Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Awkward Rooming Situation(KyaKonami and HaseoGentsu1)

Kuren watched as Mira went in and came out of the bathroom. It was quite obvious about the differences between the girls. Harley was a smaller built girl, curves, and all around, but still very attractive. Mira was athletically built, nice curves, and, of course, big breasted. If he was in the shadows, he would have licked his lips, but he restrained himself from reacting too much. Especially after what happened with Harley earlier that day. He grabbed a pillow and set it on the armrest of the couch. He yawned slightly, giving full show of his mouth. Even though they were hidden quite well, Kuren's sharp teeth could be seen. And they weren't just normal teeth with a few sporadic vampire teeth. There were more than four that were sharp. Most of them were, at least the ones that could be seen.

But, alas, he was still pretty tired. It had been an eventful day already. Tomorrow was going to be worse. And he wondered how the night was going to go.

Mira and Harley both started to settle in, looking over at him one last time, Mira smiled. "See you guys in the morning." she said, yawning and laying down on her side of the bed. It wasn't long before she was sacked out, Harley as well, still trying not to think about earlier. She was a bit tired, and thinking about that wouldn't help her sleep.

Mira, true to her word, slept like a rock. It was a few hours later however, that Harley woke back up, she raised up slightly, looking over at the girl in the bed beside her, then over at the couches where Kuren was. Slipping out of bed, she walked over to the kitchen, getting a glass of water as quietly as she could. Hopefully she wouldn't wake either of them.

Kuren fell asleep pretty easily. It wasn't long before he was completely out. Kuren woke up a couple hours later. His normal, blue eyes, were clouded with a slight redness. Kuren changed a bit from midnight to about 7am. His whole persona changes. He got up, a little groggy and noticed someone in the kitchen. He grinned as he peeked around and noticed Harley was getting some water. He used his stealth to sneak up behind her and slowly put his arms around her. He knew that Harley wouldn't scream out since Mira was fast asleep, and things would look a little sketchy afterwards. He brought his lips to her ear, "Hey there beautiful." He said, whispering into her ear. He slowly nibbled on them as one of his hands traveled up her shirt and the other down her front. Something started to ride up against her butt as Kuren grazed her neck with his teeth.

Harley felt arms wrapping around her, and she jumped slightly, though still keeping a hold on the glass in her hands. She relaxed as she heard Kuren's voice, but a blush rose to her cheeks as he nibbled on her ear. She couldn't help the moan that escaped her, and wasn't sure if she regreted it or not. All she knew was his hands were making their way up her shirt, and she could feel his erection against her, the teeth grazing her neck making her face flush even more. "W-What are you doing, Kuren?" she asked, even though she knew very well what he was doing. She just wished her body wasn't feeling so hot with the way he was touching her.

Kuren grinned at her reaction. She was enjoying every second of it, and he was enjoying her reaction. He licked slowly up her neck as he groped her breasts in his hand, playing with her nipples. "I think you know what I'm doing, and you're not stopping it." He said, grinning. He walked back slowly with her in his grasp and closed the door gently to the kitchen, so no one could both them easily. Then he planted her hands on the counter as he slid off her pants and panties. His hand caressing her as he did so. He let his pants drop and his dick went through his boxers and in between her legs. Kuren gently started to move as her reaction got even hotter.

Harley could feel his tongue gliding up her neck, another moan reluctantly escaping her as he groped and played with her nipples. She heard the door gently close, and laughed lightly at his words. "Point taken..." she said, then her hands were on the counter, her pants and her panties on the floor. She could feel his hand still touching her, and she was so close to just giving in. Her body was hot, and she knew she was wet already. Feeling his dick between her legs and his movement made her buck against him slightly. "But...Mira..." she said between light moans. She couldn't help it. She hadn't had sexual contact in months, and it felt so good.

Kuren was enjoying her reactions to the greatest. She was so wet and he could feel it between him touching her and his dick being in between her legs. He moved back and forth, rubbing his dick against her pussy, just feeling her juices keep on flowing. He knew that she wanted it, but he really wanted her to say it. Almost beg for it. Kuren licked her chin and kissed it gently, getting closer to her lips. He grinned at her concern. "You heard her. She sleeps like a log. Don't worry about it." He said gently into her ear before kissing her deeply, his tongue entering her mouth to ravage it. He slid a hand down to play with her clit. "If you want it....you need to say it for me, so I can do it properly." He said with a smirk. Kuren licked down to her shoulder and slid his teeth against her skin.

Harley looked at him as he spoke. Well, yes, Mira had said she sleeps like a log. He didn't want her to worry about it. This was sounding better the more he spoke and the more she felt him and looked at him. She kissed him back, feeling his tongue entering her mouth. She moaned out, playing her tongue back with his bucking against the hand that was playing with her clit. Then he left her lips, leaving her breathing a bit and moaning against his touch and the teeth sliding against her skin. "I..I want it..please, Kuren..."

