Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Awkward Rooming Situation(KyaKonami and HaseoGentsu1)

Kuren grinned and put an arm around both of them, hugging both. He let go and put his hands behind them on the bed. "Sorry...I guess we all get a bit jumpy...I feel like I need to be the strong one since I am the guy...but loud noises are a bit much for vampires." He said gently, a little red still. It was late and the rain was still pretty heavy, a few strikes here and there. Kuren yawned slightly and looked around. The light flickered and then turned off. Power was out, since the tv was out too. "I guess it's just us then..." He said gently. He would usually take advantage of the dark, but at the moment, he couldn't. He stretched a bit and laid back onto the bed in between them. He grinned as the other two looked at him. "Just for tonight, I want to take you up on the offer Mira, Harley. I promise I won't do anything." He said with a gentle smile.

Harley flushed slightly as he hugged her, covering it before Mira could notice. Mira relaxed a bit, but still didn't really look at him. "It's okay.." she said. "Like you said, loud noises, vampires no likey." she said with a small smile. The girls were just relaxing with him when the power went out, Harley nearly jumping on him, but restraining herself, but Mira was unaffected. They both watched as he laid back. Both girls were thinking of what all they wished he'd do to them, but knew that it couldn't and wouldn't happen tonight. Not while the other was there. They nodded. "Fine with me.." Harley said. "Me too" Mira agreed. Both girls lied down on either side of him. Harley scooted slightly closer, but still wasn't quite close enough to touch, wary of raising any suspicions from Mira.

Kuren smiled warmly as they both agreed to letting him sleep there. They both curled up next to him, so he pulled the covers over all three of them. It was nice and warm and felt almost perfect. He decided to pull a little trick though. He wished that he could just take them both right then and there, but that wasn't an option. It was almost too late to stop his emotions, but he shook his head before an erection started. Kuren yawned as the rain finally started to settle. Harley, happy as she was, fell asleep pretty quickly beside him. So Kuren turned sideways towards Mira and slowly put his arms around her, pulling her close. He licked her ear gently, to tease her. He came up to her ear and whispered. "Get ready for tomorrow. I wonder how far you'll try to go...." Once he was done whispering, he slid a hand down her front and touched her chest and in between her legs. He knew that she had to stay quiet so she didn't wake up Harley. Kuren slid his hand away from her and snickered very quietly.

Harley fell asleep soon after he covered them up, smiling slightly as she laid curled up next to him. Mira was still awake, but was about to doze off when Kuren pulled her close, licking her ear. She growled lightly. "Oh, I'll go as far as I can.." she whispered back, moaning lightly as he touched her with his hand. "That's not fair.." she whispered, leaning towards his ear, nipping it lightly and then pulling away, giving him a wink before settling into sleep. Harley shifted slightly in her sleep, winding up a bit closer to Kuren, then relaxing again.

Kuren made sure the Mira was out first and then set his sights on Harley. Turning to her he put his arms around her, pulling her into him. He looked down to her as he kissed her gently on her lips, waking her up. He slid a hand down to her pussy and pressed a finger against it. He played with her a bit more before breaking off the kiss and looking down at her. Going to her ear, he licked it. "I wonder what will happen with you. Since we're spending tomorrow together as a group, how can you go?" He asked her in a very light whisper. He slid his tongue into her ear and back off, sliding his hand away from her pussy then settling into a sleep position. He grinned as he fell asleep wondering how they would look once they all woke up from the night.

Harley woke up as soon as she felt Kuren kissing her, then his hand against her pussy. She moaned into his mouth, kissing him until he broke it off, flushing as he licked her ear. "I'll try not to want you too much." she whispered to him, moaning again as he teased her ear, then settling back into sleep once he stopped, smiling.

It was approaching mid morning. It was about 10AM so they all got a good amount of sleep. Kuren shifted a bit in his sleep a bit and opened one eye. Kuren was in the middle of something pretty interesting. He had his arms out to the sides and both girls were lying on them. Harley and Mira were in a very interesting state. Harley had her arms around his waist, and her body was pressed up against him, her legs were intertwined with one of his. Mira, on the other hand, had her head practically on his shoulder, his arm between her breasts, holding it close to her pussy, her legs intertwined with his, pulling him close to her as much as she could. Kuren was practically being pulled to either side, but the two girls were dangerously close to him. Each of them with one hand on either thigh, fairly close to his dick, which was pretty close to being morning wood. He had to force it down with his will and shift silently, pretending to go back to sleep. But before he did, he made his shadows wrap around both of them and poke either of them until they each stirred. Once they both started to shift, Kuren closed his eyes waiting for reactions.

Mira and Harley were both slowly shifting, waking up as they were poked. Harley was the first to wake, looking at the state they were in and flushed. Then Mira saw, and flushed as well but then eyed Harley a bit when she wasn't looking at her. They both moved, letting go of him quickly and flushing. "S-Sorry.." Harley said, glancing at him then away. "Yeah, uhhh.....we should all get up and going now." Mira continued, getting off the bed and stretching, back turned to them.

Kuren acted pretty groggy, seeming like he didn't notice anything. He leaned up before he even opened his eyes, stretching. He noticed both girls pretty red and he tilted his head to the side. "You two okay? Hot? Your faces are red." He asked in curiosity. He knew the reason why they were like that, but he didn't mind messing with them. He glanced at both and he almost lost his nerve with his morning wood when he saw Mira stretching. Her butt wasn't all too far from his face. He turned quickly and stretched out on the bed. He was pretty stiff since the two of them slept on his arms. He stretched them the most.

Harley flushed even more. "Fine, fine, we're just fine.." she said, laughing lightly. Mira walked over towards the kitchen. "I...need something to eat.." she said. Since she was in the kitchen, Harley leaned closer towards Kuren. "You've got to be kidding me? You didn't feel a thing?" she asked him, raising an eyebrow at him while poking his chest. She didn't buy that he was that innocently not noticing what they had just woken up to. She was still wondering what the hell Mira had thought she was doing, but chalked it all up to storm scaring her.

Once Mira was in the kitchen, the door closing behind her, Kuren grinned at Harley. He took her finger and licked it. Coming closer to her ear, he slid a hand between her legs, but didn't touch. "I guess someone wanted more than just what we did last night. Be careful. I almost had wood for us to take care of. Maybe I shouldn't sleep between you." He said in a whisper before standing up. Kuren stretched watching Harley turn even more red. He smirked. "I'm gonna get some water real quick." He said to her as she tried to calm herself down. Kuren walked into the kitchen and let the door close behind him. He loved how the kitchen was another room, so no window into it. Before Mira could react, he put his arms around her waist and pulled her close so his mouth was to her ear. "Careful my naughty wolf. I think you were almost caught." He whispered into her ear. His hands went up to grope her gently, but just as a tease. He released her and licked her ear. Kuren walked over to the fridge with a cup and drank some water.

Harley blushed as Kuren licked her finger, listening to him whisper to her, the hand resting between her legs but not touching teasing her way too much. She turned even redder. "I'll be careful...don't want things to get awkward for her.." she said softly, still putting Mira's interests as an outsider to their little trysts first. She watched as he went to the kitchen, closing her eyes for a moment and breathing in deeply, and trying to calm herself.

Mira felt his arms around her waist, hearing what he was whispering. She smirked, moaning slightly as he groped her. Watching him get a drink, she walked over to him leaning against his back slightly, hands on his chest. "You know she's gonna find out eventually. Why don't we just..get it over with. So hard to keep my hands to myself." she whispered into his ear, nipping it and smirking a bit. "Besides, she got a little too close. Makes me wonder what's going on in that head of hers.." she said. Clearly, she suspected Harley of perhaps trying to seduce Kuren, not knowing that things had already been said and done between them.

Kuren grinned as Mira made her move towards him. She had pulled him close to her so that her breasts were up against his back. He grinned and almost moaned from her nipping his ear. Even though he was a vampire, it was hard to stray from biting. It just felt good. But what she was saying was kinda bad. Kuren slid his hand down behind him and glided a finger across her pussy. He turned to face her and licked up her cheek. "I can see why you say that, but we need to take into concern with the roommate thing. There's three of us here. If two of us are always sexually active, the third will feel as a third wheel. Causing awkwardness with everyone. Maybe not you though." He said in quiet terms. He licked his lips and put his arms around her waist, remembering that was the first turn on for her. He brought a finger up to her chest, bringing her shirt up with him. Blocking her view, he sucked on her bare breast, nibbling her gently. He licked around her breasts, then pulled her shirt back down. Leaning up against her and to her ear, his bulge grinding against her groin. "You can have my dick later...Do whatever you want with it. But you just have to wait for it." He said, whispering it in her ear. Blowing into it softly. He took her hand and guided into his pants so she could feel how hard it was, then he took her hand away. "Just wait." He said, grinning. He got out of her grip, knowing she wanted it soo badly. But it was fun to tease her. Once he walked to the doorway, he coaxed his boner down, and it finally went away after about 30 seconds. He waved to her and walked back out of the door and into the living/bed room.

