Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Warrior and the Barbarian

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZodiacDragon1014

Super-Earth
Alistair had been town for a long while. He needed to resupply, and he didn't wish to be in this beaten down town any longer than he had to. A few quick trips to the nearest shops yielded him more rations to last him several weeks. It was about all he could afford for the moment.

As he walked on through the town, his eyes wandered that of the town. It was a beaten down sort of town, with everyone within it looking defeated, or on the other end of the spectrum, brutish and overpowering. He detested the thought of those in power overpowering those who could do little for themselves, and this town seemed to serve only as a reminder to that.

Alistair was a man of average height and weight. He wore dirty blond hair with blue eyes. His build was muscular, though not overwhelmingly so. His body was chiseled in all the right places, though no one would know due to all the armor he packed. Taking one last look at the town, he heads for the exit. He was on a mission.

Following closely behind Alistair was Myra his companion. She had been travaling with him since he beat her in a duel, and had served him loyaly ever since. As they traveled through the town her gaze constantly wandered, seeing the various people avoiding contact with them and even seeing others sizing them up. "Master Alistair, should we not help these people?" she asked as they began to elave the town, her gaze turning back to look at the sorry starte it was in before they left. Myra, as brutish and Barbaric as she looked, was extremely kind. She was a skilled warrior too, just not nearly as good as Alistair.

Alistair stopped and and took one last look around the town, then back at Myra. Though Alistair didn't know much about Myra's history, he could only assume that she had experience with the brutes of the world. She was a barbarian after all, though not in the typical sense that most would have believed. She was incredibly kind-hearted for someone who lived the life-style that she lived. It told too of her fighting style, which too was brutish and unrefined.

Alistair and Myra had dueled once before. The details now as far as who started what was a blur to him, but the end result was that he had bested her in combat. Ever since then, Myra had made it a point to follow him around as his wandering companion. He allowed, because of her kind nature. Had she truly been the brute he would have assumed her to be because of her barbaric style of fighting and life style beforehand, he would have never allowed it. She was different. And he liked her.

"Myra, how many times do I have to tell you? You can drop the whole 'master' thing."

He sighed and smiled a little, then took a look around the town once again. The town was in a bad state, and all the more he wanted to do just that, help the townsfolk out, partly because he knew it was right, and partly because it would make Myra happy.

"Unfortunately, there isn't a whole lot we can do right now..."

Every time myra called him that he always seemed to hate it, yet she continued to do it. She walked close to him looking at the ground as they slowly stepped away from the town. Her gaze kept looking back at it, befure turning back to Alistair.

"B-but Master you're a great fighter. We both could probably do something."

She said, a sense of worry in her voice. Her brutish clansment would likely hate her kind words. 'The people of that town are weak and deserve their fate.' Those words Echoed in her mind, old sayings in her village. Her people were a proud race, very skilled fighters, despite their unrefined style, and they despised weakness. Kindess wasn't part of their creedance and it was a thing which made Myra an outcaste of even her own family.

"It looks like thier problem might be from bandits or something like that, if we kill their leader they are bound to leave, right master?"

she said naively, not knowing exactly how the world worked.

Alistair turned to her and rested his hand upon her bare shoulder in comfort. He wanted to help, he sincerely did. He felt as though he wasn't quite living up to his own honor code by passing the town by. Not only that, with each word that Myra spoke about these townspeople, his heart strings were pulled that much more. She wasn't just a traveling companion to him. She was a friend and close ally, perhaps more.

"That's one way we could approach it, but unfortunately that could cause more harm than good in the long run, Myra..."

Alistair began to explain.

"If we were to take such action against the bandits, they would likely revolt not just against us, but the entire town. Nothing would be left standing."

Myra felt his hand on her shoulder and looked at the ground, her cheeks becomeing lightly flustered. She thought about more courses of action, but it inevitably came up to the same thing, killing the bandits and leaving the townspeople alone. Then a stray idea, one that went against all of her peoples teachings popped into her head. She looked over at Alistair ready to speak of her new plan.

"We could train the villagers how to fight, then help them kill the bandits. With Basic equiptment thay could possibly defend themselves in the future, and with all the money that the Bandits stole they could by better gear, and possibly even hire people to make the town more productive or easier to defend."

Alistair initially opened his mouth in protest at Myra's idea, but when he thought about it, it really wasn't that bad of an idea at all. He however didn't want to just go barreling into a situation that they didn't understand. The situation, if they were to tackle it at all, would require information, and that required some reconnaissance. He was never all that good at it, and Myra likely even less so.

"Not a bad idea, Myra. Not bad at all."

