Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A pirate walks into a bar...(Candira and Chaos)

Candira

Singularity
Silvie had come to this world in hopes of starting over. Her old life as a criminal had taken a toll on her--spiritually, physically, and emotionally. Of course, the threat of life in prison or a swift death had certainly spurred her into action. Now that she was here, however, the dream she'd had of going straight...was quickly dashed. No one would employ her. Most of the people on this planet were a human-feline hybrids and saw little use for a mere human. Her options were basically limited to being a loose bar maid or a full on prostitute. Outraged, the fiery vixen took up her sea-faring ways once more. She used the last of her money to buy a ship and found a willing crew--mostly human but also with some of the nekos of the world.

And then, the world was shaking at the hands of Silvie the pirate queen. No one was safe from her wrath during the raids she performed. Anyone who got in her way was cut down or captured to endure a fate of her choosing. Establishments everywhere had no choice but to bow down and serve her for fear of her blowing them all to kingdom-come. And if they didn't, she'd take their money and rob them of their hope...or their lives. It really depended on her mood and the attitude of her victims. Her reputation spread until she became a force of nature.

So it was that this beautiful, powerful pirate led a raid on the harbor where she'd first landed. Time to teach them all a lesson about tolerance. A sardonic grin on her face, she led the charge into town, standing amid the chaos as her first mate covered her crew with cannon fire. It was wonderful to just sit back now and then and truly appreciate what one could do with enough determination.

"Well, back to the fray. Where should I go first?" Ah! And there was a bar. Sounded like the perfect place to start--lots of money, lots of booze, and lots of people who might be good for ransom. She gathered a handful of men and took them inside with her, wreaking havoc and terror inside. About half an hour later, she came back outside--tipsy but still rather aware, and weighed down with money and other valuables to be sorted. She passed off the loot to a member of her crew who was heading back to the ship and began to look around for any missed opportunities or wandering crew members.

That's when she came upon the fight.

It was an old fashioned bare knuckle brawl. A ring of men cheering while two nekos went at it. There was no hatred in this fight ring, just two men fighting to see who was tougher. It would go until one called uncle, and if one of them was too drunk to keep the fight civilized there would be others to break them up.
The current champion of this night, undefeated was a blue furred neko, his fuzzy legs barely wobbling despite all the booze in him, He wore loose fitting sailor pants, a merc for hire who preferred to work for the Navy then Pirates. Still, he could always be persuaded by the right person. He had deep golden eyes and light blue stripes in his fur, he was shirtless in the fight, his smooth muscled chest wet with booze. "Come on then!" He said, his five foot seven frame lunging at the far taller black neko, with small white spots in his fur. The other neko was five foot eleven, and a bit stronger, but the blue one was far more agile, ducking under his arms and moved under his legs, hurling him up from under his feet and onto his back.
The blue one grinned, his gold eyes flashing around the crowd as nekos and a few humans cheered him on. "Blue cat! Blue cat! Blue cat!" As no one really remembered his name right now.

Utterly fascinated that such a spectacle could occur in the midst of a raid, Silvie watched, the drinks she'd had setting in a little more as she watched the fight. Two rather large nekos were having it out via fisticuffs. Amused, and somewhat impressed that the cannon-fire hadn't alarmed or disbanded them, the redhead watched. She had no real reason to get involved here. There was just something about the violence...

Her eyes followed the movements of the blue cat the crowd seemed to favor. He was clearly a match for the much larger opponent, but only if he stayed focused. Still, the blue boy looked like a crafty one. She doubted he'd have a lot of trouble taking out the big one. She crossed her arms, watching as the fight went on.

(LoL, I kind of forgot about the raid still going on. I just really wanted to do a fight circle.)

When the black neko got up, he grinned, his old timey mustache a little ruffled her wiped a finger under it. "Let's see how you deal with this one 'Blue Cat'!" He said, and barreled towards him with his shoulder. Blue got read to dodge but at the last minute the black cat swing his fist with his back hand, looking to take him by surprise if he jumped the wrong way.
He managed to clip Blue Cat's shoulder when he dodged, but Blue Cat was still faster, leaping up to grab his arm, curling himself into a ball to pull him down and flip him over onto his back. The black neko landed with a thud, and Blue Cat dropped down onto his stomach, sitting with all his weight as everyone cheered him on, his arms waving in the air.
"Uncle..." The black neko conceded, and Blue Cat lept off his chest and gave him a hand to help him up. He stood up, and shook the blue one's hand, and grinned. "Next time." He said, and walked off, the crowd parting to let him through and pat him on the back.

Blue Cat grinned, dancing about the ring. "Who's next?! I'll take any challenger!"

The fight had ended almost as quickly as it had begun. Little blue had no trouble vanquishing his competitor. Then again, it didn't really seem like either of them were trying particularly hard. Just a casual fight amongst men. The notion appealed to her, the danger of it beckoning to her like a siren to sailors. It had been a long time since she'd fought anyone just for the hell of it. Nowadays it was all for money or revenge. Silvie was snapped out of her reverie when he began asking for challengers.

Intrigued at the notion of fighting the obviously excited cat, Silvie considered. There was no reason for her to get into a fight with him. He wasn't really doing anything to get in her way or piss her off. In fact, the fact that he was gunning for a fight kind of appealed to her. He didn't need a reason, and that brought a smile to her face. Not long ago, Silvie had been like that on her home planet. She hadn't really needed a reason to let all hell loose on the world, but, God, she loved it. In recent memory, nothing compared to the rush she got from it. Maybe that was why she found herself stepping forward, pushing her way into the middle of the circle. "Any opponent?" she asked with a smirk.

He blinked, stumbling for a moment when a gorgeous woman stepped out to challenge him. Was she serious? She was incredibly curvy and looked like a woman who might stand alongside a strong man, but it was clear by the way she held herself, and the weapons she carried, she was the strong one. Blue Cat grinned as she approached him, and swooped into a fighting style. "Aye laddie! Any opponent! I'll try to go easy on you, but something tells me you won't need me to." He laughed, and swayed back and forth on his feet, his hands loose in front of him, he seemed to be a bit drunker now. "Come, attack me, if you can."

Silvie watched as the blue cat sized her up. She caught the lust in his eyes as he judged her. Smirking, she took a stance herself. It was interesting to see that he was taking her seriously. It wasn't often that men caught onto her prowess. Usually, they just assumed that she was a sexy little air-headed weakling. Usually they were sent packing within seconds of the fight starting. "Bare-handed, then? It's not fair to use a weapon, right?" She smiled and watched the blue one. It was pretty clear what he was up to..but then two people could play that game. She loosened herself up, stumbling and wobbling her way over to him, putting a little speed on her as she came forward to attack. Her body seemed to lash out everywhere at once, and she was pretty fast at that. But there was no real force behind the attack. She just wanted to see what would happen.

Blue Cat grinned as she came at him, in his drunken form he was even more agile then he was already. And he was pretty agile, even for a neko. His eyes were the one thing that seemed to remain focused, and he darted to the side as she came out him, his palms flowing up to block her attacks, no matter how soft they were. He blocked most of them and stepped back to avoid the rest. She was good but he felt as if she was merely toying with him. He would have to be swift lest he be embarrassed by a woman. A human one at that.
He leaped forward, and dropped low, swinging his leg out to trip her in one swift movement. If he was able to knock her off her feet, he would try to catch her and possibly turn embarrassment on her. However her being a woman in a man's brawl, he doubted anyone would look down on her for losing to the champ.

Honestly, she'd been expecting him to block her attacks. It was just a test of his abilities. He was very good. Grinning, she watched as he came at her, jumping as he swept at her leg, spinning in midair to send a kick ready to connect with his head. If he dodged that, she would be dully impressed. As it was, however, he'd have very little time to do it. Besides, he'd probably have a nice view of her panties from where he was and it was rare that a man wouldn't be distracted by the sight of her.

He got a good glimpse of them, and it was enough to hold him im place long enough for the foot to connect. Maybe if he wasn't so drunk, he would have been focused, or if he hadn't seen them at all he could have dodged. But instead he went flying across the ring, shock ringing through the crowd as he hit the ground. Their champion fell to the ground hard, hitting the ground with a groan, and laid there a moment, staring up at her panties as he laid on his back. He had never been hit with such a strong kick before. "I..." He stared up at her, and grinned, slowly moving to his feet. "I stand before you defeated." He said, and took a knee bowing to her. "I do not think I can recover from such a defeating blow on my own, perhaps you would tend to my head for me?" He grinned, holding out his hand. He could easily continue on fighting, but he was ready to call it a night after such an embarrassing blow.

Silvie grinned and bowed to the crowd, oddly proud of herself for beating up a drunken fighter. She smiled at the blue cat as he bowed to her and considered the idea of taking care of him. Despite the fact that he was so easily defeated, she had a thing for strong men. And it didn't hurt that he was kneeling before her. Pleased with his attitude, she took the hand he held out to her. "Very well. Come along with me then." She smiled and then started to haul him back to her ship, the marauding crew finally collected once more.

He smiled when she accepted, and as they passed through the cheering ground, he picked up his only belongings. A blue striped button shirt and a three foot by one foot duffel bag with all his belongings. He picked it up by the draw string and threw it over his shoulder, following after her. "So you're a captain are you? Well, Perhaps you may be needing of my services." He spoke, walking behind her and taking in the view of her body, his eyes following her long legs, enough to drive any man crazy. "I do a lot of mercenary work so I'm always for hire, but don't think I'll work for free." It was clear he wasn't nearly as drunk as he first appeared, in fact he seemed to be sobering up quite quickly. "You know though, I could go for a few drinks."

She smiled as he picked up his belongings, happy to see that he was a traveling man. Mercenary? Well, she'd have to see just how loyal he could be to someone he worked for. "Nobody works for free. I suppose I could hire you for a bit, but I don't really need another crew member." She looked back at him for a moment, really taking in the full picture here. He was strong, attractive, and he seemed pretty willing to look her over. Maybe there was a place for him after all.

"Hmmm, maybe I can think of a few positions for you. We just got hold of some new cargo. I bet there are some drinks on board. Wanna come?"

Back
Top Bottom