Kuren grinned after she had asked for it. For some reason that was a big thing to him. Guess it meant somewhat of control. He smirked as he turned her back so that her hands were on the table. He pushed a little farther down, so he could put it in right from there. He pushed it into her out of nowhere and grinned when it went in with no blood coming out. "Aww..I wish this was your first, but I guess your reactions prove a lot." He said jokingly. He began to thrust into her and really get into it. He matched his timing with hers and sped up a bit more. One hand sliding up her body to her breasts and the other still playing with her clit, pinching and caressing it. He loved how she tightened up on him with each touch and how she reacted.

Harley let him turn her back into the position he wanted her in, then felt him push into her, she moaned, her head tilting back just a bit. It felt so good to have him inside of her. She laughed lightly as he spoke. "You're a couple of years to late for that.." she said to him, letting out more moans as he thrust into her. She bucked against him, moving her body to his thrusts. She tightened as he pinched and caressed her clit, her body feeling hotter than before from all the stimulation from him. She shifted slightly, which allowed him to go deeper into her, and held on to the table tightly.

Kuren grinned widely from her joke back to him, but as he felt how she was reacting, it was so much better for him. She shifted to allow him to go deeper into her and he embraced it. But there was one thing he was missing. He took his dick out of her for a second to turn her, so that she was facing him, and went right back into her. He kissed her deeply and passionately, but now she could see something different. His eyes were still tinted red instead of his normal blue. He grinned as he fucked her harder and faster than before. She was tightening up a lot, but it didn't stop him from moving faster. It just felt amazing to him. She was hot and wet, which made the sounds and stimulation all the better. Kuren broke off the kiss to grin and nibble on her bottom lip. Then he went back to kissing her, almost at his limit.

Harley's moans increased as he went deeper into her, but then he took himself out of her. She was confused for a moment, thinking he had changed his mind about her, when he turned her and his cock was inside of her once more. Kissing him back deeply, she noticed his eyes were tinted red, and wondered about it. But that may have been a vampire thing, so she shrugged it off. She moaned into the kiss, bucking against him as he continued to fuck her, moving against his dick as she tightened more and more. Her body felt like it was on fire the more he pounded into her, and she rocked against him hard as he continued to kiss her, feeling like she would reach her orgasm soon enough, and was enjoying every moment of it as pressed her body close to his, gripping him with her hands, nails digging into his back slightly.

Kuren was pushing as much as he could into her. Every inch of his body was on fire as he went in and out of her. His dick was close to exploding in her, but he knew it would be best not to do so. So as he fucked her faster and harder, he was nearing his time to blow it out. Kuren kissed her right before hand, then as he played with her tongue a bit more, and within that time, he was so entranced in what was going on, he couldn't control his reactions anymore. He thrusted a few more times before he felt her tighten up as she began to orgasm. His dick was surrounded by the hotness that Kuren decided to just release inside of her. He came with force into her, filling her completely up, and some even leaking out. Kuren was breathing pretty heavily as he looked at her. He kissed her once more before releasing. "This is Kuren's first....I mean my first time. I'm glad it was by you." Kuren said lightly and gently. He kissed her again, playing with her tongue once more before breaking off. The smell of sex was all over the kitchen.

Harley was getting closer the more he went in and out of her. She tightened more and more, still bucking and rocking herself against him as he continued fucking her. She kissed him back, playing her tongue back with his. She was so occupied with him, that when he thrusted a few more times, she tightened up even more, holding on to him tightly as she began to orgasm, then felt him release inside of her, filling it filling her up. At the moment, she was too lost in waves of pleasure, her body practically shaking with it, that she didn't care. She breathed heavily, feeling him kiss her once more, and lightly kissing back, before smiling slightly at him as he spoke. She played with his tongue more before he broke off the third kiss, looking at him. "Well, glad I could be the one." she said, a lightly flush on her cheeks as she remembered what risk was just taken. "And uhh..about....this.." she said, glancing away. "I can try some of those pills...ya know the ones you take after...I dunno if they'll work or not, but it's worth a shot."

Kuren flushed pretty heavily from when she said something about him cumming inside of her. A blue tint came back to his eyes, but went back to red. "S-sorry about that. I should have pulled out." He said nervously. And his face became even redder when he saw it dripping down her leg slightly. He couldn't believe he did that much in her. He walked over to her and moved her chin back so that they could face each other. He kissed her ever so lightly, then broke off. "I have to say that was really good even for my first." He said grinning. Then he kissed her cheek and noticed something. "You know this room smells pretty hot and sexy. We may need to air out the room a bit. I don't think we want Mira freaking out." He said with a smirk. He ran a hand to her waist and pulled her forwards to him. "I really hope this won't be the last.." He said quietly, licking her cheek. Kuren knew that they needed to wrap this up soon. The sooner the better so Mira didn't wake up to it.