Alistair says with a smile, rubbing her shoulder and arm in such a way to let her know that he was proud. She was thinking outside of the box which was an incredibly good sign to see. The only other problem however was Myra and himself were the only ones here who knew how to wield any sort of weapon. If the situation did indeed call for a training of a small militia, they'd need more than just him and her to coordinate it. Maybe not... He wasn't too sure yet. But first things first. They needed information.

"Alright Myra. First things first. We need to know exactly what we're up against. We need to know if we're dealing with bandits at all, and if so, in what number they are and what their reputation they have. Once we know all that, we can then make a decision on how to act next. Deal?"

Myra always managed to surprise him. Despite her naive view of the world, it was often her simple suggestions that made things work out. It was refreshing. His hand remains on her shoulder, Alistair having almost completely forgotten that it was there at all.

Myra smiled reassuringly, and quickly turned to face Alistair. She brushed some of her hair out of her face and began to think on what their next course of action should be. Information was usually hard to come by as an outsider, and people especially didn;t like sharing it with the likes of Myra who could be somewhat intrusive on conversations, and not only that she tended to be loud and boisterous, especially after drinking. That got her thinking though, and it was obvious what her next question was going to be after she turned her gaze towards the tavern.

"Master... Shall we go to the tavern to ask around, alcohol makes loose lips."

She said with a smile as her eyes turned back to Alistair. Since they had been travaling together Myra and Alistair had been to a few taverns, most of their visits went fine, but every once and a while when someone got a little too pushy with Myra, trouble quickly followed.

Alistair couldn't help but laugh at Myra's words. She said it so causally and followed up her suggestion with a smile that was hard to resist. It was a good idea and a true statement overall. People were usually more willing to divulge information if they were under the influence.

Despite this, he was worried. He wasn't worried so much about extracting information this way. It didn't go against any rules within his own honor code. What he was afraid of was bringing Myra into a tavern. It wasn't that he was afraid that she couldn't take care of herself. He knew damn well that she was capable... and that was the problem. Being the woman that she was, an incredibly attractive young woman, dressed in the manner of clothing that she was dressed in from her barbarian upbringing, it made her a target of for all manner of low-lives to hit on her and try to get a little too comfortable with her. He was certainly protective of her to be sure, but he knew all too well that she was capable of protecting herself, to the point of even killing a man.

"We can. But we need to handle this with some level of tact, alright? No getting wild and crazy drunk for us."

Whether that was actually going to happen remained to be seen. Alistair drank, but not all that much. It wasn't that he didn't like to, her certainly enjoyed it as a way of unwinding and relaxing, especially having Myra by his side when he did it.

Alistair took a look at the very tavern that Myra had gazed upon just moments earlier. The tavern luckily doubled as an inn. Alistair had originally intended on leaving this town, but if they were going to do this, staying the night would probably be a wise decision.

"Alright. I'll check us into the inn. We can start tonight, alright?"

"Alright master, I swear I won't have to much."

Myra said with a wide smile. She always enjoyed having a drink or two... or 10 for that matter. Alistair's caution was well founded after all, but tonight she wouldn;t have a whole lot. As Alistair looked at the Inn Myra stepped next to him and gave him a pat on the back to get him moving.

"What should we do until then master, there doesn't seem to be a whole lot to do in this town."

She said walking beside him, the various people in town already starting to look the strange woman over.

Alistair breathed a long sigh, beginning his walk towards the tavern. This town seemed quite insignificant, so much so that there literally was nothing much to do except to go to the tavern and get drunk. Go figure.

"I honestly don't really know, Myra."

Even just walking down the street, Alistair could catch glimpses of people, particularly men eying Myra. It was easy to see why considering how she dressed. Alistair often thought about trying to get her to wear something different, but in all honesty, he was also happy with the way she dressed. Alistair wraps an arm around her in an attempt to ward off some of the others eying her down.

"Let's go ahead and get a room first before we decide."

"S-sure..."

Myra said with a small smile, walking beside Alistair. She blushed a little and turned her head away, doing her best to hide her shyness. Slowly they stepped in, and Myra quickly scanned the small inn, her eyes looking over the various patrons, most of which were armed, and unsavory. She turned her gaze towards Alistair as they walked up to the counter. Myra and Alistair had a decent bit of money on them, and Myra was doing her best to keep track of the various people in the bar. All the looks seemed to be on them, and as Alistair was securing them a room, a lone bandit seemed to stand, slowly moving towards the counter. He placed a few measly coins down, and began to step outside, but as he walked by Myra and Alistair he stumbled a little, his hand soon reaching out and rubbing against Myra's butt. The young Barbarian bit her lip in anger, obviously furious. Her fists clench, but she did nothing, at least for now.

