asides from the bus. He sighed. By the time he got back home from the bus, he'd only have an hour or so to get ready for practice. It was better to just stay after school and wait, then catch a ride home after practice with a friend. He stood outside of the school doors, students busily rushing past him to get home, their bodies nudging him about but his tall frame made him otherwise unaffected. His backpack was slung on one side of his shoulder, and his hand had been fingering the text book that contained Romeo and Juliet. Maybe he would read it in the library...

Surprised that he was going to stay after school, and even more surprised that he was determined to read it, he walked towards the library and entered, looking around. Maybe he'd see someone he knew so he could distract himself instead of doing actual work.

And there she was.

Standing up on a ladder, Ellie was stacking books for Mrs. Norbury; an elder lady who had been working at this school before the 20th century. The older woman in question was happily seated at the front of the library, puttering about on the computer now that her afternoon had been freed up by Ellie. So... a total babe, Shakespeare dweeb, and a goody-two shoes? Could she get any more Mary Sue? But in that particular moment, the sunlight from outside streamed in, illuminating her golden curls, and highlighting her curvaceous bottom. Maybe she was a majestic unicorn stuck in a human's body? No, no, that was a animation from the 80s. Still, the lays of attraction apply.

She would stretch up in such a particular way that her shirt would rise a little, exposing the skin of her waist further. She had smooth back, and a lovely flat stomach. Her hands worked, separating the already tightly packed book shelves, sliding in the book into the appropriate place. Then, she would retract, her arms coming down to her side just for a moment before she was bent over, looking for the next novel on the book trolley. She had a wonderful use of balance... Maybe she was a cheerleader at her old school? It would explain her sunny disposition atleast.

Ellie stretched up again, she tried her best to place a book on the very top shelf! Her little body began to tremble as her feet stood up on the ball point! She was insane for doing this in boots. Was she going to fall over??

No one. Absolutely no one. Looks like he had to read the damn thing after all, or lounge on a computer until practice, but they were usually all taken. He looked over at the computers- indeed they were all taken. He sighed, and moved closer inside, until he saw someone on a ladder, placing books. Was that a teacher? Damn she was hot..

He stared, and the more he stared, he realized that it was someone he had seen before, and it wasn't a teacher. He was carefully devising a way to go speak to this girl until she glanced to hre side, and he saw her profile.

It was Ellie.

She looked like she was struggling to place the book on the very top shelf, she was pretty tiny after all. But he hated her, he wasn't going to go over there. Better to find somewhere else to sit down and pretend like he hadn't seen her, and ignore the vivid image of her soft skin that was filling his mind.

So then why was the name Ellie scribbled on a page in his notebook several times and why were his feet steadily taking him towards her direction? No no, this wasn't right. His mind wanted him to turn, but on his feet went, purposeful steps that brought him to her. There was something alluring about the girl, an undeniable attraction he felt towards her that he would never admit to anyone, not even in his own conscience, but his body knew it.

There was a stool next to the ladder, probably one she had been using earlier before the ladder, but with her height she couldn't reach the top shelves. Just as she seemed to be losing her balance, Tommy stepped up on the stool which made him nearly level with her, and his hand steadied the ladder to keep it table with a firm grip, while his other hand reached across him and shoved the back of the book, placing it where she had wanted to put it. "Hi," he said, looking at her face with a light expression on his face. He was pleased to see her, yes, but inside he was cursing himself for even helping her out.

Ellie didn't hear him coming. Unlike her own shoes, he didn't take any negatives to his speed or stealth. Up he went, being the big hero his hormones had intended for him to be. And was the boy ever strong! The sudden force of his grip on the wobbly ladder caused her to become even more imbalanced! The precarious situation came to a quick end, resulting in a rather pleasant state. She fell into him, but with such a huge weight difference, he didn't budge. Instead, the lethe-in-comparison female held herself to him fast. Her little hands clung to the shirt that covered his chest; well maintained nails had managed to scrape against his skin in a rather delightful way. With their faces so close now, Ellie really could take in his handsome appearance. Gay or not, he was good looking... And strong... and oh! What a wonderful scent... She could definitely snuggle up in a shirt that smelled like him every night... Not in a creepy way though.

