Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Awkward Rooming Situation(KyaKonami and HaseoGentsu1)

Mira saw the grin and glare thrown her way, and she smirked. "I'm thinking about getting their special hamburger. It's supposed to be thick and juicy." she said, knowing he'd know what she really wanted when she spoke the last part. Harley was going to go ahead and get what she was already thinking about. She felt Kuren's hand on hers and resisted the urge to grin like a goof ball, slightly turning her hand up to hold his lightly. She wished they didn't have to hide it under the table, but she wouldn't dare have Mira feel awkward around them.

Kuren grinned at what Mira had said. It was pretty easy to know what she was talking about and what she really wanted. He really had to resist the boner that was trying to pop up in his pants. Kuren felt Harley turn her hand and he intertwined his fingers with hers. He wanted to do more to them both, but that was kinda hard for the point that all three of them were there. Kuren shifted slightly in his seat and wondered what he was going to get. "I'll probably get the special steak they have. Of course, a little bloody. I am a vampire after all." He said with a grin. He was remembering the first time with Mira. But it wasn't an easy opening. He chuckled as the waitress came by and took their orders. Once the orders were in, she said in would be a few minutes to return with the food. Kuren sighed lightly, but basically for the point of raising his foot and sliding it in between Mira's legs. He wanted her pretty badly, and she could probably sense it from his actions. Kuren squeezed Harley's hand gently and smiled at her as Mira was distracted by the sensation.

Mira nodded. "Of course that's how you'd want it." She said, feeling his foot sliding between her legs after they had ordered. She successfully fought down a blush, sliding down a bit in the seat so he was right against her, glancing away innocently. Harley meanwhile let him intertwine their hands, smiling back at him while Mira was looking away.

Kuren grinned at her comment. "I am one of those types. You can't go against that." He said quietly, not wanting to gain too much attention. There were still a lot of people who didn't accept their kind. Vampire or other types of species. Kuren didn't want to gain too much attention, besides the fact that he was sitting with two of the most beautiful girls. There were a lot of glares from other guys. Kuren felt Mira slide down and forward a bit so that his foot was touching her. He then remembered something. Most of his clothes were lined with shadows. Meaning, just with shadow control, he could manipulate certain object, like taking them off without anyone noticing. With his other hand, he made a few quick shapes with ruins and his right shoe disappeared, allowing him to push up against her pussy with his socked foot. He wondered how long she could take him teasing her before she would have to go to the bathroom to compose herself. His teasing continued as he rubbed the top of Harley's hand with his thumb. With shadow control, he made it seem that both of his legs were together and staying right where they were. It was nice that under the table was really dark. It was easier to control.

Kuren could feel Mira getting wet and chuckled under his breath. She would have to excuse herself for a second for sure now.

Mira felt his socked foot reach her, teasing her. She bit her lip slightly, trying not to moan in front of Harley, since Kuren was against letting her in on their secret. Finally, she couldn't take anymore. "Be right back guys..." She said, getting around his foot and heading quickly to the bathroom to calm herself down. Harley looked over at him. "Wonder what was wrong with her."

Kuren put his foot back down and the show appeared around it again. He didn't let the under the table one go away yet though. He may need it again soon. But he could definitely tell that his sock was a little wet. He would use that later. Kuren watched as Mira left to use the restroom to compose herself. He chuckled silently and then looked to Harley. "No idea." He took the time he had while Mira was in the bathroom to slide his hand out of Harley's hand and let it glide up her leg and under her skirt. "I'm barely able to hold me own here Harley. Your panties were such a turn on." He said under his breath, just loud enough for Harley to hear. His hand went to the chain that was connecting her panties to her corset. "So hot." He said in a hushed tone. Harley was trying to contain herself as he messed with her. He brought his hand down her waist and to her pussy, gliding a finger against it. He felt that she was already getting wet and grinned. He took his hand away from her pussy, after feeling her a bit more and stuck his finger into his mouth. "Yum.." He said with a grin. Once he saw Mira emerging from the bathroom, he stopped with Harley and put his hands to his sides again.

Harley was about to speak again when he did, causing her to blush. She tried not to moan as he teased her but she let a small one slip. "Well I'm having a hard time too" she said. "And tempting me doesn't help..." She told him, slipping her hand over and against his pants, rubbing it against the outline of his dick. She had removed her hand by the time Mira started coming back, and he'd done the same. "Well I feel a bit better now."

Kuren almost moaned as she felt him up a bit. Kuren now did have a boner and he would have to deal with it later, or try for it to go down. Before Mira came back he poked Harley. "Not cool..." He said under his breath. He made her eye down at his waist and she saw the bulge in his pants. He watched as Mira came out and sat back down. "Well, that's good. What happened though? You're usually not one to go. Everything okay?" He asked innocently, tilting his head to the side. It was always fun to tease her and knew that he still had something up his sleeve. He would bring it up on the walk back. The food finally came so he removed his hand from Harley's and brought it to his plate. "It all looks amazing." He said gently. Kuren dropped his napkin, and it seemed like it was an accident to both of them. He went to grab it, leaning down a bit. As he brought his hand up, he glided his hand up Harley's leg, the fabric gliding after his hand. He called the waitress over and she gave him another one with a smile. "Thank you so much." He said gently. He went back to cutting into the steak and taking a bite of it.

Harley smirked as she looked at him. "You had it coming." She said, then looked towards the kitchen, wondering when their food was going to come out. Mira shrugged. "Oh nothing. Just needed to take care of a wardrobe malfunction. The wind kind of did a number on me." She said, glancing away. Then the food came. Mira dug in, obviously hungry. Harley was about to as well, but then Kuren's hand went up her leg. She blushed a bit, taking her chicken strips and starting to eat them.

Kuren started to dig into his steak and grinned at Harley's reaction. After about ten minutes of eating, Kuren leaned back and sighed. "That was actually really good." He said putting his hand on his stomach. He stretched slightly again and grinned. The waitress came back to clear the plates and asked if they wanted dessert. Kuren looked at them. "Do you two want anything?" He asked them with a smile. Kuren was actually having a lot of fun, besides the little sexual plays and teases. He swayed side to side a bit, not being able to sit still easily. He was a very edgy guy for some reason. He was always expecting something. It was around the two girls especially. The waitress looked at Kuren and smiled at him. "Did anyone ever tell you that your eyes are mesmerizing? You are very handsome." She said with a flirtatious smile. Kuren was a little surprised, but even though the stereotype vampire was always appealing, it wasn't a major surprise. "Thank you so much for your compliment." Kuren said, trying to be nice. He wondered how the girls were going to react.

Boh girls had finished and shook their heads when it came to dessert. Then the waitress was complimenting Kuren. Harley was the first to shoot her a look, then Mira though the werewolf's was a harder one. She looked over at him. "I think we should get going now." She said.

Kuren was a bit surprised but nodded. He asked for the check, and even though the waitress didn't want to, she brought it out. Kuren paid her and then the three of them got up. The waitress handed the receipt to Kuren and he was surprised to find her number on it. He shook his head and left with the two girls. "Well, that was interesting." He said as he threw the receipt away, not even caring about the number on it. It wasn't important to him, and he saw that both girls were relieved that he did so. They began walking back to the dorms already. They were full and wanting to just relax. He decided to do it now too. "You know..." He said as he walked. "I don't know if I stepped in a puddle or something, but my right foot is a bit wet. Especially on the sock." He said innocently. It was directed at Mira though.

Harley and Mira glared at the waitress yet again, but were both relieved he didn't seem to care about it. They were on their way back to the dorms when Kuren mentioned his foot. Harley shrugged. "Probably water. It did rain pretty hard last night." she said. Mira flushed, glaring at him when Harley wasn't looking, then spoke. "Sounds like you put your foot somewhere it didn't belong." she joked.

Kuren nodded to Harley's explanation and grinned at Mira's reaction. It was pretty funny to hear what she had to say. "Probably just some water. It did rain. Maybe a puddle." He said with a grin. They walked back to the dorm and Kuren opened the room. It was nice to get back after their time out and about. He sat down on the chair arm and thought for a second. "Well, it is getting to be dusk soon, how about you two go get changed in the bathroom and I'll change here." He said gently. They nodded and grabbed their clothes to go into the bathroom to change. Kuren took that time to quickly change into his more comfortable clothes. It didn't take him long to do so, so he sat down on the bed and waited for the two of them to come out, not expecting for what to happen.

They got back to the dorm, and the girls got their things and went into the bathroom to change. Things were silent at first. Then both girls were in nothing but their undergarments. Harley turned to look at Mira. "I think today was pretty good, what do you think?" she asked her. Mira nodded. "Yeah, it was pretty good." she told her. Harley was about to say more when she noticed something on Mira's shoulder. "What's that?" she asked, even though she knew what it was. Mira looked to where she was pointing and shrugged. "Don't know.." she said, and Harley sighed. "I know a hickey when I see one Mira." she said, hoping it wasn't from who she thought it may be from. Mira looked at her, hands on her hips. "Look, I don't know why you're questioning me, but...is that a bite mark on your boob?" she asked. Harley looked at her. "And if it is?" she asked her. Mira growled. "Look, I don't know who told you it was okay to start trying to screw around with him-" "Oh, and what made it okay for you to? I'm pretty sure he came on to me first.." Harley said smirking.

That's when Mira couldn't keep her mouth shut. "Look here. He doesn't care about you. You know what you are? You're a freaky nerd. Flat-chested, average looking, nothing special. You know what he was doing while you were playing Sleeping Beauty? Fucking me. So just face it sweetie. You're only still getting dick because I mean, who wouldn't feel sorry for a loser like you." she would have continued, but Harley's fist had connected with her face. Mira was caught off guard, and went to claw at her face once recovered. Scratches appeared on the side of Harley's face, but what she knew of shadow manipulation and her own rage knocked Mira back and through the door, Harley on top of her as both girls struggled wildly, attempting to one-up the other.

Kuren was enjoying a show on the television when he heard something coming from the bathroom. They were arguing and he hoped it wasn't from what he thought it was from. Then it happened. The aura showed up and a shadow blasted forwards. Mira was blasted with it, luckily she was a werewolf and was able to withstand it pretty easily. Harley on was on top of her and they were attacking each other. Kuren would usually not intervene, but this could get ugly fast. He snapped his fingers and a solid black wall appeared between them, stopping the fight in its tracks. It pushed Harley up and moved Mira out of the way. Kuren's eyes were red as blood as he did so. A black cloak appeared around both of them, so they weren't nearly naked in front of him. But this wasn't time to play around. "What's this about?" He asked firmly. He knew what the answer was going to be, but he hoped it wasn't what he was thinking.

The wall disappeared and Kuren shifted slightly. His eyes turned back to blue, but still had a red tint to them. It was a defense.

Harley and Mira were both a bit surprised at the wall that showed up. Then the cloaks appeared and he asked what they were fighting about. Harley glared. "Oh, you know damn well what it's about!" she snapped, then tossed the cloak away from her, not even wanting to look at him. She was too upset. Storming back to the bathroom, she tossed Mira's clothes out, then slammed the door, locking it behind her. Mira glared at him. "Really? Her? Tch.." she said, then turned away from him and sit down on the bed. Harley came out fully clothed and stormed off towards the door, opening it and then slamming it hard, heading off for somewhere as far away from the two of them as possible.

Kuren cursed under his breath knowing too well that this was bound to happen. He brought a hand up to his face after Harley yelled at him. It hurt pretty badly. Then when she stormed out, Mira was pretty upset too. "Damn it, damn it, damn it!" Was all that was going through his mind as it all happened. He grabbed some clothes and headed for the bath. He needed some time to think, and a bath would be perfect for it, even if it was the scene of the whole thing. As he got to the doorway, he stopped. "You know the feeling of when a guy who has had no dealings with women before comes into this sort of state....Two beautiful girls who both liked him. I guess I couldn't resist. I really am sorry Mira. I didn't mean for it to get this far...." He said gently. Kuren was looking at the ground the whole time. "I'll be in the bath....I need to clear my head. If you need me, you know where I am." He said before he went in. He close the door and took off his shirt. As a last ditch effort, He slammed his hand down on the granite counter tops, making a huge cracking sound come from the counter. He had restrained himself, but he was still pretty upset by it all. He took off the rest of his clothes and got into the big bath. The one that could fit five or six people in it pretty easily and they would all have room to move around. He sat in it, leaned his head back and just soaked there.