Alistair paid the man at the front, taking the key from him. The room he managed to get was one of the few that were left, all of which had only one room in them. It wasn't the ideal situation, but this was the only inn in this incredibly small town. As soon as he paid and took the key, he could feel Myra tense up just as the bandit touched her. His grip on her tightens, telling her a few things. The first thing this motion told her was that she was correct in not reacting to the man and making a big scene where none needed to be. The second was to make sure that she continued to not act. They needed to be here later, and starting a brawl now would only ruin their chances. The third and final thing it told her was to just remain close to him. The town itself may be small, but it had it's own fair share of scum.

Alistair then guides himself and herself up the stairs towards their room, making sure they climbed them somewhat swiftly. It didn't take long for Alistair and Myra to reach their room which resided at the end of the hall. Using the key on the door, he opens the door and steps inside.

"You alright, Myra?"

He knew the answer, but he went ahead and asked.

Myra followed him upstairs, obviously angered. Once they were in the room, the young barbarian stepped towards the bed and set her pack down before turning to Alistair.

"I... I-I'm Infuriated!"

She said her eyes full of rage. It was not a part of her that Myra liked to show around Alistair, especially when they weren't fighting. She grit her teeth and looked out at the street seeing the smug bastard walk off, meeting his buddys across the way. She eyed him over and got a good look at his face. She stormed over the the wall and let out a long angered sigh, placing her hands on the wall in hopes off cooling her head.

"I'm Sorry Master..." she said softly before turning to face Alistair. "If you weren;t there I would've cause a scene I think."

She said softly as she sat on the bed placing her hands on her knees. She looked down at the floor, her mind obviously full of shame. Her people were know for their rage, it gave them strength, and made them frightening in a fight, but it also clouded their judgment. As Myra cooled off there were signs it was obviously eating at her.

"I'll try and be careful tonight, b-but if I see him or his friends try and pull that on me again they'll lose a hand... or probably more. I... I think I need a drink master, could you go get one for me while I cool off."

She said with a kind smile, still trying to hide the fact that she was still very livid.

Alistair knew that she was angry, and she had every right to be. But he also knew that even though she didn't fit the stereotypical mold of a barbarian at first glance, she definitely had some traits from them. Her rage was certainly one, something that Alistair constantly tried to work on with her. Alistair takes a seat next to her and rests his hand on her shoulder.

"I know you're angry, Myra. But despite all that, the point is you didn't strike him. I know what he did was unforgivable, but the fact that you still had the self-restraint is very commendable."

He takes her in for a brief hug to comfort her.

"I'm proud of you."

Alistair says to her then stands up at her request for a drink. It wasn't too often that she asked him to do something like this for her. He was always happy to oblige.

"Of course. I'll be right back."

Myra hugged Alistair tightly blushing a little at their closeness. She soon broke away and at his words smiled brightly.

"Of course Master, I'll try to keep my anger from getting the best of me."

She said to him. Alistairs opinion of her was very important, a fact very obvious from how long she had traveled with him. As he began to elave to get her a drink she began to rummage through her things, arranging them around the room. Various knives and other weapons were set on tables, spare clothes were placed on a nearby table, and in general she had made the place look more like her usual abode. Hopefully the drinks wouldn't be too strong, or she might be a little too open with Alistair.

Alistair went on down to the tavern section of the inn where he went ahead and purchased two drinks, and drink for Myra and a drink for himself. It was early in the day, sure, but he figured it would be alright. Myra was upset, and he always had her best interests at heart. He cared for her greatly, and wanted to make sure that she was happy.

Walking back up toward there room, Alistair walks inside with a drink in either hand, closing the door behind him.

"Pick one."

Alistair says with a smile, offering up either one of the mugs to her.

Myra looked at each one and grabbed the one on the left, quickly taking it from him. She quickly got started, taking a large swig from the tankard before setting it down nearby. She panted softly and soon looked at Alistair with a smile, already beginning to feel the potent brew.

"Mmmmm G-good choice master."

She said with a smile, taking another large gulp from her tankard. Like most of her people she loved to drink, and strong brews were a favorite of her people. As she set the glass down she smiled.

"Mmmmm this is some good Ale master. Just what I needed."

She said soon joining Alistair, and placing a hand on his shoulder. She held him close and clicked her tankard against his once more downing another large sip.

"So Master... I have a few games in my bag if you'd like something to do... I have some dice and some cards... we could do a small bit of gambling between us. At least for now."

Myra said with a smile, strange thoughts coming to her mind about her and Alistair doing more than playing games.

Alistair laughed as she immediately began to drink.

"You certainly don't waste any time, do you Myra?"