He bent down to grab their clothes and gave her hers. Her panties were pretty soaked. "Maybe you should take a shower, just in case. I'll take after you. I'm just going to get the place a little aired out." He said with a grin as he put his pants back on. He exited the kitchen after she had replaced her clothing and went into the shower. Kuren looked to Mira, who was sprawled out on the bed. He grinned, it was quite cute. But he walked over to the window and opened it up slightly, not making a sound. Letting new air in was getting rid of the smell pretty quickly.

Harley noticed the blue tint returning to his eyes, then returning to red. She smiled slightly. "It's alright. I don't mind, it's just if I was expecting to have sex with you, I would have..ya know...taken precautions.." she said, feeling some of his cum dripping down her leg. He'd done a good deal on her, she was still holding on to the table with one hand for support. Watching as he walked back over to her, she was looking at him again as he made her do so, and they were kissing again. She couldn't help but giggle a bit at his grin. "That wasn't my first, and I can honestly say it was one of the best." she said to him. She laughed as he brought up the smell of the room. "Yeah, I agree. She might try to skin us if she realizes." A blush crept up on her cheeks as he spoke and then licked her cheek. This would be ending soon so Mira wouldn't find out, but she was reluctant for it to end to say the least.

Taking her clothes from him, she nodded. "Yeah, good idea.." she said, pulling her clothes on quickly and leaving the kitchen with a final small smile at him before heading to the bathroom. Once there, she immediately slid out of her clothes and into the shower, welcoming the water that hit her skin. At least it would get the sex smell off of her. She thought back to it with a contented sigh. It was incredible, and she was now even more attracted to Kuren than she was before. But she had been getting the feeling yesterday that Mira was attracted to him as well. She didn't want things to get complicated between the three of them. She shook those thoughts away for now, and finished up her shower, turning the water off and drying off and dressing again before leaving the bathroom. She walked over to Kuren and leaned against him lightly from behind. "All yours" she said, smiling a bit.

Kuren had aired out most of the room and was looking around a little. It seemed too surreal. Their time in the kitchen was amazing, but he knew that wasn't the end of it. He was also pretty happy about what she had said about it. One of the best. He knew he could beat that later. Once she was in the shower, he stepped outside onto the balcony and looked out. The air against his skin was pretty nice and he was able to stretch out all the way. He took a few deep breathes and stepped back inside, leaving the door slightly cracked. The air was really cold, but it was enough to wipe the air clean. He felt a hot body against his back as Harley had pressed herself against him. He grinned and what she had said. He leaned back and kissed her cheek, his cold lips on her warm face. "Thanks." He said gently. As he grabbed a few extra clothes, he ran his hand up her back and pulled her by the waist again. "It's getting late...eh..early. You may want to get back into bed so there is no suspicion." He said as he kissed her gently again. She had nodded and gone back into the bed. It was almost immediately that she was out. It was easy to believe since their night was pretty hot and heavy. He grinned and stepped into the bathroom.

Kuren took off his clothes and slipped into the bath. It was hot and steaming, almost like an onsen. It was pretty early in the morning, so it didn't seem like anyone was coming into it yet. He had pretty much washed himself already, so he just wanted to soak in the bath. He leaned back in the water and just rested his head on the frame. He didn't even remember that he didn't lock the door.

Harley felt his cold lips on her face, and shivered slightly from the sensation. He grabbed his extra clothes and pulled her by the waist yet again. "Alright. But only because I really am tired. If she wasn't here I'd be joining you.." she said to him, kissing him back gently. She got back into bed, and soon enough, she was out.

Mira awoke soon after, stretching as she raised up a bit. She saw Harley still asleep, a smile on her face. She must have been having a good dream. There werewolf was up though, and once she was, she was unlikely to sleep again. Best to go try and take a shower, she figured. She grabbed a few things, then went towards the door, feeling it unlocked and walking right on in. She froze as she did though, seeing Kuren there in the bath tub. Her face went completely red and she quickly turned. "S-Sorry I didn't mean to walk in on you! I just woke up and didn't think anyone else was awake so I thought I would take a shower and...and..." she had been speaking a bit fast, slowing down towards the end as she became too flustered to speak.