Mira still sat there, not bothering to get the clothes Harley had thrown. She was still too pissed. She heard him speak, and she wanted to throw something at him, but it would do no good. She finally came to terms with it after a few more minutes though. She could forgive him, but she'd have to punish him first. The fiend within her wanted him still, so she held that over her own emotions. Going to the door, she opened it and went in, Sliding off the bra and underwear she had on, slipping into the bath before he could say anything, going over closer to him. She reached down into the water, taking his cock in her hands. "Oh, I can forgive you. Once I've punished you." she said with a smirk.

Kuren was relaxing in the bath when he heard the door creak open. He didn't pay any attention to it and sighed lightly. He had to think of a way to get Harley back. It was then he heard the water give way to something else. Mira was practically on top of him and her hand was on his dick within seconds. It was already hard, which gave more of an opening for Mira. "ah.." Was all he could say before she had started to stroke it. He looked at her and smirked. "And how do you suppose you are going to punish me?" He asked her. A hand of his reaching around her shoulder and grabbing the side of her breast, squeezing it slightly.

Mira moaned as he squeezed her breast. "The best I can.." she growled out, taking his hand away from her. She used her strength to pin both of his hands to the side, now moving in and rubbing herself against his cock, licking up his neck and to his ear. "I wonder how you'll enjoy it.." she said, positioning herself and sliding down onto his dick, moaning into his ear as she bucked hard, rocking and causing him to go a bit deeper inside of her.

Kuren let out a massive moan as she lowered herself down on him. The hot water mixing in with her moving by herself. It was different for someone else to lick him, instead of the other way around. As the steam went around, his face was pretty red as it was. He began to move his hips along with hers, matching her speed and making his dick go even further into her. Her voice was causing his dick to throb inside of her. Just to let her have her fun, he decided not to fight back against her grip on him, instead he began to move his hips a bit harder, thrusting harder and harder into her, all the way up to her womb. He was ravaging her insides without having to use his hands at all. With her mouth at his ear, he glided his tongue against her neck.

Mira moaned as he started moving his hips, only using them to fuck her with. She bucked and started grinding hard against him, determined to be as rough as possible with him. Then she shifted slightly, so he could go deeper, and that's when he hit her womb. She moaned loudly, growling a bit and rocking hard against him, laughing lightly as he glided his tongue against her neck. "You're enjoying this huh? Having me fuck you like this" she asked, nipping his ear a bit roughly.

Kuren grinned widely from her reactions. Then she moaned even louder, which was a bigger turn on. With what she had to say, Kuren smirked. He thrusted a few more times very deep into her, then slowed his pace. "Technically, it seems like you're the one that's being fucked right now." He said as he bit her neck rather roughly. That was about the time he began to really thrust hard into her. She lost her grasp on his hands and began his attack upon her. He made a turn around, and now Mira was in his place. Lifting one of her legs with his arm, he began to thrust even harder into her. He leaned forwards and made contact with her lips, kissing her roughly, his tongue playing very roughly with hers. To the point that saliva made it our of their mouths and into the bath water. He thrusted even harder and faster, making her moan and tighten up. He was really close to cumming in her, so he pinned her arms down.

Mira would have responded, but he thrust hard into her, and she moaned out loudly. When she lost her grip on his hands, she wound up in his place and thrusted into harder. Kissing him back roughly, her tongue fighting with his in a rough tangle, she bucked and moaned into his mouth while rocking back against him. She was tightening up and she knew she was close to an orgasm, and when she felt him pin her arms down, she knew he was close too.

Back
Top Bottom