Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

That Barista is a Bitch

That Barista is a Bitch
F+F F+M M+M Futa+Any, Consensual sex and Kink, Bondage, minimum age 16, Non- Consensual sex and Kink, beastiality\Zoophilia\K9, non sexual violence, Blood, Plot and Smut​

There this new and trendy Coffee shop in the middle of the city that every one is raging about, they say the coffee is to die for and the atmosphere is out of this world. People are showing up all the time to get coffee but they stay for the attitude.

Cause at the Juan is Dead cafe the people come for the staff, a sassy group of men and women that are about give the costumer what they want, and they want attitude.

Ravenna the owner and manger of Juan is Dead cafe runs a tight ship, the place is so busy that it's she keep it open almost 24 hours.
But there is more to this Trendy coffee shop, cause little does the people know, but Ravenna has this special coffee brew that has this strange effect on people that drink it. She only serves it to regular costumers and the staff at the cafe that she really likes. As to what does this Strange brew does to people, to some it's a Aphrodisiac, to other it is incense in their sexual potency and prowess, an in a few rare cases it can even change a person gender or turn them into a Futa. But what ever it does, it has a strange way of opening up a person sexually.

Other note: this Rp is going to have a bit of a supernatural flare to it, but I don't want it to be blatantly obvious, it works itself more into the background.

Me:

Ravenna is the owner and manger of the Juan is Dead cafe, the newest and trendy coffee bar in the city. She what a lot of people would call a hipster chick, but she does not care for titles, she's got a bit of an attitude, she confident and she won't take shit from any one.

But little does any one know, Ravenna is a modern day witch and a powerful one as well, but she is careful about using her power, but that does not mean that she can't use them once in a while to have a little sexy fun with the people that she likes.

You:
I'm leaving this open for you to decided what you like to play, the only thing is that you have to play a either a regular costumer or one of the staff members, which will both have there advantages and disadvantages. Like the costumer can come and go as freely as they like an don't have to take orders from Ravenna, but don't get to use the back room or get free food and drink, an have to pay for every thing.
You can also have supernatural power and be a supernatural creature, but be subtle about it. I don't want huge 9 foot tall werewolves walking into the shop, or some one tossing fireball across the room.

Lastly I'm hoping to make this a group role-play, I don't have much Exp with running one, but I'm hoping to get on of the ground.

That Barista is a Bitch **Character Profiles thread link**

As far as I can tell, just make a profile on the appropriate page and come join us :D I don't think there is a formal acceptance process.

Back
Top Bottom