Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Feel like my life is going by too fast

Sho

Supernova
You know, when you read a lot of 'fantasies' both sexual and non-sexual, you can't help but feel envious to those fictional characters that are living your fantasy dreams. Being part of a fantasy world, or the real world, those characters get the fun in their lives.

Like if you went to a rich school where the most beautiful women/men were attracted to you, your 'fantasies' at such a young age are met with the greatest of luck. You envy them and want to live them out. Yet as you get older, you feel as if you missed the opportunity itself and will never get the chance even once.

We wished that we could live in a certain type of world (anime, fictional, etc) but we have to go with what we have and make the best out of them. But we don't always have the same advantages as those characters did and feel as if we won't get them unless we act fast trying to make it happen (become more attractive, have more money, less responsibilities, etc).

But above all, building those special relationships with certain people (sexual and non-sexual) while enjoying the experience/adventure of a lifetime is the real goal in life. I've been lucky enough to see Italy, Spain, and even Japan for the experiences (with nothing sexual). I already prayed that even as I finish College at 23 (march 10 my birthday this year), I would be only needing to earn money with a full time job while making a impact in the world with my fantasy unique book Rey de Noches ((Look it up on B&N, Amazon, iTunes, etc.))

I want to make a special impact and live my life to the fullest but no matter how slow the years are one by one, I feel that I am wasting time not getting everyday done fast enough. I am NOT going to let my life run as a boring one as my 20s is the only time I'll live my youth to the fullest. I'll only have 7 years left before my youth at its peak ends. I won't let it happen but I feel as if its all going by too fast and that I won't be able to get the chances.

Take life to the fullest and live it to the fullest. Don't waste your youth...

Back
Top Bottom