Her cheeks flourished with blush as she thought on the matter of him. She gave a small gulp, 'Maybe he's bi...?' After a few minutes of looking onto his face becomingly, she gave a meek smile, "So, how much does a polar bear weigh?"
She took the pause as an opportunity to readjust herself.
"--Enough to break the ice!" She finished, tossing him a little smile as she steadied herself. Now that he was keeping the ladder still, she was able to let out her playful nature out a bit more. Her arms folded over one of the steps as she casually leaned against it; her rump sticking out some what.
"... What's up, Tom?"

Ellie was a rather flexible, well-balanced girl. Either from yoga, or dance... She really should try out for the cheer leading team!

His scent was a refined masculine smell, due to the fact that his own natural scent had mixed in with his cologne. Still, it was an inviting, warm smell.

Was there something on his face or what? He wondered why she was staring at him, his blue eyes that were lighter than her own watched her uncertainly. Just as he was about to speak again, she spoke. It only confused him more. "Uh.. what?" Maybe that was from Shakespeare. He didn't know.

When she gave him the punchline, he looked surprised. "Oh...right." He didn't really find it funny, but the fact she decided to say it was more cute than funny. He smiled helplessly as a result, his full white teeth displaying themselves. It was probably the first time he smiled at her, considering the smirk he gave her earlier when he proposed she did all the work didn't really count after all.

Her body made the ladder lean, but his hand and arm combined held it steady. He still didn't know why he came over to speak to her. "I just saw you and..." His face went blank, his blue eyes looking stunned. He clearly hadn't thought this far. He glanced away. "You know," he said, his voice trailing off, expecting her to finish the sentence.

What the hell? Why was he being nervous around her and not other girls? He had talked to them before. He redirected his gaze, holding eye contact. "I just saw you and I was wondering if you wanted to read the play with me," he said in a confident voice, never letting his voice change its tone or losing eye contact with her. "I mean you had -such- a good Shakespeare voice, I don't really know how the hell I could read the thing by myself after that without having the full Ellie Lovelock experience."

Ellie looked to him with such a tender expression. As if she were making an ass of herself on purpose to make him more comfortable being himself, rather than being his typically, arrogant, I-don't-give-a-shit facade. Perhaps that is why he felt so uncomfortable? He wasn't used to letting himself just... BE himself... Whoever he truely was. Seeing his smile made her own face light up. Ellie couldn't help but giggled a little at his vulnerability. It really made him charming! If only... If only he wasn't into guys. Nodding a little, she looked to the book shelf. "Well, there is no experience quite like a Lovelock experience." She looked over to him with her large blue eyes.

"But, I made a promise to Mrs. Norbury, so I don't think I can." Giving a small shrug, she gave him a mischivious smirk, "Sorry!" Hopping down from the ladder onto the ground, she stepped closer to him, "However, you do seem like a good luck charm. Why don't you read it allowed to me while I put away these books? Then if I get finished in time, I'll read the rest."

He laughed freely at her comment. The Lovelock Experience. He wondered what that was... so far he wasn't sure what to expect from her asides from her being ridiculously cute and hot at the same time, as well as corny jokes, mixed in with the occasional random recital of Shakespeare. "I bet," he said in a genuine way, his eyes twinkling with affection that showed he meant it.

Tommy just stared at her from his stool as she said she had a promise to keep. An old lady over him? He stood on the stool motionless. Stepping down slowly, she stepped closer, and said she would join him later. "Alright," he said, less enthused than before. He didn't want to feel like she had to, just because she was his partner. "You don't have to if you don't want to, I'm sure doing stuff for an old lady is far more interesting than me," he said with a grin.

In the end it wasn't too bad of a deal, he had an okay reading voice and the library was fairly empty. "I'll read to you," he decided, going close. He set his backpack on the floor and opened it, briefly letting go of the ladder as he took the large text book. He held it open with one hand, and with the other, he held the ladder again.

"Two households, both alike in dignity,
In fair Verona, where we lay our scene..." His voice, was clear and distinct, as he began to read.

As the space between them grew smaller, Ellie truly felt the intimidation of Tommy's size. He was a tall, strong man, and she came up to his collar bone, if that! With this height difference, he was given a very flattering perspective of her face, causing her eyes to look even more large as she returned the eye contact. Her face really was tiny though... Everything in that moment was just so---so---UHG! WHY!? Her blushing face adverted when she quickly turned towards the book rack. Bending over she began to pick up a pile of books for the rest of this section. This simple action further exposed her sweet bottom. The constraining fabric pulled tightly against the apex of her thighs, lightly outlining her ample butt cheeks.

'He plays football right? That's why he has the jacket and practice... Maybe its just that he's got a lot of male hormones 'cause he plays sports! Yup! That's logical, right? I mean, sure he's a guy, but... fuck, he is so gay...' She composed herself, looking to him once again as he read aloud. His stance was something so casual... His face neutral of sarcasm or any cynical quirk... He really was handsome. She blushed a little again, hurrying about the books. Timidly she would glance over to him, '...Maybe he could introduce me to some guys on the team? There must be plenty of others like him there, yeah?'

This gave her courage, and so she continued her process of picking the novels, searching for their section, shoving over the other books, and sliding them into place. Once that row was completed, Ellie carted the trolly over to the next one. It was a rather sluggish process, but spine by spine, she was getting through them.

As her work progressed, and the story unfolded, Ellie began to feel a slight 'reaction'. There was something deeply sensual about having him read aloud to her. When he would take a moment or to move from the other isle, she would lean her little form up against the shelf. Her plush cheek, breasts and thighs pressing up against the cool, multi-textured spines of the books. And there, she would close her eyes, and loose herself in thought, and in his deep, smooth, rich voice. Of course, when he would round the corner, she would pretend like she had been working all a long! Soon her work came to an end, and she pushed the trolly back to Mrs. Norbury.

Ellie found him leaning against one of the work tables, still reading loudly enough for her to hear, but far enough that they were not a bother to Mrs. Norbury. So our little mynx crawled up onto the table, and quickly made herself comfortable, sitting beside Tommy. She peered over his arm, down onto the page in the text book. Ellie took in one last silent breath before embarking on the journey of reading aloud.
"Wilt thou be gone? it is not yet near day:
It was the nightingale, and not the lark,
That pierced the fearful hollow of thine ear;
Nightly she sings on yon pomegranate-tree:
Believe me, love, it was the nightingale."

Tommy was a proficient reader, asides that he occasionally slipped a word here and there. Every now and then, however, there was a pause. It was because he was looking at Ellie, but thankfully she didn't really notice because she was busy at work... or, much to his surprise, bent over. Tommy nearly dropped the book in surprise as he stared and stared. He recovered quickly and nicely enough, there had been an elegant line of prose that would need the most practiced of readers when she was bent over, so he had slipped at the right time, and she had not noticed.

The image of her ass sticking out left a permanent stain in his mind as he continued to read, fumbling over words far more now. When she moved around he followed her, wondering why he was still doing this. He could be doing something else more interesting, but here he was following this girl around and reading to her. Every time he turned the corner of the aisle, he would look up from the text book to make sure he didn't run into anyone, and more importantly, to see if Ellie was listening. She didn't seem to be as she worked dutifully. Tommy was left with a bitter disappointment in his stomach.

And still, he couldn't find the quote she had told him to remember. He was soon forgetting what she had said in the first place, his brain was becoming overloaded with Shakespeare lines. It worried him, and he hoped it popped up soon.

About to call it quits, he was leaning against a table. What was the point? At this rate he didn't even remember the quote she had asked him for, and he already knew what happened in the play. He was reading it for no reason. Ellie was probably just getting some sweet revenge on him by making him read the entire thing when he hadn't read it at all. This girl was aggravating...

That's when he felt her press against his side to peer at the novel, and as he stopped to glance at her, she simply stared at the book and read on, picking up where he left off flawlessly. Their bodies were close together, only their arms touching. It was all that Tommy needed to feel overwhelmed. The soft scent of her body filling up his nostrils didn't help either. The words she read were becoming just a string of incomprehensive words that only seemed like music to him. He leaned into her slowly, and in doing so he realized he had a perfect vantage point in which to admire her breasts. His breathing became very heavy, slow steady breaths that she would occasionally feel against her neck.

