Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Your friendly neighborhood Succubus (The_Danible and I)

Kieran made her way to her bike, it was an old navy blue Honda Magna, it was simple but fast. She rode off to a club she had been told she could find her target at, she had been told to watch her back, they would kill her with out hesitation if they suspected her. She parked her bike out in front of the club, she climbed off and removed her helmet. Her long natural red hair falling about her back and shoulders in soft curls, she unzipped her black leather jacket and removed her gloves. She had lightly tanned skin, that had almost a light golden color to it, her blue and hazel eyes looked around as she entered the club. She slipped into the back room with her bag over her shoulder, she fluffed her hair a bit to get rid of the helmet hair. She changed into jean ultra mini skirt that barely covered her, she then pulled on a dark blue halter top, she zipped her black knee high boots up. She admired herself in the mirror then headed out into the club. She was short at barely over five feet in height, she was slender with nice curves.

Kieran made her way around looking for her target till she spotted him in a private booth. She took a deep breath then slowly approached him, she took a drink swishing it around in her mouth to give off the scent of alcohol, then stumbled in, she pretended to lose her footing and fall into his lap. She lightly touched his flesh to give him a little sensation of pleasure, one of her many gifts. She looked up at him blushing "I'm so sorry I must have had a few too many tonight" she said giggling to help sell her little lie. She lightly ran her hand down his chest as she adjusted herself so she was more sitting in his lap, "hey perhaps I'm not so sorry" she said looking him in the eyes making it painfully obvious she was flirting with him.

RE: Your friendly neighborhood Succubus

Ba'al sat in his private booth at "The Fang and Claw," his night club. The music pounded in his ears as he sat with his first and second lieutenants, enjoying the scents of arousal coming from the female humans and lust from the males. He chuckled, admiring the human's courting rituals however absurd they may seem to him.

Suddenly Ba'al noticed a change in the air. A new scent, one he was not familiar with though he had smelled it before. His lieutenants had picked up the scent as well and it was making them a bit anxious. Ba'al ordered them to leave and wait for him in the car parked in the alley behind the club and they went without question.

Ba'al wasn't the biggest or the strongest of his kind but he was the smartest, which was the reason he had claimed the alpha position in his pack. Standing at an even 6 feet he had a look between a weight lifter and someone who just goes to the gym to work out. His long black hair and pale green eyes only enhanced chiseled facial features.

Ba'al stiffened. The scent was becoming stronger, closer. He was surprised when a petite girl stumbled in to his booth, landing on him, feeling a jolt as she touched his skin. There was something strange about her but then again Ba'al thought all humans were strange. As she adjusted her position on his lap, Ba'al looked into this girl's eyes.

"I'm sorry but I'm going to have to ask you to leave. This is a private booth, and you aren't on the list."

Kieran bit her lip a bit when he told her she wasn't welcome, she was a bit surprised few men looked at her and were able to turn her away, she was strong but she had very feminine features with her plump red lips and slender jawline. She slowly got up out of his lap, she touched his flesh again sending another surge she hoped this would be enough to make her stick out in his mind for a while. She stumbled towards the edge of the booth to leave "Sorry I didn't realize. Hopefully another time I'll make the list." she said looking him over he was very attractive to her, but that would only make it easier to focus on her job. She eyed him one more time then left, she went to go sit at the bar, she ordered an AMF, she took a sip of her drink, she hoped that she had given him enough of a surge to draw him to her, once the meeting was done, she knew she could have any man she wanted here. But she needed to keep a clear head, though the way that some of the males were behaving she could actually see the lust and hunger wafting off their bodies. It was making her hungry, she wanted to feed but she had other things on her mind besides her next meal.

She looked over at the booth, she smiled a bit chewing on her straw playfully, she wanted to see if she had at least managed to catch his eye, she knew that he would likely be reserved but she was trying to read him a bit. She wanted to see if he had a strong protective instinct she might be able to use that to get close to him, humans were easy to manipulate and trick, she could easily make it look like they were trying to force themselves on her. But she wanted to wait and see how things went, it would take time and luckily she was very patient.

Ba'al shivered slightly when the girl touched him again but it was over as soon as it started. He didn't know what it was, but something about that girl didn't seem right. He had observed human females as they tried to seduce a male and while they all had different methods, this was not one of the usual ones, especially since he could tell that the girl was not drunk, only trying to make it seem like she was with the smell of liquor on her breath. No, he would have to investigate this girl a bit further, but not at the moment, perhaps when the club closed down for the night she would still be there and he could have a nice long chat with her.

As soon as the girl left Ba'al took out his phone and called his first, telling him to leave and take the second back to the den, and that he would be staying until closing, there was a matter he needed to attend to.