Kuren heard the door open to the bathroom and he froze. "Did I leave it unlocked?!" Was all the could think to himself as the door opened and Mira walked in. His face was redder than ever before and she was pretty red herself. He immediately went for a towel and covered himself up. Luckily he hadn't stood up before hand to try to lock toe door quickly. But as she began to stammer he started the shushing noise. "It's fine. Don't worry about it. We shouldn't wake Harley though." He said in a calm manner. Mira had already turned around and was facing the door, so he dried off real quick, put his boxers and pants on and walked over to her. Kuren tapped her shoulder. "No harm done, and you can look now. I already changed into some clothes. Sorry about that though. I should have locked the door." He said gently into her ear, killing the sound of their voices. Kuren grinned and opened the door to the bathroom. He turned around before he left. "By the way, I wish to spar against you later today. I'm pretty interested in Werewolves and their fighting patterns." He said with a grin as he exited the bathroom.

Kuren heard the door lock behind him so he knew that she was going to take her shower. He grinned as he walked over to the bed. He stole another kiss from Harley, then walked over to the couch. He laid back down and waited for Mira to get out, but as he laid there, he slowly dozed off. Completely forgetting his shirt.

Mira stood there, still red-faced and finally turning to face him when he said he had changed. She turned, smiling slightly. "Sorry again though. I'll be more careful next time." she said to him. When he mentioned sparring, she grinned back. "Sure thing!" she said, happy she could spend some time with him. She was excited to spar with a vampire. She locked the door and got in the shower.

Once Mira was done, she got out, realizing Kuren had left his shirt. She dressed again, and grabbed the shirt up, taking it with her when she left. Harley was still asleep, and Kuren had dozed off as well. She poked him a bit. "Hey, sleepyhead, forgot your shirt." she said.

Kuren was pretty much gone in sleep, so his defense mechanisms were in place. When he was poked, the only thing that came to mind was defend right away. In quick, gentle manners, he shot a hand to her mouth, pulled her forwards, pinned her down, and was in sort of a mounting position. His eyes were a little darkened blue, but then that slowly came out of it. He shook his head as he became more awake. He noticed that he had Mira pushed on the couch, mouth covered, and straddled. He jumped off of her and coughed gently. "Sorry about that. Defensive procedures..." He said really red. Kuren helped her up. "I really am sorry about that...Just get me back later." He said jokingly, but apologizing again. He bent down to grab his shirt and put it on. But before that, as he stood up, the light shone in and gave Mira a pretty good look at his upper half. He was nicely built. Had the muscles in the right places and, even though he was a vampire, he wasn't as pale as most. Kuren was nicely chiseled. He slid his shirt back on and looked to Mira. He was still pretty red.

Mira was surprised to say the least when Kuren's hand went to her mouth and she was pinned down. Her face flushed red, she looked up at him. After he seemed to snap out of it, he was off of her. She got up with his help, nodding slightly. "I-It's okay....caught me off guard there but it's fine." she said. When he mentioned getting him back, she grinned. "Oh, you bet I will." she said, taking a chance to look at the upper half of his body before he put his shirt on. She was impressed, that much she admitted, then reddened a bit more before looking away from him. "So....guess we just...wait on Harley to wake up, huh?" she said, laughing lightly. She was feeling a bit awkward now, looking back over at him finally.

Kuren looked to Mira again. She was pretty red, but so was he. He never could have thought that he would go straight to his defensive measures when poked awake. "It won't happen again. Promise. Plus I don't want to give away all of my moves. I need them to go against a werewolf." He said with a smirk, trying to diffuse the situation. He looked over to Harley and laughed quietly. "I doubt she'll be up for a bit, but we are both dressed. Want to do something?" He asked her lightly. It was Saturday and things could be done whenever. He also wondered about the school schedule, but noticed something weird about the area. Most of it was just dorms. Where was the school? It was really a mystery, but they would find out about that later in the time. Maybe around Monday. Kuren shook his thoughts off and looked to Mira.

Mira nodded, smirking back. "Oh, you better give me your best shot." she said. "Sure, I'm up for doing something. I think we should at least leave her a note or something though, so if she wakes up while we're gone she won't get too worried about us." she suggested. Much as she wanted to go out alone with Kuren and have some time with him, she was still trying to be courteous of their other roomate.

Kuren smirked at what she had to say. He nodded though for the note thing. "We won't be gone long, and I believe she has my cell number already. But yeah, we should leave her a note. I was thinking of either exploring the dorms, or the school. Or even the surrounding area a bit. It would be nice to see what all we have here." He said gently. He walked over to the table and wrote down a small note that pretty much said: 'Going out for a bit to explore. Will be back later. Call if you need anything.' Once he was done, he put it on the side table next to Harley. She was sleeping with a very small smile on her lips, and a touch of red to her cheeks. He wondered what she was dreaming about, but he would ask that later. Once he had put the note down, he looked to Mira and walked over to her. He touched her hand and walked over to the doorway, opening in. "Ready?" He asked her gently.

Back
Top Bottom