Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a lady who loves story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greeneyed23

Pulsar
I am mostly looking for women as every guy i have tried with outside of groups has tried to turned it into a "my dick is bigger" contest and that is no fun at all. I will do smut but i want a good writer at all times and I will always jump on a good story over a smut roleplay. Post length and spelling are not massive things to me, the site has spell check but i understand a few mistakes, but incoherent posts and shoddy grammar do annoy me. Not demanding perfection but if you want a certain tense use it correctly. If i have to vanish for any reason i will try to alert whoever I am playing with, and I can and will be patient as life does get in the way, but do not just drop me. If the roleplay does not suit you just tell me and we can move on. I will literally try any role and i am quite good at developing original ideas, but i do have a few things i am weak on if you want something fanbased and they are as follows:
Most Anime (sorry. havent seen many that interest me)
A number of TV shows and movies (mostly the newest popular stuff though im working on it. Justified SoA and a few others i know well though.)
Even more books (my interests are eclectic but you'd have to ask if i've read it.)
And several video games (same as books)
But I am more than happy to research anything you are interested in. My only rules are no blood scat urine or vomit play no pederasty and no snuff or rape. Anything else i will at least try before deciding on.

Now for a list of things i'm very strong with :
Comic Books
Batman
Wolverine
Deadpool
Grimm Fairy Tales
Fables
Y the Last Man
Preacher
Elseworlds
Games
Batman
Skyrim
Assassin's Creed (All)
Tomb Raider
Shadow of Mordor
Star Wars Old Republic
Knights of the Old Republic
Splinter Cell
The Force Unleashed
Movies
Ocean's Trilogy
Now You See Me
Star Trek
Harry Potter
Star Wars
Godfather Series
SAW
Edge of Tomorrow
Marvel Cinematic Universe
Pirates of the Caribbean
Avengers Cycle
A-Team
Dark Knight Trilogy
Man of Steel
Lord of the Rings
TV Shows
Leverage
NCIS
Battlestar Galactica
Caprica
NCIS:LA
Star Trek TOS & TNG
Breaking Bad
Red vs. Blue
Doctor Who
White Collar
Deadwood
Alias
Spartacus
Burn Notice
Once Upon a Time
Boardwalk Empire
Justified
A-Team
Dexter
Fringe
The Pillars of the Earth
World Without End
The White Queen
Sons of Anarchy
Walking Dead
Books
The Dark Tower Series
Most Stephen King Works
Harry Potter
Inheritance Cycle
Jack Ryan Universe (Tom Clancy)
Anita Blake
Dune
Hunger Games
Jack Reacher
Tales from the Nightside
Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit
Narnia
Mitch Rapp
Sword of Truth
The Grey Man Series
Percy Jackson
Morningstar Trilogy
Joe Abercrombie

Ideas

Originals
Political Upheaval - A couple happens across a body in an alley of Washington D.C. It is the body of the President's Chief of Staff. The ensuing investigation is fast paced, intense, thrilling, and dangerous. Terrorists, crime bosses, political intrigue at every level and turn. Possible characters include federal agents, police officers, military, administration members. Will be fast paced.

Kingdom's Downfall - A new knight. A beautiful princess. Her elderly father. A budding romance. Then the day after their wedding her father is found dead, with his dagger in the body and he must flee for his life as the kingdom collapses around his wife. Also fast paced.

Hero's Homecoming - During the Crusades a knight comes home tired hoping to find some peace only to find his home in chaos and must clean up his home and rescue his life and rekindle the romance with his wife or betrothed. Slow paced.

Crystal Coffin - A ship captain running the space lanes comes across a container and brings it in to find it holding a human body who wakes up once in the medical bay. The dark and/or troubled pasts of the body and the captain come to light as they travel together. Slow paced

Dragon Eye - To gaze into a dragon's eye is to court madness and death. But the Dragon Souled excel in facing and overcoming that threat and have joined their souls with the Dragons making themselves just as dangerous and enigmatic. One arrives in the human Capitol City to the delight and concern of all. Slow paced

Blood Work - A murder on board a lengthy journey (whether plane, train, or ship depends on you) causes drama, suspicion, and overreaction amongst the passengers and the only way to be sure of survival is to solve the case. Slow but driving pace.

The Elite - When the men and women trained to kill to protect their nation go rogue who else can stop them but the people who trained them. Violence, explosions, passion, intrigue, betrayal, and death at every turn. Fast paced.

Expanded - When a person manages to access the hidden and unused portions of the brain a number of unknown, impressive, but frightening possibilities emerge. Telepathy, psychokinetic abilities of all sorts, superhuman abilities such as strength speed and healing, and all sorts of powers known as mutations in most circles arrive and the results of such developments are varied and impossible to predict. Fast paced.

Ruthless Aggression - The explosion in a wartorn nation triggers a rapid scramble for intelligence, revenge, justice, and a number of power hungry lunatics all fighting for their personal gain. An in-country operative is blamed for the explosion and only a rookie analyst will be able to clear them. Rapid pace shifts.

Orc Skulls - In a time of peace a new city collapses into a warren of trap tunnels and the denizens are brutally slaughtered. A pair of children call out for help and a knight of the guard must choose either to rescue them or do his duty and rescue his liege lord. Along the way he finds a trapped lady of the court who he also protects from the hordes of orcs. Fast paced.

Dragon Scale - In a land ruled by a coalition of seven races, dragons, humans, elves, dwarves, goblins, merpeople, and the eagles, there is a conspiracy. Just as the coalition's special enforcement crew learns of it the city of the rulers is destroyed with a magical attack that leaves a power vacuum that everyone rushes to fill while the enforcers are thrown into the dungeon. Getting to the bottom of the conspiracy and saving the land will take an Act of God. Fast paced.

Lost Days - A high value target. A murdered spouse. A mysterious suspect who seems to know everything. And the rookie uniform who found the body and the suspect. Corruption. Politics. Hidden movements. Murder. Fast paced.

Paradise - The formation of a new world should lead to happiness and peace. But while people are still learning the new ways and means of their new world a tyrant arrives. But instead of using violence and fear he creates a following through charming persuasion and fulfilled dreams and quickly has a whole world following him. Back in the old world a magicians apprentice and a royal child,trying to protect their people, learn about the cult and begin to try to stop his reach only to find he has command of both worlds. He names himself ruler of the universe and begins to execute his enemies in a unique way making himself ever more popular. The apprentice and the royal flee into the ruins of the worlds to try to find somewhere safe and escape the hunters. How will they survive? Can they bring their persecutor down? Starts slow and grows quickly paced.

Devastation - The multiple bombings of a federal agency ends the agency permanently. A crippled retired agent and a recent recruit are two of the few remaining agents on the planet and are brought in to form a new agency to both replace the destroyed one and to bring to justice the group that destroyed them. Fast paced.

Atlantis - The lost continent is discovered by the Navy. A SEAL team is assigned to the scientific group as protection and they are badly needed as they find that the culture has somehow survived at the bottom of the sea for millenia and they are not pleased with being disturbed. Starts out slow then grows fast paced.

Innocence - A federal fugitive and the U. S. Marshall Service. A worldwide chase with intrigue, trickery, shootouts and all sorts of danger. Fast paced.

Harmless Spying - Corporate Espionage leads to murder, gun battles, car chases, and even bombings. Caught in the middle are executives, cops, workers, innocent people, and the actual spies themselves. Slow paced.

Sex Sells - A criminal empire hidden behind a popular pair of strip club chains. The men and women that serve as the disguise are trying either to escape the world they have become apart of or are striving to gain more power in it. All of it is commanded by a ruthless couple who stop at nothing for profit or power. Numerous character possibilities. Slow paced.

Fangs or Claws - In a major city the twelfth murder victim has just been found. The city is in a uproar as each of them has had evidence of being killed by vampires, werewolves, and humans. The police have to find the killer(s) before the 13th. Fast paced.

Awakening - To wake within a coffin. To break free in your terror and find that you have been buried by a secret cult who have also triggered a zombie uprising. How will you survive? Fast paced.

Darkness Falls - When the world comes crashing down around the ears of any person or group how do they handle it? When it comes to the 7th Street Sinners they always strike out. How do the individual members of this once legendary criminal organization that includes everything from bikers, to street thugs, and a media franchise empire handle it? Do they come together or fall apart? And what happens when things get darkest?

the holiday season and some very time consuming but nondangerous life issues have yet again yanked me away. Im ready and back again.

Bump that trick.

And hook me up with a new partner. Love who I have but will never say no to new.

So a lot of awesome responses and Im grateful. but ima greedy sonuvagun. Hit me up if you are interested. Also...B.u.M.p.

Hello everyone. I have a specific want. im going through the Inheritance Cycle (The Eragon Books) again and I would really really really like ANOTHER
rp on the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom