Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Awkward Rooming Situation(KyaKonami and HaseoGentsu1)

"Oh, this doesn't involve killing, promise." Harley said. She watched him sit on the other couch, and she returned her attention to the tv until he spoke. Mira smirked. "You'll see. Well, I'm a bit tired, so I'm gonna hit the hay. Don't get too loud over there." she said, and Harley turned the tv up a little more, just to mess with her. Mira scoffed. "I mean it. I want to get a decent amount of sleep." she said, laying down in the bed. Harley turned the television back to a normal volume. "Well, least you do sleep like a rock."

Mira was out pretty quickly so Kuren went to sit next to Harley. He put his arm behind her and watched the television with her. "It is pretty good on her part that she sleep like a rock. I wish I could." He said lightly. He smiled as he looked over at Harley. He stretched again. He's been doing that a lot more now than usual. He wondered why. Kuren put his arm around Harley and left it on her shoulder. "You okay?" He asked her.

Harley nodded. "Yeah I know what you mean." she said, smiling a bit at the thought that he had come over to sit with her. She smiled even more when Kuren put his arm around her shoulder. "Yeah, I'm fine." she said, looking at him. She leaned over slightly, her eyes returning to the television.

Kuren slid his hand down to her waist and grinned, leaning down to kiss her cheek. Then he went back to watching the tv. He didn't even notice that his dick was becoming big, making a small bulge in his pants. He was excited, but it just felt right to sit next to her and hang out. She leaned into him and it just brought a bigger smile to his face. He kissed the top of her head and watched the tv, putting his hand on her leg.

Harley felt his hand slide down, and his lips against her cheek. She was glad to be able to spend time with him like this. Glancing down, she noticed the slight bulge in his pants, but he wasn't doing anything about it, so she didn't say anything. If he needed it taken care of she would be more than willing to do so, but for now she was content sitting here with him.

Kuren's breathing became a bit irregular, since he felt the bulge in his own pants. He wanted to continue where they left off. He moved out of her reach for a second and got up. "Do you want something to drink?" He asked as he headed towards the kitchen. She shook her head but seemed a bit worried about his sudden movement. Once in the kitchen, he shook his head and looked at the floor. "I can't even sit next to her without thinking about earlier....I'm so weak.." He thought to himself. Part of him hoping that Harley would come to him. Kuren grabbed a glass and got some water, drinking it. Then the rest of him wanted her. He stuck his out of the door and called for Harley to come. She got up and walked over to the kitchen. Once she entered the door and shut it behind her, Kuren grabbed her and held her close, closing the gap between them. His bulge grinding up against her.

Harley could tell something was wrong with him, shaking her head to the quest and looked at him worriedly. She watched him though as he went to the kitchen. She hoped she hadn't done something wrong. Relaxing against the couch. She was about to get up and just go to him, see what was wrong, when he called for her. She immediately got up and walked over. Then he grabbed her and held her close, and she could feel the bulge in his pants still. She looked up at him, a small smile on her face. "All you had to do was ask. I already noticed." she said, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him.

Kuren grinned into the kiss she gave him. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he pulled her closing the gap completely. He slid his tongue into her mouth and played intensely. He broke it off to look into her eyes. "It's your fault. This is coming from our earlier time..." He said as he put her hand on his bulge. He licked up the side of her neck and bit it gently. Like he thought before, he was more going by his animal instincts with Mira, and was gentle with Harley. He didn't care. Kuren licked up her neck and back into her mouth.

Harley moaned as he slid his tongue into her mouth, smirking as he broke off to speak. "Well, good to know I contribute.." she teased, stroking him through his pants lightly. A moan escaped her as he bit the side of her neck. Then he licked up her neck and into her mouth, and she kissed him passionately, playing her tongue with his.

Kuren felt her stroke him through the pants and grinned again. He sucked on her tongue as he had both their pants drop down. He felt Harley slide her hand into his boxers to get a better grasp on his dick. He grinned and moaned slightly into her mouth. Kuren slid his hand into her panties and slid a finger into her, not even with a play or tease. Kuren wanted her pretty badly, but foreplay was always a necessity.

Harley slid her hand into his boxers after he dropped both their pants. giggling lightly into his mouth as she heard him moan, she continued kissing him, moaning as his finger slid into her. She bucked slightly against his touch, continuing to stroke his dick, finger teasing the tip lightly.

Pre cum was already starting to come out of the tip. Her teasing was making him go wild. He pushed up against her and without warning, slid her panties down a bit and thrusted into her. She tightened immediately and moaned. He felt her insides flutter as she came just from him putting it in. He grinned and broke the kiss. "A little naughty, now aren't we?" He said gently in her ear. He nibbled on it and started to thrust into her even though she just came.

Harley could feel the precum on her hand as she continued teasing him. Then without warning he thrusted into her, and she tightened, moaned loudly, a had an orgasm just from him entering her. He'd been teasing her so much and she'd been so close that it was inevitable. "Just a bit.." she told him, moaning as he continued to thrust into her, bucking against him as he fucked her.

Kuren pushed into her deeper and thrusted harder and faster. It felt amazing inside of her and the feeling just kept getting better and better. He slid his tongue into her mouth to pull her tongue out and played with it as it was in the air. Kuren slid a hand up her shirt, under her bra, and started to grope her too. He wanted a bigger reaction out of her.

Harley continued to moan and rock and buck against him. Pulling her tongue out of her mouth to play with it cause her to blush, and she moaned louder as he groped her, digging in slightly as she held on to him, smirking a bit and rocking against him harder. It felt so amazing having him inside of her. She wanted more of him, needed it.

Kuren thrusted harder and harder into her. She kept squeezing down on him and almost made him cum on multiple occasions. Her nails dug in and it caused a shiver to go through him and cause him to moan. He liked the feelings of her nails. He picked her up and thrusted as far into her as he could, all the way to her womb and ravaged her insides for a bit longer. It wasn't until she tightened up even harder on him that his dick pulsated and made him cum inside her really hard. He moaned as she really did tighten up. It felt amazing. "You are amazing..." He said, whispering in her ear before biting it.

Harley tightened more as he kept thrusting into her. She could tell he liked her nails going into him from the way he picked her up, going all the way in. She felt like her body was on fire, it felt so good, her walls tightened considerably as she reached her own end while he cummed inside of her, and she moaned his name out loud. A blush rose to her cheeks as Kuren whispered in her ear, a breathy moan escaping her as he bit it. "You're pretty amazing yourself, you know..."

Kuren grinned but his face had lit up. "Well, I'm glad." He said lightly as he took his dick out of her. He kissed her again, taking a very long and deep kiss before biting her lip. He licked her and helped clean up a bit since they made a small mess. He yawned as he kissed her cheek. "I guess we need to go to sleep now huh?" He asked her. She nodded and they put their clothes back on. He had his shadows clean up and freshen the room as he went to lie down on the couch. He saw Harley come over to him to kiss him goodnight. He gladly accepted it and watched her go back and lie down. He fell asleep with a smile.

Harley moaned as he took himself out of her. She kissed him back, thankful that it was so long and deep, surprised he bit her lip. She giggled a bit, then helped clean up and yawned herself, nodding. "Yeah...though I wish I could sleep with you." she said, pulling her clothes back on. That was the one thing she wanted, but she knew it would be too bold a move this early in her and Mira's little competition. Maybe later, she'd just conveniently fall asleep on the couch with him. She kissed him goodnight anyways, smiling a bit before going to lie down, soon falling asleep.

Mira got up early the next morning, before either of them did, and slipped into the kitchen, closing the door quietly behind her. She turned on the light, and started pulling out pots and pans and things. She was going to cook. Sure, she didn't know how, but she was sure as hell going to try. She wanted to impress Kuren somehow, with something other than sex. She would be damned if she allowed Harley to win because she was better at the domestics than she was.

It wasn't long after that the other two would probably hear clanging and Mira's frustration as she was still attempting not to burn eggs. Yes, eggs. Harley jumped awake, not knowing what the clanging noise was and looked around.

Kuren heard the clanging of pots and pans and it woke him up pretty quickly. "What the hell?" He said, sitting up very groggy. He looked an saw that Harley was woken up too. He tilted his head and got up to smell something cooking. He shot a questioning look to Harley and wondered what was going on. He got up and stretched and walked over to the kitchen. He opened the door to the smell of almost burned eggs. "Everything alright there Mira?" He asked her gently, not trying to spook her.

Harley shrugged. "I dunno..." she said, getting out of the bed and following him. Mira looked and saw them both looking at her, laughing nervously. "Uhhh..Yeah! Yeah, everything's fine!" she said. "You're trying to cook" Harley pointed out. "I AM cooking.." she said. "You're burning eggs, Mira. I think you need to take a breather before you burn the dorm down." "And have you one-up me no way! I can do it, okay!" she said, continuing to try and cook but was clearly clueless.

Kuren took the lead this time and put a hand on hers. It made her a bit surprised so Kuren took this opportunity to take the lead and grab the pan she was using. Before it burned, he flipped the eggs high, added a few spices underneath to interact with the bitterness from the burned areas, and the eggs landed back. He turned off the burners she wasn't using and put a lid over the eggs. Kuren had to do all the cooking back at his house, so it wasn't too hard for him to do anything like this. Once the eggs were steaming under the lid, he put Mira's hand back on the pan lightly. "Sorry, didn't want it to burn.." He said, a little embarrassed.

Mira felt his hand on hers, surprised for a bit. She let him take the lead, and she watched intently, determined to remember this so she could do it right next time. Harley meanwhile had glanced away, uncomfortable watching them, then slipped out into the other part of the dorm, leaving them alone. Mira noticed this, and turned to look at Kuren. "It's alright...." she said, then leaned against him, kissing him a bit hard.

Harley left them alone and he knew that things were still going to be awkward when he's with either one of them. Mira had leaned against him and once she was about to kiss him, he pushed the eggs off the burner and turned it off. Then Kuren kissed her with the same roughness. Breaking off of the kiss, he grinned. "And what was that for love?" He asked her with a smirk on his face.

Mira smirked. "What do you think it was for?" she asked him, kissing him more. He had already turned off the burner so nothing was going to be harmed there, and she didn't care about Harley one bit. She just cared that they were alone and she wanted him. "I think I deserve it for behaving so well once you came back last night. And for going to bed early." she said. She could guess what went on after she went to sleep. She didn't care one bit though, unlike Harley who still felt a bit pained that he had to satisfy himself with more than just her.

Back
Top Bottom