Kieran sat at the bar sipping her drink, she could tell that she had gotten his attention, she focused to release a bit more of her scent, she wanted to make sure that she would not be brushed aside. She relaxed back in her seat, a human approached her however, he offered to buy her a drink, she refused and moved to sit on one of the couches. She watched the way some of the humans interacted with one another, the females well they were often worse than the males, they let themselves lose control and the males well it was in their nature. Of course she had it so simple she only needed to be close to males to feed or to perhaps have a little fun, but she rarely bothered with the real fun. She relaxed a bit, she knew he was waiting for the place to clear out a bit, she could tell he was intrigued yet suspicious, it was tempting to leave and let him track her down at least then if he attacked it would be on her own terms. She finished her drink, she looked at her watch it was about an hour before closing and the place was clearing out pretty good. She got up off the couch looking over her shoulder at her target eyeing him with a smirk, she headed for the door, she walked around the corner to her bike, she leaned against the bike making sure her scent was very strong so he could follow her.

Ba'al watched the girl as she sat at the bar. She was beautiful but there was something that gnawed at him. Something about her was wrong. She looked human, acted human, yet a part of him knew she wasn't human. This only made him want to find out more about the mystery girl. When she turned a human male away he knew she wasn't human, or at least that she wasn't here to have fun. The male was highly attractive and not 20 seconds after the rejection he had two girls on his arms and was leaving, probably to take them to his place. The simplicity of human mating rituals intrigued him, they didn't mate for life most of the time which was strange to him but he had long ago learned to tolerate other cultures.

Ba'al watched as the girl moved to a sofa, watching the humans dance and flirt. She seemed to enjoy just watching. Strange. But there were humans like that, Ba'al couldn't remember what they were called but it started with a "V". As the place started to clear out he got up and headed to the restroom. Somehow he knew the girl wouldn't leave right away. As he came out of the restroom he saw her go out the door and turn towards the alley. Ba'al went out the back door and saw her leaning against a sport bike, something he wouldn't touch in a million years, preferring the style of the american chopper. He cleared his throat to get the girl's attention.

Kieran sighed when she saw him, she looked up moving a bit closer to him "hmmm you wouldn't be following me now would you?" she whispered, she moved in a bit closer to him, she lightly touched his arm giving him a little surge. She smirked up at him a bit "did you decide I was on the list after all?" she whispered. She looked him in the eyes directly, her eyes were crystalline blue with a ring of gold around the pupil, she eyed him carefully, she knew that she was not weak but she also knew that if he truly wanted her dead the odds were in his favor. She slowly slid her hand down his arm, lightly caressing the flesh, she had no interest in humans, she got little in the way of energy from them they were too weak, if she fed off them she would likely kill them. The drew too much attention for her, she however loved to be with others that were like her, she'd had Lycan once before, she remembered how much energy she had been able to take in, and how quickly they would recover from her. She let her eyes flash slightly, the gold becoming more pronounced as her hunger grew slightly at just the thought. She knew he would figure out what she was but he would also know that she was not threat to him directly, her kind were not known for being aggressive unless threatened and even then it was only enough to get away. "What is it you want that brought you out here?" she said softly.

As soon as he saw her eyes flash Ba'al knew what this girl was, and he was not happy about it. Not because of what she was but because it had taken him so long to figure it out. He growled softly before speaking. "Not following you, just curious as to why a succubus would come into my club and not take advantage of all the horny gentlemen." he said with a small smile. He knew that most of her kind fed on humans, but that was only because they were weak and unable to take anything else, this one he sensed was not only stronger than the average succubus but also a lot smarter, something they had in common.

Ba'al placed his back against the wall and looked into the creature's eyes, trying to read her expressions like he did with so many other creatures and humans. He could tell that seducing him was not her long term goal but what it might be he hadn't a clue, not that it really mattered, all he needed to do was grab the bitch and she wouldn't be able to fight him off even if she tried her hardest. After all Ba'al's kind were one of the most powerful races in the world, below only a few others. "So what does something like you want with me?" he asked in a low stern voice.