He really didn't even know what he was doing because it all felt so natural. It was like drifting off into sleep.

Although it was only their arms which touched, it was evident how soft Ellie's body was. Her skin was so smooth, and plush. Imagine was sort of sensations he could feel if it were skin to skin contact... Or his hands, running over her lovely curves. His small princess read on, feeling him shift closer to her. This gave her a better angle to read from the book. Ellie could tell just by looking him that his body was hard, from all his muscles. He had such a good physique... But ogling would have to wait! Her eyes were prioritized with reading. It was true her voice was lulling, but in a good sense, rather than negative, yes? As he slumped closer to her, she could feel his breathing on her neck.. What a extraordinary sensation!

Ellie shifted, her hands reaching over his lap. Taking hold of the novel, she held it out infront of her as she laid on her back now. She continued to read, finishing up the play. Closing the book, she sat up and smiled,
"So, when is practice?"

It was so incredibly easy to lean against her. The only thing he truly worried about was her suddenly pushing him away or something similar. Maybe she didn't notice.. maybe she didn't care.. maybe she was too polite to actually push him away.

Then a thought struck him, and it made his heart beat several dozen times faster. Maybe she liked it.

He felt his body drifting off. His head was slumping, inch by inch. Occasionally it reeled back, to make sure he didn't fall asleep. The thought of putting his arm around her waist was tempting, but she would freak out at that, certainly. Once his head slipped too far, and his cheek rested against the top of her head for a split second. He was quick to pull back, he didn't want the moment to end and she was so into the play she seemed clueless to everything else. "Sorry," he muttered in a fake apology as she read.

Eventually it was finished and she had pulled the book from him without Tommy realizing it. It wasn't until her voice changed to a real conversational one that he became fully awake. "Uhmmm," he said, leaning away from her as if the close contact had never happened. He glanced over her head at the clock. "Twenty minutes or so. I should probably get ready soon."

He just looked at her, nothing being said. "Hey," he said, breaking the silence. He was still wondering about the quote she had told him to find, but he had never found it. "I don't remember reading that quote." He had tried real hard when he was reading by himself, although of course he had lost his focus when he had stared at her every now and then. But when she started reading he totally lost it. Maybe it was during then?

Ellie's legs hung off the side of the table. Gently she began to swing her legs, completely happy in their moment of silence. He was rather comfortable to be around... There was hardly any pressure to make conversation. Hopefully, maybe, she'd be lucky enough to make more friends like him! Atleast, she hoped they were friends. High school was a lot different then elementary school in that fashion... Kids, they could just go up to each other to play... Now it was so much more complicated! With all these cliques and hormones flying about!

Ellie turned her face to him, and shot him a smile. "Then I'll see you tomorrow! Maybe we can hang out again after school or something." Hoping to her feet, Ellie gave a little stretch. She needed a good stretch after all that stacking. Sliding on the straps of her back pack, she began to walk away.

Did she... ignore him? What about the quote! Oh god dammit!!

She had gone a few steps. Too mesmerized in the movements of her body to realize that she had just ignored him. "See ya," he said blankly, dumbly, too fascinated to do much else but respond to what she had said. "Maybe," he said to her suggestion about hanging out after school...tomorrow was friday. He wasn't going to be in a damn library.

It wasn't until she had left that it dawned on him she hadn't answered his question. He panicked. He must've missed it! She wouldn't have ignored him if he had found it. Hastily, with the text book on the table still, he fingered through its pages, trying to find the few words he remembered, strung in unison. Nothing. He sighed, and glanced up at the clock, realizing he was late to practice. The library was practically empty now too... just think of what people would say about him if they saw him in the library by himself! It would be awful for his reputation. As hastily as he had searched the book, he placed it in his back pack, and rushed off to practice.

After he had changed in the locker room, he had been lectured by his coach about being late. Tommy took it in silence, and oddly, continued with his silence during the whole practice when he was one of the most vocal players. He simply couldn't get Ellie out of his mind. It ruined his focus, and he wasn't as sharp as he normally was until his muscle memory started to kick in, and he soon was able to temporarily forget about her.

He got a ride home with a friend, and once home, he had stared at the text book containing the play. He was half tempted to look through it... but he decided not to. He could care less about the girl. He didn't even like her that much. He had just been tired that's all. He didn't even care about the play, it was all wishy washy. When he went to sleep, however, vivid images of the girl kept popping into his head, and he realized he would definitely not mind sleeping with her. There would be no way she would remember any Shakespeare lines when his cock was pounding at her small body, let alone knowing her own name. With this in mind, and a smug smile, he went to sleep.

The next morning, as always, came earlier than he wanted it. He got ready for school, then left. Normally he looked forward to his first class, which was P.E., but he really wasn't quite feeling it right now. After changing into the locker room, he went on the gym floor with his other class mates, waiting for the teacher to start stretches. Tommy yawned in idleness. Since it was P.E., he wore a loose pair of black shorts that fell to his knees, and a white string tank top that left his formidable shoulders bare, as well as a great portion of his mid drift. It was easy to peer from his profile (the side) and get a glimpse of his long, swimmer like torso. He had muscular arms, although not overly so, they were more toned than anything. He rolled his neck in a stretch, barely giving anyone else a glance. It was just another day of P.E.

"Alright! Everyone gather around! We'll start with some simple stretches for our warm up today. Then we're going to split up into two teams for a game of... soccer!"
Mr Radcliff held is large, wide hand up to his mouth, to assist him in his directing. He was a tall, broad shouldered man who wore navy shorts and a matching jacket. He had a head full of brown hair. Being only 39, he was quite the heart throb for many of the female students. He was a great teacher too! The man had the physique of a runner. Any how, he began to lead the class into some warm up exercises. "First the arms, one over the over, pull towards the chest, annnnd! Reverse!"
It was first thing in the morning, and the last thing a lot of people wanted to do was PE, especially Ellie. She ran up to the group wearing a pair of grey yoga pants which came to her calf, and a sky blue tank top. The tight fabric hugged her form in such a way that it was easy to make out every curve of her body.

Perhaps, if his dreams were to come true, he could feel up that body of hers? And make her yearn for more? Truely, she would make a wonderful conquest! As she ran towards the group, she spotted Tommy. A smile automatically appeared on her face; a class with her closest friend! Yay! She gleefully called out, "Good morning Tommy!" Her breasts bounced gently as she ran towards him, her hair free around her face. She slowed down as she neared. Her hands come up to work her hair up and into a pony. She continued to smile, "Did you sleep well?"

P.E. was the only class that made any sense to Tommy. Of course he was tired and groggy, but when he started to roll his body and stretch, he grew excited. It was the one class that he enjoyed, even if it was the first in the early hours in the morning.

Everything was going smoothly until... he heard his name being called. It was Ellie. He stopped mid-stretch in disbelief. They had this class together too? Everyone was staring. He could feel the eyes of judgement, picking out the whispers of, "Tommy is friends with the new girl?" This was awful... he regretted everything. Why the hell had he spoke to her in the library? Shoulda ignored her... shouldn't have even been there anyway.

"Hey," he said, distantly, in a voice not nearly as gleeful as hers. "I slept well." He could say she was cool, she could easily make friends that way. Tommy had a large influence, he was the most recognizable star on the football team. Everyone wanted to be his friend. The girl seemed totally clueless and innocent of any hierarchy in the school's social system. People were already probably forming grudges against her. Best to stay clear, he decided, and when the teacher organized them into two teams, he went with his half (Which she had also been assigned to) without another word to her, as if that was the basis of their relationship.

Nearby, in front of Ellie, one of Tommy's friends had ran behind him, and without warning, slapped Tommy on the ass. "Nice outfit!" he called out. Tommy was used to such actions, he was on the football team after all. He chuckled and waved him off very casually, as if he had rather enjoyed the action.

They went outside to play, and it was sunny, but still relatively cold. The game began as they had separated into their two different teams. A member of the opposing team, a long haired blonde boy that was as tall as Tommy, although not as well built, casually sauntered to Ellie since neither of them were really active in the game. Tommy was, however. He always had to try his hardest during sports.. it was the only thing he truly applied himself in. He did, however, notice the blonde guy next to her. Immediately he felt jealous, but he did not act on it, although he probably would have if he had heard what Jack had to say to her. "Damn. It's cold," Jack opened up as he was close to Ellie. Before she had a chance to answer, he continued. "You're not from around here huh? 'Cause they don't really make girls like you around here." From the triumphant smile the boy displayed, he thought he was pretty smooth.

Ellie frowned when their conversation came to an end. It was... rather abrupt. As naive as she was, she could hear the whispers amongst the crowd of her approach to him. Where was the man she was with in the library the other day? Gay or not, he was her first friend here, and it was kind of special to her... Her large blue eyes watched him walk away with a heavy heart. Ellie forced a smile on her face and continued with her stretches. Bending over, touching her toes with ease. She was very limber! Even though she despised sports... Ah yes, life was complex like that. Maybe, when they become better--actual---friends he will open her up to part taking in sports! Until then, she refused to run too fast for her breasts would bounce too much. And... well, she was quite the clutz. Ellie would go to drive the ball down field, but her foot work was so terrible, she wound up tripping over it! Sometimes she'd kick it to the wrong person, or drive the ball in the opposite direction.

As the game progressed, and Tommy seemed less and less likely to play along side her, Ellie fell off to the side. She sighed a little, braiding a lock of hair as she stood there. It wasn't until she heard someone approach did she look up. "Nope! I'm from out of state." Ellie gave her usual cheerful smile, tossing the lock behind her. The same hand came forward for a hand shake, "My name is Ellie Lovelock! I just transfered here yesterday! What's your name?"

Tommy, while soccer wasn't his first sport, was quite exceptional at the game. His dribbling wasn't the best, but his size and speed more than made up for it. It wasn't long before he received a pass, and drove it into the back of the net with ease. While he had ignored Ellie... he still wanted her attention. He glanced back subtly to see if she was watching.. but she was talking to Jack. Tommy felt his heart sink. Jack was a fairly nice guy as far as he knew... but he wanted Ellie for himself, even if he had ignored her just minutes before.

"I'm Jack Robertson," he replied, taking the hand, rather than shaking it, he merely squeezed, and held on for a moment too long to be considered appropriate. It wasn't the response he had expected, but she seemed like a rather cheerful girl. Maybe he needed to be more blatant. He couldn't summon the courage, however, if she kept acting like she was innocent to his advances, it would be unbearable. Instead, he opted for a different approach. "You friends with that Tommy guy?" he asked. Before she could answer, once again, he kept going. "He's a total ass. Better stay away from him. Sure he's the all star of the football team and everyone loves him but he really doesn't give a shit about anyone except himself. He's pretty lazy when it comes to school too. I'd stay clear of him."

Tommy of course was still playing, but he could see Jack was talking to her still. He wasn't as into it, since he was keeping tabs on Ellie and Jack, wondering what the hell they were speaking about.

Jack was still going on about Tommy, but eventually his rant ended. "You shouldn't be friends with him, if you know what's good for you.. we should hang out though. Maybe some time after school?" he suggested pleasantly. He seemed more confident at this point. "I would love to get to know you..." he said more quietly, more suggestively, closer to her ear when she had looked away.

It was at this point Tommy saw his chance. He had taken possessive of the ball, and dribbled towards them. Jack was too engaged into Ellie to really notice what was coming, and by then, it was too late. Under the guise of dribbling, Tommy had driving his shoulder straight into Jack's. With the momentum and his superior body frame, Jack was sent falling back onto his ass. Everyone laughed, and the teacher had been conviently looking away at the right moment.

Tommy pretended to be a good sport as he stopped the ball and went over to Jack's aid. He helped him up by standing his hand, and when they were close, he whispered to him. "Stay away from her." No one could hear what he had said, except Jack and of course Ellie, who had been standing near the whole incident. Jack did not respond, too enraged and humiliated. He gave Ellie a look that read, "See what I mean?!" before he went to the other side of the field to talk to people he was more familiar with. The game proceeded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom