Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Undead Nightmare

Von_Mia_Rose

Super-Earth
So, who is interested in doing a role play based on an x-box game - Red dead redemption Undead Nightmare...Brilliant game. Not played it? Well... Heres a little brief for you...

Undead Nightmare follows the exploits of John Marston, as he searches for a cure for an infectious zombie plague that has swept across the American Old West. The world of Red Dead Redemption has been beset by an apocalyptic plague. The dead have arisen and wander the Earth in search of fresh life to infect as great storms sweep across the land under a veil of darkness. Plants rot where they stand and packs of undead animals roam amongst the undead. Fearful stories are told of mysterious, almost mythical beasts at large in the wilderness.
Experience a supernatural twist to the narrative arc of the original story from Red Dead Redemption. John Marston is alone in the world, to save his family this time he must find an antidote to the horrors that threaten the existence of humanity. Towns and settlements are under attack from hordes of undead, with small, isolated pockets of human survivors huddling together for protection. John must rescue survivors and try to turn the tide against the onslaught from beyond the grave if there is to be any hope. Ammunition is at an absolute premium. As the undead plague takes over the land, there is no more game to shoot and besides, every last bullet needs to be saved to fight the undead encroaching on the last bastions of human sanctuary.
But what is the source of this hellish blanket of destruction and how can it be reversed? Rumors abound among the cowering survivors, and John must choose who to believe. Trapped in a living nightmare, John must travel far and wide in search of an answer.

red-dead-undead2_1739319c.jpg

So, it's pretty much a living dead man with a soul of a man [zombies treat him like a human not undead; I've never understood that myself]
Running around on horses of the apocalypse, finding survivors and killing the hordes.

So... Who's up for it. Welcome to throw in some ideas..

Oh gosh, I love that game! But not completely sure if I could reenact it completely. But, it is BASED Upon the game, so i suppose i could give it a try...

SURE! You are more than welcome to give it a go. Just wait for one more player to show interest and we can start?

I may be interested. I played it, and loved it. Just a few questions though. Is this based entirely on it, as in someone plays John Marston. Or, is it just based on the undead nightmare concept/world. Either way, ill try. What would everyone's characters be is the best question to ask as of now any way. ^_^

Ok SO it looks like we now have enough players now!

Prosak, it is just loosely based on the subject, but...you can play john if you require! :D

Oh, I see. No I dont require, in fact I prefer it this way. Lol, I am better at oc's. Any way, cant wait to do this!

Prosak said:
Oh, I see. No I dont require, in fact I prefer it this way. Lol, I am better at oc's. Any way, cant wait to do this!

Post your character and post :D We await you! :p

Back
Top Bottom