Kieran smirked as he seemed to put the pieces together, she moved in closer to him as he leaned against the wall "it took you long enough to figure me out. I find human men to be worthless, they will keep me happy for a short time but I tend to look a little bit further into the future, I plan ahead. If I feed off one of them I will likely kill them and then I will drawn attention to myself and end up being hunted." she whispered, she lightly pressed her hand to his chest, "as exciting as being hunted is I have no desire for that" she whispered, she eyed him carefully "As for what I want. I know what you are and I like that" she whispered pressing against him a bit, she gave him a strong surge, she wanted to see if he would take the hint. "I think more long term" she said softly. She lightly ran her hand down his chest, she moved in closer she let her warm breath run over the bare skin of his neck. She knew very well how to get in a mans head but she knew that he was smarter than that, but she knew he could tell that she had more motive than to just feed off him or he would have grabbed her by now.
She slowly pulled away from him, she took a few steps back giving him some space to think, she didn't want to over whelm him or this would all be pointless. Yes if this failed she would get a very good meal out of him but it was not part of her long term goal. She eyed him carefully keeping her hunger in check despite what her instincts were telling her, she had spent years learning this control, she had wanted to be stronger and more powerful than the rest of her race and she had achieved that much to her pride.

Ba'al grinned, showing teeth, more pointed than that of a Human's but not as sharp as they were in his other form, and let out a low growling laugh. "If your goal is to seduce me I'm afraid it will take a while. My father taught me how to resist these temptations when I was a young boy." He said, scratching his chin nonchalantly, still keeping an eye on the creature in front of him. While it was true he had been taught how to resist the charms of a succubus he had never really had a chance to put that training into practice, he was unsure if he could resist for long but he made sure to keep his head and put on a confident demeanor.

"The real question is why did you come here? Why not find another of my kind, it would probably be easier to seduce one who is not of my pack." Ba'al said, trying to get the succubus to reveal her true intentions.

Kieran shook her head moving back in close to him "oh yes pluck off the weak ones, that's exactly what I would want to do. The weaker the beast the weaker energy, besides I've never taken things the easy way, that's how you end up dead" she said softly. She ran her hand down his chest, she sent another powerful surge running through his body and she made sure this one would last, she wanted to see if he was as strong as he claimed to be. She was going to fully test how strong he really was, she lightly caressed his neck with her lips, as she sent another surge through him using her lips. She knew he would not last long like this, but she wouldn't give up until she got what she wanted, she knew that her skills would be very useful to him. " I heard about your pack and even more about you, I decided I wanted you so here I am. You should be flattered not so suspicious" she said softly.

Ba'al thought about her words for a moment. He knew she was after more than just becoming his mate, he was sure of that. What he was not sure of was what she was up to. If he accepted this offer he would have to keep a very close watch on her, never let her out of his sight. Then again if he declined then he would never find out what she really wanted. He shook his head a little, 'she's getting to me' he thought, trying to remember what his father had told him about resisting, but failing terribly. He couldn't afford to loose control so he gathered all his will and resisted with everything he had, and it worked, somewhat. At least his head was clear now, even if his primal mating instincts were still screaming at him.

"So what exactly is it that you want? You wouldn't have come all the way here just to see my club, so either you tell me or I leave."

Kieran smirked and nuzzled into his neck, continuing to tempt him she licked his neck playfully "I want to be of use to you, I heard rumors of your little operation and I thought perhaps you could use a woman of my talents. All I ask in return is that you let me feed off of you when I am hungry and when I need to heal, but I would also like your protection. I find the pack to be very useful in that way. Think about how I'm getting in your head, I'm not even trying right now, just imagine what I could do to some one lets say you wanted to interrogate or perhaps lure into joining you." she whispered. She licked his neck again sending a powerful surge through him, she knew he would not be able to resist her much longer, she could see that he craved her, but he was doing surprisingly well against her. "or perhaps is my price to high?" she whispered, she ran her hand down his chest to lightly rest her finger tips on the brim of his pants. She lightly nipped at his neck sending another surge, she was surprised at how well he was doing at resisting her.

It was taking every little bit of concentration Ba'al had to resist the succubus, but he was determined to keep his head. As her hand slipped to his pants he swallowed hard and refocused his mind on resisting her seduction. It was harder than he had imagined, but somehow he was able to resist, however fleeting it may be. He quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand away from him, forcefully. He'd had enough of this and it was time to make the decision. He chose to let her in. After all, it would be a hell of a lot easier to figure out what she was really up to if he kept her close.

"Fine. But in return for letting you 'feed' off me, you will do anything and everything I tell you to. Failure to do this and I will treat you as a member of the pack who has failed me, and the punishment for such an offense is of course death." said Ba'al, his mind slightly clearing now that the succubus was no longer in contact with him.