He stretched as he looked outside. It was bright and nice after the storm. "What do you all feel like doing?" He asked out load.

Mira felt his finger against her pussy, growling as he glided it across. He spoke after he turned to face her, and she rolled her eyes. "Of course not me.....I dunno why it's such a big deal.." she muttered, pouting until he had his arms around her waist, and brought her shirt up. She could feel him sucking on her breasts and she moaned and rubbed herself against him, wanting it now. His bulge was grinding against her as he pulled her shirt down. "Fine.." she told him, her hand being pulled into his pants so she could feel his hard cock. It only served to tease her more. She was about to just pin him there and have her way at him regardless of Harley, but he got out of her grip before she had the chance. Harley looked over as Kuren came out of the kitchen. "I don't care..we can do anything you guys are up to." she said, leaning against the wall. Mira came out of the kitchen, looking like her normal self. "So long as it's outside.." she said.

Kuren looked back and them as his eyes changed from blue to red, and back to blue. He grinned and wondered what they could do. "Maybe the park for the earlier part of the day, then maybe go to lunch somewhere in the area. Then we can figure out what to do from there. Sound good to you two?" He asked gently, tilting his head to the side. He could sense that Harley was still pretty red and that Mira wanted him pretty badly. No matter what guise they put up. He grinned inside and looked around, letting the sun engulf him a little. It was warm and nice.

Harley and Mira nodded. "Sounds good to me!" Mira said, grinning. Deep down she'd rather ditch Harley and have her way with him, but she knew he wasn't going to allow it. Harley just wanted to spend time with him, and though she would love to be with him that way, she'd take this. The red-head nodded in agreement with the plan, and they both walked over to Kuren. "Well let's get going come on!" Mira said, grabbing Kuren's sleeve and practically dragging him towards the door, Harley following, a small smile on her face.

Kuren was grabbed and pulled forwards by Mira and Harley followed behind. "Hey, I don't need to be pulled." He said as they left the door. Harley made sure to lock it as Mira still pulled. Once they were outside, Kuren got out of her grip and settled on his two feet. "God...I forgot how strong you were Mira." He said with a laugh. Then he thought for a second. "Walk or bus?" He asked. The park was about a fifteen minute walk. Then again. Most of the restaurants were out that way too. He grinned as Harley caught up with them and he was surrounded by the two most beautiful girls around. A few guys whistled off to the side and Kuren glared at them. They backed off and went on their way. Kuren laughed and looked at them.

Mira grinned as he got out of her grip, Harley locking the door. "I don't see how you could I roughed you up so well." she said, giving him a wink while the other girl's back was still turned to him. "I say walk.." Harley said, and Mira nodded. "Fine with me." The girls stayed close to him, noticing the guys that whistled and how Kuren got them to back off. Harley didn't take it as anything, figuring their whistling was more towards Mira's huge chest than her. Mira grinned, poking Kuren's cheek. "D'aww look, he's getting all protective." she teased.

Kuren looked over at Mira who was poking his cheek. "Shut up." He said taking the lead in walking, but slowly slowed down for Mira to walk on one side, and Harley on the other. The day was pretty beautiful, especially since the sun was out. It was a tad humid though, thanks to the rain. Kuren ran a hand through his hair and it slightly brushed up against Harley. He grinned and continued walking. The ambiance of the outside world was pretty great, and even though they stayed silent for most of it, it was still pretty fun. This was the only time he actually went out to explore. Both times he went out, something sexual happened. He didn't really care, but it was still nice for this to happen. They reached the park in about 10 minutes instead of around 15. Kuren was pretty happy but he saw a bench and sat down for a second. It wasn't until he jumped back up that he noticed it. "Damn it...Stupid wet bench..." He said with a laugh. There were small wet spots on the butt of his pants. He shook his head right as a strong gust of wind hit. Kuren looked back to see Mira's and Harley's skirts fly up before either one of them could do anything about it. He almost popped a boner, but her turned away fast enough, hoping that neither of them knew that he looked.

Mira smirked, and they continued walking. The girls were on either side of him, and Harley flushed slightly when his hand brushed up against her. She elbowed him lightly since Mira was glancing the other way, smirking a bit, then went back to acting normal. When they reached the park, Mira was going to sit down with Kuren until he jumped back up. She laughed at him, about to say something else when the gust of wind came up. Both girl's skirts flew up, and they tried their best to push them back down, both flushing. While Mira's was a plain blue in color, with a matching tank top, Harley's was more of a red and black plaid, with small chains on either side, and a tight black matching corset like top. Neither gitl noticed Kuren had seen them, since they were too focused on keeping their skirts down before any other male looked at them.

Kuren was pretty amazed seeing how differently the two of them dressed. Even though Mira's panties were quite normal, she was an animal with sex. And then there was submissive Harley. She was wearing something very naughty even though she was really quiet and put together. Kuren would have fun with this. Kuren laughed gently after the wind died down and they had gotten them back down. "I hope no one else saw that." He said quietly, egging on that he did, in fact, see them. He grinned and looked up. "I truly love this weather. Very unpredictable. Sometimes helpful." He said with another grin as he linked the last statement with Mira's and Harley's reactions.

Harley blushed red, Mira glanced away from him as he spoke. "Yeah well, don't get too excited." Mira said, then shot him a wink since she was standing behind Harley. Harley finally overcame the flush on her face and sighed. "Alright Romeo, we get it." she said, though she had a small smile on her face. "Let's get to doing something." Mira said, motioning for them to get it moving along.

Kuren grinned and noticed Mira's wink. He grinned and looked up at the sky. They said that they wanted to get to doing something. He grabbed their hands and they began their day at the park. After an hour or so of playing around, they ended up all lying in the grass. It was getting pretty warm and he was hungry. He asked them if they wanted to go eat and they nodded. The three of them looked around and couldn't exactly agree on a place so they settled with a family restaurant. They got a booth which was pretty far in the back, and the lighting wasn't the greatest either, but they couldn't complain. The food was a bit cheaper and a little more laid back of an area. Kuren scooted into one side of the booth and Harley sat next to him. Mira sat across from him and it seemed a little edgy, but things settled down. Once the drinks were ordered, Kuren stretched again. "It feels nice to relax a bit." He said as he stretched his legs a bit too. Since the lighting was a little weird back where they were, the underside of the table was pretty much black. Kuren took advantage of it by stretching one leg out and sliding it up Mira's almost to her crotch. HE put his leg down before touching her so to tease her more.

Kuren looked over to Harley and poked her. "Relax. I think it's better when we're all relaxed." He said as he finished stretching.

Harley slid into the booth beside Kuren, and Mira slid in the one across from him, which was fine with her. She could tease him that way. Feeling his leg so close to her crotch, she licked her lips a bit, then shot him a playful glare. Harley was looking over a menu while she was doing so, and didn't notice. Then Kuren poked her and she looked over at him. "I am relaxed." she told him, leaning back in the booth a bit. Mira leaned forward slightly, her chest bouncing forward a bit. She'd made sure her tank top was low cut and tight on her. "So, what are you guys thinking of having?" she asked. Harley shrugged. "Haven't decided yet. Thinking about just getting some chicken or something.

Kuren noticed Mira lick her lips and the playful glare. Kuren licked his lips too, but finished doing so to look over to Harley. She had said something about getting some chicken or something. "Get whatever, my treat." He said. "Since I did drag you two out here." Kuren looked back over to Mira, who was leaning over, almost exposing her breasts. His face reddened for a second as he thought about how mice it would be if he could put his dick between them. He thought about it for a second and almost got a hard on. But then he calmed himself and thought about the situation. Mira had intentionally chosen that sort of top. He sent a playful grin and glare to at her. He wanted her, but couldn't right now. "What are you thinking about Mira? Food wise." He said, making sure she didn't actually say him. He could sense her sex drive going up. Kuren put his hands down under the table and moved around a bit. His hand found Harley's other one under the table and he placed his hand on hers.

Back
Top Bottom