Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bank Robbery

Vixxa Violet

Super-Earth
I got a few responses on this so we'll see how it goes. Please let me know which parts you would be interested in playing, as many as you like.

Rules:

1. If you don't post after 2 days when it's your turn without notice, your partner has permission to godmod your character to move the game along. You may still play, but:
2. If you don't post after 5 days when it's your turn, your character is subject to recast or our continued control of your character.
3. Its not to be mean or harsh, but as a group rp, you are putting more than one person out, and this is my baby so I want to see it move along.
4. This is a modern, realistic RP. I love crazy species and futas, but they don't have a place in this plot.
5. I personally have few limits and will welcome most anything here, so if you are engaged in an exchange with another person make sure they are okay with it first either OOC or through PM.
6. Snuff is a definite possibility. Snuff = killing off of characters. This must be realistic, though. A customer isn't going to kill a robber with a plastic knife.

The idea:

is loosely based on the movie Living and Dying. It is a bank robbery movie where a team of inexperienced would-be bank robbers attempt to pull a heist. However, in the bank are two actual hardened criminals who see their weakness and pull their real guns out and take control of the situation. Only they are not saviors, and they are not in it for the money. They get a perverse thrill out of doing bad things, which is infinitely worse than a criminal with an agenda. They also go on to use the would-be robbers as a front to talk to the cops, so that if things do go wrong, they think they were the ones holding people hostage, if that makes sense.

How this actually works in an RP?

Well that's what I'm trying to work out in my head and if you want to help me figure it out that's great. A few plots and twists off the top of my head are:

1. The would-be robbers are brother and sister, plus others, possible forced incest for the criminals' amusement
2. The hardened criminals are women. (I'd want to play one ^^)
3. Snuff would have to be a definite possibility for any other hostages, so people take them seriously
4. Two bank employees who were on a 'sexy break' in a janitor's closet were in the middle of having sex when the robbers struck. They live out the whole scenario in the closet, may be fun to explore :p
5. Maybe if just about 3 of us want to switch roles, since it would be an extended plot. So if the reporter who is allowed to do an exclusive interview gets kidnapped, that person wouldn't have to wait a week until their role starts, for example.
6. More as I think of them.

Again this is a VERY loose idea and I'm not sure how it would work in either 1x1 or group, but let me hear your thoughts.

The Characters -
At least all of these need to be filled. The ones in green will be played by me as a GM. The ones in red have been cast by our group members and need to be posted on the profile page.

Main Characters
Bank Robber 1 - Leader (male or female)
Bank Robber 2 - opposite sex of leader and the leader's brother/sister
Bank Robber 3 - male or female, can be leader's significant other or not
Criminal 1 - male or female Violet
Criminal 2 - male or female
Criminal 3 - Just if someone wants to be a criminal as well

Supporting Cast
Manager - A weakling privileged middle age man
Teller - Male or female, any personality
Bank Owner's Daughter - Female, spoiled, plotting, maybe tries to get in good with criminals for what she thinks is her own safety?
Security Guard - male or female
Customer - As Many as you want, any personality you want

Negotiator - Likely played by me as GM, but open to giving it away if you make your case
Tactics Captain - Likely played by me as GM, but open to giving it away if you make your case

Reporter - Female. Would have your own RP as if on TV when something major happens. Later on she somehow gets permission to go in the bank for an exclusive interview.

Thanks for getting all this organised! :D

I'd love to take the role of one of the wannabe bank robbers, and/or the reporter, if that's not too greedy?

I'll be happy to play extra roles as necessary.

I've not seen Living and Dying, but from the synopsis I just read, it sounds like a 'good' robbers against 'bad' killers kind of thing. Is that the sort of angle we're going to be going with? I kind of like the idea of amoral characters with their own agendas, instead of a good-guys/bad-guys kind of thing.

I notice you've put up a character profiles thread (http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=40404). Are you happy for us to go ahead and start posting profiles?

I'm comfortable with anything, but I think I'd like to be one of the criminals. =)

Back
Top Bottom