Kieran smirked when he pulled her away from him, she could tell she was getting to him, she sent another surge through the hand he was using to hold her. As long as she had any kind of contact with him she could use her power on him, he had seemed to forget this fact "I will not do everything I am not a servant, but I will help you where I can, I never fail anything I accept willingly, as you know I can be quite determined when I want something" she whispered. She twisted her wrist free from his grasp, she leaned in close to him again, she caressed his chest. She softly nipped and kissed his neck, she was getting through to him and she knew it, but she wanted it to be clear that he did not by any means own her, she hated the idea being owned. That was what had happened to her mother, it was part of her motivation for becoming as powerful as she was, she refused to become like the rest of her race. Sadly most of them would end up in servitude or as strippers, in order to sustain themselves. She found most of her own kind to be repulsive, she refused to relate with any of them, she hoped someday to teach her own children all she had learned.
She slowly pulled away from him giving him some space so he could have a clear head "lets get one thing straight, I am not your property, my mother ended up in that pit and I refuse to follow in her footsteps. You will treat me with respect though" she said simply. She wanted to make herself clear, she knew that he would not turn down the offer, she was indeed a commodity with her power and intelligence and she was certain he had figured that out by now.

Ba'al blinked at her. He had not intended his demand to be seen like that, all he meant was that she would work for him, not become a servant, but the fact that her mind had jumped to that taught him something about her, she was extremely determined to accomplish whatever long term goal she had, and she would not let anything get in her way. Also the fact that she had brought up her mother was interesting as well.

"I never intended it to sound like you would become a servant, I only meant that you would be like a member of my pack." Ba'al said. Even if she didn't like that either he would find a way to get her on his side, because she made a good point, she would be very useful to him, even if she had an ulterior motive.

Kieran noted that he did not intend to make a servant out of her, she moved back in close to him "then I accept the offer, but I should warn you I'm not used to being a member of a pack I've always been on my own" she whispered, she caressed the side of his face giving him a small surge, she was certain that he would enjoy that greatly since he had accepted her offer. She hoped he would be able to relax a bit more now. "now just relax around me I'm not going to hurt you, other wise the little deal would be pointless." she said softly. She nipped his neck playfully, she pressed against him softly letting him feel the warmth of her body against his. She lightly ran her nails down his chest, she was still having fun toying with him, "where to then my dear" she whispered letting her hot breath waft over the slightly moist skin of his neck. She slowly pulled away from him she licked her lips slightly, then flipped her bag across her back and put her helmet on. "wanna ride with me?" she said softly. She climbed on the bike looking over at him.

Ba'al let out a sigh as the succubus ceased contact with him. He had been pushed to his limits but somehow he had resisted her. His father would be proud if he were still alive, he thought to himself before pushing away from the wall and striding to the motorcycle. He had his own car that would be much more comfortable for his size and even though he thought it might be more of a burden on his new acquaintance, he decided that if he sent her out on missions the bike would be better than a larger vehicle.

"No, I have my car parked in the lot just back there," he said pointing his thumb over his shoulder, "just follow me, the den is not far from here."

Ba'al turned and walked to his car, thinking about what had just happened. He had almost fallen to the succubus's charms but he had resisted and now he had a succubus working for him whose true goals were still a mystery to him. He would give her some leniency in the beginning as to not raise suspicion but he would undoubtedly be keeping an eye on her. As he reached his car he thought about what this would mean for his pack and for the hierarchy that he had spent so many years to maintain after his father's death.

Kieran smirked looking over at him "suit yourself." she said and lifted the kickstand, and started the bike, she revved the engine a bit. She smirked thinking about how easily she could have just pushed him over the edge, she could smell the lust from him. She knew once they were in private quarters she would not have to hold back on him any longer, that was a good things since she was a little hungry now. She followed him to the car, she knew he didn't trust her but he would, once she was fully in his head he would relax more around her. She would just have to patient, something could do though it was more difficult when it came to feeding, she needed to feed soon. She had used quite a bit of her strength luring this Lycan in.
She followed him on her bike back to the Den, she parked her bike out in front, she watched the car carefully waiting for him to exit, she wanted to get back to work on him, she needed to feed so badly. She greeted him as he exited with a quick touch to his chest sending another surge through his body, she leaned in and kissed and nipped his neck. "I'm hungry" she whispered, she didn't believe in being subtle. She was certain that he would want her as well after how she had been working on him.

Ba'al felt great, like a weight had been lifted from his shoulders. He still didn't trust the succubus but his primal urges had awoken and he really needed to act on them or he would not be able to control himself. He grabbed the succubus by the waist and pulled her body into his as his lips met hers in a passionate kiss. He knew what she had been doing to him but he really couldn't care less at the moment. All Ba'al wanted to do was to throw this thing down on a bed and mate with it. There was only one problem, he didn't even know her name yet. Pulling his mouth from hers he backed up, grasping her hand in his.

"It's occurred to me that I don't even know your name." Ba'al said.

Kieran kissed him back, her eyes flashed slightly as she was able to feed off a little bit of his lust but it was no where near enough "so formal, so no mystery succubus laying in your bed. My name is Kieran" she whispered, she pulled him back into another deep and passionate kiss. She pressed fully against him, she ran her hands down his chest, she slid her thigh up his leg, she knew that he work was done here it was all going to be fun and games from here. She broke the kiss eyeing him "you are in for the night of your life" she whispered. She rolled her hips playfully against his, she was certain he'd never had one of her kind before, she was going to make sure that he would be begging her for more after tonight. She moved her hand to claw at his back through his shirt, she wanted him her eyes flashed with desire. She licked his neck "shall we get to your room before we end up doing this out here in front of everyone" she whispered. She nipped his neck, she knew all she had to do was gain more of his trust and then she would be able to complete the mission though she suspected she would stay even after the mission was done. It would depend on how much she was able to feed off of him, she could feel his strength and she could tell that she would actually enjoy feeding off of him.

Ba'al loosened his grip on Kieran, stepping back but still maintaining a firm grasp of the succubus. "Kieran, that's a very nice name," he said in a low growl of a voice before grabbing her hand and pulling her into the building and up several flights of stairs before entering a large penthouse. The furniture was all very expensive looking and there were many classical paintings hung on the walls. As Ba'al pulled the succubus further into his residence they passed the kitchen, which was very nice, and a kind of office, which looked just like an office with books on shelves behind a large wooden desk, the only difference was that this office had an assortment of ancient looking artifacts. As they reached the bedroom Ba'al thought again about what he was doing by letting this creature get so close to him, but he shrugged it off and practically threw Kieran onto the bed from the door before closing and locking it.

"We have all night, and the place is very well insulated so feel free to make all the noise you want." said Ba'al as he slowly walked towards the bed.

Kieran smirked at him "well I hope you like it since you're going to be moaning it all night" she whispered, then laughed as he pulled up the stairs to his penthouse. She looked around as he pulled her towards his bedroom, she liked the way the place was decorated and set up she would enjoy her time here it seemed. She laughed a bit as he tossed her on the bed, she slowly stood on her knees eyeing him, she slipped off her skirt and tossed it to him, then her top, all that remained on her was a black bra and panty set, she smirked looking him in the eyes. She could see the desire in his eyes "insulated or not I had no intention of us being quiet, that's how you know it's good. She crawled towards the edge of the bed, she grabbed him by the brim of his pants, she nipped his neck playfully as she pressed her almost naked body against his, he could now see her perfectly lean yet still curvy figure. She lightly licked his neck "I'm surprised you were able to resist me this long Ba'al" she whispered softly in his ear before lightly nipping and sucking on the lobe.

Ba'al was, at this point, was thinking mainly with his smaller brain. He was not impulsive, in fact he would usually sit on things for days, even weeks, before coming up with a decision but this was different. Kieran could become a very valuable asset to the pack, and if she was only feeding on him that would give him more respect as the alpha. As the demon nipped at his neck he pulled her body into his tightly, squeezing a bit to show her that he was still the one in charge, even though she was having more of an effect on him with much of their bare skin touching.

Ba'al released the succubus and pushed her onto her back, ripping the bra off as she fell, before getting on top of her and pinning her hands to the bed next to her ears. He grinned, showing elongated canine teeth and licked her neck from the base to her earlobe, before nibbling on her ear, one of his hands sliding over her stomach towards her still covered nether region.

Kieran laughed slightly when he ripped off her bra and pinned her down onto the bed, she loved the dominance she could tell she was going to have fun with him. She slid her leg up his thigh "go on take off what remains of our covering" she whispered. She was not afraid, she'd been with many different kind of creatures, she had found Lycan to be her favorite. She arched her back pressing her crotch against his letting him feel her warmth, she smirked as she sent another surge of pleasure through him. She loved the warmth of his body against hers, she did want more though, she needed them to feel more pleasure before she would be able to feed off of him. She was so hungry, she sent a powerful surge through his body, she was in need of him right now. She did surprisingly enough enjoy feeding, he would be like a five star restaurant for her. She squirmed slightly trying to get her hands free, she was certain he would love the slight bit of resistance. She wrapped her leg around his pulling him closer.

She smirked as she got an idea, she sent and overpowering surge of pleasure through his body as she fought and rolled them over, she ripped off the remainder of his clothes and her panties. She pressed firmly against him as she kissed him lustfully, she rolled her hips against his, she wanted to see how badly he wanted her, she wanted to test the waters in a way.

Back
Top Bottom