Alistair continues to laugh and takes several swigs of his own to try and keep up with her. Even though it wasn't typical of Alistair to drink a whole lot, it being just the two of them certainly made it easier and much more fun to do. As soon as they clicked their tankards together, both of them taking rather large swigs, Alistair puts his down off to the side.

"Sure! Let's go ahead and play something. What do you feel like playing?"

"Well I have some cards and some dice like I said... we could play a few hands of blackjack."

Myra said with a sly grin. She was drunk and somewhat easy to read, but deep down her motives were hidden. She pulled out the deck of cards and placed them down inbetween her and Alistair on the floor. She then pulled out a few dice and placed them next to them.

"Or we can play some dice games... I don;t really know many of them though so you might have to teach me."

She smiled and sat cross-legged from Alistair, her tankard by her side, almost empty. She placed her hands on her knees and waited for his response, her drunken plan slowly coming to fruition.

Alistair laughed nervously. He was never really all that great at cards, and he knew that she did. Alistair spent a good amount of time dwelling on that, and remained blissfully unaware of any sort of underlying message that there was, at least for the moment.

"Well, I've never been very good at cards, but I'll go ahead and let you pick."

He says with a smile. The alcohol's effect was also affecting him. Considering that he didn't drink nearly as much as Myra on a daily basis, it was already hitting him pretty hard, the ale being far stronger than he had anticipated. With the alcohol affecting him the way it did, his inhibition began to slowly fall, and all the more he looked at Myra, dressed the way she was. Damn if she wasn't the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

Myra flashed a sly grin as she picked the cards, shuffling them very skillfully in her half drunken state. She soon placed the cards down in front of her and drew cards for each of them, placing two in front of her, and two in front of Alistair. She soon picked up her cards and looked at Alistair. Her hand was terrible, a king and a 6.

"I think I might need another."

She said looking at Alistair and drawing a single card, another king. She pouted and looked at her hand. She set the cards down in front of her before looking up and meeting Alistair's gaze.

"I lose this round..."

She said with a small smile. She didn't know where she found the courage, but as soon as she finished talking her hands skillfully went behind her back, and slowly lifted her top off of her body. She let it fall to the ground beside her before she turned her gaze back to Alistair.

"Shall we do another round master? Or shall we play a different game?"

She asked sweetly as she leaned forward, squeezing her breasts between her arms. It was obvious the alcohol had gotten to her, but Myra knew that this was exactly what she wanted.

Alistair's heart just about stopped as Myra took her top off, almost without warning. It was such a shock to him, that he couldn't even say anything. With her removing her top, compounded with the seed of the thought that he had already started within his mind, it was a very welcome and beautiful sight. Her breasts were beautiful. They were just the right size, and squeezed between her arms was enough to make a man go completely mad.

"M-Myra... You really don't have to..."

His voice trailed off as he wasn't really able to speak. He never would have expected something like this to happen to him, particularly here with her. He always cared about her, but it was at a time like this he had to try and think back just how much he did.

Alistair's breath was heavy, and beneath all of his armor, he could feel his cock becoming erect. Luckily for him, it was not visible to her.

Myra blushed and slowly crawled forward, soon placing a hand on Alistair's shoulder. She soon sat on his lap and straddled him, pressing her massive breasts agaisnt his chest.

"B-but I want to master..."

She said with a smile as she looked deep into his eyes. Her cheeks were bright red, and her heart was pounding, yet the more she thought about it the more she wanted. Her hand's slowly moved to the straps on Alistair's armor, slowly undoing them as she sat on his lap.

"Am I making you uncomfortable master?"

Myra asked curiously, tilting her head to the side and exposing her neck. She slowly leaned closer, her body pressing agaisnt Alistair's. Her lips hovered inches away from his, and soon the young Barbarian closed her eyes, finally giving into her lust. She kissed him passionately, soon breaking away.

"M-master Alistair, if you like I... I can stop."

As soon as Myra crawled towards him and began straddling him, his hands almost instantly moved to her hips. As she sat there with him, he let her undo his armor. He let her undo as much as she could. A part of him was still in shock with the whole thing, but all the while, his boner continued to become much more pronounced, however still hidden beneath his yet to be removed armor.

As soon as she kissed him, Alistair's eyes closed as well as he began to kill her back. His grip on her hips firmed ever so slightly, pressing her body just a little bit further into his own. Opening his eyes as soon as the kiss had ended, he gazed into her beautiful eyes and for the first time, saw something even more within them.

"No. I don't want you to stop, Myra."

He says to her in a calm voice. It seemed that the kiss itself erased any and all uncertainty from his mind. He pulls her in closer and kisses her neck and shoulder, then looks back into her eyes.

"Please don't stop."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom